All Comments on '23rd Floor Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Really enjoyed how the blister of irritation /insecurity swelled up to pustule of anger and estrangement

It's been festering ever since Debra confessed. The fact is the age and aesthetic disparity, mix in also that these two are at such disparate points of their careers.... One thing for sure , Danny's flower and vegetable garden will need tending in his absence. If he won't do it, Debra can find another to dig her potatoes. Full marks for slow allegro to post-massage crescendo face off. *****

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Life is too short at your age

Go talk to her, let her know what u r thinking, and find out what she is thinking. Write your questions diwn first-cool off 100% first too. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More strange punctuation?

15 yard penalty for incorrect use of question marks? It really is odd?

Also, unless you're referencing Catfish Hunter, catfish isn't capitalized.

The story itself went nowhere. Old dude gets mad without any concrete reason and goes off to sulk alone. That's not a scintillating plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An odd style of story telling

Kinda off-putting from my point of view. Of course, getting up and walking out with nothing seems like an odd solution also. If this is the end, then this just wasn't fun to read. I guess there were too many illogical happenings for me. If there is another chapter? Well, we'll just have to wait and see. At this point - not good.

magmamanmagmamanover 8 years agoAuthor
Strange punctuation?

Many studies have shown that the overuse of question marks in text nearly always denotes anger or more rarely upset on the part of the author.

Which I was (both) when I wrote this last piece, and the use of them is intentional and intended to display exactly that.

Thus, it is correct!

If in doubt, go use Google.

Thanks,

MGM

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Shitty Relationship

Just because it lasted for years does not mean it was happy, healthy or deep. Just two selfish, silly fools that do not want to face life for what it is and would rather stay balled up in the ego's. In this regard, it is very realistic as the majority of the population is like this. Not all of them cheat, but when they do, it is usually as empty and banal as this story.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Very unhappy tale

Usually reading your stories is fun. You should have said good-bye when she went off to Med School. You should have gotten very angry about her affair, but what has happened since then is the slow degeneration of a happy relationship. Almost an example of why reconciliation does not work.

frazodfrazodover 8 years ago
Enjoy your writings

However, it was so bad last night I could not sleep after reading your comment on your last story. I really hope this is fiction, if not, I really wish you the best. I understand the longing/misery of a unhappy relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What revenge?

The wife had an affair with a guy he knew nothing about, then wife starts throwing women at him out of guilt, womem she picked... or is ok with. Not exactly the same thing. Hubby needs to find someone wifey would disapprove of, have an affair and keep it hidden for 6 months... then they are kinda even. Or is wifey trying to force an open relationship cause she wants younger guys... like the guy she had in med school? So what's next? BTB, RAAC or WACC? Where is the story going?

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Abandon Hope

You have to wonder if this bloke is capable of a rational decision. Wrong to accept the revenge fucks, wrong to let his resentment fester, wrong to allow the relationship to slip into a semi-cuckold state. He needs to listen to patillie. I love the story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your plot makes no sense, its just phony drama.

You know from the incident in Las Vegas that Debra will fuck another man at the drop of a hat. No discussion, no reluctance or hesitation. So you let her exchange massages with a pussy hound, even though she invited you into the room? And after she did whatever she invited you to watch her do, but you refused, you left her because of what you think she did?

Debra does not need you. More importantly, you are not that important to her. You fuck two of her friends, at her suggestion, and now you're surprised that maybe she's looking for some payback fucks? And this is a woman whom you constantly remind us thinks fucking is just a bodily function, with no special impact on a relationship.

PuuuLease, . . . just too contrived and obvious. Accept her for the fuck toy she is, or wants to be, or just go fishing and leave the casual sex to those who understand it for what it is. I think she really likes you, and finds your company sweet. But love, respect, fidelity? Your marriage, and stories, are a farce

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

Sometimes you have to do what you do to clear your mind and put things in perspective or you will bust a gut worrying about them. Take it easy my friend. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your right to be pissed and she has no respect for you and that dick is smug while it's not your imagination with his dumb smile. You knew and your wife didn't give a shit she really wanted to do it in your face while you watched. Time to move on love and respect is gone

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for effort and content

good story

Jim44444Jim44444over 8 years ago
A story with a sense of reality on Literotica?

I am enjoying this story, not in an amused way but in an appreciative way. It is not often that we can read something here that is even remotely real.

The attitude of Dan not expressing his true feelings is the absolute basis for the destruction of a relationship. Add that to Deb's apparent reluctance to confront Dan over his rectitude and you have the perfect storm to poison the love. Their fucking someone else is irrelevant to the demise of their marriage. It is the lack of real communication that is the problem. This is not stuff you can make up. This is real life. I have lived it.

I am looking forward as to how you resolve this conundrum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So he just lets Todd digitally fuck his wife in the next door room and says nothing

She also wanks Todd off and yet knowing it will happen, he says and does nothing and then gets pissed off when it does happen. What a fucking wimp he is. On top of that he has no control himself, so he is a cheating wimp. Real nice guy.

She is worse though, much worse. She doesn't seem to care about what he does but she must know he cares and still does it anyway. Cow.

No doubt he will be the one to apologise to her. Cuckold wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She does lie

"What? There is nothing to tell, it was just a nice massage." She appeared startled at my question.

She jerked him off and he (likely) finger fucked Debs. That's not "just a nice massage."

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Deb is a stupid whore

No idea why any man that doesn't like sharing would even give her a second thought.

I don't respect her or think well of her at all.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Didn't like Todd from the start

That being said, he should have never let them alone like that. Please tell me that sometime, something bad will happen to Todd the douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can't follow this...

You don't give any background on the characters. They just appear out of the blue!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This isn't A marriage, it's a joke.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

It’s a funny thing a man’s mind, I,m sure most men are like that, just don’t want to rock a good boat, the one thing that they want to believe in and cherish, the one you love……. You have to say it out loud at the start or take all the hurt that comes with being quiet….

Nice truthful story very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - feel author put a lot into it

Deb is an interesting character as is Dan and Todd is a real villain. Good description and flow

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

Seriously ? This story was convoluted and dumb. The whole scenario is ridiculous nonsense. Your characters are weird and their actions are wven weirder. Hubby says to himself, “let me run away and hide for a few week with no contact with my wife. She should be able to read my mind. What the hell is wrong with her ?” Who writes like that.? None of it makes any sense. A generous 2. No smiles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

23rd Floor Previous Part
23rd Floor Series Info