24 Ch. 01

Story Info
Without the aid of magic, a man becomes human underwear...
1.2k words
3.77
5.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, Lockdown...

Stuck at home. I'm furloughed. She's working from home - sat in front of a monitor a lot of the time. I bring her cups of coffee. When she's not teleconferencing or invoicing, she likes:

* keeping fit (used to be jogs around the park, now relegated to an exercise bike),

* putting the calories back on by eating chocolate and ice cream,

* watching tv while simultaneously chatting on the phone

* crafting, from sewing to jewellery making,

* sex, especially kinky sex.

She says she's going to spring a "slave for a day" surprise on me. No more details than that. I don't know what she has in mind, or when she plans to do it. I suspect that since I'm doing most of the housework, she's going to turn me into a maid, but it really could be anything.

Days pass. When she first mentioned it, I found myself thinking about it all the time, Now though I had pretty much forgotten about it, except every now and again.

[9:50am]

Then, one Sunday morning, I'm having a nice soak in a deep hot bath, when the door opens, and in she comes. My love. My wonderful, beautiful, practical, sensual other half. She's wearing a long red skirt. Made of some soft fabric, it flows almost to her ankles and shoeless feet, which are encased in black nylons. Tucked into the skirt is a white mesh and lace top. It has long mesh sleeves and a turtle neck. I can see her bra through it. That's white and lacy too. Her hair is tied in a rough topknot, and she's not wearing any makeup.

Hello, I say. An eyebrow raised in question.

She walks over to the tub, and I'm kind of expecting her to scrub my shoulders and back, but I can see she is carrying something in one of her hands. Leather and steel. I hear a clink of chain. she puts a leather cuff around my wrist, buckles it, and clicks a padlock through the buckle. The cuff is attached to a short length of chain, which has a steel handcuff at its other end. This, she fastens to the grab rail on the side of the bath.

Ah. It's started then, whatever it is. I don't say anything, and I don't offer any resistance as she cuffs my other wrist to the other rail. Then she pulls the plug, sending hot soapy water gurgling, and making me feel heavy and cold. She hasn't said a word either.

She's standing there. Legs apart, with her arms folded. Just looking at me with a slight smile on her face. Well I suppose you could call it a smirk. It's the smirk of someone who knows exactly what's about to happen, and that there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. . The sound of swirling water quietens as the last dregs of the bath drain away, leaving a froth of bubbles behind. She looks at her watch. Then She speaks for the first time.

"Right, Lover." she says, looking straight at me. Her face is neutral. Implacable. Emotionless. Her tone is confident, assertive, practical, almost mocking.

"It's now..." She glances at her watch again, "Just coming up to 10 O'clock, and You're about to be in a situation you can't escape from until this time tomorrow."

I feel my mouth go dry, and my cock stirs at this news, but she's unlocking the cuffs from the rails, and she is speaking to me again.

"So you need to use the bathroom now. You won't be getting much to eat for the next 24 hours, but I want to keep your toileting to a minimum. Can I trust you to do that? Or do I have to chain you to the toilet?"

I am ordered to do what I need to do, then to get back in the bath and re-cuff my hands when I'm done.

"Oh, and clean your teeth, and gargle mouthwash" she orders as she walks to the door. She looks at my hesitant erection.

"And don't you dare masturbate."

I do as I'm told. I cuff myself to the rails again, and I wait.

[10:10am]

A couple of minutes later she comes back in. A thick leather belt lies folded one hand. She leans into the bath and plants a kiss on my forehead. Then she works her way down my face, kissing the bridge of my nose, then the tip, before bringing her lips to mine. We kiss, passionately, and deeply. She puts her tongue under mine, and wiggles it so that my tongue piercing waggles back and forth. I'm as horny as fuck right now, standing stiffly to attention. Forgetting, I try to embrace her, only to have my hands brought up short with a clink and a rattle.She breaks off the kiss and buckles the belt around my waist. It has D rings on each side, and she uncuffs the hand closest to her from the rail and attaches it to the belt. She repeats the process with the other hand.

"I hope you don't expect me to make dinner like this" I quip. This earns me a smile.

"Stand up" she tells me, and she helps me to stand, taking my weight with her arms beneath my armpits. She steadies me as I step out of the bath, then attaches a leash to the belt.

Now she walks out of the bathroom. I, perforce, follow her. Down the corridor and into the bedroom.

I am kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed, with my hands fastened, comfortably but inescapably to my sides. She lifts one corner of the bed up with a grunt of effort, and slips the handle of the leash under the raised leg, which she then lowers to the floor.

[10:20am]

She's sitting on the edge of the bed but then stands up and unfastens her skirt. I am kneeling right in front of her watching her as she undresses. The skirt slides down her legs to land in a fluid heap around her feet. She's wearing opaque tights, and that lace top is actually a bodysuit. It's hard to see exactly because it's inside the tights, but it looks like she left it unfastened. This is confirmed a moment later as she turns around, away from me, while at the same time pulling the bodysuit up. I can see her shapely bottom through the fabric of the tights as she pulls the bodysuit over her head. Then, still facing away from me, she pulls the tights down, sticking her bottom into my face as she does so. I kiss it, and she pauses for a moment to let me, so I kiss wherever I can reach over and over until she's slipped the tights off her feet.

She sits, naked except for the bra, on the end of the bed. She's picked up the bodysuit from the bed, and is holding it in one hand.

It looks somehow... wrong. What is it?

One end of it is swinging, as if it's somehow heavier than you'd expect

There's some kind of... what? a ring?

A shiny steel circlet just where you'd expect the crotch fastening to be. What's that about?

And what on earth are those straps for?

Oh my word, is she about to do what I think she's going to do?