23 & WTF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: R u free 2 talk?

After about 3 minutes my phone rings and I hit accept and hear, "Hey you what's up?"

"Hey. Is Bella free to babysit tonight?"

"Yes, she is," it's then I hear the false enthusiasm in her voice, "why? Do you have a hot date?"

"Well, I might, I haven't asked her yet, but hopefully she'll say yes."

Sounding a little crestfallen, "If she doesn't, she'd be a fool, you're actually quite a catch."

"Glad you think so. What time would be good to drop off the kids and pick you up for dinner?" I throw it out there wondering if she'll catch on.

"Any time after 6 should be.... wait ... me ... you're asking me out?" I can hear her surprise; I just hope it's pleasant.

"Well yeah Cat, you're the only woman I would even wanna consider asking out .... Cat .... You still there?"

"7 o'clock! Be there at 7, and I like steak." Laughing I reply, "7 it is, see you then, bye."

At 7 o'clock my kids are just opening up her door and walking right in. That's how comfortable they've gotten with Cat and Bella. As Andy makes his way to the den and the PlayStation (he loves Ratchet and Clank), Patty heads straight for Bella's room. The next thing I hear is high pitched squealing girl laughter. Ah the conspirators have succeeded! Then I hear a throat clearing behind me and I turn.

Now up to this point I haven't really thought much about how Cat looks other than she's pretty. Well seeing her now I'll definitely have to redefine how I think of her.

Catherine Collette Cole, or Cat to her friends, is a striking figure to behold. At 6' even she's the first woman to looked me dead in the eye without a tilt in her neck. Now figure wise you couldn't get a better example of voluptuous yet not what you'd call overweight at around 200. Skin as fair as could be, dotted with freckles to match her deep red shoulder length hair. Looking into eyes that are almost the exact same blue/green mix as mine it hits me. 'She's gorgeous!' Also, she was wearing a modest (yet hugging every curve) floral print dress that showed her 48-32-44 figure to the max. The phrase 'Nerdy, Dirty and Curvy' comes to mind.

After a noticeable pause I feel a tiny finger poke me! Then my son says, "Say something dad!" That's when everyone devolves into laughter. After it dies down.

"Wow Cat, you look amazing!" As she blushes, we hear the girls whispering. "Hey twiddle dee, twiddle dumb here's money for pizza. Now go order and we'll head on. Also, text if you have questions or call 911 if there's an accident. Got it?"

"Yes Dad."

"Yes Rion."

"Ok Bella if we're not back by 9, put them to sleep in the den, and we'll text if we're later than that."

"Ok Mom," and with that we were gone.

That night I took her to a steak house on the north side, 'Harry and Izzy's'. I found good food was always a good back drop for nice conversation. So other than the generic information we already knew about each other, we finally started delving into each other. Our pasts, our hopes for the future and maybe our attraction to each other. She was a little shocked at hearing about my first wife. Just as I was surprised to find out her late husband wasn't Bella's father.

"It was actually my senior prom date Art Mendel. We were friends forever and both of us wanted to lose our virginity before college, but damn if the condom didn't rip. As a reinforcement of every health class, it only took one time. Art's family went ballistic, claiming that I was trying to trap him, as if. Sad part though is I could tell Art would've been a part of her life. But his mother shipped him off to live with his cousins in Tel Aviv. Next thing I know she is handing me a paper to sign saying Art would give up all rights so long as I never pursue child support, otherwise she'd fight for full custody. I mainly signed it just so I wouldn't ever have that woman in my child's life. Turns out it was all because I wasn't Jewish thus the child wouldn't be."

"I went off to college regardless what my folks thought; bound and determined to have my child. Only it turns out they were beyond supportive. That's also when I found out my dad wasn't my biological father."

"Wait what! Rick isn't your biological father?"

"Nope, even though he was the greatest dad I could have. Turns out he's sterile; he had a severe case of the mumps when he was younger. So, after they tried everything they could think of, they used a sperm bank. So, after all they went through to have me, they were going to do anything they could to help me while I had Bella and went to school. College was where I meet Jim. I was a sophomore and he was finishing up his PhD. He took to Bella right away and vice versa. The rest as they say is history. He went on to get headhunted by Lilly pharmaceutical, and I went there as well working in HR. Now I'm one of many VPs and that's where you found me."

The night progressed till we found ourselves pulling back up at her place at about 11. "Do you just wanna let the kids sleep over? That way you wouldn't have to fight with a cranky 6-year-old." She said with a smile. "Plus, when you come back in the morning you could bring a change of clothes for them and then we could all go out for breakfast, then the zoo." God even the most mundane things sounded romantic just because she was saying it.

"That sounds really nice but first." I say leaning in, drawn closer till our lips are almost touching.

Then she hesitates. "You know once we kiss everything changes." She paused then looked me in the eye. "You've been the perfect friend I could've had at this time in my life. I also want you to know I really am ready. I know you're not him, I know he's gone and I know it's you I'm here with now. I just wanted you to know the...." and that's when I kissed her cause I knew she was ready to move on and damn it so was I! The kiss was tender and sweet until her tongue tentatively probed my lips. Then with this boundary breached the kiss became all passion. "You know you could sleep over too. Not that I'm ready for sex yet, but falling to sleep in your arms would be kind of wonderful."

So, turns out I got to sleep over too! No, we didn't get sexual but we did hold each other as we slept. As anyone who's had to sleep in an empty bed after losing a partner would know it was fantastic! Falling asleep with her curled up to my side. Tucked up under my arm with her head on my shoulder. What can I say, it just felt.... right. Now as for the kids, well we should've planned better. We may not have done anything, but it sure looked like it. So, waking up to 3 kids looking at you was a little creepy to say the least.

"Wake up, the natives are restless." I say as I gently shake her shoulder.

"Uh, what, who .... oh, I see." As she's trying to process the situation so soon after waking.

Standing at the end of the bed are 3 children, the 2 girls are grinning like little loons while Andy's face is all scrunched up. "Good morning" the girls sing-song to us.

Andy just says "I want pancakes!"

So, after getting up we all swing by my place get the kids changed and head for IHOP then the zoo. Leaning over and whispering in my ear. "If that's how they react to you sleeping over just wait till we do more than just sleep." She ends with a slow lick to my ear lobe. How does this woman know how to push my buttons so well so soon?

So, it's hard to explain how well things went for me and Cat. How well we got along, how well our kids got along. Was it because we were born on the same day, or because of how we helped each other over our past hurts? Whatever the reason I didn't just like this woman, I loved her and was in love with her. It was a much more intense emotional attraction than I'd ever felt before. Which is why we were going slow with the physical side of things. Yes, we made out, but I let her set the pace. When she suggested a weekend away together, I was all in. Chuck and Angie volunteered to watch the kids, while Cat and I got a cabin down in Brown County at the state park for the weekend.

"Man, I can't wait to get there, no phones and no cell service. Nothing to bother us for the whole weekend." She said leaning back in the passenger seat of my truck, flip-flops kicked off, wearing her shorty shorts and a t-shirt that looked painted on. Damn it was a safety hazard, looking like that was a fucking distraction and a half while driving.

"I can't wait to get there too! Then I can show you just what I think about how fucking hot you look right now!" She immediately gets this devious look in her eyes and that's when I know I'm in trouble.

She reaches over and rubs my hard-on through my shorts. "Oh, I think you're doing a good job of showing me what you're thinking already. Now you just be a good boy and keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road." Thank God for baggy work out shorts! She just pushes them up my leg and fishes out my cock. Next thing I know her head is in my lap, and my cock is in her mouth. Now she knows my whole sensitivity issue which is why it surprises me when she did it. That's when she begins, she uses the hardest grip she can and started to stroke. While she's stroking, she's holding the head in her mouth and not just sucking on it, but BITING it! Holy fuck does that feel good! Now she's not trying to bite it off but instead adding pressure and friction. Nibbling and nipping and teasing. This has got to be the best oral I've ever had, and that's when it happens! I'm CUMMING!

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH...FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!" My arms are tensed up while I'm trying not to drive off the road as spurt after spurt fires into her mouth. And she's working it like a champ not missing a drop until my orgasm subsides. Finally done she licks me completely clean, tucks my very satisfied cock away and straightens out my shorts. That's when I pull the truck over to the side of the road.

"What's wrong!" I can hear the worry in her voice. "Did I go too far?" Clearly, she thinks I'm upset or something. That's when I get out of my side of the truck and come around to hers. I open the door, reach over and turn her towards me and hook the waist band of her shorts and panties pulling them down and off. She's shocked, with a look on her face that's a frightened kind of lust. I grab her legs at the knees and spread her as far as I can in the seat.

"Oh god yes!" That's all she can get out before I'm diving face first into her dripping wet pussy! "OH... FUCK .... EAT MY FUCKING PUSSY!!!!" That I do, and with much enthusiasm I might add! The sounds of her moaning drowning out the noise of passing traffic. Thankfully there's nothing but woods behind us on this side of the road. Her fingers flexing in my hair as my tongue circles and flicks her clit. My fingers flexing and massaging the soft spongy G-spot while I continue to attack her clit. "THERE.... D... DON'T.... STOP!!!" Her pussy starts to spasm and flex, and swear to god, it feels like she's gonna break my fingers! That's when it happens, that's when I find out she's a squirter. She cums, spraying all over me and I love it. I'll definitely never have to ask if I got her there.

Coming down from her climax she catches her breath. "Not .... that I'm complaining, but couldn't that have waited till we got to the cabin?" Cat said with eyes half open and a dreamy grin on her face. "I mean now you're all wet!" She giggles.

"I couldn't let that go unanswered, that's the first time I've ever gotten off to oral!"

Her eyes opened wide then softened to a contented and pleased look. "So, I'm the only woman to ever do that huh. Well now that is a compliment." Then the pleased look is gone, replaced by one of determination. "Now either you get your dick out or get back behind the wheel and get me to that cabin NOW!"

Since I didn't want our first time to be on the side of the road (even if that's where it started) I get back on the road. In 15 minutes, we're at the cabin and going through the door. Bags and supplies for the weekend are forgotten as we leave a trail of clothes leading to the bed room. Kissing and groping along the way. Reaching the bed, she pushes me back on it.

"Enough warm up let's fuck!" Climbing on top of me then reaching between us and guiding my cock to her wet slit. Once in position she thrusts downward and OH MY GOD is she tight! Thankfully she's so damn wet I'm able to slide all the way in till I hit bottom. Hands on my chest she sets in to a rhythmic rolling of her hips, like a belly dancer, and just grinds herself on my dick. The sensations taking me to a different place. How can I relate to you how good this feels after a lifetime of fighting to get enough sensation? Her pussy control was outta this world. It was a hot, wet, squeezing, gripping and pulsating VICE of a pussy! I wasn't gonna last! I had to do something. So, I reached down to where she was grinding, and put my thumb to her clit.

"Oh fuck, yessssss! Right there baby! YEEEESSSSSSS!" Then I felt her grip my dick, like nothing I've ever felt before. That's when I came with her, every spasm pulling a spurt from me till we were both done. I was right when I thought I'd never have to wonder if she came as I was once again soaked in her cum. Now I know why some women like when their man cums on them. It lets them know they did a good job, and as wet as I was now, I did a very good job!

As she slowly came down from the peak of climax, she lowered herself down to lay beside me. I pulled her into a deep and loving kiss. She then pulls back just enough to look into my eyes and say, "I love you Rion. I love you so much it scares the hell outta me!" As she said it a tear slid down her cheek.

"We both know how short life can be Catherine. That's why I want you to know I'm in love with you too! I can't stop thinking about being with you, talking to you and now making love to you." That's when we both realize I'd gotten hard again. So, I gently roll her over and looking down into eyes so like my own, I finally understand, 'piercing'. I slide my cock back inside and begin a slow and steady rhythm. Before we were fucking, and it has its place. Now, we were making love. Tracing kisses from her lips to her neck, she cups her right breast and holds it up for me. Running the fingers of her left hand through my hair as I suckle at her luscious tit. Breaking free from her nipple and picking up speed we look into each other's eyes.

As we approach our third climax of the day, she traces her fingertips across my lips and mouths a silent, "I love you." Then she's soaking me again with her orgasm as I'm feeling that tight gripping pussy that's literally squeezing the life outta my dick.

Rolling off of her then pulling her into my side I say. "We are so gonna run out of clean sheets before this weekend is over." Then we just look at each other before we break out laughing. With that we fall asleep for a quick nap before unloading the truck. As I was closing my eyes all I could think was, 'third times a charm, I'm gonna marry this woman.'

One month later I did just that. We again had a small service wedding. This time in the back yard at her.... our house. Having Dad and Bev come up to meet her was an experience. Especially when I had to introduce Cat to my 'stepsister' Sara. You know how people talk about experiencing 'a sudden chill'. Well, that's what it was like when Cat met Sara. After that introduction was over Cat leaned in to me and said "you were honestly married to that dwarf?" Never a good idea to have the current wife meet an ex, but when the ex is now your stepsister, it's not like you can avoid it. Then there's Jacob, all in all a good kid who Dad thinks of as a grandson just like Andy, but with Bella making eyes at him, I'll definitely have to keep an eye on him.

So, married again for the third time Cat and I settle into an idyllic life. Because as I'm coming home just in time to get Patty and Andy off the bus and walk them back to the house. I start dinner while they do their chores and homework. I greet my new daughter Bella after she's dropped off from cheerleading by her friends' mom. Having a glass of diet soda waiting on my wife as she comes in the door. Seeing the look of loving gratitude as she kisses me hello. Hearing the 'yuck', 'gross' and 'get a room' from our kids as we forget they're there. I know there's so many couples who've let all that become a chore. Here's what I have to say to those couples - have it all ripped away! Then you'll learn to treasure the little things. Like hearing your kids finally call your wife 'Mom' or hearing your step daughter call you 'Dad'. Yeah, that's definitely what I call an idyllic life.

Time passes and life is good but as always when life is good something always seems to happen. This time it's someone from Cat's past, she received a letter in the mail from Art Mendel. As she reads it, she starts to tear up.

"Hey baby, are you ok?"

"Yeah, it's from Bella's dad Art, he's dying and he's trying to set certain things right before he goes. He wants to meet Bella and apologize for not being there for her. He says listening to his mother was the worst thing he's ever done."

"Does she even know about him? Or that Jim wasn't her bio-dad?"

"No but I guess there's no holding back on when to tell her now. God I just hope she doesn't hate me for not telling her before this. She loved Jim and I don't wanna taint that."

"Like you said she loved Jim and she always will. Finding out about Art won't change that I don't think. As for hating you, don't sell your daughter short, she's a better person than that."

So off she went to talk to Bella and let her know all there is to know. By this point we'd been married for 4 years and Bella was 17 and heading into her senior year of high school. Hopefully she takes it well but with teenagers you never know. This happens to also remind me of the conversation we had that night about her own parentage and how she was curious to find out more about her bio-dad or at the very least his lineage. So, I hope she likes her birthday present this year. A DNA kit from that 23&Me. Who knows he might already be on it? Well anyway it can wait till next week when we exchange gifts. I mean how freaking lucky am I, I mean I'll never forget her birthday.... not unless I forget my own.

So, the talk with Bella was tough. There was yelling as well as a few tears, but in the end, hugs. So now that she knew the full truth Cat gave her Art's letter. It was going to let it be her choice whether she would meet him or not.

She did end up choosing to meet him and accept his apology, they both found it funny that now she knew she was half-Jewish and she would be graduating from a Catholic high school. She would continue to visit him for the next few weeks getting to know his wife and their son Abe, her new little brother. She would also shed the tears for another father she had to say goodbye to.

Walking into the house after Art's funeral Bella turns to me and locks me in a fierce hug, sobbing into my chest. Cat puts her arms around Patty and Andy standing on either side of her as she looks at us. Bella's sobs slow as she says, "Please don't ever leave, I can't lose you too."

"Shhhh sweetie," I kiss her head and gently stroke her hair. Cat and I make eye contact as I tell Bella, "There's not a thing in this world that can take me away from this family!"

Sitting in our home office about a week after the funeral for Bella's biological father, I'm going over some work orders for 'Honey Do' and I hear a sudden scream from the den! I'm quickly heading that direction and when I get there so do the kids.

"Mom! What's wrong?" Andy asks as the girls go to her. Bella fearing the worst as Cat just stares at the screen on her laptop.

"Baby you're freaking us out, what is it? What's happened?" I speak.