1x: The Emergency Entrances R Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, and he is a real fan of my peccadillo!

Andrew also changed airlines for more pay, but also because he was worried about the increasing number of faults due to poor maintenance. Once he heard from George that George had proposed to me, he then proposed to Tina and we attended each other's weddings.

Our old airline got bought out, or rescued, when it got into money troubles and many of the cabin and admin staff got laid off.

In later years, both myself and Tina went back to work in the industry, but it was a very different, more professional, place and you found women in all roles and the days of "I'm Mandy Fly Me", (10cc 1976) were an embarrassing memory, especially as all the flying was kept in house.

Well, we are all retired now, but we still look back on those days with fond memories.

Love and keep flying. Ursula and Tina.

Comments, ratings and follows appreciated.

Alex.

If anyone wonders... Boring bit if you wonder about any words or facts.

I have tried to use old fashioned words or terms for the 'vulgar' items to generate the atmosphere of the time. Clearly I don't know if they are 100 percent correct, especially 'anal toy' for 'butt plug', but bottoms were not called butts in the UK at that time.

KY was a brand of water-based lube available in the UK and USA and as it was used by doctors and similar it was the only brand of lube that you would find at a pharmacy or even in the medicine isle of a supermarket shop. As such, nobody would query it in your luggage. Astroglide didn't appear until 1977, whereas KY, now rebranded as Kynect, existed in 1904.

I used the term 'suspender belt' where in British English (BE) we would just say 'suspenders' but I know in American English (AE) that term means (BE) braces*, the clothing and not dental type.

I covered tights (BE) / pantihose (AE).

Y-Fronts aka Jockey Pants were a new fashionable thing back then, a bit like slips but with a keyhole to get your dick out whilst wearing them.

Trousers (BE) comes from the clothing consisting of a leg of loose cloth worn on the leg, a Trews or Trouse, including the lower abdomen with an overlap that could be opened for calls of nature, clearly you had a pair of Trews-ers. The alternative was to have hose and pantaloons. In AE the use of the word Pants is a contraction of Pantaloons, but with full legs. Oddly in BE we wear underpants, or just pants where in AE it seems to be underwear, or boxers or whatever specific style. YMMV

In case you wonder where my ideas come from (if not skip this bit), the seed was a fantasy of two stewardesses stripping for their colleagues and then getting fucked. I think it was in Penthouse as a photo story, but back in 1976 I don't think they showed more than breasts, i.e. knickers remained on. The sort of thing I have used as a distraction from the sort of thoughts that keep me from getting to sleep, like work or bills. As I wrote it, the story had it's own ideas and things changed, even who ended up with who. (You might have noticed that Tina and George seemed to be eyeing each other up, but she didn't have a peccadillo)

*total aside. In (BE) Belt and Braces means 'being safe by doubling up' where failure would be major problem and so quite sensible. I understand, in (AE) Belt and Suspenders means 'unnecessarily conservative action' indicating a lack of skill at assessing the risks.