1x: The Emergency Entrances R Here

Story Info
Two Stewardesses show off the new sexy uniforms to the crew!
12.1k words
4.36
3.6k
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a stand-alone story. It is my entry in the 2024 On The Job Challenge (OnTheJob) and it has been written in two weeks and jumped over two other 1x: stories I have almost ready, if any stories are ever totally ready. This has just had it's fifth, post completion, read and tweak and oh for a Beta Reader!

Please vote, Good, Indifferent or Bad and comment as well! It helps me improve for our mutual benefit.

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but all characters are 18 years old or older . Events, company and organisational descriptions are not intended to be accurate or diagnostic so please don't flame me on that account. I have hopefully got the historical background correct for the United Kingdom and residents of the same.

In this story the women are not as in control as I would like, but at that time they were not. Again: This story is fiction.

As with my other 1x: stories, there is an intro, 'Who Am I?' and a concluding 'For those who like closure.' There is also a 'If anyone wonders' where I try to address some things that I think might come up in comments, but it might generate more! But you can skip all of those if you are in a hurry, or don't care.

Who Am I?

Tina

Hi, I'm Tina and at the time of the story I worked for a small British Airline that focused on supplying charter flights for the new Package Tour market that was growing quickly.

As a new, small, independent airline, the flight crew tend to be either younger or closer to retirement than the big airlines, as they are cheaper to hire and willing to be promoted with less experience. The older ones are very formal, a product of the second world war and military service, and the younger more party animals, product of the swinging sixties. The management tried to mix ages, but they tended not to be as good teams as when they were of similar ages and upbringing.

This story occurred in 1971 four years after homosexuality was decriminalised and two years after Mary Quant produced the definitive mini skirt. Now the story doesn't involve homosexuality, though because of the act, our Chief Steward could be quietly open about his preference for men rather than women. It does involve miniskirts as they were now so common that our company thought Stewardesses should wear them.

Due to scheduling and the launch of our new uniform, we were involved in an overnight layover in the new Spanish Resort of Costa Blanca, not novel, but not a common event. As we were not at home, we were considered to be working and were paid an 'on standby' basis and in theory could be put 'on duty' at any time.

Now back then, especially with the pill being available, it was expected that the Senior Stewardess, Ursula, would sleep with, in the Biblical sense, either the Captain, Mr George Harrison, or if he wasn't interested, with the Pilot, Mr Flynn Shaw, or the Engineer, Mr Andrew Yardley, or Senior Steward, Mr Harry Stiles.

I as Junior Stewardess would comfort whoever was next in the pecking order. Now this was the first time we cabin crew had been with this particular flight crew for an overnight, but with other flight crews it was only once had I not been assigned to help with crew moral, and certainly not morals. This usually involved either giving the man a hand job or, after a bit of breast play and fingering enjoying, or enduring, a bit of missionary style sex. Basically, I knew nothing much beyond the basics.

Now I didn't mind this as it was the sexually liberated time, but not the female emancipated one, but Germain Greer had published 'The Female Eunuch' which started a pushback, but not yet for the airline and certainly not for me.

The Captain had a room with a King-size double bed, the Pilot a smaller room with a double bed, the Engineer and Chief Steward had a pair of single bedrooms and we stewardesses shared a bedroom with twin single beds. But tonight, after dinner, we were all going to be meeting up in the Captain's room and he had asked for a fashion show of the new uniforms we were to be wearing on our return flight.

Instead of the white high neck blouse, with knee length blue skirt, and matching waistcoat, the new uniform was a white top, buttoned at the back of the neck, with a Peter Pan collar, and a blue pinafore mini dress, zipped at the back. They were all made of Polyester and were Dry Clean Only, but that would be a nuisance if you spilt something down it and couldn't get to a cleaners, we didn't even have a spare dress, just the top and tights. Apart from the name badge, it looked more like something to wear on a night out, than doing a serious job. Oh, we still had the same, silly, forage, aka side, cap headwear, but we didn't wear those tonight.

Ursula got me to put on the uniform, but I kept my normal lingerie and stockings as the supplied tights, or probably better described as pantyhose, seemed to be seamless stockings attached to unflattering white panties that had semi-legs. I didn't like any tights, let alone these, as they seemed too constricting around my lady parts. However, after I had the uniform on it became apparent that any raising of the arms would show my stocking tops as a minimum. I said, "I'd better change", but Ursula said, "You had better not".

She then rehearsed me on a sexy routine which I will describe later.

Ursula

There are parts of this story which directly involve me, so I have added them at the appropriate points, but most of the narrative is Tina's, well sixty percent hers. This has been written a long while, five decades, after the events and at the time Tina and I were work colleagues that got along quite well, but after these events we became good friends and so we are still very much in touch with each other. I was surprised when she wanted to go public, under pseudonyms, but in the end it was fun, especially working together on our memories. Just don't tell the men!

The Emergency Entrances are Here, Here and Here

Tina

We cabin crew, that is the Senior Steward, Mr Stiles and his stewardesses, Miss Ursula, my senior and myself, Tina, had been working this this flight crew for two weeks, but this was the first time we had a layover, as in staying in a foreign hotel rather than being back at home.

We were in the Captain's Chambers, to gather for the feast... Though The Eagles won't sing something like that for another five years!

Actually, we have just arrived at his room, dressed in the new uniforms but hidden under our hotel bathrobes, all that can be seen is our back seemed stocking and black, patent leather, three-inch Cuban heel shoes. Ursula knocked on the door and the Senior Steward, Mr Stiles, opened it and beckoned us in, me dutifully trailing Him and Ursula after I closed the door. The bedroom is about three times bigger than the twin-bedded room Ursula and I am sharing. There is a large, as in King-size bed and in front of that a sofa and two armchairs. The Captain, Mr Harrison, is seated with the sofa to his left, occupied by Mr Shaw, the pilot, closest, and Mr Yardley, the engineer, furthest, and an empty chair to his right. Off to the far right, there is a low table with a tray bearing glasses and two bottles of wine, red and white.

We followed Mr Stiles in, and he took the empty chair and announced. "Miss Ursula and miss Tina, please serve the drinks." I noticed that the corks have been pulled so I picked up the tray and followed Ursula to the Captain's chair and she served him a glass of red wine. The same procedure with the pilot, Mr Shaw, engineer, Mr Yardley and finally the chief steward, Mr Stiles who, unsurprisingly, has white wine. As there are no more glasses I returned the tray to the table.

Ursula and I then went and stood at the foot of the bed, facing the Captain, I have always thought him a handsome man in need of a loving wife. He is dressed in black trousers and a white shirt; hair brown neatly combed his moustache trimmed. Of the three, he was alone in having any facial hair. After a few moments of waiting, he says. "Miss Ursula, please proceed." I looked at her and she nodded her head so we both removed our robes to a satisfying murmur of approval and big smiles. As expected, Mr Stiles is less impressed, probably because he had been consulted on the new uniform, but mostly because we know his tastes do not include sexy women, but now it is unlikely that he will get blackmailed in Britain just because people know that.

At the nod from the Captain, Ursula flicked me a glance and we started the routine, with Ursula doing all the talking, as befits her senior status, though she is only a few years older than me, I having had my nineteenth birthday a couple of months ago.

"This is the new Stewardess Uniform in bright navy blue." And at that I did a slow turn to show off the pinafore mini dress with a white top, featuring the Peter Pan collar, with my arms slightly spread and hands palm down, very Twiggy, but with a D cup bust, though my blond hair cut in a similar short style.

When I was facing the front again Ursula continued. "Now there are concerns that the uniform is likely to get certain members of the crew and passengers flustered." At that point three of our audience smiled and exchanged glances and nods of agreement.

Now came our routine that was a parody of our normal pre-flight spiel. "In case of an erection emergency..." We stood straight with our arms at out sides but an arm length apart so that we wouldn't get in each other's way.

"The emergency entrances are here..." At this point we raised our arms and put our index fingers or our mouths which we formed into a 'O'. "here..." We dropped our arms to the hem of the dress and lifted it enough flash our panties. Which caused a bigger gasp that I had expected. "and here." At which point I raised my hands either side of my breasts and pushed them together.

Now I had wondered why it wasn't mouth, tits, pussy, but Ursula didn't have to give me any explanation, so I didn't ask for any. But now I noticed she had spun around bent forward, and flipped the back of her dress up, to hoots of approval from the Captain and men on the sofa, and a remarkably a big smile from Mr Stiles. I was stunned, Ursula had just flashed her Jaxie at the men and clearly something about it was appreciated by Mr Stiles, but then I remembered a term for a gay partner as a 'bum chum'. Was she thinking of doing what he was thinking? But I didn't have time to think more about it as we had the routine to finish.

"In the event that clothing is to be ditched..." I turned so my back was facing Ursula, but my head turned to the crew, and she stepped behind me. "The fastenings are released..." She unzipped my dress and slid if off my shoulders so if fell to the floor. "and outer cover removed." We then both turned one eighty, and I repeated the same for her, but also unbuttoned the neck of her top.

We turned to the first position. "Then the inner covering is lifted off..." She made a show of undoing the button at the back then I turned to face the bed and it was my job to slowly lift my top over my head. While I was doing that Ursula also did the same thing, her top already being unbuttoned. I noticed her shake out her longer Chestnut brown hair styled in big waves.

I took a quick look at her body, and she had on a white lace bra with matching suspender belt holding black stockings. But she must be wearing light pink sheer panties as I couldn't see them. But there again, I couldn't see her muff either. The men must have liked what they were seeing as I heard mumbles of approval, quiet clapping, and probably the sounds of emergency equipment being adjusted.

Ursula continued, but now I was getting a bit nervous, but also excited. "Now the buoyancy aids need to be released..." With that we reached back and released our bra hooks and removed them before putting our hands on our breasts and turning to face the audience, and the Captain in particular. "And deployed..." At which point we took our hands away and put them on our hips. This was my first chance to get another good look at the men, and they clearly all had erections, including Mr Stiles, so Ursula must have pushed some buttons for him.

The men gave a loud round of applause and did some more personal adjustments without being shy about it. The Captain spoke. "Thank you, ladies, that was most instructive, but, and I am sure Mr Stiles won't mind me asking directly..." He didn't intervene. "Miss Ursula, why is Miss Tina more dressed than you?"

Before she could speak, Mr Stiles replied. "Captain, with due respect, Miss Ursula has an item of wear that I presume Miss Tina doesn't." Now my mind was racing, firstly, the only was Ursula could be wearing less than me was if she didn't have any panties, but that meant she must have shaved herself down there! But if that was true, what could she we wearing instead?

The Captain gave an accepting. "I suppose, I haven't seen jewellery worn there before, I presume for your interest Mr Stiles."

"I presume so Captain. Miss Ursula?"

"You are right, but it's a little peccadillo of mine and I thought that for Mr Stiles comfort that, one port is much like another. If you understand my meaning Mr Stiles."

"Oh, I do and with the Captain's consent I will satisfy myself there when the time comes. Captain?"

During this exchange the Captain's eyebrows had been going up and down and the pilot and engineer looks quizzical, then he spoke. "Interesting, possibly another time Ursula, I will investigate your peccadillo myself, but now, with your consent Mr Stiles, I would like to take Miss Tina on a flight."

I knew what was being asked and held my breath, but without turning my head I looked first at Mr Stiles, who was looking and Ursula, and then as much as I could at her. This was unheard of, the Captain having sex with the junior stewardess and especially with everyone knowing. I think I saw Ursula nod and even smile. Then Mr Stiles smiled and turned to the Captain. "In the circumstances, Captain, I am sure that that is a most acceptable proposition."

The Captain clapped his hands, which made me jump a bit, but not as much as the next thing he said. "Miss Tina," He was speaking directly to me! "remove your pretty panties and let the dog see the rabbit, if you don't mind." I was surprised at the hint of a choice, but I quickly lowered my panties and let them fall and stepped out of them and kicked them off. He looked at my muff and did and little, side to side wave, hand gesture so moved my legs to spread them, opening up myself to his view. "Very nice young lady. Hop on the bed and lie back, you already seem excited, but I think you deserve the best we can offer." He was right, I was already quite damp and I am sure my muff must have shown it.

I climbed on the bed, unavoidably flashing my bottom to everyone before I could turn and lie on my back. As I was doing this the Captain was giving orders. "Mr Shaw, once Miss Tina is ready, I want you to get her flight ready and I want to hear her in full throttle. Mr Yardly, please also assist in working her engines, and very nice engines they are. I was trying to interpret the Captain's instructions and I concluded that the pilot was to finger my pussy until I had an orgasm. At the same time, the engineer was to do likewise on my breasts, and I was sure that it was not an instruction for me to be fucked by them.

I felt the bed move and looking down, Mr Shaw was heading up between my legs with a big smile on his face and I had never seen a man so eager to finger my pussy. Another movement and I looked to my left and Mr Yardly was climbing on to take up his post by my breasts. The Captain spoke again. "Miss Ursula, please come and sit on my lap and tell me about your peccadillo." She must had done so as I could hear them having a quiet conversation.

I felt hands under my knees, raising my legs and spreading them, clearly Mr Shaw wanted easy access, but I was then surprised when I felt his mouth on my pussy, rather than his fingers, as men kissing a woman there was something I had only heard rumours about.

Ok, his fingers, having positioned my legs to his liking, soon joined his mouth, but only to spread my vaginal lips open and give his mouth and his tongue, OH! HIS TONGUE! easy access. I moaned almost immediately and continued unabated.

Then Mr Yardly joined the fray and, leaning across me he managed to get a hand on each breast and then to start to kiss the nipples which although pale, are about as long as the end of my little finger when they are aroused. He spoke to me. "Miss Tina, it's a pleasure to have your tits..." My eyes sprang open at that naughty word. "to play with, I have always enjoyed looking at them." Now my mind and body were reeling, never have I been in a situation that my pleasure was the aim of sex, and not the man's, but here I was naked, being brought to orgasm by two fully clothed men! No longer would I settle for a bit of fingering and a quick fuck! My left arm had reached around Mr Yardly's torso to run over it to feel the muscles beneath his shirt and my right has found Mr Shaw's head and is running through the wavy locks of his dark blonde hair.

The pleasuring of my body seemed to go on for ages as it climbed to a level of orgasmic rapture that I had never experienced before and I started screaming, cursing as my body writhed and shook. The two men were slowly reducing their attentions as I came back to reality and I then felt a hand on my jaw and then a kiss on my mouth, with the unmistakable feel of a moustache. George had kissed me!

As the Captain's hand moved from my jaw to my breast, I felt the other men withdraw and my left hand found the Captain's body and it is naked! A sweep with my other hand found a rather nice feeling dick and I hoped to be able to see it before he put it in me.

Ursula

Before we get into the next part, or should I say the Captain gets into Tina, I will update you on what happened whilst I was on the Captain's lap.

As requested, I sat on Mr Harrison's lap, or rather his right thigh as we watched Messrs Shaw and Yardley's attentions on Tina, and I must admit they seemed to be doing a fine job. Mr Harrison ran his left hand up between my legs and started to stroke my shaved mons and the lips down there, he was doing a fine job as well. His right arm was around my back and stroking the side or my right breast. Now they are not as big as Tina's, but are a respectable B to C depending on the bra, with small dark nipples that are almost always hard. Whist his attention was fixed on the action on the bed he quietly asked. "Now Ursula, tell me about this item in your derriere."

"Well Captain,"

"Please call me George." That surprised me. "Well, George, it is commonly called an anal plug, or toy, and is used to help relax that entrance to make it easier and more fun for those who want to practice a little bit of sodomy."

"I didn't know women did that."

"It's not common, but I got into it was a man who didn't want to miss out during my off week. Once you get used to preparing and using plenty of KY jelly it can be quite stimulating for the woman and very stimulating for the man." By this time his right hand had drifted down to my buttocks and a quick glance showed Mr Stiles was gazing intently at it and nursing his erection through his trousers.

Mr Harrison, or rather George, gave a little cough. "Er, may I touch it?"

"Certainly, George, in fact a partner playing with it can be most stimulating, particularly with what you are doing with my sex at the same time." With that I felt his hand move and the plug started to move in experimental ways and to give him confidence I let out a little sigh. With that he redoubled his work on both my front and back entrances. He then leant forward a bit as Tina was starting to really moan and he started to suck on my left nipple, but it was clear he was keeping an eye and ear on the events on the bed. I was appreciating how attentive and gentle George was being and recalled how my friend Jennine, who had flown with this flight crew, had said he 'was a good lover' and 'to enjoy'.