1x: The Emergency Entrances R Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew came over to me and gave me a kiss. The second of the evening! And then started to get undressed and I raised myself, leaning on my right arm to get a good look at his cock. His was different again, probably longer than George's, a bit thinner, even though he had a foreskin. He was about to get on the bed but I reached out and grabbed it and as I pulled it towards my mouth and, unsurprisingly, Andrew followed.

I rolled onto my elbows, so that I could work on his cock and balls with my hands and then the head and a good part of the shaft with my mouth. I had found earlier that I rather like giving oral attention, or a blow job as Ursula had called it, but suck job would make more sense! However, after a bit of action I could tell Andrew was as hard as he was going to get, so I released him and rolled back on the bed. I hoped the others thought it had been a hand job as I had effectively been relieved of doing a 'blow job'.

I located the KY and splurged a dollop between my tits. Andrew didn't need any more invitation and he was quickly on the bed and straddling me but across my hips, far too far away? He reached forward and pressed my tits together and then rubbed them up and down against each other to spread the KY in my cleavage, clearly he had done this before, probably lots. He then leant forward to kiss my nipples, one after the other, then suck them in and then gently bite on them.

As soon as they were fully engorged, he stopped squeezing my tits so that he could get his fingers on my nipples, and that meant that when his mouth wasn't there they were treated to pulling, twisting and pinching and it certainly was doing something as I was getting wet again. Then he shuffled forward and got his cock between my slicked-up breasts which were begging for action. I squeezed my tits around is cock and he started to happily thrust away, and I could feel his balls rubbing up and down on my chest.

I raised my head so that I could flick his glans with my tongue as it emerged with each thrust. I even managed to get close enough to kiss it occasionally. He followed George's action and reached back to finger my pussy, making me realise how much I needed it to be fucked again. It was quite a time since George did the deed and I had cleaned up, so I asked, or nearly pleaded. "Andrew, can you fuck me please?"

And he didn't disappoint, he stopped mid thrust. "I'd love to Tina." He didn't ask the Captain for permission! And with that he withdrew his cock from my tits and slithered down my body, leaving a slippery trail. I spread my legs, but as he got down far enough, he knelt and hooked his arms under my knees and then, leaning forward, brought them up to my sides, folding me in half! I had never been in this position for sex and felt so open and vulnerable.

Andrew shifted his legs, and I felt his cock near my open pussy, so I reached around my thigh and guided him in. Whether it was from his earlier efforts, the position, the KY on his cock, or the remains of my time with George, but as his cock opened my vagina up, he just kept sliding in until his body hit mine, squashing my clit. He smiled at me and as he started to fuck me with long slow thrusts. I got my right hand down to work on my clit, where they gave added pressure when he bottomed out on each thrust. After a while he bent his head down to kiss my nipples and I used my left arm under my tits to raise them which gave him easier access.

It didn't take long for my orgasm to break and I even strained to raise my legs higher to help Andrew to penetrate me deeper. I screamed obscenities and lots of 'Yesses!' as I bucked under his now frantic rate of fucking. It was as if my orgasm had given him permission as shortly after mine he finally hit home and groaned as I felt his hot jism flood me, and with that he collapsed on me.

Andrew then, thankfully, rolled to the side, releasing my right leg, though trapping my left until he rolled further, but that meant he came out of me, releasing a flood of fluid from my well used pussy. I lay there like a rag doll, my heart hammering away nineteen to the dozen, until I started to feel a chill and so I reluctantly rolled off the bed and staggered over to the bathroom.

Before I could close the door, Ursula was there holding my robe. "Tina, are you OK? Do you need help, that seemed very energetic."

I was going to say no, but then I stumbled and thought the men could wait for Ursula. "Yes please, it was fantastic but now I feel so drained, but happily so."

Well, Ursula helped me clean up with a quick shower and I think she was either being very attentive or possibly just enjoying herself touching me up. A thought to file-away for another day. After we left the bathroom, Andrew rushed in, either eager to use the facilities or not wanting to miss the next show.

I was wrapped in my robe, and after grabbing an iced bun, I needed the calories, and some lukewarm coffee, I sat in the righthand chair as Flynn was just getting up to join Ursula on the bed, but George seemed to be waiting for Andrew to come back.

Once he did, and George vacated his chair I, protocol or not, moved to George's chair for a better view.

Ursula

I'm glad I went and helped Tina as her last session with Andrew had been quite intense and she needed the support, physical if not mental. I must admit that helping her wash down I played with her body more than I really needed to, but I rather liked it and from the state of her nipples, her body wasn't objecting.

Before you imagine us soaping each other up, like a nineteen eighties lesbian film, all there was, was a shower head on a short hose attached to the bath taps and so she was stood in the bath, and I was stood beside it; you couldn't even wash your hair standing up.

Anyway, after she had been washed, and I helped her dry off and put her robe, we left. Andrew was standing there, looking a bit desperate and dashed in as soon as we got clear of the door. Tina and I headed for the trolley to get some more sugary food and she then sat in my chair, but then I didn't blame her for not wanting to be on any lap for a bit, so I went and sat on the bed, awaiting my turn with the men.

George didn't move until Andrew appeared, but Flynn came and sat by me and we were soon kissing and he had his hand in my robe and started playing with my tits. I broke off the kiss. "Er, Flynn, time to get your kit off and let me see what you want me to swallow." I found that was an unfortunate choice of word. With that he looked a bit uncertain, but when he looked over at George, he just shrugged, implying it was up to Flynn to decide what to do.

With that he stood, took off his shirt, dropped his trousers and some underwear that looked like shorts, and then as he kicked them off he pulled off his socks. He then sat back on the bed, but then laid down so that he was looking at the ceiling, I suppose to reduce the feeling of exposing himself to the Captain. I'd have liked to say his cock was also pointing to the ceiling, but it was now quite flaccid, probably from embarrassment, so I had some work to do but I had the permission to do it.

Quite what it would look like I wasn't sure as it had mostly retreated into the foreskin, but it was quite chunky with some promise, so the first thing I did was to remove my robe and then to climb on the bed in the position, but not the pose, that I would need to be in later. I gently took hold of his cock in my right hand, and I cupped his balls with my left and he spread his legs to give me more room for that.

I gently wanked the shaft and Flynn reached back and pulled some pillows so he could watch. So now seeing me was more interesting than the worry about being seen by George, and then by Andrew! With my handiwork his erection started to grow quite quickly. The glans that emerged was dark and round, so I was glad I wasn't trying to take that in my backside, but there again, I had sort of promised to let George have a go sometime! Flynn was certainly a grower, but hopefully not too thick and so it seemed to be, but quite long, possibly more than George. However, it was soon quite hard, and I sat back and let go to admire my handiwork.

While I was doing that, Andrew returned, got dressed and sat on his end of the sofa. As I finished getting Flynn ready, George stood and removed his bathrobe before coming over to the bed and climbed on behind me. I could see he was erect, possibly from watching my work on Flynn and partly from some self-attention. I realised the audience was just Andrew and Tina, each sat at each end of the row of seats, then Tina moved to George's seat and Andew moved across to be near her. Interesting?

George gently touched my hips, and I quickly went from kneeling on my haunches, to up on my hands and knees, presenting my backside to George and he stroked it gently. Flynn also got up, kneeling in front of me with his now erect cock.

"Do I need to use this KY?" Tina must have left it on the bed and as the cap was off, it was fortunate that it hadn't been squashed.

I felt between my legs and probed my opening and I was as wet as I thought I was, but as George had mentioned it... Better safe than sore! "Just a little on the end, Tina, can you do that for George to keep his hands clean?" Tina rushed over and from George's sigh she must have done a good job, before she returned to her seat with the tube, now replacing the cap, and rubbing her left hand on the robe.

George put his left hand on my hip. "Ursula, are you ready to begin?"

"Very ready George." And I moved my right knee to widen the gap between my legs.

Then George asked. "Ursula, I see you have the toy in place, do I need to remove it?"

I had kept it in as it takes a bit of time to clean up and knowing George wanted to fuck my pussy I didn't want any complications. "No, please leave it in place, I didn't want to leak on you." He didn't comment, he just ran his glans up and down my pussy lips and when he centred on my vagina, I gave a small push back to give him the OK to penetrate me.

And he did, OK a bit at a time, but his cock certainly felt very nice as he rocked his way in. He even reached round to play with my clit, finding my fingers already there. I quickly moved my hand as I had another use for it, namely holding Flynn's cock that he was clearly waiting for the opportunity to put in my mouth. I then realised I was also getting additional sensation from having a plug in at the same time as I was being penetrated, especially when he was all the way in. Must try that again...

Flynn was being patient, but it was fortunate that I had put my hand around the shaft because as soon as I opened my mouth, he grabbed my head and shoved his cock in as deep as I would let it. I hadn't heard the term 'deep throat' though possibly Flynn had, but it takes practice, and I would have choked. I was glad that I had saved Tina from that as I could tell she hadn't sucked a lot of cock. I didn't know that today was her first! Flynn's hard thrust had shoved me back hard onto George's cock and I heard a cough from behind me and Flynn immediately became more relaxed, and his grip loosened. Good call George!

We quickly settled into a better regime, it still was very much Flynn fucking my mouth, rather than me giving him a blow job, and George was working smoothly in my pussy, the two of them moving in and out at the same time. My orgasm was building, especially when George started to play with the toy. He must have paid attention to Harry's earlier work and was a quick learner. As Tina, and Jennine, must have known, the curve on his cock was doing something special at the front of my vagina which I was enjoying immensely.

Now despite Flynn's use of my mouth as a vagina, I still used my tongue as much possible and sucked as he pulled out. My hand around his shaft was also pumping gently with my other fingers stroking his balls. I knew he was close to coming as his balls had got really tight and he was losing his timing with George, but I still had to fight off his sudden attempt to push too deep as he came. Fortunately, I managed to keep him far enough out so that I didn't choke on his jism and was able to swallow it in my own time. I like the taste. As he relaxed, I was able to gently push him out, but I still sucked and licked his softening knob. As he slipped off the bed and stepped away, I could see a smile on his face, so he wasn't disappointed, but I let my arms collapse so I didn't see where he went, or what he did, next.

With my head down on the mattress, I was even more open to George's cock and he thrust deeper, but he pulled his hand back to my hip, so I got my fingers back on my clit as I was right on the edge. He gave my right bottom cheek a slap and that took me right over into a massive groaning orgasm, I was in no position to scream and rather than spasming or thrashing, my body went limp and I lost all sensation in a wave of bliss.

George kept up a gentle thrusting and started to play with the toy again and then I felt it move and its pressure was released, to be replaced by what must have been his thumbs. I was unsure what he was doing and then I felt him withdraw from me and I felt so empty.

Then there was a new sensation, the thumbs replaced by a new pressure on my anus, and I realised his cock was there as if waiting for an invite. As he had already 'made contact' I didn't want him to go back in my vagina. So, best option, I pushed back and with that the pressure increased and I felt his cock slowly penetrate my bowels, by far the biggest cock I had ever had there. The feeling was both gentle and relentless and I felt his progress more from the effect on my vagina than my rear, but then his hips made contact with my bottom and after resting there for a moment he began to withdraw.

He pulled almost all the way out, I even thought he might come out, and then back in, and out, and in, and out, and repeat, repeat, repeat!! He clearly had learned from watching Harry's earlier efforts as he had his thumbs holding me as open as he could, but even then I was glad that I had Harry warm me up before having to handle George's impressive cock.

Then he moved his right hand and it found my pussy again, but he curled some fingers into me as he pounded my rear as if his life depended on it. Then I came again, this time with a small shriek and tremors and he groaned in response, and I felt the warmth of his come in my bowels as he crushed my entrances between his cock and his fingers.

He seemed to keep me in that vice like pose for ages, but it may just have been seconds, before his hand left my pussy and his sodden cock slipped from me, leaving me satisfied but bereft. He helped me roll to my side and he spooned me and wrapped a comforting arm around me and cupped a breast. His warmth and tenderness, compared to the relative savagery of the fuck, nursed me back to a calm satisfied feeling.

I heard a door close and opened my eyes, Flynn was nowhere to be seen, so I presume he had just left, but Tina and Andrew were holding hands over the top of the arms of the chair and sofa. They looked like they had enjoyed the show. Andrew released Tina's hand. "Er, I think it's time we headed off to our own rooms, with your permission Captain."

I felt George move and he must have raised himself on an elbow, looking over my body, when he replied. "Goodnight Andrew, Tina, we'll see you at breakfast." And they got up and walked out together, Tina only stopping to gather up her clothes. I noted that Andrew waited for her, and I sensed that I wouldn't find her in our room when I returned. I then realized that George hadn't included me in the 'goodnights' but had in the 'we'll see you', did that mean what I thought it might? Jennine's words about 'a good lover' came to mind.

I didn't know what to do or say but then George stroked the side of my body. "Ursula, that was fantastic, but would you please stay the night with me, it gets so cold on my own?"

I rolled myself around and faced him, intending to make my apologies. How it would ever be cold in Costa Blanca at that time of year, I couldn't imagine, but then he looked so 'little boy lost'. I couldn't resist and gave him a big smile and then a kiss.

He stroked me again. "Can I take that as a 'yes'?"

"You can, but my body wouldn't take any more of your, or any other, cock tonight. But possibly before breakfast?"

"Deal." And we kissed and cuddled before we went and had a bath together and that was so much fun I think we would have had sex if it wasn't for the time. We then got into bed and were asleep in each other's arms in no time.

In the morning, George had scheduled an alarm call, we had some relaxed sex, almost lovemaking, before I left for my shared room with Tina. As expected, her bed hadn't been slept in, but I messed up mine as there was no reason for her to know that I had stayed with George.

Just as I was drying my hair, Tina returned, looking very sheepish. "Good morning, Tina, have a good night, or just a good morning?" Poor girl, she blushed but that was all the answer I needed and then she headed to the bathroom and I heard the bath and shower running.

We went to breakfast, dressed in our own clothes and afterwards headed back to the room to get our uniforms ironed and we dressed for duty, including the horrible corporate tights.

Tina told me, in general terms, about what happened with Andrew and, apparently, he wants to take her out for a meal when we are home. That made me a bit jealous as I don't think George is likely to want to do more than have his way with me when the fancy takes him, or he wants another go in my peccadillo.

The Spanish press were there, as arranged, when we boarded the first flight home in our new uniforms and we got some wolf whistles from men as they climbed the stairs with us stood at the top. Nobody had heard of 'up-skirt' but there was clearly a lot of 'up-dress' going on.

The flight was uneventful, except for some groping, which was nothing new, just a bit higher on the leg, but there was a mass of reporters, including TV crews and photographers to welcome our arrival and I suspected it wasn't quite what our publicity people were expecting.

The next day we were back in our old uniforms until a design review was completed.

----

For those who like closure. (note you are free to ignore this or write you own, even share them in the comments)

Ursula Signing off...

The photos from Spain and then back in England, were carefully censored for the papers, but were apparently changing hands in Soho for a silly amount as you couldn't see anything more than a promise of a revelation. Then news came out that on another flight that morning, going to Spain, a stewardess had worn stockings and lace panties and a photographer asked her to 'raise her arms and wave'. That was the photo that earned the money in Soho, and wasn't sold to the papers. That mistake would have lost her her job, but all the cabin crews threatened to walk out if she had.

It took six months for the review, and basically other airlines were rolling out similar dresses or skirts, before we were back in them, but with a noticeable extra couple of inches of length.

During that review time George did ask me out and we became a couple. He also got a job with a major airline, back as pilot but on nearly twice his salary. He then asked me to marry him as he could support us both and buy a house.

I said no...

Of course I didn't I said YES!!!!

As a result, I only wore the new dress for a couple of weeks.