2000

Story Info
The 'Top Trump' in all households was dad's belt.
2.2k words
4.54
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2000 - slave sara brown

Jane was born into the world on 1st January 2000 and timed at 00.01. She was proclaimed as a baby of the new Millennium and her outlook could be one of fame and fortune.

Her new parents were very good Christian`s and her grandpa was the lead Pastor for the whole area whose job, along with his team of dedicated elders, was to instill all that was good in the world into all parishioners. They also highlighted all that was bad and to be avoided and to aid the avoidance of such bad things their church, which was a slight breakaway from a mainstream church, was BIG on discipline.

Most of the ten commandments were taken as read but a few were taken into their own ways of life.

5) Honour your Father and Mother.

7) Thou shall not commit adultery. Because most do not marry.

10) Thou shall not covet. Especially your neighbour`s wife. Sharing is caring with men sharing their partners around the world. The three above along with a few parables, such as Proverbs 13:24 interpreted as 'Spare the rod and spoil the child', again back to Father's belt, or his chosen implement. So their mantra was the men were masters and all women were born to serve.

Back to sweet little Jane, depending on her age of course and certainly no sexual activity before she was eighteen. For example, up to the age of ten just be a little girl but look and learn and always be polite and most importantly learn every action has a consequence. Ten to fourteen she was expected to be an understudy to mum and learn the ways of the house and to speak only when spoken to. Fourteen to eighteen she should be able to run the house if parents were away and be in charge of younger siblings. Twenty-one was when she came of age.

*********

It was eighteen when boys came of age, they appeared to have everything a whole lot easier. A boy of eighteen would be in charge of the house if his father was away on business. Through various stages of his teens, he was taught to spank, then strap and finally cane all in the household, mum too if needed when of age. May seem strange to outsiders but these families knew nothing else, even the schools were church run and abided by stricter than strict rules.

The `Top Trump` in all households was dad`s belt, every bedroom had its own bedroom belt. This was for the convenience of the father if he needed it during the night and had his pyjamas on then one was readily available. There was also one hung behind most kitchen doors, quite often grandpa`s old, worn, razor strop and that was probably handed down the generations.

As it was male dominated if someone in the house needed strapping, then afterwards the mum got double as she was charged with bringing the family up and had obviously had a blip. Strappings were not only a punishment but to remind them off their place and train them for when a partner would be agreed for her. They would always be their fathers` property and he would still punish, if required.

The suitable partner would be shown and trained how to spank, strap, and cane the new bottom in his life to be able to punish but not torture. This took weeks if not months.

*********

When Jane was very young her father died in a motorbike accident, so mum brought her up on her own for a few years. She recalls her grandpa calling a few times a week to administer any correction needed, also the odd uncle. She heard her mum being strapped with an extra whooshing of the cane added on a Sunday before church.

As Jane grew into a young woman she had uncles call, who all spanked her before spanking and fucking her mum. Her mum met a new man in the community who had moved up from the south. All Jane knew was he was even stricter than when grandpa used to call. He spanked first and asked questions later.

Her mum got ill and passed away when Jane was eighteen and it became her job to run the home and to share her stepdad`s bed when required. She was found a job doing counter sales at a large department store in the city, run by members of the church.

Any misdoing or indiscretion was dealt with in the manager`s office and punishment was swift and painful, and for younger staff members like Jane, naked. A letter was also sent home with the offender where her torment took a new route, and she would usually be caned by her father. She had to take the letter back, signed, the following day and show her marks.

When Jane was twenty her stepdad met another woman, who was a widow, so Jane now had a step mum and stepdad, both very strict and pleased to show her young body off to any visitor. She was made to suck and wank her stepdad before he fucked her step mum, and while wanking him, sucking her, then feeding him into her. She had to stand watching or offer her pussy for licking out by one or the other as they fucked.

They would send her to the Pastor on a regular basis. He was a very harsh disciplinarian, and always belted back and front. This was to stop her sleeping well thus thinking about the errors of her ways and praying for forgiveness. She then had to go back and see him during the week to check her cane stripes and she would get a hard bottom spanking. Whenever she came back from the Pastor she had to show her marks and she would then be spanked and fucked. Was this unique to her, she could not possibly say.

The parents of a young man a few years older than Jane, who Jane knew and loved to visit, felt she would be ideal for him. They contacted Jane`s stepparents and a deal was done, and Jane moved into his parent`s home for a trial, thus becoming the property of her new Sir`s dad whilst under his roof.

When her new boyfriend was away on business his father would see to her punishment and as a reward, she would suck his cock or he would fuck her, sometimes both. Her new family were very kind, considerate and loving and she felt blessed they had taken her in.

The Pastor made her an appointment on a Tuesday, just two days after her Sunday maintenance. He gave her some biblical advice and chat and how to be a good Christian girl in helping her partner`s mum around the home and submitting to his father`s wishes regarding her body. She was very grateful for his time and before she left, he had her strip naked so he could examine her body for marks, he did not want the young ladies in his parish to be beaten unnecessarily.

He counted her stripes, and she was asked why only six when a girl with a nice firm bottom like her and over twenty years old should be getting ten to fifteen plus extras. She obviously could not answer so was spanked for not answering. Being over a knee always reminded her of happier times when being over her mum`s knee. She knew it was usually a precursor to a caning from her father and also knew it was going to be painful. The Pastor said he would take into consideration the Six stripes she got at home on Sunday and as she was always such a good Christian girl would only give her four more. She got the four new stripes and was told to stay down while he fucked her. He let her settle and told her to continue to be good and dutiful to her partner and serve him well.

Once home she had to parade naked around the lounge, even though they had visitors, and show what the Pastor had given her. She did not mind, in fact loved the show time of her life, made getting the stripes worth it. Her boyfriend loved to show her off and then took her to their room, left the door open and spanked and fucked her. When he got back into the lounge, they all congratulated him on his dominance, Jane followed and sat on the floor by his feet, naked and sore, but feeling very loved.

As the weeks passed by Jane had a few promotions at work, but with more promotions came more responsibilities resulting in more spankings and strappings plus the cane at home. She accepted them all as a good sub slave should especially the ones she earned for being careless.

She got a new manager who knew her partner, they set up a deal, he would fuck Jane and she would keep her job. A very one-sided arrangement but her partner was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The new manager had a note passed to Jane, 'Do not take lunch, you have earned a spanking.'

When it was her lunchtime, Jane went to her locker and removed her knickers and put them inside it her locker. The last big spanking she got off him he kept her knickers and she had to ask her Sir for some money to buy a new pair, she only had four pairs and one of those were her best ones. She had been given a hard belting off both him and his dad for losing them and wasting money. It's not as though they did not have any money, then lived with his parents rent free and saved what they earned towards a house of their own.

She knocked on his door and he called her in and said to lock it behind her. He told her he had an urge to bite and suck a young girls nipple. She had to remove her jumper, unbutton her blouse and lift her tits over her bra. Jane had nice orange sized tits and still had pink fluffy nipples denoting her young age.

He opened his mouth and chattered his teeth, she put a nipple in his mouth, and he squeezed her favoured one, her hormones let her down and she squealed a cum. The more she cum the harder he nipped and bit. He spat her out and slapped each tit in turn until she cried and he soon tired of the game.

He reached under her skirt, he felt like having her knickers to her knees, skirt up and spanking her like a naughty schoolgirl. He enquired about her knickers, and she apologised saying she had taken them off to make it easier for him. She was over his knee in seconds and when his hand began to hurt with her spanking, he opened a drawer and took out a ruler to give her lines and a new kind of pain.

She could feel is cock pressing into her and so needed it. Jane was stood as he took out his rock-solid cock and she was instructed to sit on it so he could continue his tit play. Jane was then removed and knelt between his legs to suck down all his wonderful cum. She was told to call to his office at home time for a letter to take with her.

At home time, when she went to collect the letter, he felt like a wank and she wanked him into her mouth. This made her late and she missed her bus. Her partner was out so she gave the letter to his dad, he had already began to unbuckle his belt as she was late and she knew it was time to strip. His wife came in and read the letter, Jane got a face slapping off both, before going over the settee arm for her strapping.

His wife then sat on the table and moved her knickers to one side as her husband led Jane by her hair and put her head into his wife`s pussy as he fucked her up her arse, Jane screamed, and he rammed in harder. All three came within seconds of each other and Jane was slapped and set on to make the dinner whilst he took his wife into their bedroom for a fucking.

Jane`s partner returned and saw her messed up body, he bent her over the sink and gave her the third fucking of the afternoon, four if you count the fucking she had when he woke in the morning. She ran him a bath and he allowed her to get in and wank him. Boy was she ready for bed that night and before his eyes closed, she rubbed his cock stiff and fucked him.

In the morning she took the signed letter back to her manager. He checked it was signed and had her strip to see her marks. He cupped a finger into her pussy and pulled her toward him and opened his trouser fly for a wanking. Jane wanked him with her skilful fingers, she then sucked him for his last few tugs. That was the only warm thing she had in her tummy that morning.

Jane thought 'If this is my Millennium fame and fortune, then I am happy with all I have.'