All Comments on '20 Year Anniversary Pt. 03'

by GrassIsGreener

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Oh look, it WAS a cuck filled RAAC like everyone was saying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Epic stupidity

Brian learned the lesson that he needed to be more observant and pick better women the next time. And there will be a next time. He'll sit in the wings, watch and learn and wait for the opportunity to mess Amber in any way possible. And he'll watch for new job opportunities. Next - after being warned there's simply no way in hell Brian meets Amber for dinner or any other place without others around. That's just stupid. No need for Brian to panic when the cops show up. He can simply report Chris for harrassment. BTW - DA's don't "have" police officers. And the biggest point? I don't think Chris EVER takes Amber back. She's just another divorced slut.

1 star

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago
I don't believe it...

After all that time wasted, he wimped out and took her back. He was so set to divorce her cheating ass. The whole storyline was fine. Chapter one lead us on the journey, chapter 2 was setting up the infidelity and confrontation. Chapter 3 really was about therapy and to answer the question - WHY. Which we never got an answer, she cheated, period. This tale is about suspicion, confrontation, and reconciliation. The therapy part was too drawn out and not enough about talking about lawyer's help or the effect on their kids. The kids were wonderfully written, the cheating wife got away with her affair - written good enough to hate her, and the cuck husband takes it - written as a standard husband, dumb and forgiving. It is NOT about true love winning but just surviving in this story cheating remorse. 2/5 stars because he should have did what he started in the first place and divorce her lying cheating ass.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

I'm not sure what I feel about this one. The writing is very good, a few typos but that's OK, I don't mind reconciliation stories where there is good reason and I suppose she was contrite and there was the family to consider but I just don't feel it in this one. I don't know why - can't put my finger on it. Still a 4-5 star story. I gave 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, from sky to hell, you just went through the mental imbalance route? 1 star you retarded cuck

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainabout 3 years ago

Who would want her back. She keep saying I was going to break off with him . But she still fuck him two more times. And would fuck him again when she got caught . She used the same old line that very cheater uses" you are the only I love". To me it's jut another cuckold story. I wasn't looking for a burn the bitch . But you could made it real by having them divorce because there is way he could trust her again.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 3 years ago
Well that was a waste of time

I should have waited for the last chapter before voting on any of these. Full on RAAC. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. Glad it had a happy ending. While, in the real world, Chris would have probably confronted Amber as soon as he was suspicious of her having an affair it would have shorten the story.

Word of warning. You'll probably get hit with comments from the BTB trolls that inhabit this website. They are a really miserable lot and look for stories where they can spout their venom when a character shows love and forgiveness for a partner that cheated but loved their spouse and was remorseful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What is the fascination with counseling

It seems to be an American thing

Aussie writers do not seem to use the trope and neither to British writers

Just Americans need the crutch of analyzing things to death

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don’t like a cuck story in most cases but the affair was short in this case. The one unknown was if she would accurately have stopped. I believe that maybe the husband should have sought some solace with another woman. Maybe he could have delivered the tape to the guys wife and got with her. The old what’s good for the goose thing. The big problem is the time and effort all ready infested in what had and her remorse. The cheat loosing his job and divorce was a basic need. An ass kicking should have happened no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 star

Your story so end it how you like.

It is possible to forgive a cheater but not stay married and for the divorce to just end with everyone miserable not BTB.

The longer this drew out the more I just skimmed to see if I was correct about the main character being a wuss and staying with his cheating slut wife.

Next time wrap up the RAAC story in less than 5 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dumb ass

The Dumb Ass ( Hubby) was dumber than dirt. Thought this story might tread the BTB/Wimp better, nope it didn't. The hubby got castrated crawled home and surrendered himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I really enjoyed the story

Very well written. Kept my interest and waiting for the next installment. I've been a lurker on this site for a few years now and this is the first story I felt motivated to comment on. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bullshit

So, he basically got guilted back into the marriage by the counselor and his wife. Wasn't he supposed to be a super important attorney in the DA's office. How could he fall for that bullshit???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very good

Gave it five stars probably only deserved four but the boring totally boring people knocked it down too low

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

Nice story, Mr. Greener,

You got the attention of a lot of good writers and a few sad and bitter non-writers. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next story. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Burn your PC

I truly hope you had this plan when you started mapping out this story. One day early in the process you said to yourself, “How can I write a story just to piss off every reader?” Well you may not have pissed off “every” reader but you did write the biggest pile of garbage that was designed to follow the path of all the rest of the 2 star stories on this site.

If this was not your intent, then take my title for truth. Burn your PC and walk away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very well written and

with feeling. I usually like the bimbo slut wife stories since this is an erotica website. I actually cared what happened to the characters. Now back to reading about some slut getting railed hard. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wouldn't wipe my ass with this. Dear lord, quit while you're behind.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Fuck I wanted the author to BTB her so bad but he told a compelling story of love and forgiveness that makes it hard not to side with them reconciling. I’m still ambivalent but I can see why some spouses try and work things out.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 3 years ago

Nice story. You did well in your efforts to show the pain infidelity can cause the entire family. Fear not, Reconciliation stories are not the highest scored, but they are among the most read in LW. I look forward to your next story.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Your first story is very good. A few odds and ends mistakes but still very good. I'm kind of on the fence about taking her back but I can see he might be better off with her than without her. And as one of my favorite authors likes to point out in his stories preface when you read his story..."You're living in my world". Hope you have more in the pipeline and are going to share them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Giving 3 stars

I can see a guy going all nuclear and wanting to divorce. I can also understand not wanting to touch her as you will remember where her mouth has been and how the other guy was the last inside her. I also can see how you have a 20 year history and after some time like a few months you may keep remembering that and it can cause you to rethink the divorce.

In this story he went from hate to love really quick. He went from don't touch me to making love again really quick. I would have liked some dialog around his thought process on the old "better with her than without". When the counselor asked how would you feel in three months when she is with another man I would have expected him to say he would hate it. He would wish she never did it the first time as a cheater and it would feel the same. But that doesn't mean he would want to stay married.

To me in this situation I think he should have divorced her. That really sends the message that this was huge and that marriage was dead. I mean if she doesn't know why she did it how can he really be certain it won't happen again? They can then decide if they want to really start all over as something new by dating. But if either one has any relation with someone else, even though they are divorced, then they know they are really done.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago
Ignore Trolls

I enjoyed your first contribution to this site, though you took a chance with the story line (as you can see from some of the inane comments). Do believe that one favorable Anonymous comment was right on - ignore the trolls who have nothing constructive to say plus or minus about the writing and simply want to vent. Did think your story/series could have been shortened without lose of content/meaning while developing/adding erotic scenes in fuller detail. Hope you continue to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
ahwwww...

in the end a cuck story. Man, a few commenters warned that this is going to a RAAC -- AND IT IS! I don't know how I feel about the 3 chapters but I read it -- most of it chapter 3. I hate cuck stories but well this reconciliation is realistic it happens sometimes. Thank you author, it was over all a lovely quality of writing.

But I gave this 2 star. Sorry. Hate cuck stories. Husband suffered devastation, yet the one forgiving. The wife had all those sex yet got off lightly, husband had to do all the work the the past behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why can't authors get basic things straight...

This is untrue in any jurisdiction I know of: "...any judge will probably require you to go to counseling..."

The "counseling" trope seems to be injected repeatedly in stories to manufacture a RAAC, but courts simply process divorces as fast as they can. The only "counseling" that gets routinely ordered, if applicable, involves substance abuse. Mediation is used to avoid trials on custody and property disputes. "Counseling" is a lazy way to tell a story.

A lot of the dialogue was rather wooden.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Oh boo hoo hoo...all the tears being shed and rehashing the same thing over and over again. The pseudo-sensitivity is way over the top.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Very good story. Reconciliation did make sense. People need to understand mistakes are made. There are 4 metrics to look at when dealing with infidelity: was it consensual or was it forced or coerced? How many times did it happen over how long a period? What is the status of the couples relationship - i.e. just dating, boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, or married? ( i.e. when did they decide to be exclusive) and lastly has it happened before (i.e. is this person a serial cheater?). Relationships can be rebuilt after an incident. In this case she should have reported the issue after the first time to both her boss and her husband. She had been drinking - it was borderline rape. She had no excuse for the other 2 times. They were able to repair the marriage in this case, but that is no always possible. It was a good, and honest story.

The only lesson missed was Brian should NEVER get involved with a married woman. He's single and should stay with single ladies. If he's too stupid or arrogant to think he won't get hurt, he's headed for a disaster - potentially life ending. He probably needs to learn a hard lesson by messing with the wrong married woman. The revenge could be physical (possibly permanent) or it could be digital and could again be lifelong.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 3 years ago
Fascinating

It is fascinating (and revealing) that literally ANY reconciliation is labeled RAAC these days....as though no path to reconciliation can ever exist, and none can be tolerated.

This was a good story arc, but there was a flatness to the second half that i think came from everybody being on the same page. They’re all very kind, concerned, and supportive of one another. That’s great, but then you need some other manifestation of the central conflict to come up, or you lose any feeling of suspense or uncertainty. This had an air of inevitability during the entire final chapter because it had neither villain nor obstruction.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Well you jumped the shark with the end chapter.

I'm not buying what you tried to sell.

Get sharper and more gritty. You tried to paste over some serious issues with loads of frosting and shit is still shit no matter how you dress it up.

You did paint a good picture on the professional side of their lives but came up woefully short when it came to dealing with the raw reality of Amber fucking a better looking, bigger cocked and younger man multiple times.

In the future, make sure you are prepared to deal with the catastrophe you set up.

A lot of writers falter at that hurdle.

This was still mostly solid and entertaining until the last chapter tried to force feed the reader a dog turd with powdered sugar on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Despite all the negative comments that I have read here, I think it was a good story and effort, please don't give up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a REAL man.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story that only got better with each part. I enjoyed your detailed character development and the different plot lines that you played out, especially the involvement of their oldest daughter. I could really see the story happening in real life and that makes it infinitely more interesting than some of the over-the-top LW stories on this site. I do think you rushed the ending a bit, but it still was well done and explained where our characters end up, even if you'd done a 4th part. [I've been married for 30+ years and have 5 kids - would I have handled it like Chris did? Tough call with the two kids still at home, but you played out you case in great form!] 5*

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 3 years ago

Not a bad story, but it didn’t really break new ground. But that’s okay, and I’m not someone who feels all cheaters must be burned, or that they should all reconcile. Pay no attention to those who judge because it didn’t end according to their prejudice.

I will note that I couldn’t give the writing 5*, so I settled on four. The main problem was the robotic nature of the dialogue. You continually avoid using “I will” instead of I’ll.” Thoughts and phrases lack emotion. A good editor can help with that, or simply reading the dialog with a friend might help.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Attorney General?

Throughout the story, references were made that Chris was a city attorney, state’s attorney, and attorney general. These are 3 different types of attorneys in Illinois. An attorney general or state’s attorney would not usually have uniformed officers at his disposal. The attorney general is an elected position and works for the state. The state’s attorney is an elected official and works for the county. The city attorney is either hired as an employee of a particular city (as corporate council) or their firm is on contract to handle the city issues. It depends on the size of the city. The devil is in the details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just another RAAC

Once again, a reconciliation that wasn't earned by the cheater. I found no real evidence of remorse.

She made a mistake. Sure, one that she repeated multiple times and only quit when her husband caught her.

"My stupidity had nothing to do with my love for you and my respect for you"

Not stupidity, entitlement! Cheating does not convey love and is a huge case of disrespect and betrayal to the cheated upon. This excuse is classic Cheaters 101,... it was just sex and had nothing to do with how I feel about you and changes nothing. No, cheating changes everything.

"I don't know why." Number one bullshit answer from cheaters. They always know why they cheated. And woman, women always know why they choose to have sex...they may do it for numerous reason but they always know WHY.

The marriage councilor didn't not honor her word from when she first met the couple. She said she was there to help them figure out what they each wanted but the counseling quickly degenerated into saving the marriage by making the husband comprise his position on cheating and accepting the wife's bad behavior and choices. It was all about getting the husband to change and accept.

A shared history and past does not guarantee a better future. This is a constant myth perpetuated by stories like this that a man's life will be better off staying with and keeping the cheating wife then moving on. You never see the stories where the wife is fed this type of bullshit when dealing with a cheating husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
one star.....geez.....

Ok....I can read a story where the husband forgives the wife and actually like it too...but shit....all she did was give him some smiles....tell him some crap.....and a little while later....all is well....a big giant build up to a shit ending. Best recommendation.....take this down and rewrite it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NOPE!

All that time and effort spent and all you managed to produce was another pathetic RAAC story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Emotion?

Could have used a good proof-reader. Proven storyline that may becoming a bit overused. Overall, I could not feel the emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good stroy

Good story and well paced.

I know the anti RAAC crowd hate it, but it's far more realistic than most, when you have the wife that is truly remorseful.

The only sections that require disbelief is the uncharacteristic maturity of the teenage daughter and that her mom pulled that stunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More Personality Next Time

I hope you continue to submit. I'd like to ready more of your work. Please inject more personality and angst into your characters to increase the level of empathy in your readers. Increase the level of passion and introspection in your dialogue between characters. I often felt as if I was reading from a check off sheet, or a mildly fleshed out outline. The dialogue seemed dry to me at times as though I was reading a page of the dictionary. Again I hope you continue to submit and I look forward to reading your next project.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
Nice job!

Ending felt a bit rushed, but I really liked the very end when Amber was approached again and how that was handled.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

I thought it was a good story as I read through all of the Chapters. My disturbance came in this chapter with the involvement of the kids. I believe that parents in this situation need to do everything possible to keep kids out of the middle. I know that it doesn't always happen that way, but my sympathy totally goes away when the kids are in effect being used. For that -1 star and I'll leave it at 4 stars for the quality writing.

boneham21boneham21about 3 years ago
TOLD YOU SO!

LAYING THE GROUNDWORK FROM DAY1. BOIL THE FROG. 1*

jaythemanjaythemanabout 3 years ago
Ending Rushed

I felt like the reconciliation was rushed. It would have made more sense if the husband had a revenge fuck to give her a taste of how it feels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very good effort!

Pretty well written. A bit “dry” at times....maybe some more dialog and less “reporting” 🤗

It was always going to end in reconciliation when your characters did 2 things:

When Chris did NOT go nuclear on Amber and actually moved back into the house.

When you had Amber become totally remorseful without any hint, as you described it, of her trying to continue to hide anything.

Please continue to contribute here. You have talent.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 3 years ago

A well-written series, especially for a newcomer. Thank you for sharing.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What kind of projects

Require dinner and drinks seemingly several times a week? How dumb is she to put herself in the exact situation again?

FraserWayneFraserWayneabout 3 years ago

Liked it. Good start for your first story here. As for comments; anyone who doesn't have the balls to identify themselves in the comments isn't worth taking notice of. They whinge about RAAC but they themselves don't have the guts to identify with their convictions. Keep writing.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago
Well told tale

It was fairly well written for a new author, minimal corrections needed. Probably far more true to life than the btb tales, they may be more satisfying to the wronged husbands amongst us but are very rarely the case. It wasn't a one off mistake but that doesn't change the fact it was a "story" about a couple who genuinely loved each other. Well done and thank you, will be looking for your work.

peyskippeyskipabout 3 years ago

Good first story! This is a tough category and RAAC stories often get knee jerk negative responses. Many marriages have survived infidelity and the one described here certainly seems feasible. I look forward to reading more of your work!

JohnD46JohnD46about 3 years ago
5 for that one

A good story. Well told and it almost seems if you have been there. I think it was well done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
hmmm

Why would any sane guy stay with her?

She was will willing, eager, to throw away her children and her husband.

Willing to hurt them acutely and into the future.

What a great mother and wife you wrote in this story and what a wimp to accept it.

Maybe he will help her cheat next time?

Because as you wrote her, its only a matter of time.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityabout 3 years ago
Good first effort.

A few dialogue issues maybe. But overall pretty well written. But this last installment. I just do not believe...as bitter as he was...that he would have moved back into the house after 2 days? C'mon really? He had proof they fucked. Saw the dirty deed with his own two eyes. Proof it wasn't a one time thing and he walked in on them while the dude was naked with his wife. He stewed about the betrayal for what a week or two building up to the confrontation in the hotel room? And he moves back home 2 days later?

I just don't see that happening. Your story. You get to decide how to write it, but it's highly doubtful that a prosecuting state attorney is going to not see this betrayal and cheating and lying as a black and white issue. Even if he loves her and it's been a great marriage up to that point. She cheated in a 2 month long affair for hells sake! Cheating incidents bookended their 20th anniversary trip even! I'm sorry. Can't buy that it would be back into the house in 2 days and then back to sleeping with her and sex in 4 months. Not saying reconciliation is impossible. But it would take a year or more of counseling and many years more before she fully earned back his trust and respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great First Offering!

I thought this was a really good initial offering and thanks for the story. My only comment is that the end felt a little rushed to me. 5*'s. Please keep writing.

"Buckeye Fan"

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I thought this was a load of rubbish. The Therapist has a lot to answer for. The wife cheated willingly twice and drunk once. As readers we had insight to her thinking during the story. We know what she throughout the affair. She could’ve stopped it, but she didn’t want to. She wanted to experiment. Think of her family.... no.

Did she deserve redemption??

Short answer NO!!!!

Did she deserve him?

Short answer NO!!!

Did she deserve her marriage??

Short answer...NO!!!!

Your RAAC was too manipulative and contrived.

He was a smart man, he was hurt way to much, what real man would not.

He would’ve divorced her and then if he wanted anything more from her then started the relationship again.

I score you 2/5, you just did capture the true angst felt when this happens, families are torn apart, older kids find out and all hate the cheater.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

That said, not bad for a first effort. Don’t let my dislike of your plot discourage you, you wrote well.

Keep writing but put more eviscerating realism in your stories. Readers enjoy the reality of angst, suffering and pain, not just the victims but the cheater as well.

G1962G1962about 3 years ago

You did a great job! I look forward to reading your stories in the future. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Did Farmer_son write this?

Six pages of a promising story flushed down the toilet with a rushed RAAC ending. Hell, the author even introduced the concept of mental imbalance to excuse the slut's behavior which FS has used.

Such a shame to snatch failure out of the jaws of success. Not a good way to keep readers.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
Good Start

The plot is fine. The initial seduction was, IMHOpinion, too quick, as was Sweetie’s seduction of Hubby towards the end. My biggest grinch was that there were WAY too many careless errors, like piña colata (colada = strained ... as in using a colander.) That includes skipped words and mixing plural nouns with singular verbs. Such errors interrupt the concentration of We-The-Readers on the story you are telling. (At least those of WTRs like myself, who am a bear of little brain ... thank you A.A. Milne)

4* Try ‘putting the document down’ for several days, then read it, word by word, pretending you do not know the story. It helps show places where YOU knew what needed to be said but your brain thought faster than your fingers typed.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 3 years ago
Pretty good

A bit dry,for all the emotional angst it was too reporting like. That said I think the arc was interesting,glad it didn't use the mental imbalance trick. On a technical note this needed further proof reading,there were grammatical slios,enough to notice.

The final scene in the restaurant is a bit dicey,using cops like that would be a major abuse of power.

Fir a first story,a home run. The reconciliation is not RAAC, it is realizing the mistake,acknowledging it and finding new ground, it is what people still in love would do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written and more realistic than one would think. Unfortunately, this happens more often than one would think. However, the ending is usually a drama and emotionally filled divorce. Have friends that this happened to and are still filled with anger and mistrust of any new woman who happens to enter into their life. They're still in love with their ex spouse but refuse to acknowledge it. So the years tick away and the children , if there are any , languish in a limbo between visits to their dad. A side F*ck can destroys many lives when discovered. And only then do people discover that they have really destroyed many people lives that they love.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

For just coming out of the gate I thought you did very well.

The dialog, as someone mentioned earlier, was a little stilted but Im sure you'll improve there. Usually the RAAC can get annoying, as often the couples arent written in a way that makes them a lasting fit for each other. In this case, they did seem written for each other so I didnt mind the end at all. I understand the need for her to "go out for drinks" again to get the ending you wanted but it derailed the story a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I liked your story, not bad for a newbie

The ending last few paragraphs seemed rushed ,Chris showing up with reinforcements was out of place. amber made a mistake that almost cost her marriage of twenty years down the drain. The BTB crowd will be unhappy.bring down your score.

KoxokKoxokabout 3 years ago

Brian learned the wrong lesson - don’t get involved with women from work. They can go psycho like Amber did. She fucked up in the past, so now any guy who remotely comes onto her gets it added to his record?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow you really need someone to proof your work.

Little typos all over the place, through all 3 chapters that should be caught.

Your dialogue is awful, no one talks like that. They all sounded like robots. Read it back in your head as a conversation and ask how it comes across. Time for example, you would say 'see you at one' not 'see you at one point oh oh', so don't write 1:00...

The kids all came across as in their 20s and why the excuses and inappropriatness of Emily knowing? Just say mum and dad are having problems, better than implying an unspecified mental illness. Even when I had a nervous breakdown I told my 10 year old kids what was happening.

The way you wrote felt like you have no idea about kids or how the corporate world works. 1st thing you should do is write stuff you know and research shit out of what you don't. Yes, even for erotica. Might be good to know how long it takes to arouse a woman and what is considered a quick shot for men...

A mediocre 1st try, your dialogue killed it for me. But there was a lot of other technical issues that just would not let me suspend disbelief.

peterrude69peterrude69about 3 years ago
It was good.

Please keep on, most can't comment because they can't tell a story. Keep on going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Not a bad start, but a bit slow and some of the conversations were very repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Soooo?? Amber is still going out for drinks and dinner ALONE with young men she works with??? Yes, she shot this one down but what happens when she goes with one that interests her like her other young stud did??? Her husband is a fool to trust her. You can't tell me he doesn't wonder what she might be up to or is she lying by omission and not telling him about her drinks and dinner with strange young men?? As another commenter said...Amber is like a moth to a flame 🔥!! Only a matter of time until she burns yet again but I'm sure hubby will take his loving wife back yet again after consultation with their extremely wise 18 year old daughter...WTF!!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 3 years ago
First attempt is good.

I've read all 3 parts and I believe it was very good for the first attempt. I give part 1 and part 2, five stars and part 3 four and one half stars. I know they don't give you that option, but since I can read it on both my phone and computer I gave it five on one and four on the other. I improvised.

I thank you for publishing each part in a timely manor. Some authors take months between parts or chapters. If it's not ready to publish just don't submit it. Your readers will bang you on it. It really wasn't that long. As I recall, all three parts were only three pages each. A nine page story isn't that long of a read. 6 days between part 1 and 2, 1 day for part 3. You do need an editor for grammatical errors, some spelling or punctuation. A few times you seamed to repeat the same thought just a few sentences apart. I thank you for [ not ] doing what a lot of authors do and that is injecting 20 dollar words from a dictionary when a simple .50 cent verb or adj. will make it sound like an every day conversation or thought.

Keep writing I think you have a lot of promise and will be looking for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
RACC puke.

What a wimp. No wonder the AG offices are all fucked up. No balls and he gets leftovers from the cunt. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good real life type of story. First the cheating percentage is very high in us and would love to know out of that high number how many get caught. The will always be love after 20 plus years and children as prof of that . I commend that people can look past cheating even more so after see it . I unfortunately am not that strong and would never get past it . I may in this case drag it along until the two younger ones are a little older but I’d never trust her again . Love snd hate are very close and probably like him would feel both . The drunk one off would be hard enough but easier to get past but to go back for more no matter how you slice or dice it deep down you liked it and wanted more. Sorry you did it or sorry you got caught you could never prove. Saying you were ending it that day is convenient but I’d never believe it and you can’t prove it to be true. A legal separation with every getting split up to there own name and accounts . For me life insurance would be changed to kids only pension and half if any accounts split with all bills paid evenly and papers to be drawn to to reflect each would not be entitled to anything else it divorce happened except the split evenly of the sale of the house . I’d probably start to try to find an interest in someone and in a few years walk away . I’d never get that video out of my mind and definitely not the guy who could be around her in the future. Limited contact to only specific events of the kids that could not be avoided. It may be weak of me but it we oiled be my truth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
ridiculous

If everyone was so impressed with Amber, than her actions should make no difference to anyone, her husband, her employer or her children.

Throughout this ridiculous diatribe, we get told how adult and rational she is acting, when her actual actions are just the opposite. Everyone was upset and she supposedly will cost the bank lots of money and time in training others to do what she was supposed to be doing, but that is alright because she gave the right answers when the spotlight came on.

As for the Husband who was firm in his marital convictions, she changes his mind in a few paragraphs of one sit-down. He willingly forgets why they are in this mess and looks to blame others for what he knows is his and his wife's issue.

The overwriting of the characters is sickening. The thoughtless inflation of the daughter from child to child prodigy and now clinical practitioner all due to one sentence is mind blowing. The lack of resolution and veering from the previous two chapters pisses the reader off (ME) because it was wasted time. I never finished the last page because the reaction of the idiot psychologist was too much. Why take the fool's money if all you intend is to agree with what they are doing. If you have no suggestions and admire the cheater so much, why waste the time (unless you are padding your account and don't want to work - like the teachers during covid).

This story was a waste of damn time. It had a lot of promise in the beginning, but failed as a tangible scenario. I hate time wasters!

Smokepole

ZBSKRNZBSKRNabout 3 years ago

Actually pretty good for a new author, I liked it and I thank you for sharing. Since the author gets to decide whether their story is RAAC BTB or somewhere inbetween you lose no stars for writing YOUR story YOUR way. AS for the grammar/ spelling issues not really a big deal for me, I know what you meant so I'll save the nit picking for the grammar police.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I understand it's your first story so kudos to you. I really didnt feel any emotion though. It read like a transcript. After all that it ended with an RAAC. The kill shot. Keep trying though and dont give up. If you like it I guess that's all that matters really.

And HardDaysNutSack of course RAAC are most read. They start with 2 chapters or 2 pages of complete and utter direct from a whore of a wife then the old bait and switch finale wear the husband turns cuck in the end. You finish it because you invested so much time reading the setup. Dont try to sound like they are read because people love seeing a wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Counseling comes out poorly in a story because the advise always sounds like tripe. The marriage was fine and she cheated because she is selfish. She can't change that because it is who she is. So now this guy has a posse and a surveillance network to follow her around for the rest of their broken relationship. At some point he will burn out and leave her.

If you wanted a romantic end, you would have to provide some indication of what changed inside her that made her worth keeping, not just that she learned that her husband is good at catching her so she can't get away with it right now.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
A real fantasy

A

Just another wimp who can't find him self another woman or just staying single and hides under the kids wellbeing to stay with his cheating wife.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

Is that the end?

Lacked character development.

In the sense that no one's character developed. As in changed.

No character growth. No learning, introspection or changing.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 3 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed it.

nestorb30nestorb30about 3 years ago

I had no problem with the storyline, but I do feel that the characters were a bit 2 dimensional

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

True that she slutted it around first, but i believe truely remorseful as written, hubby however is too rigid for his own good.. if you arr cuddling to make up, shez got hands on your driver u gladly let her suck you off, you dont say no uugh, what a weiner. Further on it takes 2.5 years post reconcile to get blown and try reverse cowgirl??? Wtf, no wonder she was curious enuf to try some strange..... hubby although a good husband is a rather dull boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He is a prosecuting attorney,

Prosecutors’ words, thoughts and written sentence structure are clear and usually without awkward wording. After all, they are trying to sway a jury. Unless one is prepared to learn lawyerly language and rigor it is a mistake to try to depict their thoughts and speech patterns. That mistake was made in this story.

With respect to the story content, any normal human male would go ballistic if he found semen in his wife’s panties.

Vamp82Vamp82about 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story. And I have to say, that if I were faced with the same situation, that I would have forgiven her. Like Chris, It may have taken time though. I've been married for over 20 years myself our love for each other is very strong. It would take a lot to break us up. Chris made the right decision to reconciliate with Amber.

By the way, I love the way Amber handled that younger guy Brian by putting the fear of God in him. That was great. A love stories that have good endings like this. Stories with bad endings are depressing.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Too bad you totally destroyed a good story by downgrading it to a cheap cuckold story! But it's your fantasy and if you love cuckolds then so be it. In the future, please be so fair to us readers and warn us, then we don't have to read the story!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Turned out pretty well

It was a a RAAC, but she earned it with her genuine contrition and continuing efforts to regain his trust. Her reaction to Brian’s advances was correct, but after hearing the little shit’s history , she should have burned him down. John did get what he deserved, but you have to feel sorry for Debbie and her children. They were the real casualties in this story. Good job Grass.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Cant

Can't believe I read all three parts of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He is a DA

But he doesn't know if an illegally obtained video of his wife and her lover could be used in a court of law, are you fucking joking?

This was so poorly written I feel insulted, his wife of 20 years cheats on him for no apparent reason and his response has all the emotions of someone reading a tv manual.

Are we also to believe that she is like a siren and men naturally feel the need to fuck her? It's stupid and you should of cut the last scene from this story.

Anyway I gave you 1 star for effort but none for enjoyment.

bobareenobobareenoabout 3 years ago

Some misuse of words throughout the 3 parts. As an example, the author had the husband "reminiscing" about the wife's affair with the young stud while husband and wife were trying to make love. The word wasn't appropriate since it means, generally, a positive recollection of a past event. Better to have stated that he was still tortured by the images he had seen, or something to that effect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW an easy 1 star

WIMP story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A good thoughtful tale

A realistic rendering of the ordeal a family is thrust into by a brief affair by a parent. Good job exploring the impact on the family unit as well as every family member. We learn that having video evidence makes it harder to get past. But with a solid, loving history and support of family, the damaged couple can heal with patience and time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Keep Writing

Not bad for a first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
SUCCESS!

WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Folytatnia kell a történeteit....

Jó az irány ,folytatnia kell,mert igéretes író válhat belőle,van érzéke hozzá,csupán ki kell kristályosodnia...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not good at all. This went south big time!!

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

warning: raac story

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 3 years ago

Pathetic ending

Chapters 1 and 2 were great. You could have continued the trajectory and had them divided as maybe then reconcile but you had to force Chris to be an accepting cuckold. Rethink your plot next time. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awful ending chapter. The therapist's conduct demonstrates why therapists are mostly hacks, Chris is not at fault but Rachel sure tries to make it sound as if he is; the oldest daughter is a busybody; and the way all this was "explained" to the children would make any 15 or 16 year old understand that there had been cheating and that it may well have been Chris that was at fault.

The little scene towards the end where Amber tells the new hire to keep his hands to himself and then reports him is what she should have done at the start but didn't because what? She knew he was coming on to her, but she also says that John made her panties wet. Yes, she turned him down first time he tried but a week later she let him fuck her; drunk, yes but she made a choice to "give in" to his kiss.

After she started to fuck him, she was into the sex every bit as much as John. In fact, the second time she was the one who said, "we've got 30 minutes; let's go up to your room." And the third time, she was very much into the sex even if "her face didn't show joy." (By the way, who thinks in words like that about sex? Almost as bad as Hemingway's "Did the earth move for you?")

I think there can be and maybe even often should be reconciliation. But this just sounds implausible especially given the character of Chris as presented by the author from the very start. A devout believer who refused pre-marital sex with the young Amber; who is so serious about never being able to be intimate with Amber in the future because he will always be thinking of her being fucked by John. That guy would not take Amber back.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Well what the hell in real life couples do get over cheating. The question has to be asked to any couple who have cheated are you better off with or without the person you have been married to for 20+ years. If this really was a one time thing and if the cheated spouse can move on with thier spouse then give it a go. People cheat on their partner for all sorts of reasons and sometimes the answer can be..".I don't know why..." mostly down to a lack of communication. Well written drama of 2 flawed characters, would i take her back? If she confessed after the first incident, maybe, after the third? I don't think so. Thanks for writing

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrassIsGreener@GrassIsGreener
357 Followers
I love reading and writing about a faithfull wife who cheats and then what happens as a result of her infidelity

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES