1950s Ways and Rules Pt. 01

Story Info
Over the settee arm, the same settee my friends were sat on.
1k words
4.31
2.8k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1950s Ways and Rules - 1 -slave girl sara

A fictional story of the daily life for girls in the 1950s based mainly on facts so almost true.

A knock on the Brown`s front door and Liv`s mum went to answer it.

"Ah, come on in girls, Liv is not quite ready as yet, she has chores to finish, and her Father needs to re-educate her regarding her laziness and tidiness with his belt over her bottom."

"Would we be better coming back later do you think Mrs. Brown, we would not wish to intrude?"

"No, of course not girls, come in, the more who see how easy it is to attract a belting, the better, call it a part of a girl`s valuable life lesson."

I heard what was happening downstairs, but I kept a focus on what my father had instructed me. I had a Pee and got undressed and went downstairs and smiled at my two friends.

"Over the settee arm Liv."

"Yes Sir."

Surely not the settee arm, the same settee my friends were sitting on. Fair play to them though, they shuffled up a little to one end! I turned my head towards my Daddy and saw him removing his belt and doubling it and making it CRACK as he made a loop then pulled both ends tight. I pretended to jump, and my friends giggled, to be honest he does it every time.

"Ready Liv?"

"Yes ready Sir, sorry."

The belt was for show, I knew I was due a spanking first. Not sure if my daddy was showing off but, each spank was like a definite hit before he placed the next and it hurt a lot more than one of his normal naughty girl spankings. I was soon in tears and almost reached back to protect my bottom when he stopped. A reach back under my daddy`s roof results in between five and ten cane stripes.

"I realise you are going out with your friends so I will let the corner time pass Liv."

I tried to say 'thank you Sir' but could not get the words out. My daddy realised so patted my head and smiled down at me.

"See how Liv and her mum`s bottom are wearing my belt away?"

I heard the girls giggling through my sobs.

"I feel twenty swats will help you concentrate on your chores, twenty on your back and bottom and twenty over your belly and tits."

I then heard the girl's gasp. I was still over the settee arm as daddy started his belting of my bottom he explained his reasoning to the girls as he whipped his belt over my back.

"A back and front belting will give her great discomfort sleeping thus allowing her time to remember why she was punished and pray above for forgiveness and guidance, isn`t that right mother?"

"Yes, it is dear, so much so if it happens to me I have to sleep here on the settee so as not to disturb him."

"She is not alone all night, I come down a couple of times for my 'thank you', don`t I dear?"

I could feel my mum blushing as she agreed. I was of course crying from my belting when my daddy told me to stand.

"Tits up."

I had to hold each of my breasts up by the nipples so he could belt under my tits crease to my belly button.

"Now, hold your tits up."

I now held them from underneath so he could belt the tit and nipple in one go, I got five of them on each breast and nipple and shrieked.

"Turn round and let your friends see what laziness gets you Liv. Take note Linda, remember I will be coming round on Friday to deal with you and your mother, whilst your uncle is away for three weeks."

"Yes Mr. Brown Sir, I will be very good so it will only be my maintenance."

"We shall see when I get there."

"Yes of course Mr. Brown Sir."

I had been present a few times when my two friends had been in a similar position to me. One of them was Linda, whose father who is away in the services, and her uncle came round. She had been late home three times in a week, just by minutes one of the times. Her mum had put her over her knee for a spanking but was pretty light weight with her spanks, so she asked her brother to call that night.

We were there as it was music night at our local pub. Although we were old enough to drink, none of us did, no reason, we just preferred juice. He undressed her from top to toe, something he insisted on it to check her over. He talked her through it starting with her jumper.

"No bra Linda."

"No Sir."

He slapped her titties a few times and flicked her nipples hard.

"My how these have grown over the years Linda, remember when I used to rub cream into your buds to ease the growing pains?"

"Yes Sir and thank you for looking after me."

Mini skirt and knickers next.

"Quite a black bush Linda, I want that trimming right back, so when I call on Friday for yours and your mum's weekly, I can see your hood and lips."

He rubbed her pussy and fingered her.

"You like that don`t you Linda?"

"Yes Sir."

"Does your daddy like to rub your titties and bummy Liv?"

"Yes, he does Sir."

He looked at me, of course I knew him very well from chapel. Although only a young man, he and my daddy were on the panel who dealt with wayward teens who had left school and because they now worked felt they were exempt from correction.

Now I am older I realise although there are different discipline prescribed for you, they are all more a reality check, a wakeup call for those entering adulthood at twenty-one.

In part two I will tell you about the panel, you may not believe it but it's true.