24/7 in Positive BDSM

Story Info
Living together as Master/slave 24/7.
908 words
3.75
6.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirOfGod
SirOfGod
12 Followers

Practicing the Positive 24/7 is simply wonderful, it leads to pleasures, Master-submissive harmony that can reach perfection.

But first, let's define 24/7. The 24/7 in Positive BDSM is a relationship where the submissive Master couple lives together for a period of variable duration that can range from a few days to a few months, or even more to practice Positive BDSM, during a complete education, for example, which allows at the same time to progress quickly and to experience strong and intense emotions, a well-being and a permanent plenitude without the risks of subdrop, state of craving, of great emptiness often frequent when one practices by spaced out sessions.

What makes the strength and power of 24/7 in this case is the fact that we are not constrained by a schedule and that we have the time and no constraints of ordinary life. We can therefore devote ourselves totally to fully living our passion and savoring its delights.

Daily schedule.

It is defined by consensus and evolves at the same time as the submissive.

It is personalized based on the nature of the relationship, submission, and the boundaries and desires set out in the "consent and activity" sheet.

The day will consist of one to two sessions per day depending on the submissive's endurance. In the case of a single session, the rest of the day will be devoted to leisure (walks, canoeing, snowshoeing, culture, art) or complementary or fun bdsm activities such as training, dressage, role play, fun, challenges... or just hugs according to the consensual agreement defined between us.

During the BDSM session or complementary games, the rules of the Submissive Master relationship strictly apply, I will call the submissive by her submissive.

Outside of these periods, I call her by her real first name, she can express herself freely, but with respect and can tell me about her wishes and desires.

For a submissive who needs strict supervision, if she expresses a desire for it, at all times, we can keep the rules of the DS active.

Fusional and intense sessions

In 24/7 in a BDSM relationship, I have time to do my job well as Master, mentor, coach. I can study the reactions of the submissive and play with pain, pleasure and emotion, the senses, alternate punishments and rewards and understand their psychology. I will be able to dose my actions to make him secrete various hormones that will amplify the strength of pleasures, sexual orgasms and cause ecstasies and incredibly intense and good orgasmic fireworks like the.

In positive BDSM, we use pain, we dose it so that it releases endorphins which will cause well-being, euphoria, a feeling of calm, fullness and relaxation which will lead to the much sought-after letting go.

But we also appeal to pleasure through various practices to generate other hormones by varying the phases of play, by working on psychology, we play with the senses, the emotions.

You will also produce dopamine which is the pleasure hormone, serotonin which provides fulfillment and contentment, and oxytocin, the bonding hormone which is created by strengthening bonding and trust. You will enter a modified state of consciousness, where you will lose the notion of place, time and enter a phantasmagorical world of pleasures and new sensations and free yourself completely from your blockages and give yourself body and soul with ardor to become squirting, multiorgasmic, and reaching supreme subspace ecstasy.

Gentle decompression

As we are not limited by time, I will be able to decompress at the end of the session to allow you to leave your ecstasy gradually, gently. We start with hugs, caresses sometimes discussions or simply by falling asleep or making love tenderly according to the desires. We can take stock, exchange. This important moment is often neglected for lack of time. It is important not to neglect this step, because if it is well managed, it will regulate your hormones and prevent the subdrop, the feeling of emptiness, of lack that can follow an intense session.

DS lifestyle

Once back on earth, we tidy up the dungeon, clean the equipment and continue the day. To stay in the DS dynamic, everything can be a source of pleasure, meals, leisure... which can be the occasion for fun, exciting games... transforming life into a game, into a permanent celebration of pleasure, which is source of happiness hormone creation. It is also possible to do BDSM role-playing to live out a fantasy over one or two days that can be stopped at any time with a security word.

The Master is the motor of this practical type and the submissive the energy that makes it work, everyone must therefore put all their ardor, their will for it to work.

The strong emotions that we experience 24/7, the privileged relationship that we experience 24/7 produce a hormone, oxytocin, which is considered to be the hormone of attachment and love. Oxytocin is produced during affectionate, social relationships, it promotes attachment between a mother and her child, it would promote monogamy and would make more faithful, develops the relationship of trust between individuals, reduces shyness...

Its beneficial effects

Anti-stress functions; Lower blood pressure; Lower cortisol levels; Better pain tolerance; Lower anxiety.

And a strong sense of attachment that can drive the submissive crazy in love. The submissive must know of its existence and its effects in order to put into perspective the strong emotions that she will feel, which are not necessarily love.

SirOfGod
SirOfGod
12 Followers