1x: The Emergency Entrances R Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting really turned on when Tina started to scream the walls down and George said. "Looks like she is calling for my attention," His voice was now a bit louder; I presume so that Mr Stiles could hear. "you can sit on Mr Stiles lap, and your show will be next." I moved laps, but knowing Mr Stiles's, or should I call him Harry's preferences I quickly removed my shoes, suspender belt and stockings. Later told me some of his lovers wore them, who knew! As I sat on his right thigh Harry immediately, started to seriously play with the toy, but it was clear his head was behind my back, concentrating on my bottom and his left arm was just wrapped around my waist to hold me on his thigh.

I watched, rather surprised, as the Captain removed his shirt, trousers, socks and Y-fronts. I also saw he was sporting an impressive erection, quite long and thick with a pronounced upward curve. The glans was prominent, darker, and he was clearly circumcised; it looked like a dick that, used right, could certainly pleasure a woman. I felt a bit envious of Tina. I did notice Harry move his head to get a good view of the Captain's body and I felt Harry's erection surge at the sight.

As Tina's orgasm subsided the Captain moved to the side of the bed opposite from My Yardley and leant over to give Tina a kiss. I suspect her eyes were closed as she suddenly moved as if surprised at the kiss. George extended an arm to Tina's breasts and Mr Yardley took that as a sign to withdraw and Mr Shaw did likewise, leaving Tina and George alone on the bed. Tina's arms were moving, and her left hand stroked his chest and then her right found and took hold of his prick.

Tina

I looked up at the Captain's smiling face. "Captain,"

"Tina, in view of what we are doing, please call me George," Then rather louder and looking towards the others. "from now on it's first names please, keeping on with formality is rather silly, don't you agree." There were mumbles of agreement. Even if not everyone did so enthusiastically.

I was flustered but took a deep breath. "Capt... George, what do you want me to do for you?"

"Tina, what I mostly want is for you to enjoy yourself, but I would enjoy and demonstration of the first, third and second emergency entrances." And he had a big smile as the jokey names.

I smiled back, my body still buzzing from the best orgasm I had ever had. I sat up and the Cap... George laid across the bed so that he was side-on to those watching. I moved to between his legs and took hold of his cock with my right hand, slowly stroking it up and down and admiring the view. Based on the size I was pleased that Mr Sha... Flynn and Andrew had got me so wet, as the idea of having this inside me unprepared could have been uncomfortable.

But I was aware that George was waiting for me to use my mouth on his cock like Flynn had done on my pussy. For me that was a novelty, but I had heard about it, our little routine clearly hinted at doing it! So... I thought about the advice a friend had once given 'to treat it like a lollypop' decided to give it a go. I started by licking it as I massaged my hand up and down the shaft and my left hand I stroked his balls, which had become a firm lump. I was surprised by a sudden appearance of a drop of liquid and had licked it up before I realized that it was there. However, it was quite a nice salty, meaty, flavour. I wondered if he might shoot his load and what I would do if he did.

I decided that it he did, it would be best if my mouth was over his cock, so I took as much as I could in my mouth and started to move my head up and down, as if it was my vagina. But unlike my vagina, I could use my tongue to work on the underside of his shaft and also to suck. I was getting into the swing of giving him oral attention when he started to moan and George placed a hand on my head. "Enough Tina, enough, or you won't be able to demonstrate the third, let alone second, entrance." I then remembered what I had been asked to do and so sat back, awaiting direction. I looked at the men and Flynn and Andrew were clearly sitting there rubbing there cock that they had out of their trousers, but also studiously ignoring each other. Harry was either looking at the Captain or Ursula's bottom, but clearly not at me.

Rather shakily, George got back into a kneeling position and then directed me to lie across the bed. He straddled me with his wet cock between my br... tits. Ursula must have anticipated what was happening as she was suddenly there with a tube of KY, she must have had it in her bathrobe. She squeezed a large dollop into my cleavage. George looked at her. "Thanks Ursula, but make sure you have enough for you and Harry."

She replied with a chirpy. "No problem, new tube." And she withdrew back to Harry's lap, though it appeared she was now facing away from him, straddling his knees such that her backside was pointing at him and spread wide.

As George pushed his cock down to rest in splurge of lube, I wrapped my tits around it and he began to happily thrust back and forth with a big smile on his face. I could get used to seeing the C... George look so pleased with me. As the head of his cock poked out, I tipped my head forward and managed to flick it with my tongue and his smile widened. Then he reached back, and I felt his fingers on my pussy, gently stroking and probing, adding to the sensations I was feeling, but then it started me longing for more as, nice as it is for the man, a cock between your breasts just isn't the same for the woman.

Then George slowed down and I worried that my feelings were showing on my face, and possibly they were. "Right Tina, time for the last one." It took me a moment to process what he meant, but when I did I smiled and lifted my knees to spread myself, just as he got off me. He lightly slapped my knee. "Not like that, we have a show to put on." And with that he laid on the bed with his head at the foot and I sat up looking confused.

"Tina, I want you to ride me, facing everyone." I was feeling uncertain about that as I had only had sex with the man laid on me, missionary style, but seeing his glistening cock standing up, waiting for me I got the idea of what I had to do. Kneeling, I straddled his legs and shuffled forward until my pussy was hard up against his erection and I started to rock against it. His hands came around my hips and, whilst not lifting, indicated I should rise, which I did and, as his cock slipped between my legs, he moved one hand to stroke the head through my pussy lips and so found my entrance.

I didn't need further instruction and I slowly lowered myself down, penetrating myself, a new liberating sensation. I was in charge of this delicate part, and it gave me a tingle to think George trusted me to worry about his pleasure as well as mine. As I sank down, I felt the tip of his cock do something special at the front of my vagina, Mr Gräfenberg's findings were not common knowledge at the time, and I closed my eyes in pleasure. Once fully down on George, I opened my eyes and blushed as I realised I could see three sets of eyes were on me, naturally Harry's were still on Ursula's rear.

I then looked down and there was the fourth set, George looking up at me, so I rocked myself on his erection, causing his eyes to widen and with his hands he started to lift me up, so I went with it and started to ride his cock, the length, thickness and shape all being so right for building my orgasm. He reached his hands up and started to work on my tits, even pinching and twisting my nipples, I looked down at him and smiled to show that I approved. He then slipped his right hand down and used his thumb and index finger to pinch my clit and I threw my head back and screamed as my orgasm suddenly hit.

I was frozen halfway up and then George started to thrust with his hips, prolonging my orgasm. I collapsed on his chest, and he kept hammering away at my vagina like a man possessed. I thought my orgasm had peaked, but then he groaned and thrust hard, and I felt his hot jism jetting into my womb and I became a shaking, trembling, screaming, mindless, wreck and we laid there immobile.

I became aware of a noise and realised there was a round of restrained applause from Flynn and Andrew and possibly Ursula, but the last I had seen of Harry, he must have been doing something to her as she had her eyes closed and a peaceful expression. Then George spoke. "Thank-you Tina. You and I need to go to the bathroom and get tidied up. Flynn, pour some drinks, for all of us. See you in five."

We went into the bathroom and George said. "Right, I'll just clean up first as I have guests to attend to. Come out when you are ready." And with that he used the shower head on the bath, standing with one foot on the far side rim and the other on the floor, to rinse down his cock before drying off and giving me a kiss on the lips before returning to the room wearing a bathrobe.

I stripped off my shoes, suspender belt and stockings and had to spend more time under the shower, standing in the bath, as I had KY on my tits and fluids running down my legs. I didn't rush as I both needed time to calm down but also, I didn't want to wash away all of the nice feelings.

Ursula

I witnessed most of Tina and George's display, though the latter through partly closed eyes as Harry certainly knows how to play with an anal plug and, as I knew he wouldn't, I was attending to my clit as well. We made quite a good team.

As George instructed, Flynn was pouring drinks and suddenly there were two more wine glasses, so I had a glass of white wine and he poured another one for Tina.

George came out of the bathroom in a robe and instead of sitting down he went to the phone and called room service asking for his supper order to be delivered in twenty minutes. He then, once he had the glass of white for Tina as well as the refill of his red, he went sat down. "Well, from what I heard Tina's performance was well received. Harry and Ursula, if you are ready, can you take to the stage to be ready as soon as Tina has returned. Ursula, may I suggest you are across the bed, with Harry to the right?"

I thought about that and realised firstly that he had anticipated Harry taking me on my knees, from behind, and also that would mean Flynn and Andrew were getting the best view of my tits and wouldn't be distracted by where Harry's cock was. It also would mean Tina would be out of Harry's line of sight. Interestingly it meant that George didn't mind having a reasonable view of where Harry's cock was going to be in me.

I quickly drained my glass and, being naked, went straight and sat on the end of the bed, but Harry had to strip off his shirt, trousers, Y-fronts, socks and shoes, putting them on 'his' chair, before he joined me. This is the first I had seen Harry's cock, and it was a nice size for anal sex, as in it wasn't over long or thick and it was straight, aspects in contrast to George's. The glans was also clear of his foreskin and had a rather pointy shape to it. Now, that said, it wasn't a bad example of manhood and I wouldn't have minded it in my pussy, but I knew he wasn't interested in it going there.

It seemed ages, but was only a couple of minutes, before Tina reappeared, naked as her robe was still at the foot of the bed. As she picked it up, George patted his lap and putting it on and wrapping it around her, she sat back on his thigh and he passed her the glass of white wine, for which she said thanks.

That was our cue to start our little show, and so I got up onto my knees and elbows and looked directly at Flynn, Andrew and George, giving each a smile and wink. I then waggled my bottom and Harry gave me a slap before starting to work on the plug, gently easing it out and then back in, as I brought my right fingers to play with my clit. I had a small orgasm and as I relaxed, I felt the toy slip out and immediately Harry's thumbs probing me and then spreading me wider. I willed myself to relax and then I felt the thumbs move and seconds later a different sensation, Harry's glans negotiating entry to my anus, and being welcomed in.

Harry, obviously no beginner to the anal arts, slowly worked his cock in with a series of short thrusts and withdrawals, holding me firmly by my hips, with his thumbs doing their best to spread my bottom as much as possible. In due course he was fully embedded, and I felt his ball sack swing against my pussy. He then proceeded to anal fuck me with long slow thrusts, stimulating my anus as he nearly exited and then driving deep inside my bowels as he hit home. Although my tits are not as big as Tina's were big enough that his technique meant that swayed nicely as the fuck continued and the other men seemed to appreciate it.

Although Harry was doing a very good job at giving me an orgasm, I assisted with work on my clit and occasional grabs at my tits. Then George intervened. "Andrew, may I suggest you join Ursula to work on her tits, so she can concentrate her efforts elsewhere?" I didn't know it, but by now should have realised, Andrew was a bit of a tit fanatic.

He jumped up and didn't bother to stow his erection away before coming to the bed. What surprised me more is that when he got on the bed at the head end, away from the audience, he then rolled onto his back and slid under me so he could use his mouth as well as his hands. I had to bring my hand back from my clit, as there wasn't any room for it and Andrew's ones. I looked back under myself and Andrew and I exchanged glances and smiles before he started to feast, and there isn't a better word, on my tits and especially my cherry nipples.

I once he was in place I noticed Harry start to work with more vigour. I wondered if it was because he now had a close-up view on Andrew's hard cock, which must have had. Andrew also used his right hand to work on my clit, which was even more thrilling as it was unpredictable and different to my own attentions. Then he hooked his fingers in me and started to finger fuck me, with his thumb working my clit. That did it, I had a massive orgasm and my arms failed so that I collapsed on his face, fortunately he turned his head in time, so he wasn't suffocated. Try explaining that to the company HR!

Harry kept up his thrusting in my fundament, getting more frantic and Andrew kept up the assault with his fingers. Even with my tits squashed on his head, he somehow still managed to use his tongue to stimulate me there. My orgasm just kept coming and I was wondering if I would need to ask Harry to stop; when his thrusts changed to short hard ones and then with a massive groan, I felt a new warmth inside me and knew that he had come. Shortly after he had, he slid out of me and I rolled off Andrew, with my back to the audience.

Tina

During the action with Ursula, Harry and Andrew; George had had his right hand inside my robe and had been gently playing with my tits. His left found its way under the back of the robe and had been doing the same with my bottom. In response I had my right hand on his groin, and he had been swelling quite noticeably, to the extent I could start to stroke his restoring erection.

As the sex finished George clearly assessed the situation. "Harry, I suggest you quickly go to the bathroom and then leave it free for Ursula."

"Certainly Cap... George, and then if you don't mind, I'll head off."

"If you wish, but I thought we would share a little supper before anything else happens." And then as if by magic there was a knock at the hotel door. "Flynn if you don't mind can you see to that?"

Flynn, who was the least dishevelled of us all, he must have wiped his face sometime, stood and stowed his equipment before going to the door. Returning with the trolley he almost collided with Harry who had been delayed by picking up his discarded clothes. It was almost comical.

Flynn positioned the trolley near the low table and started removing the covers. It was quite surprising that he hadn't expected any of the cabin crew to do that, but there again, Harry was in the bathroom, Ursula was in no fit state, and I don't think he would have called me off George's lap. Once he had revealed the platters, which included a selection of pastries, cupcakes and similar with jam and cream, plus some cheese and crackers. He said. "Captain, would you like to make first choice?"

George shook his head and Flynn nearly grabbed a plate for himself. "I rather think the ladies should have first choice." I was surprised, normally Ursula and then I would get whatever was left over, but George was clearly not as bound by hierarchy as most other Captains, but most of them were much older and many ex-RAF.

By this time, Ursula had recovered enough to be sitting on the end of the bed and was holding her gown to her lap. The other thing she had recovered was the toy and I think she had put it back in to minimise leakage until Harry finished in the bathroom. I nodded at her and she, a bit wobbly, got up, wrapped her robe around her and tottered to the trolley where she helped herself to an iced bun, chocolate cupcake, a cream cake and poured a cup of coffee, she then went and sat in the seat to the right of the Captain. I had joined her and made a similar sugary selection, but including a scone with jam and cream, rather than any cheese, and also a cup of black coffee. As I walked back to George, he stood and indicated I should take the seat and he would stand.

Harry emerged from the bathroom, fully dressed, but seeing the food decided to stay a while. Soon the men were making their selections and were gathered a little way from Ursula and myself and were chatting and sounding in good mood. I looked at Ursula. "I think they are discussing us."

She smiled. "I know they are, and what will happen next. I must admit it has been different, but I hope the rest of the evening is just as civilised. The last time I was involved in something like this, the men had been drinking and they got out of hand, so Jennine and I had to lock ourselves in the bathroom for two hours until they sobered up and calmed down."

Once we had eaten the supper, including some more cakes and coffee, Ursula disappeared to the bathroom to freshen up. When she emerged, Harry went over and gave her a kiss on the cheek with a quiet. "Thank you." Then he made his excuses to the rest of us and left, not that anyone minded.

Ursula was sat on the other chair, and I resumed my position on George's lap. "Right, I trust everyone has been happy with everything so far." There was no sound of dissent. "Right, Tina, I hope you won't mind, but could you demonstrate the first entrance for Flynn, in return for his similar efforts for you, and then the third entrance for Andrew, who is a devotee of the female breast, of which you have a fine example."

I was just about to agree when Ursula interrupted. "With due deference George, may I take care of the first item as Tina has effectively done that for you already and so far, I have only had one duty."

George looked at me, to see my reaction, but I didn't have a preference but would defer to my superior. "Ursula, I was going to ask to fuck your pussy doggie style, would you be up for that and a blow job."

I was a bit confused by the unusual terms, but Ursula clearly wasn't. "I would enjoy that, especially both at the same time, I think they call that a spit roast."

Well, all the men's eyebrows shot up! "Well, in that case, I have no objection. Shall we let Andrew and Tina perform first to give Ursula more time to recover, and then we will have Ursula, myself and Flynn in the finale?"

Nobody objected so I got off George's lap and took the stage, shedding my gown and lying across the bed, again my head to the left. I didn't know if Andrew would do as good a job as George, but I had been quite enjoying it, though not as much as the fuck that followed it. Ursula came over to me and passed me the tube of KY, which, having removed the cap, put where I could retrieve it.