All Comments on '2008 Ch. 07'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Interesting Chapter!

Especially them helping Brad.

Your twist on Kaye's Ailment and why she did what she did (Whoring) was lacking in chapter 5. Glad to see it semi explained.

When will chapter 8 be out? And the other 2?

Thanks for writing!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Better man than I

I could not forgive so easily.

And then helping the brother get back with wife.

I guess that's what having a understanding woman can do to a hardened person, And I guess Pete has two understanding women to help.

Did I ever mention how I envy this man.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinalmost 14 years ago
Strange...

That was a strange conversation with the mother at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Little sloppy

I've lost track of all the small gaffs in this chapter. One is that Elizabeth started in leotards and then were suddenly in bikinis. Second is that I recall nothing of "Kaye was willing to go to the cabin and unwilling to work things out, unless I would allow her to keep doing strangers anytime she got a whim." Did you really have Kaye say that or is that Pete's interpretation or something else?

R

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Nope, I couldn't forgive my brother doing that. And poor Emily... she finds out that on the big day of her wedding, her loving husband-to-be was balls deep in his sister-in-law!

Putting all the blame on Kaye was bullshit, all Brad had to do was say no to her and walk away. The asshole deserved to be lonely and divorced, he had the morals of a snake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous