All Comments on '23rd Floor Ch. 03'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is supposed to be erotic.

No one wants to read about some senior citizen getting his freak on, especially with women more than half his age. And honestly, at 70, he is more likely to break a hip than to get an erection so please, stop. Just...stop.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Underwhelming but logical solution as Danny's days dwindle down to a precious few

The old lion reclaims his pride. Sort of. The unspoken undercurrent is that Debra is ripe to dabble in polyamory with a few select friends , but is stopping short for now, at Danny's behest. The erstwhile challenger has been checked for now, but has not been ousted from field of play. Should he ? That's Danny's call. For now.

Cue 'September Song' as covered by Sinatra by Kurt Weil

the days dwindle down to a precious few

September, November

And these few precious days I'll spend with you

These precious days I'll spend with you

Full marks for evoking Cabaret flashback. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ mr anon above

Fuck you. Some others enjoyed the story.

But the ending is rather weak a RAAC WACC... Sort of. Wifey cheats with young stud behind his back, a guy soley of her choosing, while he gets women his wife knows about. He's still not even for her betrayal. Hubby needs to go find a piece of ass someplace that his wife doesn't know about. But frankly wifey just doesn't care. Her attitude seems to be she can get laid any time and doesn't need him anymore, doesn't care if he stays or goes. She can get young, better hung, good looking and virle. What does she need him for? No one to blame? Sorry Debs started it all being a cheating slut... She'll do it again... Trust her?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
An enjoyable reading...

An enjoyable reading...The interest flowing through it...It has some holes, but are small ones...The one that stands is: Why did his wife sent the lover to talk with him, and lie? 3*

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
Thank you for sharing.

It must not be easy loving someone that adventurous and honest about it. Being on different wavelengths is hard too. I look forward to your stories because they are about naughty fun and not cuckolding. The extra-marital sex must feel like a bit much for you, but not for Debra. Just give her parameters that you can live by. I say "live and let live". Life is too short to be bitter and hold grudges. Be happy best you can! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK so Debra gets a free pass from her "extra curricular activities" when she was away?

A very much unique situation all the way around but Danny got the short end of the stick and yet never really called her on her screwing at Doc school. Not something I saw coming after reading the entire saga. Asshole Todd needs to learn a lesson and Debra knows that shit won't fly anymore.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Good as usual

but really left the reader wondering if Todd had intercourse with Debs? That to me would be really crossing the line. Her allowing your dalliances with Rwanda and Rachel was kinda payback for her affair, never was there a discussion of allowing Todd into the mix. It seems it is clear in the writers mind what happened, but it didnt come thru in the writing. Massaging privates is one thing, something they both enjoyed and tolerated others to do for sometime, but actual intercourse, ah, well, they hadnt really had any good communication on limits and expectations in that area, which means it doesnt happen until explicit permission is given.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Life is too short

to not do the best you can to enjoy it. They are great characters and human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I dunno...

...I just didn't enjoy this one. Perhaps because of with my own values, there were no redeeming characters, other than Bud(!) that I really gave a shit about. I really hoped Danny was going to stay in the trailer and leave the whore behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seems like the ramblings of an old man

And I guess that's just what this is. Odd narrative style. Not really much going on. Really didn't seem like they discussed the nuts and bolts of their relationship. And at the end it seemed like nothing had changed. Strange story. Not entertaining to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Becoming a cuck

How many more chapters before hubby is sucking Todd's cum from Deb's freshly used pussy. That is where this looks to be heading.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 for efffort and content

Great story don't you think so dear annony!!!??/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No one to blame? He fucked your wife while you sat in the LR and watched televisioin, . . .

even after she invited you to watch. What the fuck did he expect? He's getting what he deserves, and allows. He even welcomed back the fucker who lied to him about fucking his wife. And apparently is OK with wife sending her stud to do her talking for her. Yeah, the whole thing is fucking unbelievable.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
I Can See the Change in You

If permissiveness had a scale of one to ten, your stories of how you and your wife behaved used to be about a three. Now you are reaching six or seven. You fuck outside your marriage now just as long as there are some rules. Your definition of love has changed. For the worse, in my opinion.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Great Story

This is what a great story looks like, folks. Not the way I want to live, but these are fundamentally decent characters with generous hearts. Even Todd had the balls to front up and apologise, purely as a favour to Debra. God, I love it when a writer can portray depth instead of two dimensional cardboard cutouts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story but she definitely fucked the guy , she's a selfish bitch and inviting the three over after making up is not a good idea but she is a sly one and knows how to manipulate hub us mind. She was calm in there talk and just wanted to know where they stood . Sounded like if it was over she just wanted to know so she could move on . That's what I got out of it well done but it would of been over for me

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

You spin a great yawn my friend. Keep them coming. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Debra looks like proverbial:once cheater...

...always cheater.

So if she is the real person, I wonder how long or rather how many strange cocks for her, author survive...

OnethirdOnethirdover 8 years ago
Don't sweat them

Lordy, the cheater police disapprove of the wife's actions- what a shock. Very nice down to earth stories, with good introspection. I don't blame the wife pushing the boundaries- she's younger, not as ossified, and is very open. But she needs to be reminded of limits, not just have her husband submerge his feelings and require her to magically figure them out. In a lot of ways the lack of communication switches the normal male (obtuse, if you want something just come out and say it) and female (if he loves me he should figure out what I want without me saying it) roles. Nice enjoyable reads- keep up the good work!

Jim44444Jim44444over 8 years ago
Not much resolution here.

They had a talk. Exchanged their feelings about what has transpired. Agreed to go back to the way they were with so future discussion about limits.

And yet here they are back to having the other 3 back over for top less sunbathing.

What happened to the limits?

Not sure where this is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God how pathetic is he.

They just go back to what they were doing. What was the fucking point of his disappearance. This is stupid! beyond belief 1*

And she is just a cheater.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Pathetic cuck and stupid whore.

1* for an incredibly disgusting story about a pathetic couple.

She fucked Todd?

Jesus H Christ! How Goddamned stupid is she? How Goddamned stupid is Dan?

unh0unh0about 7 years ago
I agree...

...with the way people have called it. He went back to his selfish, repeat-cheater wife because he feels too old to start over, to be all alone, to give up what her paycheck can bring. In short, he went back because he's trapped by his advanced years and soon to be failing health. Oh well. Get used to being disrespected and your wishes marginalized in trade for Debs' companionship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck it

I'd slit Todd's throat (or let Bud do the honours) for either the smirk or using 'Debs' instead of Debra.

As for dipping his wick, that would have to come off 1st.

But then I'm an impatient, jealous bastard too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag" etc.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

wtf is wrong with him. the misandry and wimpiness are strong here.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Better, but he should.have let Bud shoot Todd.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Like the previous chapter very good, well thought out and so refreshingly real,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a gawd-awful waste of time reading this absolute drivel. Man, this is one really pathetic entry. I guess with over 400 stories some have to be trash but why inflict what you must know is garbage upon your loyal readers? Please don't submit future stories of entirely worthless words like this.

peter4870peter4870about 1 year ago

Too repetitive, too boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES