26 - Sushi Lovers

Story Info
Tyler has a breakthrough and it involves food and a friend.
2.8k words
4
1.7k
1
0

Part 26 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler wasn't sure how she felt about having another girl's night out with the group, but she needed a night out somewhere after the week she had. Becks had called and asked if she would be able to pick her up and do the driving since she was having issues with her car and she didn't want to have to worry about arranging a rideshare for the night. Becks hadn't been completely honest, but her reasons were honest enough.

Tyler arrived at her address and dreaded going up to meet her and suffer any extra ribbing about whatever it was that Becks found funny about her tonight so she just decided to text her instead. Becks gave her a WTF? response, but said she'd be down in a few minutes as she wasn't quite ready.

Tyler sat in her car and fidgeted, waiting for the anxiety to kick in once she saw Becks walking out. "I can't believe I let her talk me into this." Tyler said under her breath, mumbling to herself just in case Becks saw her talking to herself and got off on that as well. She didn't need any more teasing.

A few minutes passed and Becks popped out of the door of her apartment building and smiled when she saw Tyler in her car. Tyler smiled back a tense smile, not sure how she felt. She was also confused when she saw Becks walking over in a knee length skirt and some kind of knee socks under and a nice blouse.

"Umm, are we going somewhere fancy? You're even wearing a little makeup tonight." Tyler asked, forgoing the usual hello.

"Funny, no, just thought I'd dress up a little, is that wrong?" Becks responded almost offended that Tyler would even ask.

"You usually wear jeans everywhere. You don't even have your hat on. I mean, you look really good, but are you feeling okay?" Tyler admitted Becks was rocking her look and Tyler even found her more than a little attractive. Tyler was a little worried about what Becks had planned for the night.

"Oooh, you like me, don't you. Say it!" Becks poked her in the shoulder as Tyler turned red. She knew better than to push Becks too far, yet she somehow just managed to hit a button.

"Ugh. So, where are we headed anyway?" Tyler asked, dreading the response.

Tyler started off from the apartment building waiting for Becks' response.

"Head over to that shopping area downtown and park by the noodle place." Becks instructed, not giving anything else away.

"Is everyone else meeting us there or something?" Tyler asked, turning onto the main road heading downtown.

"No, it's just us tonight, no one else could make it this week." Becks replied looking over at Tyler as she said it.

"Wait, What? It's just us, you're kidding me. Did you just want to torment me by yourself this time so you didn't have to share with anyone else?" Tyler asked, obviously upset that their night out wasn't going the way she had hoped.

"Hey, no. I'm not that bad, am I? It's all in fun, and you seem to have a good time with it as well. Does it bother you?" Becks asked, a little worried she had been offending Tyler without knowing it.

"Yeah, let's just drop it, sorry I mentioned it." Tyler responded, shutting down while she continued driving downtown. A few minutes later she pulled along the curb near the noodle place. "Here we are." She said, mustering all the enthusiasm she could.

"Great, let's go grab some food and get going back to my place." Becks said with enough enthusiasm for the two of them.

Tyler just shrugged at the thought of spending an entire night trapped with Becks as her only company, even if she was dressed nicely and looked pretty cute, she didn't think that would matter much. Something inside of her was holding out hope for some reason though. Maybe this was the kind of night she needed for a breakthrough on her therapy. If nothing else it should give her something interesting to share with Dr. N at her next session.

They both got out and walked to the restaurant, The Noodle Factory. Seemed a bit pretentious. How much of a factory did you need to make noodles anyway? Becks held the door for Tyler as she got closer and Tyler was now extremely confused. Once inside they perused the menu and made some selections. They each got ramen for their main dishes, spicy chicken for Tyler and tofu for Becks. They also grabbed some dumplings and for some reason this noodle place had a small, but terrific, sushi bar, so a couple different rolls as well. Tyler figured if she was going to have to suffer the night with Becks, she should at least enjoy the food.

The drive back to Becks' apartment was uneventful and they were soon in her kitchen unpacking food and breaking out utensils. Chopsticks they had for the dumplings, noodles and sushi, but Tyler was hoping for a spoon for her broth, but Becks just motioned that they'd be drinking out of the bowls. Tyler frowned at her, but shrugged it off and went with it.

Becks brought their bowls out to her coffee table and Tyler looked at her again. "Aren't we eating at this table?" She pointed to the kitchen table in front of her.

"Nah, I thought we could watch a movie or something while we eat." Becks said

"Great, you just want to watch me spill stuff on myself all night so you can make fun of me, got it." Tyler wasn't really having much fun yet and really questioned her choice of going out.

"Exactly, but not exactly. Sit down already." Becks commanded.

Tyler sat down and shut up immediately after being instructed like that. She was a little confused by what exactly was going on that night and just wanted to unwind so she stopped trying to think about it. Becks started some foreign movie she had already picked out and sat back to start slurping some ramen. Tyler tried to gingerly wrap some noodles around her chopsticks and slurp quietly, but it was no use. She got into it as usual. She could see Becks staring at her as her lips curled and puckered to slurp up some noodles as the broth dripped down her chin. She grabbed a napkin to dab at it and caught it just in time. Becks ate noisily at her ramen, broth splattering all over, most importantly all over her blouse. Tyler noticed it start to soak through the fabric and highlight what she swore was some lace trim on a bra Becks had on. She was pretty sure Becks didn't own a bra like that, but she wasn't so sure anymore. Tyler slurped a little more of her ramen, this time the droplets escaped her napkin and hit her black t-shirt, leaving some wet splotches here and there.

In between slurps Tyler looked up and noticed the movie was some European flick and the current scene showed a couple women as they approached the baths of a spa. Tyler really thought that was an interesting choice, but given everything else she was learning about Becks tonight she wasn't sure of anything anymore.

Becks slurped some of her broth from the bowl, lifting it to her lips as they curled over the edge of the bowl and her tongue snaked out a little. The broth filled her mouth and she drank greedily. Tyler was caught staring at her this time as she found herself turned on by how Becks was eating. She wondered if she had spilled some broth because her lap felt suddenly very warm. She looked down to see nothing, but her jeans. She relaxed a little bit, letting out a sigh.

Becks looked over at her wondering what was up, Tyler turned at the same time and caught her gaze, immediately turning away as she felt the blush rise across her cheeks. Becks went back to slurping and then let out a few swear words. Tyler looked over to see she had spilled broth all over her blouse and was blotting at it with a bunch of napkins.

"I'll be right back." Becks stood up and walked to her bedroom to take her blouse off and change into something else. She came back into the living room, but hadn't changed into anything and just walked back out in her bra. It was slightly damp as well, but not soaked like the blouse. Tyler just stared at her. "What now? Do I have something stuck in my teeth too?" Becks joked with her, but Tyler wasn't sure if she was being funny. Tyler went back to eating some ramen, and again noticed Becks staring at her. She turned to look at her, with a mouthful of noodles hanging down her face, her lips in a perfect pucker and the broth running all down the noodles dripping on her jeans as she wasn't paying attention to what she was doing. Becks noticed and moved over to pat her legs dry with a couple napkins she had left. Her hand pressed firmly all along her thighs and moving up to where all the droplets were falling. She looked at Tyler who was shocked to have someone padding at her crotch and feeling a bit more turned on. Becks leaned in and pushed her lips to Tyler's through the noodles, taking some in her mouth as she pushed her tongue inside. Tyler's mouth opened slightly, dropping the noodles into the bowl causing a splash of more broth all over her legs. Becks broke off the kiss and took the bowl from her hands and placed it safely on the table.

She reached behind and unclasped her bra, flinging that to the side and moved down to where the broth had soaked through Tyler's jeans. She kissed the damp spots, sucking at the broth, biting at the jeans to wring out some of the liquid. As she did, she clasped her teeth around Tyler's skin eliciting soft moans. Tyler lifted Becks' head up so she could stand and she unbuttoned her jeans and rolled them down over her damp thighs, the fabric clinging as she did. Becks ran her fingers along the bare skin of Tyler's legs and raised goose bumps as they tickled. Tyler looked at her still confused, but wanted her now and moved in to finish the kiss they had started. Almost lunging at Becks, she pushed her back against the arm of the couch, slightly pinning her now, her body pressed against her naked top. Becks felt for the hem of Tyler's shirt and roughly pulled it up over her head, and Tyler pulled off her sport bra so that they could press skin to skin. Their nipples were hard and rubbed against each other as they squirmed to find each other's lips and finish the earlier kiss that they had started. They moved awkwardly, trying to figure out a rhythm when Becks suggested breathlessly that they move to the bedroom and let one of them lead.

They got up, still fumbling around trying to figure something out with their hands and arms, and moved to the bedroom where Becks tossed Tyler down on the covers. Becks motioned to her to stay while she went to get something. Tyler took the opportunity to slip off her panties and lie there and revel in her nakedness, aside from her tiny Halloween socks.

Becks came back, holding some things behind her back and told Tyler to lie back down after she had sat up quickly to see what Becks had. She wasn't sure how she felt about this, but she complied. Becks grabbed a sleep mask she kept by the bed and slipped it over Tyler's eyes. She protested a little, but Becks ran a gentle hand down her face and neck, ending with a subtle tug of a hard nipple. Tyler gasped.

Becks grabbed what she brought in and started playing. She drizzled a little soy sauce over Tyler's body, then pinched a bit of the wasabi and rubbed it over her nipples, teasing them harder. Tyler squirmed and gasped as she felt the pinch. She grabbed one of the spicy tuna rolls with her chopsticks and rubbed it against the soy sauce, the wiped it across her wasabi nipple and brought it up to Tyler's mouth to feed her. Each touch against Tyler's body to dip and dab sent shivers down her body and she made a corresponding noise that drove Becks to a higher state of arousal.

Tyler took the roll in her mouth, reaching out her tongue to determine what was coming, and wrapped her lips around it savoring the flavors and textures, moaning as she did. Becks was growing more insane with each step. She drizzled and dabbed some more and brought another roll up to her mouth. It almost sounded like Tyler was having an orgasm with the second mouthful and Becks was almost done.

She couldn't really take much more and she decided to stop trying as she kissed along the trail of soy and wasabi that was still left on Tyler's body. She lingered at her nipples fully savoring the burn of the wasabi on her tongue. Tyler gasped with each touch as Becks found her way down to her hot spot and as she started kissing her gently. Tyler moaned as she felt Beck's soft lips against hers, spreading them as she went. Her kisses became more passionate as her tongue slid deeply inside Tyler, her moans and gasps alternating and intensifying as Becks increased her pace. Becks drew her hand up between Tyler's legs and slowly felt her and slid two fingers in to help bring Tyler over the edge.

Her pussy was hot, and Becks' fingers felt the warmth soak through them and around them as Tyler's juice flowed heavily. Her body tensed and her back arched as Becks started thrusting in a slow steady rhythm, curling her fingers as she pulled out, tugging at Tyler's insides and bringing her closer and closer. Becks lowered her mouth to kiss her tiny little nub and then run her tongue in circles, slowly getting closer to the middle where she then sucked it gently into her mouth. She felt her body go tense, then sounds like she'd never heard escaped Tyler's mouth and Becks relented her attack and slowed to a gentle rubbing, caressing her swollen lips, kissing her soaked slit, tonguing out her tasty droplets of dew as her body slowly relaxed and fell listlessly back down.

Tyler reached up and removed the sleep mask. "Um, Becks, what just happened?" Tyler had to ask after all the times she put up with her teasing.

"I just fucked the girl I've had a crush on for over six months. Why, what did you think just happened?" Becks asked her back.

Tyler smiled at her, "Why couldn't you just say something instead of all the teasing? Would have made it easier." Tyler asked some more.

"I think you know enough about me to know that's not quite my style, but I'll be happy to try to change a little if you need me to. I'd like to see you again, and spend some time with you. Not sure if you're interested in anything right now, but I'm open if you are." Becks was putting it on the line hoping that Tyler might feel the same way.

"I couldn't really tell before, because some of the things you would say really hurt me, but I think I knew all along that I liked you. Maybe that's why it hurt me so much to have you tease me. It felt like you were mocking my feelings." Tyler was opening up a bit, hoping what was happening was real and she wasn't just going to be teased about it some more.

"I would never do that. I guess I was afraid you weren't into me and I had to defend my feelings by being a bit of a bully." Becks admitted, her own insecurities coming through.

"I can't wait to tell Dr. N about this, I think she'll be surprised and happy for me." Tyler blurted out, not really thinking.

"What? Who's Dr. N? Are you seeing a therapist about this? I am so sorry to have hurt you that much. I guess I should have tried to do something sooner rather than letting it go this long." Becks apologized.

"Yeah, it was getting to me and I didn't feel like you were ever listening to me when I stood up for myself, however feebly I did. But, it's all good now that we've had this time together and will have much more time together. Just don't be too much of an idiot when we're out with friends and I think things should be fine." Tyler replied, with a happy tone that made Becks smile. "Now, if we're doing this right, I think it's my turn for some Becks sushi."

They both smiled as they moved to kiss before switching up positions. They had plenty of sushi and ramen left to finish before the night was through.