26 Riverside

Story Info
I meet my mistress.
2.4k words
4.42
5.3k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

26 Riverside.

I haven't done too badly in my working life but not so well with my love life. I didn't really manage a steady girlfriend until I was thirty.

Sue my first real girlfriend, then fiancé and then wife's, total ambition in life was to have a coupe of kids and redecorate the front room every three years. Just like her mum and dad did.

The poor girl died of a brain tumour when she was 48, and our two girls are still missing her. She was a wonderful mum, a housewife with a killer cleaning streak and eight green fingers and two green thumbs.

She didn't really do sex for recreation though. If I got let into her pants once a month it was a lot. I hate to say this, I don't miss her, I never did. So I went to work, I worked as a plumber when I met her. Sue did books, something beyond me. I'm both dyslexic and numerlexic

Sue did my self-employed accounts. Took her a day, it took me weeks. I got an apprentice, Malcom, a mates lad. Then took on a couple of guys when I landed a job doing the mechanical services on a local building developer. I never looked back.

I worked 14 hours a day seven days a week apart from our two weeks somewhere too hot for me and a week at Christmas. My girls were strangers.

I was a year older than Sue. The girls were 21 and 19, the eldest is married the youngest away at uni. Then the day sue died. My girls, their partners, their partners mums and dads, the neighbours and about five thousand people I'd never met before or so it seemed were in my door, eating food my daughters had bought but if paid for. I was to polite to tell them to piss off.

A week later no one, I suppose thats when I realised I was mourning a business partner, not a wife. Our solicitor asked to see me, this was a shock as I wasn't aware we had a solicitor. I went to his office, he said that was easier as he had all the paperwork there and it would be cheaper. I'd been in his office twenty minutes when I stopped him.

I told him I hadn't a clue what he was on about. Pension fund contributions, high interest accounts.

The one thing I did understand was it was cold in his office and I knew why.

When I left he had told me I didn't need to work anymore and the girls had a nice little starter. I was just a bit shell shocked, I must have been I fixed his heating for free!

I needed to think, I needed to get away and find out who I really was. When I got home I made two phone calls. One to Malcom to tell him he was now a partner if he wanted to run the company.

He'd been running the contracts, I'd been running round organising the private work. Neither of us had a spanner in our hands for five years. I told him I was going to disappear for a month. If the company was still afloat when I got back he would be an equal partner and would have a free hand.

Second call was to the travel agents in the town to book flights and a hotel in Thailand.

Thailand was wonderful. The food was fantastic and in the six weeks I'd been away I'd had more sex than I had in the rest of my life. However paying for it made it pale a little, so I climbed on a plane and went home.

When I was a kid in school the only thing I was any good at was art, I like to paint but I hadn't done any since I left school.

I made friends with google on the computer at home and found I could go to a hundred and one places and do residential courses.

So I booked a six week course in an English seaside town in the middle of winter. I didn't have a brush or tube of paint to my name but was told not to worry, I was actual doing three two week courses bolted together.

There was plenty of equipment for me to get a feel for, most of my fellow students would be starting on the second week.

I didn't know the town where I was staying at all. Thinking I could find a hotel when I got there I didn't book. I had decided to let the train take the strain and rolled into the station at four thirty on a wet afternoon in February

It was dark and there were no cabs on the stand. No worries, lots of cab numbers by the station phone boxes. Lots of other numbers as well. All on postcard sized printed little adds with pictures of very well endowed ladies.

ne in particular caught my eye. It was a black and white cartoon picture of a very voluptuous lady holding a hairbrush with a caption underneath asking, "Have you been spanked today".

By stomach did a back flip. I'd seen some of the darker side of sex on my Thai holiday, I'd been very interested but didn't have the nerve to try it. I thought if I think about this I'll end up bottling it.

I punched the number into my mobile and rather disappointingly got no answer. Just then a cab pulled into the rank. I leaned in and asked if he was free.

"I've just got to take a leak mate then I'm all yours." As he disappeared in the direction of the gents my phone rang.

"Hi, you called me 5 minutes ago, can I help?" I nearly backed out but I thought if I want to try this I've got to given a go.

"Erm er, I saw your postcard in the railway station."

"Ahh Yes, ok, which one?"

Oh do you have more than one."

"Oh yes. Lots more than one."

After a pause that seemed to last a good hour and a half she laughed and said, "is this your first time sweetie?"

"Erm yes!"

"I'll text you my address, come and have a chat."

"If your at the station it's a good half hour walk it's probably best to get a cab." Then she hung up. Just as my phone beeped to tell me there was a text the cabbie returned.

"Where to mate."

I read him the street name. "Wall Nut Tree Walk."

"OK jump in. It's about a mile and a half, be there in a jiffy." I read the full message in the cab on the way.

There is a lamp standard half way along. Stand directly under the lamp and give me another call it said, "Wall Nut Tree Walk!" It was not much more than a path with only 10 houses on it.

Half way up was one street lamp. I did as I was told and stood under it I was obviously being checked out. I rang again. "Hi sweetie, what's your name".

"Allan" I said.

"What's your real name sweetie?"

"Erm Billy!"

"Well Billy there is a path between the two houses, can you see it."

"Yes"

"There is another road at the end of that path. Walk up the path and cross the road."

I did as I was told. "Turn right and keep walking." I walked past three doors, the forth opened and a voice said hello Billy. Come in. It was a nice house, not what I was expecting. Detached and the last house in the street.

I walked through the door which closed behind me. I turned to see a woman around about my age. She was about twice the size of my wife but not fat, just big.

She smiled a smile that lit the room and said. "Hi, I'm Dawn, come and have a cup of tea."

This wasn't what I expected either, I hesitated."

"Come on I won't bite," then winked and said, "not yet anyway."

We drank tea we talked she asked me what I was looking for and I told her I didn't really know. We talked some more, I told her some stuff about my life, she listened. I told her about my wife and kids, my wife dying.

I told her something I'd never even admitted to myself. "I wanted to be owned," she smiled the smile that lit the room again.

This wasn't where she worked, this was her home. The card should not have been there, she had retired but she still had her old place and we could visit if I still wanted to. I did want to!

She said she needed to eat first and I could take her out for dinner. She would drive, I had no car. She would chose where. I was glad about that, I didn't know anywhere.

She said she needed to have complete control, I said I wanted her to take it. She took me to her private playroom ordered me to strip sat me on a chair and strapped me onto it.

She went to a cabinet and produced something. "This is a male chastity". She told me, "have you ever worn one"

"I've never even seen one," I said. It consisted of a thick heavy ring. My cock was standing up to his very best 8 inch."

"Ohh, nice willy. I think I need to keep your little guy under control," she said. She disappeared for a minute or two and re appeared with a glass of iced water. She dipped my cock into it where upon my little guy turned into a very little guy.

With some expertise she popped my two balls through the ring then used her little finger to pull my very flaccid cock through. All done with the aide of a pump action bottle of silicon lube. She pushed the tube onto my cock. Two pins on the tube had fitted into matching holes in the ring.

Then she produced something she called a pin lock with single key. The pin lock was inserted into the tube, the key inserted into that the key was turned the lock clicked.

She looked up and gave me that smile again. Nearly done, she said and then you will be mine.

She stood back removed a gold chain from around her neck threaded the key back on and said, "your very nice cock is all mine now."

"Thank you Mistress" is all I could think to say. Again the smile lit the room. Well that's you dressed for dinner, it's time I did. But before she left the room she took off her panties pushed them into my mouth then pushed a ball gag in after, to hold them in place. She disappeared through the door and giggled don't go anywhere. I cannot say if it hurt a lot as my cock warmed and tried to respond to the taste and smell of her knickers but it was a very interesting sensation.

She returned a good half hour later dressed in a leather corset dress with a pair of patent black killer 6 inch stilettos elbow length gloves and a leather choker. I hadn't quite realised how big her boobs were. 46 DD she later told me and nestling in her cleavage was her key to my chastity. If you want me to remove the chastity I will do so any time you ask but if you ask, you leave my house. And you won't be coming back. Do you understand that Billy? Yes mistress was the only answer that came to mind.

I think it's time for your hors d'oeuvres my boy. She connected a dog leash to a ring in the chastity I hadn't previously noticed she gave a gentle pull on the lead and a row of needle sharp spikes previously hidden in the cap of my chastity moved inwards threatening to perforate my glands.

"Don't try getting any ideas about resisting. Like I sad I like to take complete control of my boys." I was released from the chair and taken over to a coffin like box the lid was lifted and I was invited to lay down. Upon doing so I was strapped into place, hardly able to move a muscle.

"This my boy is my favourite toy, it's a smother box." The lid was closed then a small hatch directly above my face was opened. I was treated to the smile again, I think you will enjoy this, but not as much as I'm going to do. It was the first time in my life I had given a woman cunnilingus and about half an hour later analingus. I was a little reticent at first but I had forgotten about the spike ring in the chastity two fairly gentle tugs on the lead which was still connected and I was the worlds most enthusiastic cunt licker. It took a 30 second pull to convince me to stick my tong as far as I could get it into Dawn's tight little arse. She was right though, the thought of me bringing her off 4 times judging by the noise almost made me cum too. I didn't come, I hadn't been told I could, I knew I would only be allowed to cum when Dawn granted me permission.

I spent the next six weeks mostly in Dawn's playroom. I was kept in complete chastity for the whole six weeks, my arse and the harbrush and several other implements got to know each other very well. For the first week Dawn invented infractions I had committed after the first week my arse was spanked because Dawn loved to spank my arse. I had my safeword but I didn't use it. At the end of the sixth week when I hadn't even been allowed an erection the chastity was removed and I was given the slowest wank/blow job then rode to climax. I put six weeks of pent frustration into this wonderful woman who then asked me if I wanted the chastity locking on again but this time with no safe word or did I want us to go our separate ways. I didn't hesitate for a second. Lock me up please mistress. She did, then sat on my face commanding me to clean my filth mess from her glorious pussy. I swallowed every drop. Dawn is quite insistent, I am always fed every drop of cum I produce.