25 - Here Kitty, Kitty

Story Info
Dr. N treats her pet to some new experiences.
3k words
4.5
5.8k
2
0

Part 25 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda was in early and noticed there was another box from Miss Natalya on her desk. She really liked getting presents, especially from her, and it had been a couple days since she had last received one. She dropped her stuff on her desk and moved the box to look at it. It was a medium size square box, glossy black and tied with a piece of red yarn. Apparently the red and black theme was going to stay now that Miss Natalya liked the way it blended with Amanda's features, and Amanda was more than happy to oblige.

Opening the box, she found the usual scene for gifts from Miss Natalya. A lovely note atop tissue paper. She took the note and read through it word my word, letting the sounds of Miss Natalya's voice flow through her mind as she read them. Just the imagined sound of her voice was making her relaxed and a little bit warm.

The note said simply to put on the enclosed outfit and that there would be more to follow when she arrived. Another mystery, another wave of heat rolled through Amanda's body. She knew what it usually meant when Miss Natalya left some things for later, she was in for another day of delicious torment and she couldn't wait.

She removed the tissue paper and found a very delicate black outfit that was definitely her style as it would cover almost nothing. Holding it up for a look she knew she would need a minute or two to figure out exactly where the straps went. So far, the day was starting out to be a good one.

Beneath the outfit, under some more tissue paper were two things, a leather cat mask that looked like it fit over her head with ears and a buckle, it had the look of bondage wear, but slightly more delicate. Next to that was a black metal bell to attach to the ring on her collar. Miss Natalya even made sure the bell matched the outfit and her collar, she thought of everything.

It took Amanda a few minutes to get all the straps arranged and straightened out, but once she did she looked stunning and felt even sexier than she was before. The mask felt a little odd, until she worked with her hair a little and had things sitting flat in the right places. The bell made an adorable tinkling sound when she shook or bounced. As she slipped her heels back on and pranced around the office, she was so focused on the bell that she didn't hear their first patient come in. It was still early, so she was surprised anyone was there at all.

She turned to look at the woman who just walked through the door. "Oh, Hi, You're early. You must be Helen?" Amanda tried her best to recover from her prancing display and sound professional enough not to bother Helen.

"Um, yes. I'm sorry that I'm so early, but I really didn't know how long it would take me to get here and I didn't want to be late." Helen said, her voice a little shaky.

"No problem, as long as you don't mind waiting since the doctor isn't here yet." Amanda said, her tone somewhat apologetic.

"No, I'm fine." But Helen didn't sound fine, as if something was already bothering her. "But, can I ask you about the outfit? Is this a normal thing, I mean the cat outfit and everything?"

"I don't know yet, the doctor left it for me for today, so I just finished changing into it. I'm kind of curious what happens next. She's so good with fun games, probably not fun for some people, but still." Amanda tried to explain, but Helen wasn't going to understand any of it.

"Okay, but could you take the mask off, I'm not sure how I feel about that part?" Helen asked, a bit unsure how Amanda would take it.

"I guess, but it took me a while to finally get it to fit properly, so it's kind of a pain." Amanda took the mask off anyway, trying to keep the patient comfortable, although she really didn't understand what the problem was.

Amanda went back to her desk, tinkling as she did, prancing in her heels. A little while later the doctor finally strode in, and did she make an entrance.

Miss Natalya was dressed in a full body leather catsuit, with a few buckles and zippers in all the appropriate places. The suit hugged her perfect, round ass and clung to every curve of her legs as it stretched down to her boots. The top presented her bust and made it seem fuller as it pushed it up and held it firm. It had an open neck design, and Miss Natalya had the zipper down enough to just show the tiniest hint of cleavage. Her mask was more costume ball, with a set of ears on a head band. She had no bell attached to her so she was free to prowl the alleys and slink along looking for other cats who were out to play.

Amanda's mouth was open as she watched her strut into the waiting area, eyes transfixed. She had never seen her dressed like this before and her sense were more than overwhelmed by the scene, the scent of warm leather starting to fill the room.

She turned to look at Amanda and greeted her in character. "Mrawrrrr, you look purrrrrfect today, Miss Amanda."

"I don't have words for how you look, Miss Natalya. My body is already on fire and we haven't even started for the day." Amanda was already breathless. "Oh, Helen is here already, so whenever you get yourself settled, I can send her in for her session."

Helen looked at the doctor and back at Amanda, then freaked out. "What is it with cats today? I can't take it, I'm sorry, but I have to leave. I'm terribly frightened of any and all cats." With that she ran out the door.

Amanda and Natalya looked at each other and shook their heads. "Apparently she should have been looking for a therapist that deals in feline issues, but I'm not familiar with any in the area here, are you Miss Amanda?"

"Sorry, no. I barely know the area myself, I just moved here when I started working for you." Amanda responded, shrugging.

"Let me put down a few things and I'll be back to chat with you in a moment so we can get you set up for the day." Natalya said quickly as she walked to her office and almost ran back. "There. So, here, I have some more things for you today." Miss Natalya handed her another box. Amanda took it and placed it on her desk so she could open it.

Inside, more tissue paper, but since Miss Natalya was right there with her there was no note. The first thing seemed simple enough, it was a cat bowl made into a mug with Amanda's name on it. She thought that was cute. Then there was what looked like a simple cat toy that she could play with. It was just a soft ball at the end of a flexible wand that sat in a base so it could stand up. She thought that was a little weird, but then she gently batted at it and felt her outfit respond as it vibrated her panty. She caught herself against the edge of the desk as the vibrations subsided.

"I may not get any work done with that around today." Amanda said with a smile.

"True, so that's why you won't be playing with it until later. I'll be keeping this in my office and let the patients use it for stress relief during their sessions." Miss Natalya said with a devilish grin. "Hopefully they are very stressed today, for your sake. I noticed you didn't take out the other toy yet."

Miss Natalya went over to the first box and grabbed the yarn that had tied it shut. At the other end, nestled in the corner of the box was a little toy squeaky mouse. She handed it to Amanda who took it, but eyed it suspiciously.

"What am I supposed to do with this, other than play kitty by myself?" Amanda asked, unimpressed.

"Give it a shot." Miss Natalya said with a husky voice almost seductive enough to make Amanda cum on command.

"Where have you been hiding that voice." Amanda said, waiting for her knees to come back under her. "Sure, okay, for you, Miss Natalya."

With that Amanda gave the mouse a quick squeeze. It squeaked and so did Miss Natalya as she reached in front of her catsuit to clutch at her crotch. Her knees buckled a little as well as Amanda's grin widened. "Nice of you to let me play along for a change, Miss Natalya."

"It will certainly be my pleasure for you to play kitty with me today." Miss Natalya responded; her husky voice gone as she was still recovering from her quick little tease.

Realizing they had spent far too much time already without having properly greeted each other they moved to kiss, each one seemingly hungrier than the other as they came together. As they started, Miss Natalya batted at the toy and Miss Amanda squeezed the toy almost simultaneously as they fell into each other for support, tongues lapping at each other like they had spilled a saucer of milk between them. Squeals exiting their mouths as their bodies responded. After the finished their morning greeting, they each went off to their own desk to try to get their heads back into work for the day.

Amanda teased the toy mouse one more time and another squeak came from the office, followed by a grunt as Natalya batted the toy hard and Amanda collapsed on her desk, quivering.

Since they had scared away their early patient, they had time to play around a little more than expected. Miss Natalya wandered out into the waiting area far too many times just to pretend to get a file or something from the supply cabinet. Each time she would strut out and make sure Amanda knew she was there, stopping to pose every now and then. Her fine lines highlighted by the sleek catsuit and accentuated by the height of her heels. The muscles in her calves and thighs were visible through the leather, as the suit fit her like a second skin. As it worked up her legs, the cut was clean and it rose between them without a wrinkle or crease interrupting the smooth patch below the slight round of her small belly. Amanda could almost count the hairs of her perfectly coifed tuft as it pressed into the leather. How she could have even put that suit on this morning was a mystery, and one Amanda wanted to spend the rest of her days investigating.

Occasionally she stopped to chat with Amanda, leaning over at her desk, and each time her zipper seemed a tooth or two lower, giving Amanda the perfect view of the inner curve of her breasts. And each time she walked out and returned to her office, the two of them would have a war of toys, resulting in the usual stalemate, with Amanda collapsed in her chair unable to squeeze the mouse anymore.

Unfortunately, enough time passed that they had what now would be their first actual patient of the day. That wasn't necessarily going to stop Amanda from being a bad kitty, even if it would just end up meaning more punishment later.

"Hello, you must be Tami. I'll let the doctor know you're here and see if she's ready for you. Please, have a seat." Amanda stood up to check whether Dr. N was ready for what was going to happen next. She walked over to the office door and popped in.

"Hello, Amanda, is our patient here yet?" Dr. N asked.

"She is, should I just send her in?" Amanda said as she raised the mouse up in the air and dangled it a bit while flashing a sly smile at the doctor.

"Yes, please. And you wouldn't, oh what was I thinking, of course you would. Well, let's get this over with I guess." Dr. N instructed as she realized her first major mistake of the day.

Amanda sent Tami in to see her then returned to her desk, mouse in hand.

"Hello, Tami, I'm Dr. Natalya, or Dr. N if you prefer. Have a seat wherever you're comfortable." Maybe I should just get that made into a t-shirt instead she thought, it was getting tiring saying that over and over again.

Tami sat unsurprisingly in the therapy chair.

"So, what have you come to discuss with me today?" Dr. N started, voice calm, thoughts trying not to dwell on the mischief maker in the waiting room with her finger on the clit switch. She'd be safer with the US nuclear codes, she thought.

"Well, to be honest, I have an unhealthy obsession with breasts." Tami started, straight faced, looking at the doctor like she had committed high crimes.

"I see, well, conveniently you have two of them, so they're always close by. Wait, do you want more, that must be it, you want four, six? How many?" Dr. N responded to the woman's predicament in the only way she knew how.

"What? No, wait, how would that even work? No, stop, don't tell me, forget I asked." Once Tami finished the three or four conversations, she had started she cleared her head to get back to what the problem was. "No, it's my husband. He feels I'm obsessed with breasts."

"Husband? Oh, well that's not where I was going at all. Usually, a woman liking boobs is a pretty sure sign or something else. Is it that you aren't sharing them with him? I mean a guy who doesn't get boobs, that's another problem." Dr. N had no idea what to think now. And just as she started to, she thought she heard a tiny squeak, then had to work hard to suppress her own. "Unngghhhkkk, fuck! That little pussy out there is going to be in big trouble later." As her face returned to normal, she looked at Tami and apologized.

"Um, are you okay?" Tami asked concerned.

"Oh, never better." Dr. N assured her. "But to my point, what is it that makes your husband think you're obsessed with boobs and what is that bad?"

"To be honest, he hasn't been all that clear, but whenever I notice a nice pair and joke with him about them, he gets uneasy. It's like he thinks I may be lesbian or something." Tami said laughing.

"Well, he's not the only one. Have you had any experiences like that in your life?" Dr. N asked "Oh, and would you mind hitting that cat toy next to you?"

Tami reached out and grabbed the cat toy, stroking the velvety fabric on it, then batting it away. A squeal could be heard from the other room and Dr. N smiled. "Thank you. Feel free to play with it as you wish."

Tami wasn't sure what to think, but decided to leave it alone for now. "So, it's been so long since I was down on a sweet, sweet little pussy, it seems like another lifetime for me."

"Did you notice anything at all in your phrasing there that might help you figure anything out?" Dr. N asked.

Tami had an aha moment and swung her arms out wide striking the cat toy away and then catching it again on her way back. The squeals and groans from the other room grew louder and more pronounced. Just as Tami was about to reply the doctor doubled over and grabbed at her pussy, the buzzing sensation going nonstop as Amanda was playing with her mouse again. Her own groan growing into a growl as she pulled herself back up to stare at Tami, her face still distorted.

"Um, are you sure you're okay. I can come back." Tami asked nicely.

"I'm fine, please continue." Dr. N grunted out.

"Okay, so, I get it, my husband is hinting that he wants a three-way! How could I be so blind?" Tami said, the look of exasperation growing on Dr. N's already pained face. The literal face palm after should have told Tami she was a bit off track, since no one actually does that except in the movies, but she still couldn't see the problem.

"Tami, I think we have some work to do together, could you please think about some of the things we discussed today and set up another appointment. If anything makes you think about things differently from today, could you please jot them down and have them ready for next time as well? And, please sit down and talk with your husband and get his point of view on this, he may be more helpful than you think. And I really can't believe I just said that." The doctor was trying, but some people just can't see past their noses.

Dr. N organized her usual notes on the session and tried to clear her mind a bit before heading out to check with Amanda. Just as she thought she was ready, she heard another squeak and her thighs clenched together as she let out low mrawrrrling growl, getting back in character again.

After she recovered, she walked out to visit with Amanda. "I see you've figured out the toy and your timing perfectly." Miss Natalya said with a big smile as her pussy had been on fire all afternoon and all she could think about was burying herself in Amanda later.

"Yes, and I see at least one of your patients needed some stress relief as well." Amanda smiled back. "One more for the day and then it's just two pussies on the prowl for each other again."

"I can't wait." Miss Natalya replied in that husky voice from earlier. Amanda's toes curled when she heard it again. Who needed a cat toy when you had that voice next to you, she thought.