23 & WTF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a faraway look she turns to me. "Sisters.... brothers.... I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers." She says as she just points to the screen. "I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers right here in Indiana. As soon as I activated my profile on the website it said I had siblings!" She's now over her shock and is now moving on to joy. The kids trying to grasp the meaning of what she's saying. This leads to an involved explanation of their Mom's birth.

Andy being who he is couldn't help but ask. "Does that mean you were grown in a test tube?"

Patty slaps him in the back of the head. "No dufus!"

"Ha! No sweetie I was grown inside Grandma June." Cat said as she kisses our son's forehead.

"Well babe I guess I got my money's worth outta that birthday present, huh." Finding siblings born from the same sperm bank had just never occurred to us.

The next few weeks were a little crazy as she made contact with some of her new siblings. Two of which lived right here in Indy. One it turns out I already knew.

After all the emails and phone calls it never came up what anyone did. It was all just about how great it was to find another sibling. Every time Cat would talk about her new siblings, she would only ever use first names. Lucy and David were the ones local while Anna, Katie (Katherine with a K) and Ben were elsewhere in the state. So, getting together right away with them had seemed like a logical first step.

When we entered the restaurant and walked up to the table, I was stunned for a second. Not because Lucy was a smaller blond version of my wife. No, it was her brother, and as we looked at each other I could tell he remembered me as well. Wow what a small world. As my wife and her new sister hugged and greeted each other I went to shake her brother's hand. "How're you doing Dr. Alden." I'm not quite sure how to tell my wife her brother was the doctor who told me Karen had died.

"Good, and under the circumstances it's David. I never expected to see you again Mr. Simms."

"Hey I think I'm your brother-in-law now so call me Rion. Since this is about Cat and y'all finding each other let's not bring up the past just yet, agreed?"

"Agreed!" I then let the good doctor meet his sister for the first time while I give my new sister-in-law a hug.

"Wow sis sure does know how to pick them. You're just as handsome as David. Figures, all the good ones are married or gay, .... or my brother!" Lucy said with an infectious laugh. Definitely like Cat only turned all the way up to 11!

We then proceed to have an enlightening dinner. Turns out most couples who could afford IVF or in vitro fertilization, tended to be better off than most. So, it made sense that Cat and her siblings were all from white collar families. David, Anna and Katie were all doctors while Lucy was a lawyer and Ben was a stock trader. During dinner we had found out that David was the oldest, born in 75. While Lucy was the youngest, born in 83. They both thought it was cool Cat and I had the same birthday, Friday the 13th. We related how we meet and how we had both been widowed. That's when David and I told how we had meet and me assuring Cat it wouldn't be a problem being around her brother.

"Then it's settled we'll all get together next month." David said. "Katie, Ben and Anna will bring their families along with you two and your kids. While Lucy and I will, as always, be the favorite Aunt and Uncle."

"God I can't wait; this is all still so much to absorb. Too bad no one has ever caught any clue as to who our biological father is?" Said my wife.

"Well, whoever he is I'm glad he cared enough to jerk it for a payday!" As Lucy raised her glass in the air with Cat and David joining in. "Here's to you dad wherever you are."

The next month when all 6 siblings and their families got together was actually a really good time and it was quickly decided that it should turn into a regular event. The only tense moment was when Ben introduced us to his partner Kyle. This was defused when I just gave them both a welcoming hug and then said hi to their adopted daughter Sun Yi. Hey what 2 consenting adults do is their business, not mine!

With Cat, Lucy and David being local, naturally they would end up hanging out more. Mainly at our house, since they were single and we had kids they'd just pop over whenever. And true to what David had said, he and Lucy did become the favorite Uncle and Aunt

As always time marched on and graduation from high school lead to enrollment in to college and one hell of a big ask from my 'sister' Sara. "Come on Ri it's not like I'm asking you to pay for him to go just let him stay with you while he tours the school." See Jacob was thinking about going to Butler University since they were one of 2 schools offering him a basketball scholarship. With a catch in her voice like she's about to cry. "Please don't punish him just because you still hate me."

"Damn it Sara you know I don't hate you, hell you punish yourself more over that than anyone else ever will. Plus, you know I like Jake and all I said was I gotta run it by Cat. That's what married people do."

"Thanks Ri this means a lot to Jacob, and me too. Bye."

So, wouldn't you know Jacob chose Butler and oddly enough so did Bella. 'Things that make you go hmmmm'. Now with those 2 in college Patty becomes the new resident 13 year old teenager. Yeah, more hormones but thank God for Cat. She really is a wonderful mother and wife. It's like every day that goes by I fall more in love. That's when I decide to do a little surprise for her. See after I got her that DNA kit over a year ago, she's been wanting me to do one as well and I've just been putting it off. Well, I did it last month and I should be getting an email any day now.

I hear the front door close; Cat must be home. Tuesday night drinks with either Lucy or David. "Hey honey how was drink night?"

"It was good, but Lucy kept going on about how I got the last good man in Indy and she'll never find a husband. I kept telling her there's still good men out there but.... you wanna know a secret." She bends down to whisper in my ear. "She was right you were the last good man, and you're all mine!" Then she bites my neck as she gropes my cock.

Damn I love a tipsy Cat, a tipsy Cat is a horny Cat! I immediately lead her to the bedroom and lock the door then throw the spare blanket on the bed. By the time I'm done she's naked and tugging my pants down. Once they're off I'm throwing her on the bed lifting up her ass and putting her into a doggy position. Just marveling at how she's literally dripping she's so wet. 5 years later and as I enter her pussy, she's still able to amaze me with how tight she can grip me. If I wasn't so horny, she'd probably squeeze it limp.

She reaches over to grab a pillow so she can bury her face and scream. Knowing she's on a short fuse I pound for all I'm worth. Still screaming into the pillow as she orgasms. Her cum splashes back against me. Dripping on the blanket I have draped over the bed. Aside from her ability to squirt and having a pussy like a vice, I love that my wife has almost a hair trigger that makes her multi orgasmic. Which makes her pussy grip me even more. Damn life is good!

Grunting as I cum, I'm splashed again, as this time she just falls away from me collapsing on the bed my last shot landing on the already massive wet spot. "Damn baby, every time feels better than the last. Baby.... Cat?" Cat however is fast asleep. I just smile. "Sleep tight baby you earned it." I go to the bathroom and get a washcloth and clean her up a little then pull the extra blanket off and tuck her in for the night.

Heading back into the den to put my laptop up for the night I notice I have a new email. Seeing the header from the DNA website I eagerly open it up wondering if there will be anything interesting to share with my wife. Since first finding her siblings last year, they have found another sister, Wendy who had moved from Indiana to Seattle. I settle in to read my DNA chart. Huh, 2% sub-Saharan Africa, well that's from Momma's side, must be why I tan so much better than my whiter than white father. Should make for interesting dinner conversation next Thanksgiving. Hmm, click the link to see 57 people who share my DNA. Having seen the site before on my wife's profile I know tons of these 'matches' are less than 2% and classified as '4th or 5th cousins'.

I don't expect much when I sign in to my profile, which is why I almost shit my pants when I see the list of names that pop up! As a wave of physical nausea washes over me, I bolt to the downstairs toilet. As I'm heaving up what's not even there my mind is screaming at me. 'WHAT IN THE EVER-LOVING JESUS H FUCK! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!' Sitting down on the bathroom floor with my head against that cool porcelain bowl I realize something. I get up and almost sprint back to my laptop. Quickly I open settings, then edit profile, then change all my info. New name 'John Smith', birthdate 1/1/79, location United States only. Do I want to show my name or just my initials.... names fine it's fake. There, that's about as generic as I can make it.... and save.

With the shock and then the panic wearing off, I go back to that list of DNA matches. They always put the strongest at the top. And there's 7 names ranging from 24.7% to 22.9%, but it's that one in the middle that makes me wanna weep.

'Catherine Simms. 23.3% match'

What is she gonna do? How is she gonna feel? Just how is my wife going to react when she discovers that for the last 5 years she's been sleeping with her brother!

:::::::::: To be continued ::::::::::