29 - Uncomplicated

Story Info
Dr. N and Amanda get to enjoy each other fully.
3.6k words
4
1.7k
1
0

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Amanda found herself in the office early. There was no reason today she just didn't have anything else pressing to do in the morning and decided to head in while she was ready. She splurged on the way and picked up two Halloween specialty drinks at her local coffee shop. She got the black spider latte with chocolate "legs" down the side of the cup and a blob of something on top that had a smiling spider face on it. Not quite like any spider she had ever seen, but it was cute and had chocolate in it. She got the frozen vampire for Miss Natalya, with a mix of something black and red for the blood as it reminded her of the outfits she said she liked on her. She hoped she liked chocolate and raspberry.

She didn't have anything important to do before the day started and her mind wandered, thinking about all the fun she and Miss Natalya had been having over the last few weeks. She still couldn't believe what a lucky break it was working with her instead of some of the really boring projects she could have been assigned. She was daydreaming so much she never even noticed the envelope on her desk, from Miss Natalya.

She perked up when she saw the handwriting and eagerly tore at the flaps, even though they were just tucked in and not actually sealed. It was just a simple note and nothing else, but that didn't matter as just the thought meant enough to her. Miss Natalya had wanted just to start her day off right. The note was a bit cryptic though as all it said was, "Please, nothing complicated today. -Miss N." Amanda wasn't exactly sure what she meant. No overly complicated schemes to get at Miss Natalya's body today? No crazy games to play to get at Miss Natalya's body? What was it that was too complicated before that she didn't want now? Luckily, she didn't have to wait that long as Miss Natalya was a bit early herself.

"Good morning, Miss Amanda, I see you found my note. I wasn't sure whether something so simple or subtle would catch your eye and had thought about making it more noticeable, but then I figure that would contradict its message a bit." Miss Natalya started, not quite her husky voice, not quite her therapist voice, but somewhere in between. Either way Amanda like this one too and was happy just listening to her speak about anything as she dreamily stared at her.

"I did." Amanda said in a voice Miss Natalya hadn't really heard either. She sounded content, yet deeply aroused and her dream like stare was getting to Miss Natalya in the best and worse ways possible, given they still had to get through their morning patient. "But Miss Natalya, I honestly had no idea what you were talking about and was in the process of getting myself a bit wound up trying to figure it out."

"Oh, I certainly didn't intend for that to happen, unless of course by wound up you mean thinking all sorts of inappropriate thoughts about us being uncomplicated together later." Miss Natalya's voice was still dripping with an unearthly sweetness as she wove her hypnotic words through Amanda's mind.

"Well, I think about that all the time, so not specifically, but I do like it when you keep things uncomplicated as well. I don't feel the need to play mind games when two people know what it is they want from each other and are willing to share it." Amanda tried to explain. "I was more just wondering what had been so complicated before that we needed to simplify it, Miss Natalya?"

"I should have been less cryptic. I just want tonight to be all about us and I have some idea of things that I want to do to you, that's all. But I figured if I came out with that suggestive a message you would have masturbated yourself out for the day just from reading my note." Miss Natalya tried to explain her message a bit more clearly now that they were together. "And I really just wanted to leave you another note as I think they're sexy."

Amanda smiled at her and nodded. She stood to say a proper good morning to Miss Natalya as she couldn't wait any longer to feel her arms wrapped around her and needed to taste her lips as they looked for delicious than usual. Miss Natalya eagerly obliged and they were lost in their kiss for what seemed like forever before they both reluctantly disengaged.

"Hmm, I guess that's pretty much as uncomplicated as you have ever been with your outfit. So, good job anticipating my request I guess." Miss Natalya said looking over Amanda's offering. It wasn't simple, but there was nothing in the way the straps were arranged that made it entirely complicated either. And since nothing covered anything, it wasn't a problem in that regard. "I see you have managed to find an outfit that covers nothing while still makes it look like you're wearing something. I have one question though, does that even count as underwear in any way at all?"

"Funny. Well, it's only underwear if I wear it under something anyway, so no. It frames things nicely and accentuates the subtle curves on my slight frame more than some others that I've worn." Amanda snapped back joking, while then showing off her body as she swayed a bit to wiggle her hips and twist her torso. "I always feel self-conscious wearing anything with sheer lacy cups as I sometimes don't quite fill them out like I want and there's no point wearing something sexy if it isn't working for me."

"You really needn't worry about that ever, Miss Amanda. Your body is amazing, and your sexuality rises far above the mere physical." Miss Natalya responded, amazed by the little angel next to her, but realizing she needed to get some amount of work done soon. "I need to get ready for our patient today, just the one and then we can spend the rest of the day being uncomplicated together."

"I almost forgot, I was in the mood for something sweet and picked us up something on the way in. I hope you like it." Amanda handed Miss Natalya her drink and smiled.

"Funny, I was in the mood for something sweet this morning too, but this will have to do until I can take care of that craving later." Miss Natalya winked at Amanda taking her beverage. "And thank you, that was very nice of you."

Amanda liked the sound of that, in fact she wouldn't mind being anything together, given just how complicated things actually were. She settled down at her desk, mindlessly daydreaming as she really had no other tasks lined up, just waiting for the time to pass. Their one patient wandered in a little on the later side, but since they had an open schedule it never really bothered them.

"HI, you must be Angelina, the doctor will be ready for you in a few minutes. Since you hadn't arrived on time, she decided to check on a few other things. It really shouldn't be long." Amanda tried to say without sounding disappointed that they couldn't start their afternoon together sooner.

"I am really sorry to be so late, and I appreciate you not giving me a hard time about it. I've had quite a few interesting days and I was just running behind on everything. Oh, and please, call be Angie or Ang, Angelina always bothered me." Angie said, with more authority and less pretense than had Victoria, so maybe someone would listen.

"Right, got it, Angie it is then. Ang sounds a little too friendly and I really don't know you at all, if you don't mind." Amanda questioned gently without trying to sound too impolite.

"I completely get it, and I get that a lot. I'll save that for my closer friends and the freak of a girlfriend I apparently have." Angie apparently needed to start her therapy session immediately, so it was good timing that the doctor appeared in her office door just about then. Amanda was happy to not have to dissect that one too much and honestly didn't really care for some reason.

"Welcome, you must be Angeli-" Dr. N was cut off my Amanda correcting her before she needed to hear the whole speech again.

"Angie, she goes by Angie." Amanda said with enough authority that Dr. N seemed to acknowledge whatever it was that she was sensing or feeling about their patient. Nothing ominous, but something she just didn't seem to like.

"Right, thank you Amanda. I'm Dr. Natalya, or Dr. N if you prefer. Angie, please follow me into my office and have a seat so we can begin." Dr. N continued on without hesitation and her sweet therapist voice never faltered.

"Thank you doctor, and I appreciate you still seeing me even though I arrived so late." Angie was indeed apologetic for the lapse, even with the explanation she laid on Amanda about her crazy life right now.

"No trouble, we have a light schedule today, and it's just my assistant and me for the rest of the day anyway." Dr. N said with just a tinge of sarcastic frustration, but soft enough that only those in the know would even detect it. "What did you want to discuss today anyway?"

"It's my freak of a girlfriend right now. I swear she's into some crazy stuff with monsters of whatever. I just don't know. " Angie started, already sounding tense and angry. "I mean, I try to be good and do some of the things she really likes so we go to Comic Con and some other places where she can do her cosplay thing and whatever. I just don't get the fascination myself, but she loves it, and I love her, so I do it."

"Okay, so are you frustrated about something related to this or haven't you gotten there yet?" Dr. N asked, hoping for more, since this was going to be another boring session if not.

"I'm sorry, yes, there's more. So, she likes dressing in all sorts of weird outfits, usually aliens or some semi-hideous and yet oddly sexy monster. Why anyone would put a monster in lingerie or some superhero like outfit to show off their tits and ass I just don't understand. Are we even sure these monsters actually have tits?" Angie got deeper into her issue, but the doctor was still failing to see the problem yet.

"And she wants to have sex with you in one of these outfits I take it?" Dr. N asked, still sounding a bit unsure.

"God yes, that's all she can talk about some days and she just can't see my side of this and that I'm not enjoying it at all. I've tried explaining it to her, but nothing. I mean, I love her and I'll worship every other normal part of her body all day, but when she needs a mask or some kind of odd body part attachment to get off, I start to worry." Angie continued, finally hitting on the issues.

"So, I assume she's brought it into your usual lovemaking then or is it still just fantasy that she's discussing with you?" Dr. N was still curious about the overall situation and needed more to go on.

"Not directly, but I'm beginning to suspect things. Either she's doing stuff at night or I'm losing it. I've started having really weird monster fucking dreams, and not normal things that she's been implying, but like being fucked by some hideous member she's got now, I think it literally had an eye on its head and I have no idea where that came from." Angie started to describe her weird dreams and the doctor became completely engrossed. "And the other night I was being fucked by something that had no real head, just a bunch of tentacles, and those all had eyes or mouths or something. They were fucking me and sucking at my nipples and my clit all over me. I wake up and I swear I have bite marks on my breasts and the vacuum cleaner is out next to the bed. I asked my girlfriend and she said she was just doing some quick cleanup at night when she couldn't sleep. Who vacuums while their partner is sleeping?"

"Okay, that does seem weird. Have you thought about setting up a hidden camera or something, it's worked for at least one of my other patients who was having oddly similar issues." Dr. N offered some advice, but wasn't sure what else she could do. "I mean, if she's really doing things like this and you don't want it, you have to tell her and reach an understanding or else your relationship is in trouble."

"That's what I'm afraid of doctor, I really love my girlfriend, but I'm not sure she loves me back if she can't compromise of some of these things." Angie admitted. "I guess I'll have to try to confront her again."

"I would try that first. But if she refuses, perhaps you could make a couples appointment and work through it together." Dr. N agreed and suggested some follow-on approaches, but was hoping they could reach an agreement without any more therapy. Angie stood to leave and the doctor went to collect her thoughts and scribble down a few more notes before getting to the afternoon she anticipated.

She was furiously copying down a few last things when the softest, sweetest voice she had ever heard called out to her. She looked up to see Amanda.

"My dear Amanda, where have you been keeping that voice, it was as if I was being heralded by angels? And what exactly happened to your outfit?" Miss Natalya was surprised by the voice she heard and her voice was shaking because of it.

"I thought you wanted to keep things uncomplicated, so I assumed the outfit was just going to be in the way no matter what." Amanda said sweetly with an unassuming innocence. She was standing there, a pure vision, with just the collar from Miss Natalya and her angel piercing dangling on her perfect belly.

"Oh, if there was anything less complicated than you Amanda, I don't know what it would be. Come over here." Miss Natalya motioned for her assistant to come sit with her at her desk. Amanda moved smoothly across the floor, her naked body on full display as every muscle flexed as she strode to the desk. She reached out for Miss Natalya's hands and sat across her lap. Miss Natalya giggled when she saw she had lost her shoes as well. "Just how complicated were your heels that you needed to remove those as well?"

"Oh, Miss Natalya I have been wanting to just be with you without the games, without anything else between us for some time. I just want to be with you, I can't say it any simpler than that." Amanda had a slight tear in her eye as she said this. The emotions she showed were real. Miss Natalya pulled her head toward hers and kissed her deeply, brushing away the small tear from her eye as she did. They embraced and kissed each other deeply. Their tongues were as one. They lips were as if formed for no other purpose. They stayed like that for some time, each in the others embrace, their bodies becoming one, with no sign of where the one ended and the other began. They finally broke off their kiss as Miss Natalya spoke.

"I want to feel every part of you against me. I want to run myself all over you and taste me on your skin. Let's revel in our bodies today and let the world outside us cease to exist. Come lay with me on the couch, Miss Amanda." Miss Natalya spoke seductively, her husky therapist voice leaving Amanda weak. The power she had over her if she only knew it.

They moved almost as one over to the therapy couch and Miss Natalya lay Amanda down. She backed up to look at her reclining goddess as she slowly removed her clothes. In the spirit of uncomplicated, Miss Natalya simply wore her typical blouse and skirt, with nothing by bare skin beneath.

Amanda drew in a deep breath a she too took in her goddess and reclined in her most seductive pose, running her hand along her side as she brought it over her head. Miss Natalya moved closer to her and slowly kissed her way from her legs to her breasts and paused there while she felt the heat from Amanda's body near hers, then as her hand came to rest along her hip, she continued her path up, eventually finding Amanda's soft lips, kissing them gently, and nibbling on her lip before breaking away. Amanda gasped slightly as she moved away, but she was rewarded with the feel of Miss Natalya's skin on hers as she climbed atop Amanda's torso, straddling her just below her bust. The heat between her legs sat right on Amanda's bare chest and she could feel herself only getting hotter.

She looked down at Amanda and smiled as she planted her hands aside her so she could push herself up slightly and raise her crotch above Amanda's breasts. She lowered herself just below her right breast and slowly slid her wet lips over the soft skin beneath her, enjoying her slick leaving a tasty trail for later across her. She slowly made her way across one of her rock-hard nipples as it touched her clit then slid between her lips. Miss Natalya moaned softly as it caressed her so gently, teasingly, raising her arousal levels even more. She couldn't ever get enough friction and pressure this way, it was just meant as foreplay, but was turning into her own torment.

The heat from Amanda's breast coupled with her own was a sensation almost too strong, yet not enough in the right way to send her closer, but just kept teasing her. She felt their nubs rubbing back and forth, with always just too little contact. She was mad with lust, but couldn't move past where she was. She rubbed herself all over her lover, grinding against both her hard body, and softer features, the heat intensifying.

She leaned back a bit to change the placement of her hands so that she could tease Amanda while she continued to torment herself. As she lowered to hand to Amanda's lips, she was on fire. A dripping wet hot mess that Miss Natalya eagerly slid her fingers inside. She felt her body shift under her weight as her back arched slightly from the rough penetration, but she was so slick that it wasn't in pain that she reacted, but purely in pleasure. Amanda's face was contorted, twisted in the agony of near release as she reached for that rapturous bliss. She ground her hips against Miss Natalya's hand trying to take her deeper and rub against her harder. The fingers were thrusting in and out of her furiously and she was so close. Suddenly the dam burst and she cried out in pleasure causing Miss Natalya to increase her pace as she felt Amanda's inner walls pulse and constrict around her hand. As she felt Amanda's body relax, with just the mild aftershocks causing a slight tremble in her limbs, Miss Natalya shifted around, straddling Amanda's face and wanting to bury herself so deeply in her now soaking pussy, drenched from her first orgasm.

Amanda lifted her face to kiss Miss Natalya's equally wet lips, sucking at them gently as she did. Moving herself up to be able to cover her entire length, eagerly lapping at the gift she had been given. It wasn't long before Miss Natalya was close, now that she was being attended to by the well-trained lips and tongue of her Amanda. Miss Natalya greedily sucked her still wet fingers into her mouth, an appetizer of Amanda's sweetness before diving in for the full course. Just as she lowered herself to dine on her exquisite meal, she felt the first pulse in her body as she neared the peak of her long building orgasm. She had been so hot for Amanda all day that her own slow burn foreplay had caused her to reach new levels of arousal she had never felt.

Amanda's tongue drove deeper and deeper, lashing at her dripping pussy, her lips hypersensitive now so that every tiny stroke felt like electrical charges coursing through her. Her toes tingled, she felt the shiver of release and sat on the threshold while her entire body was on fire. She started to black out from the building pleasure and all she could see was Amanda's sweet angelic face in front of her. She longed for her, she wanted to be with her forever, her body needed her even if all the powers of the universe would fight their union. Just then she came, a thunderous stampede of sensations ran from fingertip to fingertip, across every surface of her skin. The blinding white light in her mind wiped out everything else around her and she collapsed into the deepest orgasm she could remember.

Amanda felt the weight of her lover atop her, but she couldn't bear to move and she fell into a blissful sleep knowing in her heart that Miss Natalya would be with her forever, but not realizing yet what that would entail.