All Comments on '2023/08/13 - Sunnie LaMatina 02'

by DormayVoo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
francemanfranceman8 months ago

Sorry, but I didn't particularly like your story.

I won't criticize the writing as I have no expertise in this area and can only share my personal feelings.

- I don't like husbands who are made to look like saints. He should have divorced her as soon as he found out about her first affair and her abortion. Making him wait while she continues, making him say he hopes she'll end it so he can work on his marriage without even confronting her, without letting her know he knows, and then taking care of her when she comes back, makes him a saintly wimp.

No need for BTB, but everyone takes care of themselves, everyone goes their own way.

- on the other hand, Sunnie's character is the opposite of attractive. Describing her as the biggest slut is fine if you just want to fuck her, but absolutely not for falling in love or having feelings.

Personally, I've never dreamed of being the life partner of a really big slut who's seen more cock than the subway.

I much prefer a woman who acts like a slut for her man, the man she loves, for her own life partner.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fetsh cuck tales are mostly very much disliked in the LW category, so better change category to get a better feedback.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

There’s probably a story in there, but I can’t read a story written like an 8th grader texting. U hav2 do better baybay.

Mover1Mover15 months ago

I loved the story, can’t wait for #3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous