Coerced at the Office

Story Info
This is why I work from home.
3.3k words
4.45
42.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,221 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone nonconsensual sex.*

*This was written for HeyAll's On The Job Challenge 2023. Some of my stories are a hint of me. Perhaps in another world, another life...*

***

I used to say I'm shy. Lately, I realized I just don't like people. I was a people-pleaser, and it took me way too long to understand that you can't please everyone.

So, fuck people. Other than a few close friends and my sister—who thinks I'm hilarious, weird, and doomed to be a crazy cat lady—I'm done caring about what anyone thinks.

And my job, I suppose. It's fine; I work from home, and it doesn't involve much interaction. I can handle professional emails and perk up for a minute over the phone. My cat is quick to let me know if my voice goes an octave too high.

I spend my free time reading romance novels and watching crappy soaps. It's hopeless, but I can fantasize, right?

And I'm still a bit of a people-pleaser. It's hard to stifle a lifetime of forcing myself to smile and act normal-ish. Which is why I feel obligated to show my face at least once a year and remind my company that I exist. The Christmas party is a good excuse—at least I could get some free booze and food.

This year is oddly warm. The whole winter so far had barely dipped below 50°F. So, with a light coat over one of the few fancy dresses I own and hardly wear, I head to one of my equally rare social gatherings.

It's strange coming back to the office. For my first year, before the pandemic, I worked full-time in the office. Since my job doesn't require much in-person collaboration, and my manager likes me, I was approved to continue working at home after they opened up again.

Everything is the same, except for a few new people. It feels oddly like deja vu, both familiar and unfamiliar since I've been gone so long. Like I don't quite belong here but I also know every corner.

Such as the effectively single-stall bathroom on the second floor because the other one doesn't flush well, and no one could fix it. Or that worn couch in the break room that has an unofficial nap schedule everyone somehow figures out.

It almost makes me miss the office. Almost.

But I do not miss the hour-long commute, the randomly disappearing lunches from the communal fridge, or the business casual dress code. I exclusively wear sweatpants now. Maybe a slip-on dress in the summer.

And of course, the people. I don't miss the people.

"Rachel!" Jack, one of my coworkers, spots me and grins, his arms wide open.

Oh, hugs. Yay.

"Hi!" I smile brightly and lift my hands. He hugs me for longer than I like, but since that was never...

Jack was always too familiar. I didn't think about it while I was in the office, but looking back, I remember how he'd often accidentally bump into the prettier women, found excuses to touch us every day, and seemed to talk to my chest. He's good at his job, so he never got more than a slap on the wrist if someone complained. I don't think he got a lot of complaints; he was cute, and some of the women flirted right back.

I had brushed it off. He didn't focus on anyone in particular, and he wasn't too overt. But in the last few years, Jack had started copping a feel here and there during this party, apologizing smoothly if anyone mentioned it, and blaming the alcohol.

He isn't drunk now. Yet his fingers are suspiciously close to my breasts, his large arms wrapping all the way around my small body. He smells nice though, a faint cinnamon-y spice.

He squeezes me one last time, his fingers definitely rubbing the sides of my boobs, and lets me go. He pats me on the arm. "It's so good to see you again! We miss you!"

"I miss you guys, too!" I almost glance around for my fake-o-meter cat.

"Your desk is always here if you want to stop in." He gestures to my old corner.

Yeah, no thanks. I keep my polite smile. "I noticed. You guys should use it for something." Thankfully, my manager steps into the room just then. "I have to say hi to Frank. I'll talk to you later!" I scamper off before Jack says anything else.

"Frank! Hi!" This greeting isn't fake. My manager is a nice guy.

"It's good to see you, Rachel." He looks a little surprised. "Oh, I've been meaning to tell you, it just keeps slipping my mind. I'm retiring."

"Oh wow! Congratulations!" I make the appropriate happy noise—he deserves it, really, I'd been wondering when he would finally retire. But I also worried about who would replace him. If they offer me the job, I'm not sure I want it. He travels several times a year and interacts with people a lot more—it would mean returning to the office.

"Thank you," he says. "I'm sorry I didn't mention it before. I've been training Jack to take over."

My mind skids. "Jack?" I'm a little disappointed, though not surprised, that they hadn't offered it to me. For the best, really. But still, Jack?

Frank nods. "He's stepped up in the last few years. I know he's not the most... perceptive person, but I think he's gotten better." Probably because most of the women work from home now.

I smile and nod. "Great. That sounds great. Jack's, um, smart." It is what it is, I suppose. The decision was already made. "So, when are you leaving?"

"Next week, actually. I apologize for missing you in the announcement."

"Oh, it's ok." In a way, it's nice that he forgets about me. It means he doesn't give me more work, and I thought it was because he trusts me to do my job. But this is a bit unsettling. Hopefully, Jack won't make any changes.

I swipe a beer and chat with a few other coworkers. Half of them I don't recognize, and the other half seem more polite than friendly. To be expected, I suppose.

I end up on the edges of their conversations, just listening and smiling. I don't notice Jack walking up until he taps me on the shoulder. "Hey, I want to talk to you about work. Somewhere quiet?" He's holding a folder.

Well, he'll be my new boss next week. I nod and follow him. He leads us to a break room and closes the door behind us. I perch on the old couch and wonder why he wants this much privacy.

He stands against a nearby wall, smiling. "I'm not sure if Frank mentioned this to you. He's retiring, and I'm replacing him." He flips through a few documents, leaning forward slightly.

He seems eager. I keep my tone light. "Yes, he just told me. Congrats, for both of you."

He nods. "Thanks. So, I was thinking about some changes." I manage not to grimace. He continues, "I come into the office every day, and I'd like to see more faces, more often, you know?"

I hesitate. He wants us to stop working from home. "Oh. Um, how often?"

"Well, I would like everyone back every day. You're the only one who exclusively works from home, so I wanted to talk to you about this first."

"I see." I bite my lip.

He steps closer and hands me a sheet of paper. "Here's a draft of the new policy. I'm sending it out first thing next week. Let me know what you think."

I scan past the intro, my eyes catching on the bullet points.

*All employees will be required to return to the office beginning next month.

*To help with the transition, we will have a gradual return schedule.

*The first month: Only Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays are required.

...

In three months, everyone would be in the office full-time. I start to imagine all my nice home conveniences melting away. No more showering at lunch if I was too lazy in the morning. No more sleeping in till the last minute. No more cuddling with my cat whenever the feisty creature lets me.

Then I feel Jack's hand land on my thigh. I hadn't noticed him get this close. I freeze. "Jack—"

"I was thinking. I know how much you like working from home. We could come to an arrangement." His hand slides up to my ass, squeezing and kneading my butt cheek. I grab his wrist and get off the couch. "No, Jack, I don't—"

Before I can step away, he yanks me back, bending me forward over the couch arm. "Hear me out," he says calmly with his hands on my back and waist. He quickly steps between my flailing legs, and I feel his bulge press up against my ass. My breath quickens.

"No! Stop—!" I raise my voice and kick at him.

"Shh. I locked the door, but if anyone gets curious... well, we're both a little drunk. You told me how lonely you are, and I must have misunderstood. Sorry, babe."

A chill runs down my spine. My word against his—maybe he'd get a light reprimand, and people would still think I'm a whore. Then he'd make me return to the office, where I'd be available to him every day.

While I'm frozen in fear, he shoves my dress up and has his hand between my legs, mauling my thighs, working his way to my mound.

His voice is softer. "As I was saying, we can work something out. Nothing has to change; you can stay at home. I just need a little favor."

He cups my pussy, his fingers rubbing at my entrance over my thin panties. I flinch. But I badly want to stay home. I swallow. "You're disgusting."

He chuckles. His fingers slip beneath my panties and stroke my wet folds. I gasp.

It has been way too long. My vibrator and fingers are never as good as a cock and someone else's fingers.

"You're wet, babe. You want me," he gloats as he gently fondles my opening.

"No, no I don't." I twist my torso, but I only manage to grind against his bulge. He groans and slides a finger inside me. An answering moan escapes my throat.

"Your body's telling me a different story," he murmurs, his finger curling and slowly stroking in and out. "Oh, fuck. It'll just be this once, Rachel. I'll make it good, I promise."

Another finger penetrates my slick and needy pussy. I can't believe I'm so turned on. He keeps steadily pumping away, and I don't reply. I don't refuse.

His other hand lifts from my back. I hear a zipper. The sound seems to echo in the otherwise silent room. I feel him shift, then the warm length of his cock meets my ass. I shudder.

"Jack, w-wait, I can—let me... suck you off instead. Ah..." His fingers glide up to my clit, circling and rubbing. My hips instinctively press into his hand, my movements rubbing his shaft as well.

"Mmm, that sounds good. Yeah, I want to feel your lips on my cock, babe." He rubs my clit one more time and steps back, giving me room to turn around. I avoid his eyes as I sink to my knees.

I can't avoid looking at his cock. He looks good—long, thick, and hard. My pussy throbs, wanting to feel the full length of this beautiful cock buried to the hilt. I lick my lips and clench my thighs. My knees roll on the hard floor. I can't believe I'm actually about to suck a cock in my old office building, with everyone just down the hall. Jack's cock. Just so I can stay at home.

It would only be this once. I sigh and wrap my fingers around the base of the shaft, opening my mouth and closing my lips around as much of him as I can, flattening my tongue to the silky skin as I slowly bob back and forth, letting saliva run down his shaft. He tastes nice and smells faintly cinnamon-y, musky. This isn't so bad.

He groans. "Mmm, that's good. Yeah, Rach, lick me right there." My face flushes as my tongue flicks on the underside of that sensitive tip. It doesn't help that I like sucking cock, and it has been so long. I can feel myself getting wet. I have to get him off before I find myself asking him to fuck me.

I lick and suck faster, my lips sliding up and down his shaft, my tongue swirling and flattening, my hand gripping tightly and stroking in rhythm. He groans appreciatively, his fingers brushing my hair as he gently thrusts into the back of my throat. I try to stay in rhythm with him, hopeful that he'll come soon.

"Oh, yeah. I need to fuck you." He pops out of my mouth and quickly flips me over the couch, yanking my panties down and hitching my hips into the air while I flail for balance. Everything's happening too fast. I grab the couch cushions, barely having time to catch my breath, kicking at his legs when I feel the bulbous tip of his cock pressing against my entrance.

"No! Jack, don't—ah!" I yelp as I feel his cock penetrate me, forcing his way inside me inch by inch, firmly pressing in and pulling out slightly only to shove in further. My body is far too ready for him as he glides in an out of my soaking tunnel.

He slides a hand over my mouth, his other hand pushing down on my back. "Shh, don't want anyone to hear us. Oh, fuck."

I twist and squirm, hoping I can reason with him even as he continues pumping deeper and deeper into my slick flesh. He doesn't let go of my mouth, making my muffled complaints incomprehensible, though I'm sure he understands my panicked noises and flailing limbs. He doesn't seem to care, except that his grip tightens.

I'm finding it harder and harder to struggle the more he pumps, and my body quickly adjusts, welcoming his invading shaft. I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this. I refuse to admit how much I need this.

He lodges the full length of himself in my aching flesh, stretching me beautifully as the base of his cock grinds my entrance. It occurs to me that my new boss is fucking me. My pussy clenches. I'm hardly even moving anymore.

He groans. "Your pussy's so tight, Rach. Fuck, you feel good." He slowly pulls out. I force myself not to shove my ass at him. I don't want this. I don't want him to fuck me.

My body wants it.

He pushes back inside me as I begin to worry if anyone is looking for us. He feels so good that I can barely think. At least a few people saw us walk off together. He bottoms out as I hope no one is wondering what's taking so long. The thought of being caught only makes me wetter and hotter, letting him settle into a steady pace in and out of my needy tunnel.

His hand finally slips from my mouth to my neck, his fingers curling as he drags himself in and out, taking long, deep strokes through my delighted pussy. My horny body happily accepts this cock that I didn't ask for.

"Jack... please... I-I really don't want this...?" I sound weak and uncertain even to myself.

"Oh, babe, but doesn't it feel good? Just this once. Fuck. Fuck, yes." He's thrusting faster, and the warmth inside me coils tighter. My legs tremble. His hand on my waist reaches for my clit. I choke back a scream.

My hips are moving with him now. I can't stop myself. That wonderful, intense burning is flooding my body and my mind, every quick and hard stroke pushing away the thought of where I am, who might hear, how wrong this is. My fingers dig into the old couch, my hips rolling as he rubs my clit and plunges into my dripping pussy faster and faster, again and again. So good.

I briefly wonder how many other people have fucked on this couch. If Jack's fucked anyone else in this room, made anyone else his whore. I whimper desperately. My inner muscles clench.

I barely remember to hold in my wail of pleasure as my orgasm hits, my throat constricting so that only a strangled whine escapes. My internal muscles constrict tighter, pulsing around the cock invading my quivering pussy, delicious waves of bliss following every plunge in and out of my slick flesh.

Jack buries himself to the hilt, panting. "Fuck, Rach, you're so tight. You're coming, aren't you? Yes, babe, fuck yes. Oh..."

My body trembles with the intensity of my release, squeezing his cock desperately as I moan as quietly as I can. I can't believe how strongly my body reacts to him while he uses me like this.

Jack slides out and quickly rams back into me, pumping harder and faster, his breathing heavy as my inner walls squeeze his hard shaft. "This feels so good," he pants. "I'm gonna come, babe, deep in your tight little pussy." I whine again, the pleasure overriding his words for a moment. My mind eventually processes what he said.

...Oh, shit. I had been fighting him off, not considering whether he was fucking me bareback. I renew my struggles. "No! Wait, Jack, pull out! Please don't come inside me!" Single crazy cat lady was not on birth control. I squirm and kick but his grip is unbreakable.

"Oh, you feel so good. I'm snipped, baby. Don't worry about it." He keeps thrusting relentlessly, pounding me into the couch.

I only have his word on that. "Jack, it's a really bad time right now..." Plan B probably won't work if he's lying.

He groans as I twist and kick. "Oh, fuck, you're gonna make me come. I got snipped years ago, it's fine, Rach, it's fine. Oh, yes... oh, here it comes, babe."

He sounds so certain. I can't do anything anyway. He pumps hard, shoving me into the couch, fully burying himself inside me, and I feel his cock swelling, twitching, hot fluid splashing deep into the back of my tunnel. He lets out a long groan and resumes thrusting, releasing another spurt of warmth against my inner walls with each firm stab, again and again, heat pooling in my belly. I bite my tongue to stop myself from crying out at the sensation of a man filling me with his hot load, my pussy clamping down and milking him for more.

"Fuck. Fuck, yes. Oh yeah..." he mumbles breathlessly, still pumping into me, cum leaking out of me with each thrust.

I collapse, my shaking legs too weak to keep me upright. Jack holds himself inside me as he squeezes my ass and runs his hands up my sides beneath my dress. "Your pussy was great. Thanks for the ride, babe."

If I'm honest with myself, he felt great too. I swallow and shift my hips. "Are you done?"

He rubs my ass again and pulls out. "Hmm. I think we can make this work. See you next Christmas, Rachel." He tucks himself away, straightens up, and leaves.

I stumble off the couch and grab paper towels to clean up. Next Christmas. So he doesn't expect me to return to the office, but he wants to do this again in a year. My face flushes as my pussy warms at the thought.

I can report him, but... no one at work really knows me anymore. Even my manager forgot about me. They like Jack. The thoroughly satisfied part of my mind likes him too.

I slap myself mentally and sigh. I'll take a Plan B anyway and just hope, I guess. At least we'll only be in the same place once a year.