The Boys by the Pool

Story Info
On holiday my wife and I meet two sex mad boys by the pool.
3.2k words
4.24
9.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jayne and I were on holiday on the Mediterranean coast. We're in our mid thirties but in our hotel we'd got friendly with an older couple who were also on holiday. They explained they'd won a family holiday in a competition so having a free holiday they'd persuaded their two sons Adrian who was eighteen and Michael who was nearly twenty to come with them.

One evening we'd had dinner with the family. The boys' parents had said that they were off the next day on a bus trip to some famous gardens. The boys weren't much interested so they would stay back at the hotel. Jayne had been in a rather low cut dress without a bra and it had been obvious the boys couldn't keep their eyes off Jayne's cleavage and the bulge of her big firm breasts.

"I can guess who those boys will be thinking of as they wank off in bed tonight!" Jayne said to me with a chuckle just before we had a good hard fuck in our own bed that night.

The next morning Jayne and I went down to the hotel pool. Jayne was topless, wearing just a tiny bright coloured bikini bottom that only just covered her hairy pussy. The back was just a thin thong gusset nestling between her bum cheeks so her bottom looked all but nude.

We saw that Adrian and Michael were lounging by the pool obviously eyeing up the bikini and swimsuit clad women around them. Jayne was the youngest woman at the pool and had the best figure by far. It was obvious that again the boys couldn't keep their eyes off her. They were both in speedo style swim trunks not much bigger than Jayne's bikini bottom and even across the pool we could see the bulging ridges of their erections. Jayne nudged me.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jayne said, directing my gaze to the boys with a glance. "Shall we have some fun?"

When Jayne and I are on holiday away from home we always try some sexual adventures. At the sight of the boys' bulging speedos I was certainly thinking exactly what Jayne was thinking.

"I'm game for anything short of them getting their cocks up your pussy." I said. That's our usual deal when others are involved.

"That leaves plenty of scope!" Jayne replied with a grin.

Then, with her shoulder-length dark hair catching the breeze, swinging her hips sensuously and with her big naked breasts bobbing with her strides Jayne strolled round the pool side to the boys. She squatted down next to them with her legs as wide as she could get them. I knew the thin cloth of her bikini would show them the outline of her vagina slit as clearly as those thin speedos were showing the outline of big stiff young erections. I couldn't hear what Jayne said but a couple of minutes later the four of us were heading for our hotel room.

Almost as soon as the door of our room was closed behind us Jayne slipped her bikini bottom off, displaying the neatly trimmed bush of almost black cunt hair between her legs. A moment later she was kneeling wide-legged on the bed thrusting her hips forward and arching her back so her breasts swung up and out.

"Are you up hard for me boys?" Jayne said with a laugh. "Let's see those big cocks you were wanking thinking of me last night."

The looks on the boys' faces told us that she'd been right about the boys' masturbation fantasies.

"Then when you've got your cocks out join me on the bed for a play." As she spoke she ruffled her cunt hair with her fingers just in case the boys had any doubt as to what kind of play she had in mind.

The boys' swim trunks were instantly off. Two young penises bounced out and swung stiffly. They were fully erect with their big purple-grey heads pointing up almost vertical. They were well-developed boys and their penises both looked a good seven inches long. Adrian had a thick cock bush of untrimmed brown pubic hair but his elder brother had trimmed his pubic hair to a neat ring just around the base of his shaft. My swim trunks were off a moment later. Compared with the boys my eight inches of hard up muscle was nothing to be ashamed of.

A second later the boys were on the bed with Jayne. Their hands were all over her naked body hungrily exploring her breasts, legs, bottom and of course her cunt. They didn't just enjoy her with their hands. They poked her with their stiff cocks and kissed and licked her breasts and bottom. They got their faces down between her spread legs to kiss and lick her pussy and ruffle her cunt hair with their tongues.

The boys were as frantic as if they'd never seen and touched a naked woman before. Their parents had given the impression they were rather strict and conservative so I guessed it might indeed have been the boys' first taste of naked female flesh.

Jayne was also enjoying all the attention the boys were giving her. As the boys played with her she posed erotically for them in the kind of poses you see in hard core porn. Jayne has always been an exhibitionist. At wild student parties she was always one of the first girls with all her clothes off posing for the boys and for them to get round her and spurt their cum in bukkake over her naked body. She really knows how to show her naked body off in ways that would drive any guy wild. She sprawled, knelt, squatted, got on all fours, and lots more, spreading her legs wide, thrusting her breasts and wiggling her bottom for the boys to play with.

Jayne also played with the boys. She fingered, licked and kissed their stiff erection-sensitised cocks and balls and ran her hands between their legs. She pressed her naked body against theirs. When they kissed her pussy she squeezed their faces between her soft smooth thighs. She squeezed their hard cock shafts between her breasts and took their big erection-swollen cock heads into her mouth and massaged them with her lips and tongue. I could see she was driving them wild. I was amazed they didn't shoot their cum, but I'd long ago learned that Jayne is an expert and knows how to make a guy wait.

At those wild parties I'd always enjoyed watching other guys getting their hands on Jayne and covering her with their spurted semen. I'm as straight as they come, but watching those two naked boys playing with my wife, with their hungry young cocks up steel hard, swinging and poking her naked body was driving me wild too. My own cock felt like a steel bar, and anticipating what was to come I was fingering my straining shaft to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity. But as well as seeing my nude wife in erotic action something else was getting me excited too.

At my all-boys school, as a sex-mad eighteen year old I'd been desperate for sex. I'm straight and I'd wanted girls. Girls were inaccessible but I was surrounded by sex-mad boys my own age all as desperate. We just wanted all our hungry young cocks could give and get so we played with each other.

I'd lost count of the times I'd been crammed into a school toilet cubicle with another sex-hungry boy with our trousers and school regulation briefs down. We'd masturbated together and wanked each other off, stroking and tugging each other's cock to orgasm. The cubicle walls were covered with semen stains left on the cubicle wall by ourselves and by other boys doing the same as we were.

As I watched Adrian and Michael romp with Jayne the sexual excitement of those days flooded back. I must admit that I couldn't resist reaching between the boys' spread legs for a feel of their bum cheeks, their arses, and their balls, to ruffle their young pubic hair and of course to feel and stroke their incredibly stiff young penises. In their melee of sexual excitement with Jayne I don't think they even noticed it was my hand playing with them sexually.

After several minutes of sex play on the bed Jayne squirmed out of the boys' clutches, lay on her back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Wank over me!" Jayne gasped, holding her breasts up and squeezing them together.

Her nipples were peaking like little deep red corks pointing at the ceiling.

Michael, the older boy, quickly knelt astride Jayne's thigh with his straining hard penis bending up over her naked body ready to shoot a load over her. He fingered Jayne's hairy pussy and her thighs, and Jayne reached up and started to lightly caress his balls, his groins and inside thigh tops, and to stroke him right underneath between his wide spread legs. I could tell her fingers were driving Michael wild.

Sometimes I masturbate over Jayne and she does that for me. She knows just how to touch me in ways that turn my cock to pleasure-sensitised steel. Michael grunted, his cock twitched and droplets of pre-cum appeared on his big round cock head. I expected him to start masturbating when unexpectedly he looked at me.

"Wank my cock off for me!" he grunted.

As he spoke he leaned back to thrust his hips and straining penis forward. He formed his thumb and forefinger into a ring and bobbed his hand. It was a message I well remembered from those school days as an invitation to join a sex hungry boy in the school toilet. I wondered if he saw something kinky in having an older man wank his young cock.

"Go on darling! Jerk him off!" Jayne said excitedly.

Jayne likes to watch me, or other men, masturbate solo or hand-job each other. Back at those student parties she had always been among the girls around us clamouring for us boys to show them some boy-on-boy action. My excitement rose as I reached down and ran my fingers over Michael's balls and along his incredibly stiff erect young penis. Michael grunted and juddered with sexual pleasure. I treated him the way Jayne excites me when she hand jobs me.

I reached my hand behind him to stroke his bum cheeks, to run my fingers down his bum crack and slide my hand under him to stroke his inside thigh tops, his groins and his anus. Michael was twitching, grunting and panting with the increasing sexual pleasure, the veins were standing out on his penis and its head was glistening with pre-cum.

By the time I wrapped my hand round his stiff smooth penis shaft he looked like he could hardly take any more. His young cock felt as stiff as the boys' erect penises I remembered from my school days and I hadn't forgotten the skills I'd learned in the school toilet all those years ago.

I began the rhythmic tugging and stroking, pulling his foreskin. I slid my pre-cum lubed hand right up over his cock head and caught the base ridge of his cock head with my finger and thumb the way I like Jayne to do for me. Laying under him Jayne reached up to finger his balls and between his legs. I was close enough to him that my own stiff cock poked and brushed against Michael's naked thigh with the rhythm of my movements.

I wasn't as good as Jayne at making a boy wait for his pleasure. Within a couple of minutes of me starting to wank him, Michael's penis suddenly became even stiffer in my hand. He made a strangled cry and rammed his hips forward, clenching his buttocks. A moment later his penis jerked in my hand, his whole body juddered and several huge spurts of semen splashed over Jayne's belly and breasts.

After he'd shot his cum I eased off my tugging and stroking and let go of his cock. Michael stayed kneeling astride Jayne panting, with his penis sticking out horizontally in front of him dripping semen onto her leg. He was still mostly erect. He closed his own thumb and forefinger round his penis shaft and masturbated a couple more spurts of semen out over Jayne's thigh.

Now I was frantic.

"My turn now," I grunted to Jayne. As I spoke I fingered my woman-hungry penis. "Let me show you boys how a man does it."

Jayne got my message. She squirmed out from under Michael who dutifully climbed off her, smearing her with his residual semen in the process. She rolled onto her front and got on all fours with her bottom toward me, her legs spread wide and her breasts swinging pendulously.

I caressed Jayne's bottom and her thighs. The feel of the soft smooth warm flesh I was about to enjoy strained my cock even tighter. I slid my hand between her spread legs to play with her cunt. She gasped and moaned with sexual pleasure and she strained her legs even wider. The boys had done a good job in getting Jayne aroused. Her pubic hair was sodden with her juice and her labia were swollen with arousal. She trembled and cried out as I finger pleasured her labia and clitoris. She was hot and on the brink of a climax. I got right behind her and poked her bum crack with the head of my cock.

"Want! Fuck me hard!" Jayne shouted. She knew how to put on a good show for the boys!

"Here it comes, slut!" I grunted, slapping her big soft bottom. Something else Jayne loves is when I slap her bottom.

Then with a loud grunt I thrust my hard cock into her vagina till my pubic hair was in her bum crack. Jayne's vagina was as tight, wet, smooth and warm as ever, and she was as hungry for my cock as she always is. Gripping her hips I pumped her full length, getting her bottom quivering and her tits swinging with my penis thrusts and with my belly slapping against her bottom.

Jayne was so hot she climaxed after a few minutes of me shagging her. I held her hips tight as she shrieked, her hips thrust and bucked in the explosion of her orgasm and her vagina pulsed around my cock. Then when her climax began to fade and she relaxed in my hands I began thrusting again. I came a minute or so later.

"Take that you dirty bitch!" I yelled as I pushed her across the bed in my involuntary orgasm thrust as my jerking penis filled her with semen.

I stayed holding her big warm bottom against my belly for a moment then I stepped back from her with my swinging penis smearing semen over her bum cheeks. I grinned at Adrian and Michael.

"That's how to give it to a woman." I said. "Think of shagging her like that when you wank off tonight."

Adrian had watched me wank his brother and fuck my wife. He was standing there playing with his own almost vertically erect penis. The way it was bending back on itself looked like he'd fingered it up ready for a good hard wank. But instead of letting him masturbate, Jayne, still on all fours, crawled across the bed toward him. As her face neared his erect penis Adrian got the idea. He thrust his hips forward to poke the head of his penis against Jayne's lips. She began to lick Adrian's penis head, run her tongue up and down the length of his shaft and to kiss and lick his balls.

"Suck him hard, girl!" I said patting Jayne's bottom.

But she didn't need any encouragement. A moment later the head of Adrian's cock had slid between Jayne's lips and she was massaging it with her lips and tongue. Adrian grunted and his face twisted with the exquisite sexual pleasure. Michael moved round the bed. I thought he just wanted to watch Jayne suck Adrian off. But instead of just watching he began to fondle his younger brother's bottom. That didn't seem to bother Adrian at all, in fact he spread his legs wider for his brother's exploring hand to slip under him between his legs as if he was well used to his brother's hand playing with him.

Jayne moved forward to take as much as she could of Adrian's erect penis into her mouth. Then she began rocking smoothly backwards and forwards to slide her lips rhythmically full length up and down Adrian's penis shaft so far her lips all but slipped off Adrian's cock head. Jayne's cheeks dimpled as she sucked Adrian's penis on each upstroke. Adrian groaned, gasped, squirmed with pleasure and ran his hands over Jayne's bare back and through her hair.

Normally when Jayne sucks my own cock off she excites me with her fingers in ways that drive me wild. With Adrian she didn't need to. Michael's hand was reaching between Adrian's legs from behind to tickle his inside thigh tops, his anus and his balls just like Jayne does for me.

Jayne kept going on Adrian's penis for much longer than I would have expected. Finally Adrian yelled:

"Coming!... Ahhhhhh!"

His face twisted as if he was in agony or ecstasy and he grunted loudly. Michael's hand was on his bottom as if he was trying to push his brother's cock further down Jayne's throat. Adrian rammed his hips hard forward as if he was trying to shove his exploding cock as far into Jayne's mouth has he could. His belly against Jayne's face pushed her backwards. His whole body shook in the explosive pleasure of his orgasm as he spurted his semen down Jayne's throat, and he farted noisily.

Adrian staggered back from Jayne almost as soon as he'd shot his cum. He stood there panting with his cock sticking straight out, swinging and dripping a long strand of semen onto the bed. The look on his face said it all -- he'd just lost his virginity to my naked wife's lips.

After that we didn't bother to put any clothes on but stayed nude. Jayne got us all cans of cold beer from the room's minibar. We connected my big DSLR camera to the room's big TV and showed the boys some of the raunchy pictures I'd taken on our holiday of Jayne in my favourite penis-straining nude poses. The pictures got the boys wild. They didn't need any encouragement when she asked them to masturbate for her as they ogled her in the pictures. They put on a meaty, noisy, frantically hand-pumping, cock-thrusting semen-spurting show. I think I enjoyed watching them masturbate as much as Jayne did, but I didn't let it show.

Adrian and Michael left us just in time to be back by the pool when their parents arrived back. Then left to ourselves Jayne and I headed back to our bed.

"Is it me getting you up so hard or you thinking about those two lovely boys?" Jayne asked me as we lay naked on the bed together and she ran her light fingers deliciously along my steel hard straining shaft.

I didn't say anything in reply but I let my hands, lips, tongue and penis give her all the answer she could have wanted.