27 - Elena Reflected

Story Info
Elena has some quality therapy time with herself.
2.9k words
3.4
1.4k
1
0

Part 27 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple days since Elena has her session with Dr. N. She had spent a lot of the time trying to muster enough courage to head up to the attic and face the mirror again. The feelings she was having weren't getting any more intense since the last visit, but she couldn't live her life feeling this aroused all the time and having to masturbate constantly, or what felt like constantly to her. She decided that it was now or never and made plans for her visit in the evening.

She liked being in the attic in the evening for some reason. Maybe the dim lighting as the sun faded and night took control added to the experience for her or maybe there was just something about that time of day that felt right. Whatever it was, she wanted to feel at her best and most relaxed during any attempt at understanding exactly what was going on with the mirror and what control it might have over her. She also wanted to look her best and had not felt like bothering to shower, do her hair or put on makeup in the last couple days just for that.

She picked out one of her favorite lingerie sets to make sure everything was at its prettiest and had taken a little extra time to groom in the morning so her best would be on display. She still wasn't sure why she was bothering quite this much, but since her time in front of it had been so exhilarating, she wanted to heighten the experience as much as possible. There was just something about that mirror that seemed to call to her.

Finally, she decided she was ready. After drying off and relaxing a bit in her robe she started to get herself put together for the night. Her hair was simple as she was just going to leave it down, but she wanted it teased out a little. The waves of her light brown hair reached just above her breasts, teasing at the curve of her chest where they just started to slope down. She could put it behind an ear as a slight seduction if she wanted, but for now it was just loose and flowing. She slipped the black lace bra on and clasped it in place, adjusting her perfectly supple breasts to nestle them in their cups. She filled out the cup nicely as the lace clung to the bulge of breast to the side and pushed them together slightly. She felt good with this bra on, and she always loved the classic black for anything bordering on romantic of flirtatious. Who she might be flirting with tonight was another matter as it was just her home alone. She stepped into the tiny black panties, barely coming up to cover the curve of her ass, pulled and tugged by the soft flesh of her hips that rounded out her full lower half. She rolled up two simple black stockings, sheer to the top, with just the slightest elastic that dipped into her thighs where it clung, each holding itself tightly in place. A pair of basic black heels completed the outfit. Nothing crazy, just her usual three-inch party heels that typically went with her standard little black dress.

She looked at herself in her vanity mirror, not nearly as attractive as she looked in the attic mirror, but functional for hair and makeup. She applied a simple matte red lipstick, nothing heavy, just to bring out her lips against her paler skin. Then she went with a slight brush of color for the cheeks and the subtlest of strokes of eyeliner to accentuate her deep hazel eyes. A last-minute tousle of the hair to get it just right and she thought she was ready.

Next it was time to ascend the attic stairs and enjoy the evening. She walked out from her bedroom dressing area and started down the main hallway, the anticipation building in her as she closed in on the side hallway to the attic door. Even her walk became flirtatious as she exited her bedroom, the heels accentuating her long legs, the sway of her hips becoming slightly exaggerated. She felt like a runway model making her pass up and down to show off the lingerie that clung so delicately to her body.

She turned into the hallway that led to the attic door and as she started to get closer, she couldn't help but feel the touch of a hand against her waist, encouraging her to draw nearer to the door as if to embrace her. She walked more briskly to the door as her heart raced with the anticipation of the evening's activities and as she put her hand to the knob on the door her body felt a flush of warmth run through it, all settling at the midpoint between her thighs. She stopped, shuddered a little at the heat, then proceeded to open the door and ascend the stairs.

Everything was as she left it last. The few garments she had brought out lying about the furniture, the chairs all as she had left them, and the mirror in its monolithic reflection standing there, staring her down. She loved the curl of the design in the silver frame. The way the waves of the metal bent and flowed around the curved edges and all blended together with the silver of the mirror itself. It was as if the mirror and frame were all one piece, molded from a single piece of ore refined specifically for this one purpose. A grand piece that deserved to be venerated not just gazed upon.

As she entered the setting where the chairs were all arranged, she could feel herself falling under its spell again, drawn toward it. She looked at her reflection as it seemed to smile back at her and beckon her to come join it in reveling in her senses. She studied herself for a while, running her hands through her hair, and up and down her body, watching her reflection as she did. After enjoying the feeling of her body and wanting to feel even more she moved to the lounge and reclined, one leg outstretched on the cushion and the other falling naturally down, letting her legs part slightly. She looked at herself and felt as if she were posing for an artist to render her likeness in their chosen medium. How she longed to be something lasting that everyone would marvel at, critiquing every last flaw in her form, hoping they find none.

She studied herself, her beautiful frame reclined in an indulgence of the body for one purpose. She warmed again as she let her fingers trace down and around her soft breasts, her nipples starting to pucker up and harden fully. The soft strokes of her fingers sending shivers up and down all along her skin. She let out a soft gasp and let her head fall back as her hands slid down her stomach to reach the waistband of her tiny panties. The skin around her lips was still sensitive to the touch after her session from the morning as the newly smooth skin along the panties edge was rubbed by the lacy trim. Her fingers traced the lines of the elastic and then open hand rubbed gently across her mound. She ran her fingers down along her soft ridges and felt a growing dampness and as she looked in the mirror, she could see the sheer fabric coated in a fine layer of her dew and clinging to her slightly parted lips. Her inner lips were becoming engorged and were showing well beyond her outer boundaries and they responded as her fingers stroked them. Her breathing was erratic as she stroked, patted and tickled along each and every layer. She gazed at the mirror as she moved, and her graceful fingers slid across effortlessly as she teased herself near climax. She trembled watching herself make love to her own body. And as she watched she swore she saw her reflection wink at her and that there was movement behind her, but when she turned there was nothing there but the wall.

She continued teasing her lips and tracing along her skin. All of the sensations seemingly elevated ash she sat in the attic exploring her fantasies. She seemed to want to touch and be touched by her own reflection. Was it her or even her thoughts that were controlling her now or was she already perverted by some other force that was causing her to relish the decadence she was feeling all laid out performing for herself.

She followed her movements in her reflection, but couldn't tell which image was leading and where the reflection ended. The lines blurred a bit and her eyes started to play more tricks on her as she saw her reflection move to deeper caress her inner thighs and draw her hands up higher. She began to worry a little bit about what she had started and whether she could do anything to stop it.

Unnerved a bit she rose and walked toward the mirror to look closer. The surface seemed to be more fluid than the reflective metal or glass and as she neared it, she felt an unnatural heat emanating from within. Even if she wanted to now, she couldn't pull away. She saw her reflection, or was it, move in a way she could not have just then as she reached out to touch the mirror, but there was nothing there to touch. Her hand went through it as if it were a window. As she tried to pull her hand out, the hand of her reflection grabbed at her wrist and pulled her deeper inside. She was trapped by the unexplained force that drew her in and before she could even react to what was happening, she was suddenly in an unknown world in a seemingly boundless room surrounded by five other women, one being her, or someone she thought was her reflection.

None of them spoke, but they all signaled their lust and desire for her in various ways. Her reflection moved toward and slowly removed her outfit and in doing so removed hers as well. Before long they were both naked, two beautiful copies of her, but which one was real and which was reflection was now lost on her as she couldn't even remember ever being outside the mirror. Her reflection pulled her into an embrace and locked her hungry lips on her mouth then kissed her with all the passion she herself felt inside. Their combined lust becoming an overpowering stimulant that drove them to new heights. She felt her tongue being touched by itself as they kissed and the sensations doubled within her. She couldn't control her actions now as she made love to herself, wanting to touch and feel every bit of it as discreet sensations.

Her reflection broke the kiss first as they separated the makeshift mirror between them, their duplication perfect, and the mirror image causing the symmetry to be off such that her right was left and vice versa. As her reflection grabbed her own right breast and rubbed it hard, scrunching up her nipple and softly pinching it, she felt as if her left breast had been the target. Her reflection next ran her fingers down between her legs and spread her lips, wetting her fingers then bringing them to her mouth to suck them clean. Now, she not only felt, but she tasted too. The sensations were all too real.

She walked to her reflection and knelt before her bring her face near her own crotch. She inhaled her own scent and her head grew light from the pleasure. As she leaned in to kiss and spread her lips, she felt her own pussy being kissed and spread and loved. She felt herself get wet as she made love to her own sex. She tasted good, she felt good and she wanted more, she wanted it all.

Her reflection looked down and smiled at her. Lifting her up she walked her over to their own fainting couch as reflected from the room and she laid herself down while her reflection switched around to climb on top and straddle her own face. The anticipation of having herself on top of her own body caused the fibers of her core to almost start vibrating. She felt the weight, as if she herself were on top and descending upon. She smelled herself again, from both noses, the intensity growing as her mind went crazy.

Her reflection dove between her legs and started kissing her lips apart, her tongue slipping in delicately to tease out every last bit of pleasure it could. As it did, she could taste herself in her mouth and feel her heat against her own tongue, it was again almost enough to make her cum. But she wanted more. She wrapped her arms around her own legs and pulled herself closer. Again, as she did every sensation was amplified as she felt it everywhere. Her own legs being touched by her reflection. Her own lips being teased by her own tongue. Her swollen clit just sitting there almost throbbing waiting for either one to stoke and suck it. Each shying away from the immediate assault as if they were saving that for the final crescendo. She couldn't bring herself to dive down on her own sensitive little nub for fear she might just lose control, or completely lose herself in the act and never be able to return to a normal existence. But who would ever want to return to anything close to normal when one can have every sense flooded by the act and action, each exchange and reaction. Why would anyone not want to be lost in their own body and soul as it devours itself to the ultimate total and complete pleasure?

She couldn't think straight anymore and struck out with her tongue against her own clit. Her body buzzed and hummed as her mind went black. All that was there was the more enjoyable heat and fire as bolts of pleasure shot through every nerve, every tissue, and every neuron in her brain. She was lost in the highest level of pleasure she had ever felt and as she sucked her own clit and licked her pussy hard her reflection returned the same and they spiraled to a mountainous rapture like never before.

It took a long time for her thoughts to return when all she could still feel we hands and tongues on her body. But it wasn't just her reflection, the others who were there inside were all attending to her needs as well as those of her reflection. She hadn't noticed before. but some of the other women were with their reflections as well. And it seemed that all those who were residents of the mirror shared some sensations. So, as the others worked at various tasks around each other's bodies they all fell victim to the shared sensations, now building to an ever more powerful climax. She wasn't sure she could take anymore, but that was out of her control now. It built and built until finally it released like a torrent from a thunderous rain that covered them all in the rushing waters of a shared orgasm.

As she felt her body grow ever weaker from desire and the multiple full body orgasms she briefly tried to stand and walked to where she thought the mirror was. As she tried to make her way to find her way back out, she felt the hands of all the residents grabbing at her pulling her back down. She managed to break free and start to feel along what she thought was the edge of the limitless space. Frantically she moved as fast as she could along the outer spaces. Finally, she felt a gap and her had fell through an empty space. Just as she started to pull herself out, she felt the grip of hands against her body again. The pull of the hands and the sensations against her body were too much and she lost her grip on the last bit of her old reality.

All of the women reached their arms around her and drew her back to the lounge where they laid her out on it. One of the women straddled her face and she eagerly buried her tongue in her dripping sex. The other ladies took turns kissing and lapping at her folds, driving her insane until finally her reflection replaced them and again, she could feel herself making love to her own body. She lost control and just felt her lips being driven beyond pleasure by her own tongue. The woman straddling her face reached her peak and slowly dismounted as each of the other ladies all presented their pussies to her for her attention. She was in heaven as she tasted each and every woman and lavished attention on their glorious pussies. Each of them moving around her, as their arms wrapped around and embraced her while she was driven to the edge by her own mouth and tongue. She reached out to them to hold on, but couldn't and crossed the threshold again as her reflection sent her over it in a seemingly never-ending flow of delight.

No matter if it made sense or not, she realized she never wanted to leave the mirror and the resident ladies she had met, and she never would.