20 Years Ago Will It Be the Same Ch. A

Story Info
Cassie is dominated in front of her vanilla boyfriend.
875 words
4.61
6.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry was shocked when he and Cassie came down stairs and found Jamie sitting in the lounge with a glass of wine.

"It sounded as if you two were enjoying yourself up there. Don't worry Barry your secret is safe with me. Your wife does not need to know anything about your affair with Cassie. As Cassie rarely gets any action in the matrimonial bed I am pleased that you can give her some excitement when I am not around. He did give you some excitement Cassie, didn't he?"

Cassie was always super confident around Barry but her relationship with Jamie was largely submissive. Her nod said yes but her body language did not support it.

"He did bring you to orgasm didn't he?"

Submissive or not this question got a very negative response.

"She had a lovely orgasm thank you very much Jamie."

"Oh I think you will find that she faked it to keep you happy, didn't you Cassie?"

"How the hell would you know it was not you making love to her?"

"No but it was me who told Cassie to fake one so that when you came back down I could show you how spectacular Cassie's orgasms really can be. It is not the first time that we have used you to warm Cassie up. She loves the gentle thoughtful foreplay that you treat her to. However she likes things a little more, shall we say, challenging after she is warmed up."

"Cassie tell him what happened up there."

"Barry I am sorry I did enjoy myself but well I didn't actually cum. Jamie is right I faked it so you would enjoy it and cum quicker yourself."

Barry looked crestfallen and even a little angry.

"Look at it positively Barry you enjoyed Cassie's orgasm even if it was faked now you can sit back and see her cum with a force and violence I am sure you never thought possible. I am going to take Cassie over my knee and spank her. You will notice, as her bottom turns red her pussy will also get redder and also very wet. Now be a good girl, get naked and get over my knee. Position yourself so that Barry can see your very naughty bottom in its full glory."

Barry almost surprised himself by not even considering moving or even raising a protest. Cassie was clearly enjoying her submissive role and Barry was growing erect as he watched her being dominated. As Cassie was already very aroused Jamie spanked her very firmly from the start. Barry was stunned at how hard he struck her and how she raised no protest.

"I cannot take all the credit for the state of her pussy but just look at how wonderful it looks right now."

He opened up her pussy with his fingers and toyed briefly with her clit. The next set of spanks were considerably firmer than the first and laid on top of her glowing bottom really got her attention. Now she was reacting to every strike with an explosion that sounded like pain to Barry but sexual excitement to Jamie.

"You really must stop you are really hurting her you bastard."

"Cassie, Barry thinks I should stop spanking you. You may chose do you want me to stop and leave or do you want me to spank you harder?"

"Please Master punish me harder I am so excited I cannot wait to be allowed to cum."

"See Barry she loves the pain and she knows that if I let her orgasm it will be spectacular because of the pain. I don't think that Cassie has really been punished for fucking you earlier. You might think she needs more punishment for faking an orgasm. If I really wanted to punish Cassie the obvious answer is to deny her an orgasm. However, I think it would be good if I showed you her when she is ready to do anything for me to receive my permission. Cassie you are going to receive the cane. Kneel between Barry's legs it is up to him whether he offers you his cock to muffle your screams."

Cassie did scream with a prick in her mouth as the cane landed for the first time. Despite having come only minutes earlier Barry was as hard as he ever was as he watched the naked Cassie. Unusually Jamie only delivered six with the cane. These were harsh and Cassie was in tears before Jamie entered her receptive pussy with ease. Cassie was on fire but did not want the gentle Barry to see her undone by the domineering Jamie. She failed within thirty seconds of the blissful penetration. Even worse it was less than ten seconds after Jamie had said.

"Please be good enough to cum so hard that Barry understands your love of pain and domination."

She always had wonderful orgasm after being dominated and spanked harshly. This was no exception and Barry was so stunned by the violence of her orgasm he came in her mouth as she screamed, moaned and sighed. Jamie fucked her long and hard until well after she had slumped exhausted into Barry's lap. Jamie wiped his prick on Cassie's bottom and walked out.