All Comments on '20 Year Anniversary Pt. 03'

by GrassIsGreener

Sort by:
  • 205 Comments (Page 2)
francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Hello Grassls,

I just read Serial Predator, and having enjoyed it, I decided to check out the rest of your works.

I really liked this series even if I am a little undecided on this end.

I wish they had divorced a lot.

Then she fights to make him fall in love with her again with a series of dates, an insecurity about other female dates (why instill fear in the husband and not in the wife ???),

the gradual resumption of intimacy (dancing, erections, caresses, nights without sex, ..) as for a new couple and a new relationship.

On the other hand, to say "I forgive you" during the first penetration of the first sexual intercourse, is stupidity and has nothing of romanticism or love.

Saying it during the act makes it lose all value.

I really appreciate your style and your stories which give Respect to the characters:

no wives in stupid and mindless sluts by the sight of a big cock,

and no husband like a willing cuckold, a man who doesn't know what to do or what to decide turned into a weakling.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

I will follow your future writings.

exposewife2018exposewife2018about 3 years ago

I'm going to speak as a man whose wife cheated on him.

I loved the story and thought it would make a great movie. I understand this is primarily a site we go to for sexual stimulation, but your story kept me reading without it. I grade you 5 stars. It was very well written and really dealt with the issues a couple must face when cheating is involved. My wife and I had those same issues to deal with early in our marriage. She had a 3 year affair with a man and fell in love with him. She was only 23 at the time, and our situation was a lot more complicated because it was an actual love affair, but we did manage to move on and stay together another 42 years after that. We are both 67 today and have a had a good marriage. I won't say I don't think about her with him because I do, but now it is more of a turn on than it was at the time.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 3 years ago
Your style

I like your writing style. I like seeing people who are truly in love stay together if the cheater is very remorseful, the stories I don't care for are those where the wife assumes she can dictate to her husband how he is suppose to feel and allow her to screw anyone she wants or asks to go out on a date with another man.

Your stories I like for the most part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

another story about finding excuses for a cheating wife to be taken back instead of kicked to the curb as a real life husband/man would have done. pride, dignity and self respect are the staples of a man.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Just another author who thinks men have no self respect. A cheating whore and a wimpy cuckold story. Not worth reading or rating because you can't give negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well we all know shit happens to people, its how we react to these events that defines us. As expressed below by exposewife2018 it obviously changed him. He says that it now excites him, as before it didn't, so I guess it broke him. He went from an ordinary guy, who had self respect to a cuck. It also seemed to change the opinion of the kids in the story, as they seemed to think that the mother was a great wife to the dad. I wish them luck in their future marriages. Seems like the dad will now be happy to be a cuck, wish him luck as well. Seems like some people like that part of their lives, even if they didn't originally.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

Interesting story but the root cause question was never answered - WHY? Physiatrist determined no brain chemical imbalance I assume also meant no hormone issues or tumor. The PhD Counselor could not dig it out, did Amber need a Phycologist to bring out her problem? Nothing was truly fixed - she never discovered WHY she CHEATED, vanity is a symptom not the cause. Amber is not cured just forcing herself to walk the straight-n-narrow and could slip again - Chris is living on borrowed time until she does slip, if ever. Amber's slip appears to keep her focused if that is the cure then so be it - but I'd not put a bet on it.

/

Did Emily stay her course or shift majors? Did she even graduate? Did she marry have kids to help focus grandma/pa?

/

4*, Hooyah, salute

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 3 years ago

Good story.

Thanks for posting and the effort you put into this. Some comments were "good for a first story" or "for a newbie". Hell, your story was better than many writers who've been submitting stories for years.

You wrote a plausible path to their reconciliation. I'm never rooting for one outcome over another. I like your well written believable story.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Ended up a shitty RAAC story about a cuck and a cheating slut. It's nothing more than that. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This went way downhill from the starting chapter. Husband was portrayed as the one breaking up the marriage if he didn't accept wife's infidelity. Amber was sly and manipulative; the therapist was basically telling husband, "Split and she will be banging someone else within three months, loser." They are all so civilized. I would expect in real life that a guy who is a successful lawyer and who preserved HIS own technical virginity until marriage would be breaking some shit. And the final scene? Amber comes back hard on the younger guy, but then wants to keep working with him because "she could handle him?" That is the same thing she did with John; Brian baby may well bag Amber. By the way, any prosecutor who uses the police for personal business is abusing his position and should be fired. I say that as a former prosecutor.

Overall, mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good story. I liked the use of the counsellors perspective on the marriage problems. Think there was one or two typo's but nothing that spoilt the reading of it.

I see the scum trolls are making their usual comments. They don't like stories that they can't get together and get off on. It's no fun for them when they cant jerk each other off. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Think there's something wrong with the publishing of this series. Chapter 1 is a repeat of chapter 3. It looks like chapter 2 should have been chapter 1 and it should have been just a 2 part story.

Naturally the scum trolls who have commented to all three chapters haven't noticed this as they are so angry at not being able to jerk each other off to a story. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally unreal story of a beta man. Judging by the stories of this author, he is a typical beta 1*

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

1* more cuck than RAAC. I was with you for the series, each each getting progressively worse.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I suspect that all the haters who view this as a cuck story and offer 1*s probably never had a real relationship with a woman. People are great for 20 years, and then one partner makes a mistake. Is it that unforgivable that you cannot accept the "for better or worse" clause in the marriage vows. Unlike LV stories, men do not automatically find someone better after a divorce and many end up living alone. You still have some 35 or more years to live, and do you give that up for one mistake? I like the doctor introducing the concept of whether the husband really wants to give his wife to another guy, which is what a divorce would do. Really valid food for thought. That one thought, plus the valid story line, justifies a 5*.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

The best stories are the marriages that are saved regardless of what the lonely old masturbators have to say in their comments.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

With a bit of remorse and a lot of boo-hoo-hooing another cheater gets the cake and munches away with a sense of empowerment nay even entitlement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This read more like a clinical study in infidelity than a short story... 2 stars.

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

Outstanding story! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting because of the CONTRIVED reconciliation. Note "CONTRIVED." Must have taken a locomotive to drag this story to the conclusion you wanted it to reach, since otherwise it's insane.

First, the therapist truly sucked . . . I say that as a friend of two family therapists who don't suck.

"It's up to you to decide whether you can live with her mistake or you can live with the fact that they next time she is with a man and not you," Oh, boy. . . . Boxing one client into a corner by threatening a temporarily unpleasant consequence is not "couples" counseling, it's advocacy for the wife. Zero in on a weakness and use it to influence an outcome. It's a good reason for the husband to walk the fuck out right then. Why are your male characters such losers? One doesn't ever reconcile because of jealousy. . . And NEVER did the couple understand why she did it, and as such what would stop it from happening again.

I'm not saying they could never have reconciled -- but what fucking loser does so in order to prevent a cheater from having sex with some other guy after their divorce. Are you writing a male character while thinking like a female?

Gotta' admit I liked the psychiatrist "she didn't have any mental imbalance, just poor judgement, some insecurity and too much vanity." I'd like to have heard more from him/her. Way more grounded than the so-called therapist. But what does that leave us with to work toward a reconciliation? "Well, I'm an idiot with way to high an opinion of myself, but hey, take me back anyway cuz' I'm HAWT!"

And husband, who previously decided "One thing was for certain, he wouldn't tolerate her cheating." now says

"It's hard but sleeping with my wife, who I really and truly love and still have nightmares about, but it is 1,000 times better than letting some other guy have her." Until the next time some other guy DOES "have her." Holy shit, she already cheated. And it was for what, VANITY? Are you stupid enough to trust her ? If so, then consider:

Amber: "Yes, and now I remember, when we went to drinks on the 10th, I think I told him what cocktails can do to me." In other words, she KNEW her weakness, TOLD her date, and then claims she didn't set out to be seduced. ConVEEEENient, no ? Oh, yeah, you should totally trust her in the future.

This was a RAAC. And not even a credible one in that the decisive husband from part 1 totally wimped out at the end. That sort of inconsistency defines a RAAC and a wimp, and is rotten character development.

"He heard Amber fighting to keep the family together while he was giving up on them. That was tough on him."

She was fighting to pretend it didn't happen, to erase the consequences. To escape responsibility. She was only "suffering" because she was CAUGHT. He was suffering because he was betrayed. Considering a divorce is not "giving up on them" any more than avoiding any other toxic person. When you find out you didn't really know someone after all, avoiding them in the future may be the sensible thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry terrible RAAC... Chris needed to go on a date with at least two other much younger sexier women and provide tapes of their fucking for his wife to watch. At least then if they decide to reconcile he can hold his head up instead of being a wimpy cuck. Good for the goose better for the gander. If he doesn't do that he'll always be sexually inferior to his wife. Yes it is about notches on the bed post.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

What I truly great story. Most of these type of stories end with a divorce. Usually where the husband never talks to the wife again at any point after discovering the affair. But this story actually took in to account that the love for someone doesn't just die immediately. The line about "he loves her, but is not currently in love with her" was perfect. It really summed up some of the true feelings in this situation. I would have loved more self examination of Chris's feelings of betrayal and heartache. Most commenters are about burn the bitch. I'm so happy you went another way. 5/6

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't believe she loved him...her love was weak...when a wife drops her panties and spreads her legs and fucks the guy bareback....we know this...if found her panties with all of the proof he needed...she had to have no respect for her husband when she does this...the way I look at this ...she wanted to do it...lust was an her mind...not the love for her husband...I hate the fact that he didn't divorce her...she didn't pay the highest price here...she got off easy...Even if he didn't want to lose her...she has to pay the price...why...we know she was weak...so what's to stop her from doing it again...nothing....he was to easy...I see nothing stopping from doing again...she got away with the first...I was only a mistake because she got caught...she did tell her coworked she wanted to enjoy it...for that reason...I'm saying she never paid the right price....

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Now this was a well written story that had its share of drama. The process that they went through was very hard on them both but in the end Amber admitted her down falls and she was doing everything to make it right so she would regain her husbands love and trust of 20 years. She proved she could be trusted by her actions when Brian came on to her that she had enough confidence to communicate to her husband of what transpired and this was a reconciliation I think was well deserved. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading I'm totally convinced that if instead of committing suicide, Adolf Hitler surrendered himself to the Allies and "took full responsibility for what happened"(Like the desirable woman Amber did) he would have been pardoned. Stupid man Adolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Did this story step off the cliff or what? The adult daughter is their unofficial counselor and we end up with the innocent husband crying and saying, now get this "I am still reminiscing about you and him." Right there you have the agenda of this story. As the dictionary explains: "Reminiscing definition -- the act of recalling past experiences or events, especially with pleasure or nostalgia." Frankly, this story made me cringe.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Anonymous, the whole idea of infidelity is cringe. There's nothing good that comes of it. In this case, it comes down to the husband wanting his cheating wife back rather than letting some other guy have her, but the point is that he's broken by that act. This family will end when the parents are in their 70s; at that point, no other guy can "have" her in any meaningful sense, and Chris will move on, never having really gotten over the cheating because (here's the secret) no one ever can.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars Yes, CRINGE is the most apt word to describe this RAAC story.

I have lived with similar circumstances for 40 years (only opposite) and yes, the TRUST never fully returns EVER.

As far as this RAAC goes, I don't think this story really qualifies, due to the fact that the first time involved alcohol (she probably deserved a pass for that one), BUT there was a completely sober second, third, plus an almost fourth time, if the husband had not intervened. So this story is really stretching the limits of believability.

Other than that, the dialog was great and the story flowed very well, plus it has generated a fair number of comments.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Lost of BS here:

1. "I agree; it's probably not appropriate for any of your children to be aware."

What a load of BS. Every single divorce due to cheating involves children and almost always partners would involve children and use them for the war because almost every divorce like that ends acrimoniously. So what is this pretension on morality? Playing on ideal people? Ideal people do not cheat.

2. "Mental imbalance" mumbo-jumbo. Yup, it is called libido, that is how children are made.

3. "Therapy" LOL. Typical American approach to anything - blabber.

4. "Throw 20 years for 2 months of very bad decision"? And how would he know that was 2 months only and only one man? Because the author of story says so and now his character must know that too. LOL.

5. "She definitely had sexual pleasure, but no joy." LMAO! It is just another way to say "it was just sex" only this time for cuckold to believe in.

You did a poor job with this, your epilogue is really garbage though I understand you wanted to rectify your story. The RAAC reality would be - marriage is saved but it is not the same, the wound would fester and the marriage would be permanently damaged. There are marriages like that but they are hard to explain and difficult to write about. It is much easier to idealize reconciliation and this is what you did, proving that you are not good enough to handle the plot you started in Chapter 1&2.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Reconciliation and RAAC are two very different scenarios. I thought this was very well done even though it felt like the kids were too clinical. I understand wanting them to come off as mature for their age bit this was borderline too much.

All in all very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found this story of RaaC a bit much. He advertised it in his opening brief in the first chapter. It went like this (They are all about a faithful wife who loses her way.). We all know that if the wife loses her way, she was not faithful. So we know it's all a bunch of crap to make us accept this premise. You have a tough time painting something white with black paint. If you do so, your just trying to get us to believe that black wall you painted for us is white. Sorry not working for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So because he can't deal with her being with another man AFTER the divorce he decides to keep her and live with the fact that she already was with another man AND HE SAW THE TAPE.

I didn't catch him requiring she get tested for any STD's and when they did have sex again why wouldn't he wear a condom and just fuck her like the slut she is? Why "make love"?

I would divorce her in a minute. No counseling just divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author writes excellent reports and is very punctual!

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Well done, realistic story.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 years ago

Good story. Nothing's easy and some things require strength and determination. Things are not cut and dry, black and white. There's a huge grey area.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Amber did start seeing the psychiatrist, but after five meetings, he said that she didn't have any mental imbalance, just poor judgement, some insecurity and too much vanity."

Yep, and until she addresses her "too much vanity" she will eventually succumb again no matter her present heartfelt and determined committment... vanity of vanities, all is vanity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story over all but I don’t think I could forgive her so easily or ever trust her completely ever again. He obviously felt he was better off staying with her and not breaking up the family. Good for him. Why do people feel that saying I made a stupid mistake clears them of blame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit story

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Warning! skip if you hate RAAC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Slow as molasses Ill save you 40 minutes. Wife cheats with younger guy. Husband watches video. He takes her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Slut 3, wimp 0.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same stupid LW formula. The wife sluts, but just can't figure out why. Then she figures out "de Debil made me do it", and it's off to the "counselor." What's clear from these stories is that authors have thoroughly bought into the modern superstition of "counseling/therapy", which are nothing but an alchemist's mixture of the fraud of psychotherapy, the silliness of humanistic psychology, and various other strains of ridiculous psychobabble. There is nothing to support the claims that any of this crap is based on real science. Authors might as well believe in the powers of Santeria or Voodoo. The counselor's office is just a modern excuse factory that feeds modern tendencies toward narcissism.

As for the simp husband, his 18 year-old daughter is written as smarter than he is and as able to manipulate him, just as the slut and the female "counselor" do. Because he has linguine for a spine, he cucks out.

Another misandrist, silly, LW formulaic RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible, she cheated, got caught, and hubby just takes her back. He never seriously considered divorce. She can't be trusted, she disrespected him, and the reconciliation was way too quick. Just a very disappointing story when it had a classic setup but, essentially, an RAAC ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is balance for the husband. I get they reconciled but in a marriage there is trust and there ahould be balanced. I may be able to forgive for example but never forget that would be the issue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still doesn't explain how he gets that image of her and the other guy out of his mind. I mean how can he kiss that mouth now? Sure, before hey were married they did shit with others but since marriage you get different feelings and yes, possessive.

CriosCriosalmost 2 years ago

Therapist was WAY out of line when she told Chris “Don't throw away 20 great years to potential life for very, very bad judgement over a two-month period." No therapist worth their license would dump that on the offended party. Chris should’ve blown up and told the same thing he told Amber. She’s the one who threw away their marriage, not him. Then he should’ve walked out. Dumping on the offended party is unconscionable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do not normally like recon stories, however this one was good. One criticism. A 5-inch penis? You really just couldn't help yourself. Probably changed your story mode in mid writing... You really had to fight your inter-demons not to make Chris a CUCK...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry. If they were going to reconcile they should have divorced and re married. This would mean a total new start for both of them. I would have preferred to see that she was drugged. This seemed a bit dirty to me. I agree with him. I would not touch her or put anything in any orifice of hers. I also think the therapist is talking out of their backside. She was railroading him into reconciliation. Further he should have been living on his own away from direct influences of wifey and, children. Luckily this is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why was she drinking alcohol when she was in a one on one meeting it is just asking for trouble? Further she is supposed to be a senior person so there should have been training to handle this sort of thing. All this adds up to is that she did not have the personable skills to do her job and should have at least carried out a dynamic risk assessment of the protentional situation. Further, I cannot believe her company did not have something in place for the wellbeing of their staff for this type of meeting. This would have included 'lone' working. I would have expected the company to have personal alarms, 'necklace', to be issued to female employees. Whilst this would not stop all things it would help the company with some of its legal employee requirements. Lastly I would expect in the project documentation to have a morals clause in it.

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a great story. I loved the ending. I hope that Amber learned her lesson. Chris regained his trust of his wife and they reconciled. This was a nice twist on the theme of husband and wife trying to recover from an adultery by one of the two married people. I loved it and gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

disappointed.. started off as a good read, got better then completely trashed it at the end... these bs recon stories need a warning on them.. wasted time on a crap ending story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good plotline in that it involved the children becoming a (admittedly small) part of the aftermath; they did not remain anonymous set pieces to bolster the "destruction of the family" motif. Somehow, though, it never seemed that the wronged husband nor the cheating wife ever really agonized about the dissolution of the entire family unit--nor was there (at least for me) any real explanation for the wife's jumping into bed with the seducer. If ego was at the base of her decision-making, perhaps there might have been more background given as to how she and her husband were going to stroke that aspect of her psyche so that she really felt "hot" again--which, by the way, would have allowed for a little more "down and dirty" copulation as she both expressed her remorse AND demonstrated that she truly was that adventurous hot piece of ass that the lover brought out in her during their second tryst.

All in all a good story and well developed. Kudos and more please.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

It took long enough for husband to come to his senses

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Bullshit cuck RAAC story. Why do writers insist on making these men sissies? Let them keep their self respect! I would like to give this a -5 stars.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

God that was boring.

Did you take some sort of pysc. lesson and embellish it into a story? Everyone said exactly the "Correct" thing. No one got mad. No one had a major break down.

Best bet is to package this up for pysc. 101 class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rambling, self-indulgent drivel!

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 1 year ago

I liked the story, especially the reconciliation. As for the children, teens of 15 and 16 years old are mature young adults and quite old enough to know what is going on. They are not children (well maybe in the eyes of the law). What great kids the three of them are.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I thought the whole series was rather realistic. It takes a lot of work and a strong element of faith to put back together a marriage that has been broken. It isn't easy and it shouldn't be.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 1 year ago

I would think that Chris bring in uniformed police officers to intimidate Brian, is illegal. A crafty lawyer can make it into a big deal. Chris could face a professional fall, for that.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lousy RAAC, partisan "therapist." Nothing about her behaviors says "You can trust me, really you can."

It comes down to the indisputable fact that she had no way to defend her actions.

It was NOT a "one time thing."

She did NOT voluntarily confess.

She did not have something like post partum depression, which though rare CAN seriously mess with a woman's mind.

She did NOT simply break it off, she went to his hotel room. She can lie to herself that she was going to break it off, but if so why even go to his room ?

She simply wanted to fuck someone who was attractive, and she did. More than once.

So there's no reason to think she respected her marriage, her vows, or her family. And there's no objective reason she won't do it again.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Please take the time to learn to spell…

… or get an editor who can spell.

“She is a adulterous”. Adulterous… what? It’s an adjective. An adjective is used to alter or enhance the meaning of a noun. So, “an adulterous bitch”, or “an adulterous woman” or whatever you want.

If you want to say she is a woman who has committed adultery, you would say “she is an adulteress”. That’s a noun.

Oh, you say no one cares about spelling? We readers should take a little time and figure out the meaning on our own?

No, that’s your job as an author. This is “LIT-erotica”, as in LIT-erature. Not SHIT-erotica. Although, frankly, sometimes I despair.

If you don’t care enough to proofread, then I will just rate your work as a “1 star”.

Which I have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Last chapter, no bueno

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shitty last chapter. Real shitty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amber's company put itself in a very difficult position by allowing Amber to be their solitary representative at meetings outside the office with a solitary representative of another institution. Amber has a well documented history of poor decision making under those circumstances. When her report of Brian's purported misconduct was conveyed to Brian's superiors, the issue of her proven prior misconduct in a very similar situation became germane to disclose to the other corporate entity. A consult from a $500 per hour attorney specializing in corporate human relations law would probably be required to determine the best course of action under these awkward circumstances that could easily give rise to litigation if the joint project between the two businesses does not go well. The overlap of Amber's right to privacy and the other company's right to be made aware of all pertinent issues impacting the likelihood of successfully completing the joint project creates a fucking mess (pardon the pun). Lynn should have foreseen this possibility and never have selected Amber to represent their company in such a setting again. Spouses are not the only interested parties who have to consider the adage, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Ah yes, good ole magic counseling. Guaranteed to suck the self respect out of the wronged husband in eight sessions or less. Since most counselors are female, well…….of course what really happens is the man is unable to perform, wifey gets frustrated in a few months, blames him anyway, and ends up in another affair or filing for divorce. All is well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My 1st wife had an affair that lasted awhile before I found out then manipulated the Counselor to rarely even address that or my inability to trust her again that FINALLY led to divorce 5 years later when my last child graduated HS. Marriage counselors seem for the most part to be parasites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horseshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Aw...isn't that sweet? He loved his wife so much that he abused his position of power in order to intimidate his wife's lover (wanna be), ordered two cops to do the same putting them in jeopardy, and reveled in it.; It's not a solid blue wall: it's a big pile of blue horse shit.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

Chris is a Simp, She get "dugg out", and what does Chris get? Poor Cucked bastard.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

So, the wife is a cheating whore as this was a business account and money was to be made ... Then the counselor convinces the husband that it OK, because her being a whore was a "mistake" ... Get real. In real life, being a whore and screwing around on a husband is never a mistake. She did it... She took that calculated risk a couple more times and he let the counselor convince hm that breaking up the family would be his decision... The family became broken at the same instant that the wedding vows were broken. 2 stars just to be generous .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Barf

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bad bad story you sont come frim that there is Bo bakance in the marriage. I could not at her or touch her ever again as she bretrayed everything he believed in and he witnessed it. You cant unsee that like you cant unspill.milk

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Luke warm

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise9 months ago

Really well done I normally don't like reconciliation stories as I believe there are consequences for your actions but this story was very well written and you could see how it could happen. Well done

Daree

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just another feminized, cuck lw husband, who is led by the nose by women. Boring, stupid, unrealistic.

MasterKoteMasterKote9 months ago

These writers should really warn the readers about willing cuckolds and reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Average at best . Story telling could have been better . A lot better in fact .

As for the story itself , a well used plot without any significant changes . Nothing to get excited about .

She was having sex with another man but it didn't appear like she was enjoying it . Maybe she is having some kind of mental issue ?? Yeah , of course , that'll be it .

I thought the scenes with the therapist were cringeworthy .

Pointing out that unless you forgive your wife and get back together then the likelihood is she will be out dating others . I thought that was why he was wanting a divorce .

And he bought into it . Some D A lawyer type he is .

3 * is me being generous.

mfbridgesmfbridges9 months ago

I'm glad they made it, although she really was a cheat. Normally I'd have only accepted someone back for a one off mistake (drunk, etc).

Dlh143Dlh1439 months ago

Pathetic reconciliation stories should be flagged! This author seems to have a thing for weak cuck husbands and teaching children that it's okay to cheat as long as you've been married for years.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What started off promising turned sour very quickly.

How do you think you can be successful by building a contradictory MC,which you have also done in the 2 previous of your stories I have read.You can't. Therefore those and this story fail..You try to portray a strong,intelligent man with morals and convictions yet have him make wimpy decisions and actions or non actions. Having now read 3 of your stories I find it hard to stomach your MCs and I guess your ideals..MEN are not like that..JZK..

TerryA42TerryA429 months ago

Really good story.

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy19659 months ago

He is a better man than me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Protracted RAAC stories such as this bomb miserably. It should have been shorter and followed only one character.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19557 months ago

I think the presentation of the story was great. The initial storyline was great. The ending was pitiful. Strong convictions in a strong husband in the beginning ending up a weak cuckold. Doesn't mesh. A 5 star rating beginning turned into a 3 star by the end. Try writing about real men, not wimps.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. Look forward to reading more of this authors work.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c17 months ago

The way they involved the kids was silly. Not their business. No overcoming cheating like that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I feel like I just had a root canal. No pleasure was had but needed to see the end result of the car wreck. It was not worth it. The writing was robotic at best and child like to be honest. Like to read another of your stories but I am too scared to do it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story - well thought out and written. Good characters. End with the uniformed cops little over the top but author’s prerogative

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

3 stars and just barely.

It really does NOT meet the rules of RAAC, but first timers get a pass.

Involving the kids this way was way beyond what I consider normal behaviour.

The entire story was too vanilla for this website (no swearing), plus kind of preachie and goodie two shoes.

Any religious connotations on this website are really frowned upon, especially by me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story Fantastic Ending

TommywinklesTommywinkles4 months ago

Gret story thank you.

WvrjjrWvrjjr4 months ago
5*

I am glad they got back from the abyss. She still cheated, and that puzzles everyone. But I think (as told in this story) that she will never make that mistake again, and will be soulmate, lover, mother and everything a wife must be.

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

She’s a cheater, and he’s a cuck. No matter how they spin it…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shouldn't have taken the slut back. One time under the influence of alcohol and other factors is a MAYBE (although not for me - I'm one-and-done always) when they've been together for so long and have kids. But it was multiple times, come on. And she kept spouting about their love - where was that love when she was spreading her legs repeatedly? Yeah, the guy is just a fucking cuck and I hope the slut cheats on him again so he can see what a fucking fool he is. People like Amber make me sick as do weak fools like Chris.

One thing that bothers me is she was saying she didn't really know why she did it (happens a lot in these stories). But the answer to that is she was selfish, self-absorbed, and enjoyed the thrill of a younger, attractive man pursuing her and figured she could get away with a little bit of fun. Nothing more to it. Unfortunately for her it blew up in her face. But it's OK she didn't really lose anything since her cuck husband took her back and all is well. She probably figured that would be the case anyway somewhere in her mind which likely influenced her decision to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really wish folks would stop saying/writing that infidelity was a "mistake", it's not. It is a deliberate course of action by one partner or the other. It requires planning, interaction, and execution.

60022Mallard60022Mallard2 months ago

A 5 from me.

The pragmatic solution for all the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So she gets away with getting some strange and he doesn't? Unacceptable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrassIsGreener@GrassIsGreener
I love reading and writing about a faithfull wife who cheats and then what happens as a result of her infidelity

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories