20 Points Pt. 02

Story Info
Julie's needs help to pass a pop quiz.
1.1k words
4.44
7.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a week since Professor Armstrong made the deal with me to help me pass his Chemistry class. I had gone home feeling dirty and had scrubbed in the shower for an hour. Things had gone on normally during class, he barely called on me or looked at me. I walked into class feeling semi normal, perhaps he was satisfied with what he had. As I swung into my seat I noticed papers on every desk.

"Pop quiz today," Professor Armstrong called out as the class piled in. "Take your seats, put away your books and take out a pen." I began to sweat, there is no way I was going to pass this quiz. I had barely gotten through the reading and hadn't understood much of it. I have never been good with math and math plus science is definitely out of my wheelhouse. I took a breath, and began the test. The first couple of questions were ok, and then panic set in. Had we even studied this? When time I was up, I put down my pen, grabbed my books and took my quiz to the front of the room. As I put it on the pile with the others, Professor Armstrong slipped a piece of paper into my hand. I walked out of the room feeling nauseous.

I got back to my room, pulled the paper out of my pocket and read the typed note, tonight, 5:00. I crawled into bed, cried for a little while, and then went to get an early dinner. At 4:30 I hopped into my car and drove to Professor Armstrong's house. I resigned myself to what had happened last week. My body had betrayed me. I walked up to the door and knocked. Professor Armstrong waived me in and closed the door behind me. "You know the drill, get undressed," he says. I strip down to my bra and panties like last time and head for the couch.

"Not this time," he smiles. "This time I want you in my bed." I follow him to the back of the house and into a brown room. "Hop up on the bed and lie down," he smiles. I do as he says and can smell him on the sheets. I feel him by my legs and close my eyes. If I keep them closed it won't be so bad. I feel his hand around my ankle spreading my legs apart. Further and further.

"How many points do you think you need to pass that quiz," he asks? I swallow my eyes still closed.

"At least 30," I say. "That was really hard, I didn't even remember hearing about some of those things."

I feel his hand on my other ankle, and something really cold on my skin. I close my eyes tighter and bite my lip. Then I hear the sound of scissors and try to snap my legs closed only to find i can't move them. I open my eyes wide to see Professor Armstrong cutting my panties off with huge scissors and my legs tied open with straps to the posts of the bed. "What the FUCK," I scream.

"You need more than 20 points, so I get more than a little fuck," he smiles. My panties fall away, and my shaved pussy feels naked and cold. He moves to the foot of the bed as I struggle to sit up. "lay back, you will enjoy this. I saw what a little whore you were last week." He stands between my legs and I fight panic as I lay back down. I close my eyes tight again and feel him insert his tongue into me. I shiver as he licks me. I begin to moan as his tongue curls inside my tight pussy. He flicks my clit with the tip of his tongue and then stands. I feel a sharp pain as he slaps my pussy. I suck in air as the sting. He hits me again and laughs, "you like that you little whore, don't you. Tell me to do it again."

"Do it again" I whisper.

"Louder," he demands.

"Do it again," I say. Then smack he hits my pussy hard, making it sting. I feel myself getting wet. I hear Professor Armstrong laugh, "what a horny little slut."

I feel the bed sag as he gets on and positions himself between my legs. Then I grunt as he shoves his huge member into me. "Oh so tight," he moans. "The swelling makes it hot and tighter." He begins driving his cock into me over and over. Grunting and sweating. He is holding my hips and pulling me against him. I look down and can see the outline of his cock on my stomach sliding in and out. "You like it don't you. Tell me how much you like it."

I can barely speak as he pounds into me, but I know I don't want him to stop. "I love it, I am your fuck toy." I moan.

"That's right," good girl. I feel him lean forward and grip my throat. I open my eyes as he starts to slowly squeeze. I can't believe it when my body begins to tremble and my pussy tightens on his cock as a huge orgasm rips through me. My body sags as he tightens his hand more and pulls on my nipples with the other hand. "Just a little more," I hear him moan as I struggle to catch a breath. I feel him stiffen inside me, and shoot a burst inside me as he moans. Then I feel him begin to thrust harder again as his grip on my neck tightens. I slowly slip into darkness.

When I awake i am lying naked on the bed. My legs are untied but still wide apart and I am covered in cum. I struggle to sit up and slide off the bed. Professor Armstrong is nowhere to be seen, as I stumble out of the room to get my clothes off of the floor. I pull them on and go get in my car. My pussy burns, is very sore and probably bruised from the intense pounding. I glance in the rearview mirror and notice red marks on my throat which are sure to be bruises tomorrow. I slowly pull away from the curb wondering why my body reacts like it does with him even though I find him repulsive.

I get back to my room around 9PM, wondering how long he had fucked me. I stripped and climbed into bed. Spreading my legs I begin to finger myself thinking about Professor Armstrong. I cum easily and relax into a deep sleep thinking about how much makeup I am going to have to wear to cover the bruises and when the next time he will use me will be. Strangely, I hope it is soon.