Truth or Dare

Story Info
Getting my wife to sleep with James to get better sex.
1.1k words
3.27
14.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

James was well hung and not averse to one night stands. But would he want to fuck my wife Jane?

I saw him in the gym, I waited until he had finished his training session and then went into the changing room. He stood there bollock naked with his flaccid prick thicker and longer than mine when I am fully erect.

HELP SAVE MY MARRIAGE

I said "My wife is a bit low at the moment. She realises something is wrong with our relationship. I think she wants to end our marriage. I sometimes think the same. I think she wants to have a fling to, you know, decide if she wants to stay married or not."

He said "Well if you want to throw her away, throw her in my direction."

I had laid a trap for James and he took the bait. So if Jane wanted a lover, James would be wanting, willing and able to satisfy her.

JAMES WANTS YOU

That night I said to Jane "I saw James in the gym changing room yesterday. I wish I had his cock. It is over 10 inches and thicker than any other I have seen. He's got porn star wedding tackle. Anyway he's just broken up with his girlfriend. She was married."

If ever a woman wanted sex she could do worse than James. He lusts after you. He made no secret of the fact to me."

Jane said "You sound as if you want me to have an affair."

My wife had understood my deeper message. I sounded her out.

I asked "If you were single, would you fancy a one night stand with James?"

Jane replied "Probably. But I am married to you."

I countered "Hilary, his last lady friend was married. It didn't stop Hilary having sex with James and her husband."

Jane asked "Did Hilary's husband know about James fucking his wife?"

I replied "Yes he did. He just wanted his wife to be happy. James and Hilary let him watch."

THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT

Now I was halfway to where I wanted to be. I could follow up with the "eat of the forbidden fruit" suggestion. We were still discussing things in theory.

I said "I want you to be happy. I also want us to stay together. Hilary stayed with her husband after her affair with James. It enlivened their marriage."

I could see that my wife was interested. But I still needed to tread carefully.

TESTING THE GROUND

I said "I would understand if you wanted to test the ground. I mean just to go out for a meal or for a drink or for a dance. You have not been happy for some time. A night out would help lift your spirits. James would give you a great time. He isn't just a man with a massive cock. He is good company."

Jane asked "And if it led to sex?"

I said "What, after one meal?"

Jane said "I mean after 3 nights out."

I said "I suppose that after 3 dates I wouldn't object. I mean provided you still wanted us to stay together."

Jane asked "Would you want to see James and I having sex?"

I said "Would you want me to?"

Jane replied "You tell me James does like the husband watching."

I didn't want to create an issue over whether I watched or not.

I said "He did like Hilary's husband seeing Hilary being satisfied by his extra large, thick cock. But so did Hilary. I'm pretty sure that James would be guided by what you wanted."

Jane said "In one porn film the man made the husband wait outside the bedroom door. In another the wife made her husband walk around the park. He had to phone and if the wife's lover answered the phone he would have to beg him to be let in."

I replied "I think you are saying that I would be walking the park with a mobile phone."

Jane said "I think I am"

"Damn" I thought, "I didn't quite imagine I would be faced with begging to get back into my own house."

Jane said "This talk has made me randy. take me doggy fashion."

MEXICAN STANDOFF

Jane took more of an interest in James. The 3 of us shared coffee and cakes in the gym cafe. Each of us knew that we were playing a game of seduction. I couldn't be seen to be too keen on them dating each other.

James needed Jane to ask him and Jane needed more encouragement from me.

It was a Mexican stand off.

I said to James "We have a mobile caravan. Would you like to come with us to Devon for a weekend away?"

James said "That sounds fine. Devon is a beautiful part of the country."

That night Jane and I had sex in the living room. We hadn't had sex on the coach since the days before we were married. Jane gave me a blowjob for the first time in years. So what did I care if she imagined it was James's cock?

TRUTH OR DARE

Long story short. James and my wife went on 3 dates. After each date she was randy as hell. I wasn't jealous and James was discrete.

We all went down to Devon. After a drunken night we played "Truth or dare".

As a dare I made James go naked for the rest of the night. That allowed Jane to see that I wasn't exaggerating the size of his cock.

Then James said "Jane has a fuck-able body. I dare her to get fully naked and when nature calls to let us both watch her pee."

Jane took up the dare and stripped naked but nature hadn't yet called.

Then Jane said "I dare my husband to get naked and watch me and James get romantic."

Both were naked and I was pleased that my planning was bearing fruit. They didn't wait for my agreement. The romance led to full blown missionary sex.

Then nature came calling. We both watched Jane pee.

James said to me "Its my turn to give you another dare."

Still both naked James and my wife consulted.

James said "I dare you to give me permission to fuck your wife whenever it suits us both."

Jane looked at me pleadingly.

I said "I accept your dare. You can fuck Jane whenever it suits both her and you."

Jane said "And you must wait outside while we fuck and phone James for permission to come into the house or caravan."

James said "Truth or dare is such a wonderful game."

THE HAPPY WANDERER

So I spent the rest of the night wandering along the Devon beach with a mobile phone waiting for James to turn his phone on. I often go for long walks. They keep me fit and Jane and my marriage is now better than ever. Jane and I have more and better quality sex than before she dated James.

But sometimes, when the rain lashes down and there is a biting wind, I wish was Hilary's husband and could watch in the warmth of a house.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers