23 - Shower Time

Story Info
Dr, N enjoys a good shower as much as anyone else.
3.5k words
4.5
3.1k
1
0

Part 23 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Amanda!" Natalya greeted her assistant, or whatever she was now, they still hadn't figured that out. "That was a wonderful afternoon yesterday, wasn't it? Wish we could spend more time like that together."

"Me too, I like together time, especially with you, Miss Natalya." Amanda smiled at her partner.

"As do I, Miss Amanda. I really can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life." Natalya smiled back at Amanda, a slight blush coming to her cheeks as she basked in the warmth of their relationship. It was a warmth she was not all that familiar with, but it had started to grow on her.

"Oh, so I noticed Peggy is back today actually, but I thought her appointment wasn't until next week. Can't wait to see what her situation is today, should be a fun session. Let me know if I should be ready to handle any unexpected situations, although from the looks of things the other day I think you can handle more than I thought." Amanda wanted so much to ask more directly about what did happen the other day, but couldn't help thinking about that old adage and thought better of it, leaving her comment open letting Natalya decide whether that was something that needed to be discussed or not. Amanda knew she might come across as a little harlot, but she also knew she wasn't a dumb one.

"Yes, I thought it was later as well, but I have a hard time keeping track of the days with you around, Miss Amanda. They all seem to just blur together and blend into one long enjoyable day." Natalya was feeling even more of an emotional bond with Amanda and her mood was driven by that. She was riding a wave of happiness and she wasn't ready to be knocked off it yet. "But I think she's it for the day, so if we survive it, we have another light day to enjoy together."

"Mmmmm, I like the sound of that already. I decided to skip the crop top and skirt today as well. I hope you like my choices. I seem to remember you liked the black and red, so I wanted to try a different combination. Tell me though, are the eyes and lips too much?" Amanda smiled, pouted and held a long blink for Natalya to take in the whole thing.

"No, I think you look amazing. I love the two-tone lips. The black top lip and deep red lower lip really goes with your outfit, and those eyes. You are an artist with your makeup. The layers of eyeliner and shadow blended perfectly to the contours of your eyes and lids is stunning. You should be a professional makeup artist for Hollywood, with your eye for colors and skill with the tools." As Natalya tried her best to describe the look of the palette Amanda had struck and her overall talent she felt herself warm a bit. Just gazing at Amanda's fine features was enough, but highlighted by well-placed makeup done with a gentle touch truly was like staring at a masterpiece. Her mind wandered as she pictured the other masterpiece, the delicate blossom that sat between Amanda's legs, the warmth now spreading. "I need to get myself organized for the day before I get side tracked by any more of your games, Miss Amanda." Natalya smiled a knowing smile at her as Amanda returned it with a similar expression. The two would be well prepared for later that afternoon as the usual tension started to build.

The morning passed without too much more happening to drive each other wild, and before lone Peggy arrived. Amanda was worried when she burst in, but realized she was just running a little late and she didn't want to miss any of her time. After the last outburst, she didn't know what to think.

"Hello, Peggy, are you okay today, you seemed a little agitated last time?" Amanda asked nicely, given what had transpired between the two of the before. "It's okay if you're a little late, the doctor has time to extend your session if you need it."

"Thank you so much for being so understanding. I wanted to apologize for my behavior last time I was here. I feel so bad for how I treated you; I hope you can forgive me. I know it's not much but I got you these as a little gesture." Peggy offered a small box to Amanda who was unsure what to expect and figured it was a box of scorpions on baby snakes with the way Peggy was acting before.

Amanda took the box and smiled when she saw it was from the fancy confectioners downtown. "Oh!" Amanda said in surprise. "Thank you, I love the chocolates from there. You didn't have to, but I appreciate it. Honestly, sometimes you have to expect people going through therapy to have bad days, so since nothing was broken you can consider yourself forgiven."

Peggy smiled in relief as she really felt bad about her actions the other day, and in hindsight given where she had arrived in such a short period of time since then it seemed completely unnecessary. Dr. N popped her head out of her office to see Peggy standing there waiting by Amanda's desk.

"Ready when you are, Peggy. You seem in much better spirits today at least, although that wouldn't take much from how you were yesterday." Dr. N was a bit cutting to Peggy with her greeting, but she didn't seem to notice at all, as she really was in a good mood.

"Great, and again, I'm sorry I'm late. I have so much to tell you. I think I've made a lot of progress in the last couple days." Peggy shared with an enthusiasm Dr. N was not used to seeing in her patients.

Peggy walked into the doctor's office and too her usual seat. Dr. N walked in behind her and sat at her desk.

"It sounds like you feel like you've made a lot of progress in this short time since your unexpected outburst at the office. Please share with me what has happened." Dr. N started, a bit cautious and sounding somewhat guarded, as she was not really sure what Peggy was about to share.

"After the incident, I spent some time thinking about a lot of things. I realized that I actually felt empty once you drained my cocks and they went away. I felt like no one again, so I decided right then that from now on they are who I am and I'm happy about that." Peggy swung her long skirt up and to the side to reveal her large, double dicks hanging there. The doctor seemed to think that they were a bit larger than they were the other day. She couldn't remember if multiple uses of the pills caused continued growth or perhaps it was Peggy's acceptance of her new self that made them swell with pride. Either way the doctor enjoyed seeing the development.

"That is great news. Either way, whoever you are and whoever you think you need to be, it is important to accept that and live the life you are supposed to live, even if you never thought that it was possible." Dr. N praised Peggy for learning enough about who she was to accept that and move forward with things. It's never easy denying who you really are and living up to someone else's standards.

"It is great news, and thank you for helping me realize that." Peggy seemed genuinely appreciative of all the doctor's help. "To celebrate, I wanted to do something for myself. Have you ever heard of the All You Can Eat Buttfet place at the edge of town?"

"Oh, I love that place. I'm a little ashamed to admit how many times I've been there, but it's great to get some much-needed relief when you need it. I think that was a great idea for you to help explore some more hidden desires." Dr. N over shared in her usual open manner but felt it would help normalize the situation for Peggy. Anything for her patients she thought.

"I had heard about it from someone at work of all things so I called them and asked about what options they had for the fantasies I had it mind. I was lucky when they told me about one that was exactly what I was looking for and in fact they needed someone the next night as the original person who booked it had to cancel. And since they had other people already booked, they didn't want to have to refund everyone." Peggy started explaining her plans and about her luck. "I think it was just meant to be. It had to be, right? I mean the universe had some kind of plans the me I think."

"I usually say when something like that falls into your lap, that it was indeed meant to be. And I always take anyone who falls in my lap." Dr. N, feeling a bit more daring for some reason, overshared again. "So, what was your fantasy that came true this time then?"

"Oh, it was amazing. So, I've decided that I loved being adored by women, worshipped even, but I never really thought about it. I decided I wanted to be at the center of a group of gorgeous women watching me while they were all fucked silly until they came, I'm so done with men." Peggy was excited describing her fantasy to the doctor, but wanted to tell her so much more.

"Please, go on, if you feel like sharing more, it sounds exciting." Dr. N was getting aroused at the thought of several women getting off while watching her too, and her hand wandered down between her legs. She hadn't had a session like that for a while and she have wished Amanda could sneak in under her desk right now. That thought almost made her gasp a little herself.

"I do, I do. It was wonderful. There were twelve women all reclining in lounges spaced evenly around me. They were strapped in to avoid having them leave their places or want to come close and touch me, although to be honest I wanted that to happen with a couple of them. But that's for another day maybe." Peggy needed to catch her breath as she retold her story. She was getting more excited herself as her twin members responded a bit, the swelling fairly obvious since she had never covered them back up with her skirt. "I didn't see what was set up for them or how exactly it was going to work while I was still being set into place, but once I did, I was hard in a second. Both dicks just stood up straight. A couple of the women were knockouts and I was fixated on their perfect curves and lines, their full busts rising and falling heavily as they were already excited, their long legs spread by the straps holding them in place so the apparatus would be able to fuck them properly. Two of them looked over and smiled at me and waved, my dicks twitching with excitement at the sight of them.

"That sounds really intense. So, what happened next?" Dr. N had shifted in her seat and switched hands to be more comfortable as she pushed aside the thin strip of her panty to run her fingers along her lips. She closed her eyes as her hot slit responded to her touch and she sighed, softly.

"What happened next was the best part, and I can certainly see why this place is popular. I was strapped in place the rest of the way and all the girls reclined slightly so they could watch me while they were fucked. The hostess moved away from the room and closed the door. The next thing I felt was the dildo pushing against my tight hole as it plunged deep in my ass. I gasped when I felt myself filled to the hilt and then it started thrusting. My dicks were twitching as the monster dildo fucked my butt hard. I was almost too sensitive the start stroking my top cock fearing I would explode right away. I knew from the other day that I could manage several now, but still. The women were all similarly filled with perfectly shaped vibrating dildos. You could see the amount of vibration they were generating before they plunged inside. Most of the women had similar reactions to mine, but it was fun to note the differences. The cutest of the two that waved at me rolled her head back then bit her lip hard as she was being violated by the device. The other cute one had a look on her face like she was going to cum any minute, with her face screwed up and her forehead creased and her eyes partly rolled back showing more of the white. I thought she would explode right away." Peggy again needed to catch her breath a bit as the excitement was getting to her, her twin dicks now throbbing, a glisten of precum trickling out of one of the tips.

"That almost seems inhuman to treat the women like that, with the way those toys sounded. How long did any of them last at that rate?" Dr. N was curious now, and sympathetic to the women being tormented for Peggy's pleasure.

"I thought they would all explode quickly as well, but they held on for a while, every now and then one of them would have an orgasm, but the machine would keep going. I touched my hand to my top cock and barely touched it and it shot off in a thick, heavy stream hitting the ceiling. I hadn't noticed how the ceiling was structured, but it was dome shaped with small channels all around that deflected my cum into a shower for the surrounding women. They were all coated with my thick load as stream after stream shot out. As I stroked my bottom cock briefly, the same thing happened. The women were shocked by the amount of cum cascading down the ceiling onto their faces and chests. Some of the women came immediately as soon as they were splattered, others hung on a little longer. As I felt the constant pounding of the dildo in my ass, I realized it too had started vibrating. Both of my shafts were being rocked by intense vibrations now and I wasn't going to last long at that pace." Peggy was breathless still, her cocks throbbing as she sat there. Dr. N needed more than her fingers right now and walked over to Peggy and pushed her onto the couch. She slipped off her panties and flung them toward her desk, hoping to find them later. She climbed on top, straddling her for a moment, then she plunged the twin cocks into her holes and buried Peggy deep inside.

"What...Happened...Next." Dr. N grunted out as she started to ride Peggy, her pussy and ass on fire as she fucked the dicks as hard as she could.

"Ungh. Oh, god that feels good. The machine switched a little and combined a vibrator for their clits and just the dildo with a ball end on it rubbing against their upper walls and the women all started gasping and grunting as they neared a much more intense orgasm than they had experienced earlier. I switched to stroking a cock with each hand, alternating to feel the different sensations. I felt myself getting closer when all of a sudden, a synchronized moaning scream came from all the women in the room and they erupted, showering me in girl cum. They squirted and squirted as the toys alternated their thrusting and vibrating motions, until the women were all just quivering like jelly. Just as they hit their peak showers both of my dicks erupted too, showering them in a flood of cum, much heavier than the first one as their excitement carried me over the edge. Just...like...now." Peggy's face contorted as Dr. N milked out her massive load, the cum almost squirting out of the doctor's holes as Peggy filled her up. The volume was definitely greater than the other day, so something had definitely changed for Peggy now. Dr. N ground out her orgasm on Peggy's still hard dicks then slowly dismounted her, satisfied enough for now, saving her best parts for Amanda.

"Wow, that was amazing. I'll have to try that next time I go there. So, you really have come to embrace the new you then. And you said you were done with guys. Where does that leave your husband?" Dr. N was a bit breathless, but could still manage to find her therapist training to finish the session.

"I don't really care. I was basically in a loveless marriage and he can find some other bitch to fuck him, I don't need him anymore." Peggy said, rather callously.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't be so harsh. I'm sure there was some part of your relationship that was once meaningful. Maybe you just grew apart and hadn't realized it yet. I'm glad you could make this breakthrough though; it makes me feel like I've done something right at least." Dr. N finished with some advice, hoping Peggy might at least consider it.

"Maybe, but I'm not worrying about that. Thank you indeed. Without your help I would still be stuck with him. You can't understand how happy I am now." Peggy smiled at the doctor as she tried to get herself back standing. Her dicks were still throbbing, but the doctor had little interest in helping her out that much again. Peggy tried to force them down, but they wouldn't budge, so she walked out of the office with her skirt fully tented out in front and not seeming to care at all.

Natalya walked out after her and just stood in the doorway, shaking her head.

"Well, that was a lot better than the last time she stopped by." Amanda half joked, even though the last visit wasn't really funny and too recent for her to laugh about just yet.

"It was. She seems to have been able to find herself though, which is a little odd to me given that she just came in for the sex. Apparently, she had suppressed any other ideas around it until now, maybe assuming that it could never really happen. She's comfortable with who she has become, and in many ways that's really all anyone can ask for, to feel right in their own skin." Natalya seemed to think as she spoke. She believed that she had really helped Peggy break out from a rut she was forced in by nature, and not just some random sexual kink like many other patients. It was an odd feeling for her helping someone out so much without getting anything in return.

"And now, you're all mine for the afternoon, if I remember our earlier conversation correctly." Amanda winked at Natalya with no hint of mischief, just pure lust in her eyes. It was a place they had both arrived at mutually and there was no reason for any pretense around it now.

"I am, as you are also mine." Natalya responded simply, that same look in her eyes, returned to her partner's gaze.

They both walked toward each other and fell into their usual embrace, but again, it was softer and more meaningful. Amanda looked up at Natalya and moved to bring her lips to hers as they were gently parted by her tongue seeking a warm refuge. They kissed and the world fell away, their bodies close, Amanda's near naked form against Natalya's unnecessarily clothed body.

Amanda broke away and moved to undress Natalya, sliding off each garment slowly, raising her arousal as she was teased moment by moment. The gentle brush of Amanda's fingers along her skin was elevating Natalya's need for her. Her breathing was becoming irregular as Amanda dropped her skirt to the floor and smiled seeing that she was naked underneath. Her fingers ran against her wet slit and felt the residual cum from Peggy and she smirked at Natalya. She was curious and brought her fingers to her lips, tasting gently at first, then sucking her finger in deeply. Their combined juices were like ambrosia and Amanda couldn't wait to get more.

"Mmm, dickgirl cum is tasty, especially mixed with you, maybe it wouldn't be as bad as I thought, but I still don't think it's for me. But I will gladly clean you up after if she tastes as good as this." Amanda smiled at Natalya and they both laughed a bit.

"Only if you want, I wouldn't force you to. But, yeah, dickgirl cum is so much better than guys, I gave up on that mess a long time ago. Once I had my first girl, I was hooked. And now that I've got you..." Natalya's words were interrupted by Amanda's fingers pressed to her lips as she slowly moved down to take care of Natalya's other needs. It was going to be another wonderful afternoon.