The Different type of Domination

Story Info
Explanation about the types of Dominations for newbies.
869 words
4.31
7.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirOfGod
SirOfGod
12 Followers

The different types of Domination

In Domination, there are schools of thought, patterns that Dominants follow, sometimes unknowingly, influenced by their reading, their tastes, the circles they frequent.

In Quebec, many Dominants practice Anglo-Saxon Domination, which does not correspond to the demands of submissives who prefer Latin Domination.

It is important to choose your Dominant according to your tastes, because depending on the type of Domination, the practices and the purposes are different. For a Master who practices Anglo-Saxon Domination, a submissive makes progress when she supports pain better, while for a Master in Latin Domination, he will judge his progress on his dedication, on his evolution, on the quest for perfection too well at the level of the mind, discipline, sexuality... In Anglo-Saxon Domination, a Master is a Dominant who has a slave while in Latin Domination, being Master is a totally different concept, the Master guides, teaches, protects fulfilled in addition to Domination activities.

For example, a submissive who is looking for a balanced BDSM between the physical, the psychological, sex with a goal of fulfillment will find her happiness with Latin Domination. For a physical BDSM focused on pain and SM she will choose the Anglo-Saxon Domination. There is also cerebral or even mystical BDSM with Gothic Domination or Oriental BDSM more oriented towards aesthetics with practices such as shibari for example. And some practice a mixture of all of these...

A Master worthy of the name must have a Latin base and be able to introduce his submissive to aspects of other types of Domination. This allows master/submissive relationships with a strong bond.

This list of type of submission is difficult to make, because it fluctuates over the modes...

New movements are constantly being created and others are disappearing.

The most practiced types of Domination

Latin Domination: BDSM has been practiced in Europe since the dawn of time and has evolved into a complete and open discipline. Latin domination is a balanced mix between cerebral, physical, protocol and sexual domination. The Dominant will make the submissive evolve in several areas through education and learning. He makes her evolve, surpass herself and expects from her submissive devotion and self-sacrifice. It is a type of Domination that allows a real Art of BDSM life in 24/7 as pleasant for a submissive or a slave by vocation as for the Master.

Positive BDSM: It is an evolution, a modernization of Latin BDSM that takes into account current human values ​​and knowledge, psychology, neuroscience...

Anglo-Saxon Domination: Anglo-Saxon domination, heavily influenced by American practices is based on very physical and sexual practices. It is aimed at submissive masochists who love pain and sex mixed together. The Dominant will seek to make his submissive more tolerant of pain so that she satisfies his sadistic side. You can find a Gorean side to it in certain aspects.

Many submissives are unaware of the nuances between BDSM philosophies, they are started with Dominants who practice Anglo-Saxon Domination. They could not stand going deeper and deeper in pain, but believed that it was obligatory in submission... they went to the sessions with fear in their stomachs and experienced unbearable pain... and gave up. If you are not a real masochist, Latin domination is for you. Through its diversity of practices, it satisfies both masos and non-masos.

The "Domination" Anarchists

Even if in fact they belong through their practices to one or more of these categories in the name of their individual freedom, they refuse any label. They preach for total freedom. They are often followers of Sade who refused any limit and RACK "risk aware consensual kink" (followers are aware of the risks associated with gambling and consent to it, which can lead to dangerous and sometimes fatal slippages).

Other Domination Schools

Physical Domination or SM: Physical Domination is purely SM in nature. Physical domination includes all restriction games and pain games without sex.

Sexual Domination: Sexual Domination offers the Dominant control over the submissive's sexuality. There can be all types of sexual practices including forced sex, forced chastity and all sex games.

Brain Dominance: Brain Dominance is psychological domination. The Dominant controls the psychological state of the submissive both remotely and in real life by playing DS games.

Formal Domination: Formal Domination governs the Submissive's life through strict rules established by the Dominant. The Dominant controls the acts and gestures of the submissive and manages them with a system of rewards and punishments.

Germanicus Domination: Here's what I found on the subject: Germanicus Domination is very cerebral and focused on extreme BDSM scenarios. The submissive will be able to live out her fantasies without restraint and in complete safety (for example, fantasy of kidnapping, rape, etc.). Everything is framed, controlled and calculated so that there are no mistakes. The fantasies are experienced in an extremely real way and controlled in every detail, which gives the experience an illusion of reality.

Gorean Domination: Gorean Domination is based on the universe of John Norman's novels. He imagined a planet called Gor. where man-woman relationships are highly codified master/slave relationships.

Financial Domination: A strange type of Domination where the submissive gives access to their financial resources to the Dominant who does with them as they please!.

SirOfGod
SirOfGod
12 Followers