24 - Elena

Story Info
Mirror, mirror. A patient reflects a bit on their fantasies.
2.8k words
4
1.3k
00

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Miss Natalya. We have to figure out a way to have all our schedules be like yesterday. So much more fun working on our own therapy." Amanda smiled at Natalya as she arrived at the office.

"If only that could work. I would rather none of my days were interrupted by patients at all so that I could spend that time with you." Natalya responded, sighing. "But we have our day to face. Not a heavy schedule again, but scattered across the day too much."

"Yes, sadly, but there's always later. First appointment isn't right away though, so we can get into our day without rushing around." Amanda said still in her cheerful manner, but with just a touch of disappointment scattered around.

The morning was uneventful with just the usual tasks. Natalya was mindlessly doodling along the edges of her recent notes, staring off, realizing that the doodles looked an awful lot like Amanda's lips. She stopped before she had almost entirely covered part of the page, making it harder to decipher her already chaotic notes. Amanda was at her desk, another randomly selected elegant outfit adorned her body, makeup impeccable, hair in an easy, yet well done slightly up style. She had a way about her that just made Natalya's knees weak whenever she saw her.

Before long, their morning patient arrived and Amanda, energetic as ever pounced as soon as she entered the waiting area.

"Hello, you must be Elena. Oh, I love that period dress you have on. Do you shop at vintage stores? That lines really show off your long, slender frame, yet cradle you enough so that your curves aren't hidden at all. You have a wonderful body, if you don't mind me saying that. I get ahead of myself a lot." Amanda was much more welcoming than usual with the current patient, but Elena took it in stride and smiled back at her.

"Thank you. I think it was my grandmother's dress, but I'm not sure, I'm still figuring out a lot of things about the old house." Elena shared as Dr. N poked her head out to let her know she was ready whenever.

"Oh, I love old houses, I can't wait to hear about it, whatever isn't confidential at least." Amanda expressed her interest in her usual energetic and engaging manner. Elena smiled to her as she walked back into the office.

"She really is a sweet thing, isn't she?" Elena spoke to the doctor in a very unassuming way as if they had known each other for years.

"You don't know the half of it. By the way, I'm Dr. Natalya, or Dr. N if that's easier, please have a seat." The doctor felt much more at ease with Elena as well, this was going to be one of her better sessions she thought and they settled in to discuss Elena's visit. "So, tell me why you're here today?"

"It's going to sound weird I know it is, and I've been going over this in my head for a couple weeks trying to rehearse what I was going to say, but it never sounds any less crazy." Elena started.

"Well, just tell me the basics, or give me the whole rehearsed speech, either way. Just let me know when you're done and I'll wait until then." Dr. N reassured Elena, just trying to get her to start with something.

"Speech then, I've spent so much time on it, I guess it would be a waste if no one ever heard it." Elena decided, her confidence seeming to rise a bit as she felt that her rehearsed words were easier to deal with than just random bits. "I recently moved into an old family home, a couple months ago now. I am the sole surviving heir in this convoluted family tree of mine and ended up with almost the entire estate. The house and grounds, the family fortune, etc. A few things were left to staff members, all of whom I have decided to keep on for the sake of kindness and continuity. I don't really need the staff, but some of them have been there for so long it would seem a crime to let them go."

"Oh, I love old houses too, I can't wait to hear more. It can be quite eye opening with some of the treasures you find when you go searching." Dr. N interrupted, but sounding apologetic. "Oh, I said I would just listen, didn't I? Please continue."

"Oh, it's no trouble at all." Elena assured the doctor. "One of the things I found first were some of the clothes. I love vintage clothes and as it turns out my grandmother and I were almost the same size, so her things fit me perfectly. Like this dress for instance. I love the details on the bodice and sleeves, and the length gives it such a presence. I couldn't possibly part with some of these things. So, I started putting together a donation pile after asking the staff if they had any favorites of course. Once I was done in the wardrobes from the main bed chambers, I started looking for some other areas and found this grand attic filled we even more stuff than all the other rooms combined. The odd things I found were what appeared to be random arrangements of furniture and accent pieces as if someone was living in the otherwise unfinished attic space."

"Oh, simply wonderful. The vintage clothing is fantastic, I simple adore that dress. It reminds me of something I had--, I mean my grandmother had when I was younger as well." Dr. N stumbled over her words a bit, but Elena seemingly paid no mind.

"I know, and the feel of this dress as well. It has a weight to it, and yet it flows perfectly and effortlessly as you walk." Elena adored the dress as well and couldn't keep from talking about it some more. "But the reason I'm here is the mirror."

"Mirror? Was that in one of those arranged spaces in the attic?" Dr. N was extremely curious now, could it be, she thought?

"Yes, in fact it was in the most prominent location reflecting upon an old upholstered chaise lounge, or what some might call a fainting couch, with a couple other old pieces nearby. I believe one of them is an old-style courting chair as well. Very nice pieces, but oddly situated." Elena continued. "Here's where the odd part started for me though. One day while I was up there, I was looking through an old trunk and dug out a few unmentionables from years past. I thought it would be fun to play a little dress up and maybe fantasize a bit about the old fashions. I tried on a slightly sexy looking dressing gown, that was open in the front. Putting it on made me feel relaxed and suddenly warm all over. So, I sat on the fainting couch, at least until the feeling passed, and gazed into the mirror. Well, the feeling didn't pass and only got more intense. The heat became unbearable so I took the dressing gown off and draped it across the courting chair. Walking across in front of the mirror I could see my reflection and it felt like it was looking back at me. I'm usually self-conscious in front of the mirror, but this time it felt different."

"That sounds interesting indeed. If you don't mind, could you describe the mirror for me a little before you continue, but please I really want you to continue after, this is intriguing. If you could tell me more about your issues with the mirror that would be a great start." Dr. N was suddenly curious about the mirror and wanted to know as much about it as the patient's issues. She was trying to stay focused, but was conflicted by the development.

"Um, sure. It's a typical antique looking floor length mirror, kind of elongated oval shaped, I guess. It has a silver frame that has years of patina on it so you might not be able to tell it's silver. Oh, and there's some kind of bird on the top of it. At least I think it's a bird." Elena did her best to describe the old mirror.

"Could the bird be a raven, by any chance?" Dr. N was excited about the prospects of this being connected to her family in some way. She continued under her breath. "I can't believe it, after all these years I may have finally found the missing mirror."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Elena asked confused.

"Oh, nothing dear. Please continue on about your image in the mirror." Dr. N tried to contain her enthusiasm, but she wasn't sure she had pulled it off.

"Right, so I have the normal body issues any woman has I guess, but mirrors terrify me for some reason. Almost everyone I look into feels like a fun house mirror distorting the image until I feel like a freak. But this time my reflection looked beautiful and it made me want to look at myself more. That's when I finally figured out what the arrangement was all about. Apparently, others in my family had used the area before as well. I walked over to the fainting couch and as I turned around all I could see in the mirror was this beautiful version of me reflected back. I sat down and reclined on the couch and let my legs drape over the upholstered lounge. I let one leg fall to the floor as they seem to spread naturally. For the first time I saw my entire body in front of me, and I was extremely turned on. At first it felt wrong staring at my body and getting hot, but as the uneasiness fell away, I started to enjoy what I saw. My hand moved to brush against the soft hairs above my glistening lips. I stroked the hair gently and brushed down against the top of my slit, I was so hot and wet from watching myself. My hands seemed to be guided by some other force as they moved to caress my body in ways I never had, the one hand reaching to hold my breast tight, pressed deeply against my hardening nipple, the pleasure shooting through me as it did, while the other continued to concentrate on my pussy. My fingers danced over my lips, spreading them, stroking them, running along the inner lips teasing me as I grew hotter and hotter. I usually just rub off quickly without any foreplay for myself. But this time I was teasing myself and trying to increase my pleasure." Elena was breathless as she described the scene, her hands moving over her body much like she described in her attic scene. She had hiked up the long skirt of her dress to bury her hand in her crotch and the other hand was in between a set of undone buttons on her dress front.

Dr. N was close behind her with her hand under her skirt as well, running her fingers along the edge of her panty as usual. She started to think why she even bothered wearing them anymore with the way most days went. They both gasped at the same time as it seemed like their bodies were in sync with each other, and Dr. N could swear she felt a light touch on her breast, just as Elena was stroking hers. This was not something she had heard mentioned about the mirror. It must have been just a coincidence.

"Not to get off track, but you do realize you are following your story along with your movements as you sit here." Dr. N brought that to Elena's attention more as a test than anything else. She was hoping she wouldn't feel too self-conscious about it, but you could never tell with certain patients.

"I do, and I do it a lot. The memories of the day in front of the mirror feel so real. I will often find myself day dreaming with my mind wandering back to that day and it starts all over again. I find I'm doing it more and more and I don't know how to break out of it. I feel like it's going to take over my life, but I can't get enough of it. I'm afraid to go back up and look at the mirror again for fear that I may just lose myself in it." Elena's voice shook as she said the last sentence. She really seemed to be afraid now. When she entered the office there as a sense of calm over her, but reliving the moments in therapy almost seemed to have the opposite of the intended effect.

"Relax, I'm sure it's just a phase you're going through. You just found the mirror recently and have become infatuated with your own body, which is perfectly normal from time to time. Having a fascination like this one is healthier than true cases of body dysmorphia where there is a true disconnect with your actual image that you end up doing yourself harm. So, you're masturbating a little more, there's nothing wrong with that." Dr. N tried her best to calm Elena down, hoping that she could once again face the mirror as she needed to know more for her own purposes.

"Maybe, it is pretty recent, but the feelings are so real that I almost can't separate reality from fantasy anymore. Is there anything else I could do that might help?" Elena was almost pleading.

"When you say that the feelings are so real you have trouble separating them from fantasy, can you describe that a little more for me then?" Dr. N was still curious about some of the effects of the mirror.

"Sure, but I'm not sure I can put it into words really. I guess sometimes I feel like it's not just my fingers that I feel. Like someone else is touching me or caressing me or whatever. Even in places on my body where I haven't touched or can't reach at the same time feel like they're being stroked. I've had to clutch at my breasts as the feelings got so intense and yet I still feel fingers inside me, stroking me. I've cum many times while my hands were nowhere near anything. The feeling will come over me at random points as well. I've had to stay home from work for days at a time while I can't function from the feelings." Elena seemed to be growing frantic as if she could do nothing about it.

"So, this may sound weird, but I would suggest that you go and face the mirror again. Go up to the attic for another session, but force yourself to stay in control and keep it real. If it starts to take over again, stop and leave the room. Perhaps touching the mirror's surface to reinforce that what you are seeing is just a reflection might help. You need to assert reality over fantasy in some part of this to keep the lines between the two from blurring until they don't exist." Dr. N sounded like she knew what she was talking about, but there seemed to be an uncertainty in her voice that was unsettling. "And please, set up another session with me soon, as soon as you can make time to visit your attic again. I think we need to act on this quickly to help you break out of the cycle you're in.

"Yes, doctor, I'll see what I can do, but I'm still a little worried. Do you think this will help?" Elena certainly sounded worried as her voice cracked a little.

"For now, I think this is the best course of action. If after your next session we are no closer then maybe we need to try something a little more drastic. Don't let it worry you too much and just try to be strong and face it." Dr. N finished.

"Thank you doctor. I'll set that next session up immediately and make plans for another session of my own in the attic." Elena finished as well and stood to leave the office. She was still a little unsteady from her previous state of arousal that had only slightly diminished. As she left, the doctor continued scribbling notes, but these seemed to have more purpose behind them as if she had greater concerns about the mirror than she had let on.

Natalya walked out into the lobby to check on Amanda, and to check out her outfit again. Still a vision of loveliness sitting there. Only the afternoon to go and she could take care of that ache she felt every day. Amanda looked up, just noticing Natalya standing there gazing over at her. She smiled that warm smile and blew her a kiss. Natalya's knees once again went weak and she had to take a moment before walking back into her office. It was still going to be a long afternoon.