All Comments on '21st Century Subterranean Slavery Pt. 03'

by Reavantwo

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
display and examination

good really like emphasis on plumpness. To my mind I like to read of very detailed display of plump slaves by madam when exhibiting her stock to clients. Pointing out areas of body which deserve closer examination and appraisal. how they would suit client etc. More feeding schedules etc. to achieve size expectations maybe. Look forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW.

Get a f*cking life. This is actually a serious thing that happens in the real world and it ruins innocent people's lives. The fact that you are glamorizing it and treating it like a joke or something that isn't serious is really f*cked up. Honestly you should be disgusted with yourself for being such an embarrassment to humanity. Why don't you take a moment to actually think and realize how the people who actually have to go this every day must feel? Take a moment and put yourself in the shoes of the people for whom every minute of their miserble existence being forced into sexual slavery is HELL. It's sick and it's wrong and the fact that you're writing about it for your own sexual pleasure poves how much of a terrible person you really are. So I'm really sorry that your life is so sh*tty and f*cked up that you take pride in this type of writing. Get your motherf*cking life on track and your sh*t together and maybe you won't be such a pathetic excuse for a human being who enjoys the suffering of others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous