All Comments on '20 Year Anniversary Pt. 03'

by GrassIsGreener

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amber did start seeing the psychiatrist, but after five meetings, he said that she didn't have any mental imbalance, just poor judgement, some insecurity and too much vanity.

===> +1 star for this. No bs excuse of hormones or depression, etc. She was vain, likes the handsome young buck, despite the sex being objectively lower quality, because of the thrill for being desired and pursued by a younger man. The first time was borderline sexual assault. She stupidly shared a vulnerability to alcohol, and he exploited while he remained perfectly sober.

However please stop calling what Amber did a mistake. Jsut stop! The first time? Yeah because she made mistake of trusting John and getting drunk. But the second and third time. Those are bad decisions or immoral choices. She chose to sleep with John, one a quickie the other a drawn out couple of hours in a hotel room, though she was basically going through the motions. Sounded like she was basically using John as a living dildo, but her fantasy of being a cougar with a younger man is what drove her to be unable to stop. The vacation timing after the first also made it harder for her to confess. She didn't want to just assuage her guilt and mess up their vacation. Her guilt and remorse was real, and she did everything she coukd after the confrontation to make things right, but thr husband was well within his right to seek divorce and that damn video, really drove a stake in his heart and eyes.

Ending worked for me. I get sick of the overly simple reconciliations or RAACs. Yes she disrespected her husband (and herself) by beraying her marital vows three times (really bad second and third time), but she didn't actively humiliate him. She was burdened with guilt and really was going to break it off that fourth time, though why up in the hotel room was a plot device by the author to set the scene.

They reconciled over time and with professional help and some clever "exercises". Still was touch and go. As one would expect. Such is the nature of betrayal of that magnitude. 5 stars. My only beef is a little more pathos.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can't believe you turned him into a sissy wimp cuck. Now that the cheating skank slut has pretended to be sorry for what she did, she would start fucking William Dakota right away. The only good outcome would be him publicly dumping her whore ass. Also, why is everyone so eager to play the "protect the kids" idiotic card. Chris starts feeling guilty because he brats feel bad. Send them to the cunt for the reason. She destroyed the family, not him. Worthless piece of shit story. Next chapter should be how she shared all her STDs with him from her 4-5 lovers. Finally, calling horse shit on her conversation with Brian. She'd let him bend her over the desk in a heartbeat because that is what white trash sluts do.

SimepopSimepop2 months ago

I understand that you, as the author are probably not an attorney, but I can tell you as a former Prosecuting attorney that what he did in setting up the videotapes was against every bar rule and regulation that I’m aware of, and was in violation of his oath of office as a district attorney. To compound that mistake or lapse of judgment and rules, he then furnished a copy of the tape to the wife of the man who was sleeping with Amber. That was the height of folly, and was also a violation of his oath of office as well as bar standards and rules. And then at the end, you had a reconciliation at any cost ending, which I despise. I managed to give it a one with which was the best that I could do.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You presented a MC as strong willed with integrity and self esteem.Then you contradict all that by the reconciliation,you ruined the story by doing that..No husband with any self respect or pride would have made any attempt to do so. ..JzK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

“Chris Robbins, a prosecutor with the state of Illinois”

/

The opening sentence is why this story is so deeply flawed. The author presents a Chicago Assistant District Attorney who is utterly milquetoast, passive, and who lets his oldest daughter manipulate him into taking back the slut who betrayed him.

This is not the behavior of a Chicago prosecutor. If the story was set in the town of Cuckville, state of Slutopia, maybe the MC would behave like this. In anything remotely close to the real world, here’s how it goes down:

/

An ADA in Chicago finds out that his wife is having an affair. He talks to his buddy in the Police Department Internal Affairs Department. A message is passed to a Detective on the Drug Squad who is close to retirement, and is being investigated for some missing evidence, both drugs and money. All will be forgiven, and full retirement approved, as soon as a certain problem is resolved. A week later both the slut and the other man are dead, having been separately “mugged”, probably by addicts. The police do their standard, substandard investigation, but the case goes cold.

/

“That’s the Chicago Way!”

/

ZK

Booboo12629Booboo1262923 days ago

I like it. There are some aspects of the story that are annoying, but I get what you were trying to do. Personally, I don’t like it when the husband sits back and lets the woman continue. I think most men would confront her right away with whatever evidence they had and leave her with an ultimatum. I think a man of action like a DA would confront her right out. I did question the business about her having orgasms with John but “no joy.” I don’t really know what that combination looks like. All that said, I was hoping for reconciliation in this story and you delivered.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

"Our love is too great." Where was that when you were spreading your legs for some asshole other guy? Too great my ass. Fuck off you slut.

One and done. Honestly if people would just embrace it fully and stop the wimpy cuck shit there would be a dramatic reduction in the number of cheaters because they would more fully realize exactly what they're risking instead of being deluded into thinking it's not so bad or they can get away with it if they do get caught. The excuses in almost all of these stories are so cliché and laughable. A little drunk, feeling old and needed attention, a younger guy thought I was desirable. Christ, are they stupid fucking teenagers dying for validation from their peers? Have mercy.

He should take solace in the fact they had 20 good years together and a few good kids and move on. She fucked around multiple times; not just once. Come on there's no way past that betrayal unless he's a cuck at heart or just so afraid to be lonely for a bit that he thinks staying with a slut is his best option at happiness, which to be honest is really damn sad. If she actually loved him she would let him go because he deserves better than her lying, cheating ass. But no, it's already been established that like all cheaters she is a selfish slut that puts her needs first.

What's funny and also rather tragic is that the way she reacted to Brian's come-on in the epilogue is how she should have reacted to the asshole that she cheated with when he came onto her - and the way any decent women in a relationship should react if someone is coming onto them. Alas, that is just not the world we live in and such women are, by all accounts, very rare indeed. Too little, too late I would say in her case. You can't unscramble an egg. The reconciliation was not warranted in my opinion. Chris deserves better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrassIsGreener@GrassIsGreener
I love reading and writing about a faithfull wife who cheats and then what happens as a result of her infidelity

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories