20 Years Later

Story Info
My slut Latina teacher's daughter.
1.3k words
4.11
7.5k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now 38 and still single. I preferred it that way. I loved my freedom to be able to come and go as I pleased. To not have to worry about someone not liking my being bi. Sure there are women out there who love the idea but didn't seem easy to find. I think often about my teacher Kim. She was the best. I remember her saying she wanted me to watch her eat another woman while I fucked her. Never got the chance. She had moved after the time at the watering hole. Got a nice pay offer she couldn't pass up.

It had been 20 years since I had seen her. She was 29 at the time.

I was sitting at the burger stand on a Friday afternoon. Still hung out there at times. Usually by myself as my friends had all taken jobs that meant moving away. We still keep in touch. And over the years we get together once in a while and when we do we of course suck each other.

I was sitting there with all kinds of thoughts going through my head. There was a really beautiful young woman giving me the eye. And a really nice looking guy checking me out. Which one. Then my thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Bob." "Is that really you."

I looked up and there stood Kim. My sweet little Latina slut teacher.

"Oh my God," I exclaimed. "Kim, you still look aas beautiful as ever." She was now 49 and still a knockout.

I stood up and gave her a big hug. She returned and pressed her tits hard into my chest. They were still as sweet as ever.

"So what brings you back here," I asked.

"I wanted my daughter to see where I grew up and had my first teaching job."

I was so excited to see Kim that I hadn't even noticed the young woman next to her.

"Your daughter. I can see it. She looks just like you. Just as beautiful."

"Hi, I'm Bob" I introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Kelly. Nice to meet you. Mom has told me a lot about you. How you became one of her top students."

"I can't take a lot of credit as your mom was the one that deserves all the credit. She had a way to inspire me." I looked at Kim and smiled.

"How would you like to come over tonight to our hotel room." asked Kim. "We have a lot of catching up to do." she said with a grin.

"I would love that." I replied. "What time."

"Eight sound good," Kim inquired.

"Eight Sounds good to me."

We gave each other a hug and her daughter gave me a big hug before they headed off. Her tits felt just as great as her mom's. I figured she was 18 maybe 19.

I decided on the young man and luck have it he was bi. We talked for a bit and then went off in the woods behind the burger joint and took turns sucking each other's cocks until we had swallowed all the cum we had to offer each other.

It was around six and I headed home and took a shower. Dressed in a light shirt and shorts. Watched a little T.V. waiting for the time to leave to go see Kim. Seemed like forever but it finally passed and I left my house and headed out. I arrived a few minutes early and knocked on the hotel room door.

"Is that you Bob," I heard Kim's voice ask through the door.

"Yes," I replied.

She opened the door and to my surprise she was standing there naked.

"Come in and get comfortable." Kim told me.

I walked past her and my next surprise was Kelly lying on the bed naked.

"Remember when I said I wanted you to fuck my ass while I ate a woman's pussy," Kim said. "I said we had some catching up to do," she said smiling.

Kim got up on the bed and between her daughters legs. She put her ass up in the air and her head between Kelly's legs. I could tell from Kelly's moaning she wasn't just looking at her daughters pussy. She was licking the hell out of it.

In less than a few seconds I was stripped naked and on the bed. I got up behind Kim and put my cock up to her sweet ass. Kim pushed back and my cock head slipped in her ass. She let out a loud moan. I shoved my whole cock in her ass and she started sliding back and forth. Getting every inch she could.

We went at it like this for about 15 minutes. Then Kim pulled off my cock and moved to the side.

"You want a taste of my daughters pussy." said Kim.

Without a reply I just lay down between her legs and admired her young Latin pussy. It was as beautiful as Kims. Shaved smooth, plump pink pussy lips, and an amazing clit that was long enough to suck on.

I took her clit in my mouth and she moaned so loud I figured she could be heard down the hall.

"Oh God Bob, mom was right. She told me you was the best pussy eater there was. I love how you suck on my clit."

I looked at Kim out of the corner of my eye as to question.

"We have no secrets," Kim said. "I told her about us and she wanted to meet you. I told her about wanting you to watch me eat another woman while you fucked my ass. She volunteered."

"That was wonderful of you Kelly," I said. "You are so much like your mother. Sweetest pussy I've ever had."

"Put your cock in it," Kelly told me.

I got up on my knees and lined my cock up with her sweet hole. I pushed hard and shoved my whole cock deep in her pussy. I heard a muffled moan and knew why. Kim was straddling her daughters face and had her mouth covered with her pussy.

I was in heaven. Here was my beautiful slut Latina teacher sharing her daughter with me.

I pounded her pussy hard and fast. I was about to cum.

"Yes, fuck me hard Bob. Oh damnnnn that feels good."

"I'm close to cumming I cried out."

Kim got off her daughters face and Kelly moved so that my cock came out. Kim laid down next to her daughter.

"Shoot your cum on our faces and in our mouths." Kim said.

I started stroking so fast it was a blur. lol.

"Here it comes," I announced. I started shooting cum all over their faces and some in their mouths. I kept pumping my cock until I was empty. They sat up and each took turns sucking my cock until they were satisfied there was no more to give. I sat back and watched as they licked my cum off each other. They had cleaned each other completely and swallowed all of it

"It has been so good to see you again Bob," said Kim.

"I feel the same about you Kim," I replied.

Kim said they were going to be there for a few days.

"We will have to get together again. Kelly never had a cock up her ass and she said she wanted yours."

"Would be my pleasure." I replied.

Kelly gave me a big smile as I turned to go out the door.

"We'll have to go down to the watering hole one day," said Kim.

"Yeah we will," I agreed. "I have a few new friends I think the two of you would like."

"Mmmm. Sounds interesting" Kim said.

We kissed a long soft kiss and said our byes and I left. Thinking about what just took place. Looking forward to a day at the watering hole. Been there a number of times over the years. Have a few new friends I suck cock with at the watering hole.