23 & WTF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, settling into rhythm spring quickly transitioned to fall then to winter. Since I was working for Long's Construction I had inside work through the winter. Not the case for the majority of carpenters since construction is a seasonal occupation. Most bust their ass spring, summer and fall and put back for winter. The younger or single journeyman go out west or south and follow the work in the warmer climates.

Personally, I was glad to be staying put and working, though Chuck, Sam and a few others did notice and point out my 'all work and no play' life style. Being (for lack of a better term) my surrogate family they decided to butt in and help me out (whether it was asked for or not).

"Kid for being as young as you are you sure as hell act older than me!" Sam said. "I was talking to the 'Mrs.' and Kelly would love to fix you up with her niece."

"Whoa, hold up. How do you get from 'I act like an old fart' to 'set me up with your niece' I mean does she like old farts?"

"Boy you know what I mean, you're too damn young to act so serious, you should be out living it up. A pretty girl either on your arm or in your sites, know what I mean?"

"Yeah, Sam I know what you mean. You and Chuck, and your wives, all know why I came all the way up here. It just left me with a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to dating. I mean it's not like I'm a monk, I have gotten laid since I've been up here!"

"Yeah, I know you got some, but there's more to it than that. I ain't saying you have to get married again but at least go out, get to know someone. Not just a one-nighter after last call."

So that's what I do, I give in to Kelly and Angie. And I proceed to have a few multi-week and a couple of multiple month relationships. With the various single females within their respective circles all making time in the rotation.

Time passes, work continues, and life goes on. I make time to go home and visit though it's not always pleasant. See Momma isn't looking too good these days. She and Dad keep telling me it's nothing and don't worry but I can't help feeling like they're holding back. And before I know it, it's New Year's Eve and I'm in the Waffle House. I know pretty sad, huh?

"I bet you can't help thinking how sad it is you are sitting here all alone on New Year's huh?"

My eyes get big hearing this, I turn my head, and see this thick-ass brunette at the high counter. 'What the fuck, is she a mind reader?' So, I'm just looking at her a little slack-jawed at the moment. That's when I notice, 'damn she's hot! Fuck those have to be the biggest nipples I've ever seen. Damn things are about to rip right through her top!'

Laughing she says "Don't worry I'm not a mind reader it's just with that lost puppy look you had it was easy to figure out. Besides I'm sitting here all alone too."

"Oh, I already figured you couldn't read minds. If you could you'd be walking over here to slap me." I say with enough self-depreciation so as not to come across as a douche.

"Well shows what you know, I don't slap, I bite!" She says again with that laugh. "My name's Karen, why don't you come over and keep me company while this coffee does its job so I can drive home."

"You know I think I will, hi I'm Rion. So, you've already told me my story, sad puppy and all, what's yours?"

"Well, me and my fella had a bit of a disagreement, see he thought it would be ok to stick his dick in some slut at the party we were at tonight, and I disagreed with that."

"Damn what kind of party were you at, huh?"

"Down boy, the regular kind at a friend's house. Only he decided to sneak in to a back bedroom to screw that skank when I happened to catch him. So, how's that for getting done wrong?"

"Ha! Not bad but I do believe I got you beat."

"Really, ok let's hear it."

So, I proceeded to tell this complete stranger my life story as we sit over coffee at the Waffle House on New Year's Eve. Letting go of a lot of baggage that night was cathartic to say the least. In addition to unloading my crap I listened as well. She's 23 and works in the billing office at one of the local hospitals. Also, she'll be moving back in with her folks again come morning. Not to mention she has the cutest mouth that makes you wonder how those lips taste? At what I figure to be 5'8" she comes across as a 40-30-40 and wears it very well. After Sara I decided to swear off the tiny ones and haven't regretted it yet. As the man once said 'more cushion for the pushing'; amen.

I'm sitting there nursing my coffee and really talking with a woman for the first time in years. Before I know it there's a light shining in the corner of my eye. I turn to look and it's the sunrise. 'Damn we've been talking all night!'

"Damn we've been talking all night" she says with a giggle.

"Uh huh, you sure you're not a mind reader?"

Another beautiful laugh. "Great minds huh, so will I see you again or is this one of those nights to remember?"

"Definitely a night to remember, but hopefully also the first of many." Quickly scribbling on a napkin. "I know it's a little backwards but here's my number. When you get through splitting with your now ex-boyfriend how 'bout you give me a call. I'm usually home by 6."

"Well, are you free this coming weekend? Cause if so, I might need a big strong guy to help me move. Besides it'll be nice to see the look on his face when he sees I traded up!"

So, 2 days later Karen called and since I'm a guy with a truck I helped her move outta her ex's apartment. Yes, it was worth the look on his face. "You know I'm gonna want more than a pizza for helping you move."

With a flat stare she looks at me and speaks. "Damn it you're gonna want nachos aren't you, I knew I should have planned better."

Giving that with such a straight face I couldn't help bust out with a deep belly laugh. At that moment we both look over at the scowl on her ex's face and almost double over laughing. It might've been more tense if it wasn't for the fact, he was 5'9" 'n 180lbs. Now me after 3 and a half years of job sites and a late growth spurt was now 6'2" and 240-ish. Again, not ripped but definitely defined. That being said he kept his trap shut and quietly stewed.

Over the next few months her family and my surrogate family are pleasantly surprised to see how well things are going between us. Because of her break up (and my trust issues) we decide to take it slow and were enjoying the emotional intimacy. Which basically means we're not doing it yet but still make out like crazy.

At the end of one particularly exceptional make out session, she pulls back from a deep passionate kiss and speaks. "You know instead of meeting again for breakfast, we could just stay in."

"Staying in means staying over. You ready for that?" Now as I said we were taking it slow, but we weren't by any means innocent. She already knew for me oral wasn't that big a deal, and I knew eating her out made her cry tears of joy! This however was gonna be the first time we fuck.

"Stick your fingers in my pussy and you tell me if I'm ready or not!" So that's exactly what I did. I slide my hand down the front of her pants. I palm her pussy and I curl my 2 middle fingers up inside her and wonder why I'm not getting burned, it's so hot!

At this point we can't move fast enough getting our clothes off. As she strips, I can't help thinking how fucking lucky I am. Again, let me describe this beauty. A thick and sexy 40-28-42, 5'9", 180 lbs. and when she takes off her top it's truly a thing of beauty. Her tits have just enough sag to let you know they're real. With deep brown aureoles and nipples as big around as your finger and at least and inch long.

Now in the bedroom with a trail of discarded clothes behind us, she reaches up puts her arms around my neck and pulls me in trying to devour me with her kiss. I'm palming an ass cheek in each hand pulling her against my groin, grinding my cock into her belly.

"Oh fuck, will you just fucking fuck me already you fucker!!!!" With that I push her onto the bed hoist her legs up, pushing her knees to her chest, line up my cock with her wet slit and push! Slow, steady and without pause until I've buried all 7 1/2 inches. During this process she proceeds to dig her nails into the back of my shoulders steadily chanting. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Now having had the conversation about the horse and 'the kick' she knows what's about to happen. And for the next half hour I proceed to try my damnedest to drive her through the mattress. Not even, when about 15 minutes in the box spring gives out and we fall to the floor and slightly tilted, do we stop. No! Nothing is stopping me from getting this nut! That's when I start my own chat of "YES!" And for the last few minutes that's all that was heard.

"FUCK!""YES!""FUCK!""YES!""FUCK!""YES!""FUCK!""YES!""FUCK!""YES!""FUCK!""YES!""FUCK!""YES!""FUCK!""YES!""FUCK!""YES!"

Then that blissful moment when her chanting devolves into just a guttural moan as she climaxes. I feel her pussy gripping me as I too start to cum shooting spurt after spurt of pent-up lust in to her waiting pussy. Then it hits me, 'son of bitch I forgot the rubber, again!"

Needless to say, 3 weeks later we found out she was pregnant. Now unlike Sara, I had no plan to jump into a wedding this time. Not because I wasn't sure of whose it was but because marriage for any reason other than love is doomed to fail. Karen thankfully agreed with me and while we did profess to loving each other we didn't feel that burning need to wed. So instead, we just moved in together and damn everything just felt right. My career was going well, I had a good woman to love with a baby on the way. Life was good.

Now the litmus test, take her home to meet the folks! Boy this should be fun, but when I get there it's anything but. Upon getting there I find out Momma is sick. See turns out my parents were keeping Momma's illness from me. They had this crazy idea about not worrying me. 'Yeah, this was much better.' Turns out she had a quadruple bypass surgery on top of being diagnosed with COPD. Guess being a nurse didn't help her to figure out 2 packs a day isn't good for you. So, the trip home was bittersweet. I cried with my Momma over her frailty. I yelled at my dad for keeping me in the dark. And then I proceeded to tell them how they were finally gonna be grandparents. That most of all was what Momma needed to hear. "Now you have to stick around for this kid Momma. I mean who else is gonna tell them all the stupid shit I did when I was a kid, right?"

"Orion Xavier Simms, if there's one thing you can count on it's that there are more than enough people who know how much stupid shit you did as a kid! But yes, I do intend to stick around to see this child." With that she gently pulled me down and kissed my cheek. "Now promise me you'll treat that child right no matter what might happens between you and the mother."

"Yes, Momma I promise, and 'the mother' has a name. Karen."

"Let's see if she sticks around, then I'll learn her name. You remember what happened last time."

Well, much to Momma's dismay she did stick around. In January she gave birth to our daughter, Patricia Doris Simms. Yes, this one was even the right color and everything. Momma even admitted she really did like Karen. She thought she was the kind of woman I should've been with all along. Do you know she even wanted me to tell her thank you for saying I should move away to begin with! At that Dad just gives me that look and a grin.

"Yes Momma, thank you, you were right I could do better."

And as always, even as frail as she was looking, she puffed up and cocked her eyebrow saying. "Again, you sound surprised! Haven't you learned Ox, I'm always right."

Life back in Indy settled in to a comfortable routine. Karen went back to work with me taking over the 'Honey Do' side of the business. What's that you ask, well about a year ago Chuck decided to start a handyman service. Me I said call it 'Honey Do!' as a joke but he actually did. He also started sending me out on those runs. Eventually he added other trades to the shop for this new venture, making sure everything stayed certified. See I as a carpenter can install new cabinets or shelves. Although while I can fix your leaky faucet, I'm not a certified plumber. That's where most services get sued for liability, by doing work they're not certified to do. At this point in time 'Honey Do' has an in-house electrician, plumber and HVAC tech, and I'm the one running it. Since Long's Construction also builds some of nicer custom homes on the north side of town, we also service them. I mean who better to maintain your 7-figure home than the ones who built it right?

So, like I said, with me pretty much settling into a project manager position I now had an office next to Angie and her assistant (since she was a CPA, she handled the books plus billing and HR). It was even big enough for me to have a playpen and a changing table, so I would just take Patty to work with me instead of paying for a sitter. No, I wasn't fool enough to take a baby to a job site. Whenever I had to step out either Angie or her assistant Holly (who was also Sam 'n Kelly's niece that I had the blind date with) would watch her. Actually, she turned out to be a good up-seller whenever we would have a couple come to finalize plans for their home. Chuck would always get her laughing before the meeting and just happen to have me pop in for some random thing. See he knew if the wives were wanting to start a family, they'd take the bait, 'hook, line and dimples'. I can't tell you how many bonus features on how many houses he sold because of my little girl.

After one such meeting, I had to say, "You know considering how much money she's made you should finally just put her on the payroll."

"Payroll, what're you talking about, she's family, or did you forget. You made Angie 'n me her Godparents, she's happy to help out the family business." Well in his mind he had a point. Angie was over the moon when we asked her and Chuck to be Patty's Godparents, having never had kids of their own. I always did think it was such a shame, with kids growing up in bad homes, that good couples like Angie and Chuck had to go without.

"Alright I guess you do spoil her enough when y'all watch her that it all come s out in the wash. Speaking of which y'all are still taking her tonight right?"

"Of course, Angie keeps that car seat hooked up in her car just in case she can get her hands on the little dickens. Never did tell me what the occasion was, or were you just needing a date night?"

"Hell, your guess is as good as mine, though I'm always up for an evening with Karen minus the dirty diapers."

That night I wasn't sure just what was going on as I realized this had been well planned out. Needless to say, I was suspicious and a little nervous, was she gonna propose? I say nervous cause we were in that 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' frame of mind. So, wondering what was going on was at the front of my mind. I get home and find she has my clothes laid out. Never a good sign when she doesn't trust me to dress myself. Ok shirt, slacks, shoes and a blazer with a note saying shower and shave. Curiouser and curiouser. So, I do as I'm told.

As I walk into the living room, I come to a halt. I see Karen standing there looking like a dream. It hits me 'this might be broke and we might need to fix this!' Now here's what I see. She's wearing one of those black sleeveless t-shirt material tube dresses that go down to just above the knee and molds itself to her body like a second skin! I have to assume the only thing she has on underneath is a little perfume. Add to the look an elegant French braid, pearl earrings and necklace finished off with 3" black pumps and a slim clutch.

As I stand there looking at her just soaking it all in, she literally has to wave her hand right in my face. "Uh helllllooo," she giggles, "I take it you approve."

"Damn right I approve. I don't know what you have planned but it might have to wait for me to get done mauling you!" I say with the most lecherous glare I can muster.

"As always, down boy! First I have something for you." She then opens up her clutch and pulls out what looks like a jewelry case. The kind for a bracelet or a really nice pen set. With a look I notice is full of trepidation she hands it to me and I open it. Huh? It's a pregnancy test stick. As I'm trying to make sense of what's going on, she quickly breaks into what is obviously a rehearsed speech.

"Look I know we weren't looking to have Patty when we did and we agreed we'd talk before even thinking about doing it again. See the thing is I know I was on the patch, and I swear I was", she starts to tear up, "and the doctor says when I was sick last month and took those antibiotics, they canceled each other out and ..." my hand shot out, slipped behind her neck, and pulled her into a deeply passionate kiss. She physically relaxes, melting into me, as I hold her tight.

"This is wonderful news!" Kiss. "Just goes to show things happen in their own time." Kiss. "If we're having another baby it's because we're meant to." Kiss. "Did you really think I was gonna get so mad that you had to butter me up first?"

"Well things are going so good and Patty's not even 2 and we never talk about marriage, I just ... started getting scared that you'd feel trapped. I know it's silly and probably hormones already acting up. I'm just scared of you leaving and me having 2 kids to raise. Besides I figure after steak a St. Elmo's and then sex you'd be agreeable to just about anything." She finished looking up at me with nervous eyes.

"So, was that the plan, ply me with good food and hot sex? Well ... good plan! For the record though I haven't ever felt trapped, only blessed. So, if you wanna get married just tell me and we'll pick out rings tonight. As for right now I do believe you mentioned steak from St. Elmo's so let's go."

One month later we were married, again it was a small church service of family and friends. Momma always had Patty by her side. She's still looking frail but she swears she's doing ok. All in all, life is going well.

As the months pass and the due date approaches, I can't help but wonder about my life and how good it is. Currently I'm 25, a husband and father, expecting my second which I also know to be a boy. Man, my life is perfect!

Then just like that the universe decided to prove me wrong again. Karen knew that close to her due date that she shouldn't be driving. Only she was and that's when it happened. Some asshole ran a red light and t-boned her on the passenger side 2 weeks out from her due date. When he realized he hit a pregnant woman he flipped out. Thank god he had a cell phone. In the early 2000s there were still those that didn't like or have them, unlike today.

Having been rushed to the hospital they take her for an emergency C-section. While this is going on the hospital contacts me through Karen's phone. Having left Patty with Angie and Chuck I get there just in time to see a doctor in bloody scrubs walk through the double doors. He says something to the nurse at the nurses' station and then I see her point right at me.

A pit opens up in my chest and it feels like my heart stops. See when he looked at where the nurse was pointing and made eye contact, I knew. He was a young-looking man not much older than me. I remember thinking 'he should be older to be a doctor'. Though as he looks at me, I see what he's about to say ages him as much as it does me. "Hello Mr. Simms my name is Dr. Alden. I regret to inform you that despite our best efforts, we were unable save your wife due to injuries she sustained in the accident."

---------------------------------------------------