20 Years Ago Will It Be the Same

Story Info
Reunion Cassie gets dominated and a spanking as in the past.
3.2k words
4.57
14.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is you Cassie, isn't it?"

"God it is Jamie. We haven't seen each other for what, over 20 years. I shouldn't talk to you after you effectively walked away from me."

"It was you that stopped seeing me after I announced my wife was pregnant. I thought I was just one of your lovers. Your reaction suggests I was more to you than I thought I was."

"Well it does not really matter now does it? What are you doing here aren't you still living down south?"

"I am up here for the conference this week. What about you?"

"I am running the conference. That is what the company my husband and I own do."

"You married again didn't you? That is why I did not recognize your name on the conference details. By the way you are looking stunning. You always hated your boobs. They look as wonderful to me as they did 20 years ago"

"Yes I remarried five years ago. I bet you are still married to eh Alice. How many children do you have?"

"Just the two. Does your new husband look after your bottom as you have always needed?"

"You don't have to bring the conversation down quite so quickly do you? We work together well running the company. I enjoy running the company and the actual conferences while he generates the new business."

"You were always quite stern even austere in public. Some thought you were cold. In my experience you were only happy when your bottom was hot from the cane, a strap or just a firm hand. You didn't answer my question about whether your husband looks after your gorgeous bottom."

"You were not the only person to punish my bottom you know. That was a long time ago."

"I think that answers the question. Your husband clearly has no idea how hot your pussy gets when your bottom is spanked. How long is it since you were fucked with your bottom burning hot?"

"I have moved on, hopefully you have as well."

"If you mean do I get to punish bottoms still. The answer is no unfortunately I have never met anyone who is so aroused by being dominated and punished. I will never stop keeping an eye open though. There is nothing I would like more over the next few days than to rediscover your bottom and make it burn red."

"Dream on Jamie. Why would I want to come to you and be degraded like you did in the past? I am going to ring my husband and then go to dinner with the team. I am sure I will see you tomorrow."

"I would suggest that if you want a good spanking you come to me early enough this week to give your bottom time to recover before you meet up with your husband. As you are turning down my kind offer you will have to ask me very nicely when you change your mind. I will spend much of my spare time this week in the bar. If you change your mind you must find me there and clearly ask me if I would be kind enough do you the favour I have offered."

With that Jamie, kissed her on the forehead and headed for the bar. Cassie could not quite clear the image of being tied to the bed, spanked until red raw before being teased until she begged to be fucked. She had to shake herself together before ringing her kind caring husband. She imagined his loving smile and overweight figure as they exchanged pleasantries.

All through her meal, with her team of six staff, she was aware of the table next to theirs where Jamie was eating with a number of the delegates. They were clearly relaxed and enjoying themselves with wine and beer being enjoyed. She managed to avoid eye contact with him but did find herself looking at him far to often. He was not tall but looked like he looked after himself either through sport or the gym. She remembered that although not huge his prick was always hard and quite capable of fucking her and teasing her for hours.

Her mind was working on two levels. She was briefing the staff while also recalling many exciting times being completely dominated by Jamie. She had had a number of lovers during her first marriage but contrary to what she had said earlier she was only submissive to Jamie.

"Cassandra are you okay? You look like you are wrestling with an insurmountable problem. Is there something that any of us can help you with?"

"Thank you Bert I may ask for some help later but let's finish our dinner. Let's toast a successful conference. Cheers."

The atmosphere in the bar was lively as it always was during these conferences. Cassie had finished her work for the evening and went in to socialize with the delegates many of whom she knew. She was now getting annoyed with herself, as she could not shake the images from her mind. She was always helpless and aroused in these. Her problem was that she had become aroused in the present. Her pussy was so wet that she had thought about removing her panties when she last went to the toilet.

When she approached the table Jamie was at her heart dropped. Would she be strong enough not to ask him to spank her? She was a strong independent, dominant, attractive woman why was she feeling so helpless?

"Oh Jamie could I have a word with you please?"

"Did you want me to help you get to the bottom of your little problem Cassie? Please just ask and I will be pleased to give you a hand.'

Cassie was close to panicking, as she was afraid he would say something embarrassing in front of the other delegates. She was afraid she would lose her position of authority.

"Jamie would you please do me the favour you offered earlier?"

"Oh the matter of discipline that you wanted help with. Of course I will be delighted to give it my complete attention."

The looks around the table were of confusion as a very flustered Cassie led the way out of the bar. They did not say a word until he showed her into his bedroom.

"You bastard you were very close to really embarrassing me down there."

"I will apologies to you, but only if you are not aroused down there."

He said pointing to her pussy.

"Now strip to the waist first so that I can see those beautiful little tits of yours."

She did not even think of protesting or delaying the inevitable. It was no striptease just a quick efficient removal of her blouse and her bra. She did not hide her boobs or the surprisingly large nipples. When erect like now there was no areola just large hard bright red nipples.

"I told you, you would appreciate having small firm tits when you got older. These are glorious and the nipples cry out to be enjoyed."

He sat on the bed his back against the headboard. Still fully dressed except for his shoes. He beckoned her over to sit between his legs with her back to him. She relaxed back against him until he took a firm grip on both of her nipples. There was no gentle caressing as he rolled a squeezed them firmly. She did not complain but just moaned as if in pain at every squeeze.

"I have not tested whether I need to apologies to you. Are you wet Cassie, or are you very wet? Be honest with me now."

"I am, I am wet, very wet. I am aroused and I would love a spanking. It has been so long. Oh my nipples will burst they are so hard and excited."

"Would you like any of your team to spank you, or maybe your husband? Who was the last person you fantasized about spanking you and when did you fantasize about it?"

"You know it was you and it has been all evening. Yes I want you to strip me, embarrass me, degrade me, spank me and fuck me senseless."

"Well you are setting me a lot of tasks but I am sure I am up to delivering

everything you are requesting. I think I will just check your pussy. Be a good girl and open your legs further."

He shifted so he could reach into the waistband of her skirt and panties. Pushing further down he found a wet mess where her pussy and clit should be.

"I know he does not spank your bottom but do you get any action at all. You feel like a virgin on their wedding night. I better not play too long as you have not got even close to earning an orgasm yet. Okay while I get more comfortable please remove everything except your panties."

Having removed her skirt she waited patiently as he stripped all his clothes off. He lay on the bed on his back and indicated that she should kneel in a 69 position so that she could suck his prick and he could lift his head between her legs.

"Please pay the respect my prick deserves with your mouth. I have asked you to keep your panties on as I am afraid of drowning otherwise."

As she enveloped his prick he pulled her panties so they wedged like thongs between her pussy lips and the cheeks of her bottom. The panties were soaked from the front right round to her arse. He lay back and very lightly tapped her right cheek with his right hand and the left with his left. This was no spanking but still sent a message to her confused brain.

He knew he could control himself for as long as he wished to. He wished to prolong it as her mouth was doing wonderful things. He also could sense that she was strung so tightly she could explode at any time. As he lay there gently tapping her bottom he planned how he would deliver what she had asked.

He knew she was embarrassed about having her bottom penetrated. It aroused her but was never enough to bring on orgasm. With this in mind he spread her cheeks, spread the wetness around the dark starfish before gently pushing one finger deep into her bottom. With his prick deep in her mouth she was unable to say anything but a loud moan expressed so much. He kept fucking her bottom for a number of minutes. He stopped when her hips started to gyrate slightly as if she was approaching orgasm.

"Over my knee it is time to start your spanking. These first spanks will be hard with long gaps between each. You will thank me for each one and ask me to give you more. Now ask me nicely to punish your naughty bottom, as it deserves. How you behave in the next few minutes will effect how I degrade and embarrass you."

She was across his knee as he sat on the edge of the bed as quickly as she could. She almost pleaded with him to spank her. He gave her six as he had promised. She did not fail to thank him and request more. After the six he reached round her to play with her ignored clit. It was hard and aroused. Again he sensed her desperation to orgasm but stopped before she could achieve it. The next six were similar but even harder. Each one took her breath away. Her bottom was now bright red and stinging painfully.

"Now you have a choice. Do you want me to spank you more and fuck you or do you want to go back to your room? If you want me to carry on you will be set a couple of tasks which should be embarrassing and even a little degrading."

"You know I need to be punished more and fucked. I have not been aroused and desperate as I am now for many years. I am alive please don't pour cold water on me."

"Okay I will do as you ask but you need to go down to the bar and get a bottle of champagne and two glasses."

"Why not just order room service?"

"Yes you can choose whether you go down to the bar or get room service. If we get room service you will be naked on the bed when it is delivered. You will be masturbating when the champagne is set down by the bed. If you go to the bar you will wear your shoes, skirt and blouse and nothing else. I will come with you and enjoy your embarrassment at being obviously nearly naked in front of all in the bar. Which would you prefer?"

"I can't go downstairs; too many people could see me. I have a reputation to be protected."

He rang room service and ordered the champagne. She was positioned across the bed her legs wide apart by the time the knock on the door came.

"If you do not masturbate to my satisfaction while the waiter is in the room I will invite three friends over to witness the rest of your spanking. You will look at him and thank him for the wine."

Opening the door Jamie gestured the waiter to put the tray on the bedside table. As the waiter passed Jamie he saw the naked Cassie looking straight at him and busy masturbating. Her heart raced her face was as red as her enflamed wet pussy that was squelching as she rubbed it. She was loving it. Everything happened in slow motion for her as she plunged two fingers deep inside herself. Could she cum with him watching her?

"Thank you for the champagne. What is your name? I am so sorry the lady was just not able to wait she was so excited."

Jamie was deliberately prolonging the waiter's stay. The waiter said his name was Emile without taking his eyes off Cassie for a second. He even managed to put the tray down on the bedside cabinet without looking away. His embarrassment did not stop him getting an instant erection.

"Is there anything else I can help with sir?"

"Oh I think the lady is managing well without any help don't you? Perhaps later she does have a great appetite for err, umm champagne. Don't you dear? Now thank Amile for bringing us the champagne. You had better stop what you are doing otherwise you might embarrass yourself. You have been naughty and I promise Amile that I will spank her for that once you have left."

"Thank you for the champagne Amile."

The waiter openly enjoyed watching the naked lady even as he backed out of the room.

"That was intense please come here and fuck me I am just about to explode you absolute bastard."

"When I finish the spanking I may be prepared to fuck you. Now back over my knees."

While clearly disappointed Cassie was also very enthusiastic to carry on being stimulated by Jamie. She was quickly back across his knees after he had stripped again. He caressed her hot red bottom frustratingly gently before starting to spank her again. He started much lighter than before but increased the severity spank by spank. The gap between each spank was around a second. This very quickly brought her bottom to a stinging dark red and she started to push her bottom up to welcome the contact.

"Oh I do love it when really get into the spanking. I am tempted to see whether you could orgasm from spanking alone. Let's just slow down so I can really enjoy your sexy bottom."

With this he caressed and squeezed her bottom causing her to moan with the pain. He played his finger around her large dark crinkled anus dipping one finger a little way in every now and then.

"I will do anything right now if you just fuck my pussy. Please fuck me."

"I know you will and I am ready to fill you full with my prick. You must promise me not to cum until I say you can. If you fail I will order another bottle of champagne and offer your body to Amile. He did seem very interested and if I am not mistaken particularly large."

Much to her surprise he did something he had never done before. He lifted her and positioned his prick so it could enter her pussy while she was still across his knees. It wasn't the most comfortable angle but she adjusted and was able to take his whole length into her swollen pussy. She started to gyrate to get as much penetration as she could. She was pleased that while it was lovely the angle was such that she hoped she could control herself from having an orgasm.

Now he was settled deep in her pussy he started again to spank her bottom hard and regularly. She knew she had two problems, firstly to not cum and secondly to stop him from coming out of her pussy. She knew she must do the second but realized this would cause a major problem with the first.

"Stop spanking me or I will cum very quickly. I cannot control it if you keep spanking me. It hurts so much but I need it so badly. Do you want me to cum?"

"Who is in control of your body right now Cassie? You loved to have your body controlled 20 years ago and it appears you still do. I am going to spank you with my prick deep inside you. You can fuck it if you like but if you cum our friend will be bringing us more wine and I am sure lots of enthusiasm to pop his cork. You cannot turn your back on me now as you did 20 years ago."

"You know I am helpless right now but please do not tease me any more."

"The teasing is over. Your bottom is now going to get exactly what it needs."

With this he resumed the spanking exactly as he had moments earlier. She was very quickly thrusting up and down so as to maximize the fucking possible in the position they were in. She didn't care about the consequences she just needed to cum like she hadn't in 20 years. They both knew she was going to cum and they both knew it would be very soon.

"Spank me harder and harder so my bottom explodes in orgasm. Fuck me, please fuck me. You win it is going to destroy me it is so powerful."

He matched his spanking to her thrusting as she pumped time and time again. These spanks were the hardest of the night. His hand hurt but he was going to spank this one out of her. Jamie did start to fuck her as her orgasm eventually started to slow. He ejaculated a dozen times with a force he did not recognize. She was so relaxed she was almost unconscious. So much so it took a minute before she responded to what he said."

"Hi Emile, yes please we would like another bottle of that champagne. No she had an accident so we need you to bring a backup to ensure her evening finishes with a real climax."