The Care Contract

Story Info
Control over a submissive's life is ramped up.
1.8k words
4.29
11.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More chapters to come to expand on the before and after for this one...thanks for reading!

We sat at the kitchen table for the adult conversation that Mistress said we needed to have. Some official looking paperwork was in front of her and my eyes moved between her and the papers, trying to read what they were. I tried to keep eye contact with her bright green eyes but my face reddened and my heart started beating harder in my chest so looked anywhere other than her eyes.

She looked at me, her long light brown straight hair in a single pony tail flowing half way down her back. Her five foot five inch slender frame dressed in a dark blue private care nurses uniform that she wore for work as a care manager and tonight, she spoke to me in a direct businesslike manner.

"I know we said we would have these conversations as two adults but, I don't think you sitting at the same level as me is appropriate. We will discuss things but with one small amendment."

Natalie snapped her fingers and pointed to her feet. She kept her eyes on me and raised her eyebrows slightly conveying what she wanted me to do. A smile appearing at the edges of her lips, almost daring me to disobey.

I tried to stay strong but my will crumbled in seconds as my need to please her soared and I knelt at her feet looking up in to her eyes, my face now feeling like it was on fire.

Natalie picked up the paperwork on the table and started to read.

"This is a care charter contract that the company I work for uses for all their customer assessments. I have amended it as I saw appropriate to suit my needs" the emphasis on the word 'my' wasn't lost on me. I thought I would probably get the sharp end of this 'contract.'

She continued.

"The patient care contract is between:

Miss Natalie McCarthy henceforth to be referred to in this contract as The Owner and Mister Joe Thomas henceforth to be referred to in this contract as The Patient."

She paused a little to give time for effect. Although my adrenaline levels were starting to rise, I wasn't sure I was going to like this.

"Section one, help required with general living assessment.

The Owner has made the following recommendation after conducting an assessment on the general living areas that although the patient may not have any ill effects by using any of the seating in the house, The Owner will encourage the purchase of and strongly enforce the use of a large cushion on the floor. This will stop any unbalance or falls off of above mentioned household furniture."

She looked down at me. Natalie had hinted that she didn't approve of her submissive using the furniture but I assumed that was in her house, not in mine! On seeing the look of surprise on my face, she smiled and went back to reading.

"Section two, help required with eating assessment.

The Owner recommends that the patient would benefit from a more controlled diet. This recommendation includes The Patients need to intake more water and fiber on a daily basis.

Each meal would be supplemented with a handful of IAM's dry food pellets which are both nutritional, tasty and full of fiber. The pellet quantity ratio will be decided by The Owner and will be strongly enforced. The ratio of pellets will be increased over time to increase fiber intake.

Any meals are to be served in quantity controlled dishes to keep portion sizes at a healthy level. Any other food intake that is deemed unhealthy or not in The Patients best interest by The Owner will be removed."

The words 'strongly enforced' sent both excitement and fear through me, I really didn't know what strongly enforced would mean but I guessed I wouldn't have any choice. Even if things didn't work out well, at the next sit down meeting, I would put a stop to it. Natalie would have to listen to me.

Natalie looked at me for a moment to let it sink in then continued reading.

"Section three, help required with exercise assessment.

It is The Owner's recommendation that regular exercise, henceforth to be referred to in this contract as 'Walkies' is to be undertaken by The Patient. This is to be guided by The Owner Miss Natalie McCarthy or another representative deemed suitable by The Owner. Distance and duration to be determined."

Natalie paused for a moment before looking at me with a wry smile on her face adding "this will be enforced by The Owner."

I knew Natalie was extremely fit and regularly ran long distance "just for fun" but for me, this was really going to hurt. I whimpered in response.

"Section four, help required with incontinence care assessment.

Despite The Patients disagreement and protests about the subject, The Owner makes the recommendation that The Patient cease wearing the item known as pull up pants. The Owner strongly recommends that The Patient moves immediately to tape on incontinence slips. These will henceforth to be referred to as baby nappies in the presence of anyone deemed suitable by The Owner. The Owner makes this recommendation as although pull up pants are discreet, when they need to be changed, pull up pants necessitate the removal of external clothing to apply a new pad."

I looked up at Natalie, my mouth open to protest. She ignored my gesture and continued reading.

"This has been proven several times in the recent past. The Owner recommends this solution as it allows the removal and application of a pad when needed easily and discreetly. The Owner recommends the addition of snap on plastic panties to aid the confidence levels of The Patient. Money saved from not purchasing pull up pants will be reinvested in to the purchase of baby nappies instead."

I looked up at Natalie with a look of distaste. She smiled down at me saying in a patronizing tone "what's the matter little one, are you disagreeing with the assessment?"

"I..I really don't need to be in nappies, you know that," finally able to lodge my complaint.

"That's why I said you disagreed with the subject sweetie. You can't deny the times you have needed to be changed recently while we have been out can you. Or that changing you is a pain when a baby nappy would be so much easier."

"Nooooo, please don't do this" I try to protest again, knowing I am probably not going to win.

"You will get used to them in time dear." Natalie replies, completely ignoring my protests on the matter.

"Section five" she continues, "help required with clothing assessment.

The Owner makes the recommendation that The Patient submit a weekly timetable of the type of clothing required for the week. This would enable The Owner to decide on an appropriate clothing decision. Once decided, The Patient will wear the chosen clothing without protest. Consideration will be given in the event that The Patient needs to be on camera while going about their work day. In the case The Patient needs to be on camera, The Owner will choose clothing appropriate to a professional setting only for the parts of the body to be seen. The rest of The Patient will not be considered in this instance."

I interject saying "what happens if I need to be on camera at short notice, I can't tell them to wait while I ask to get changed can I?"

"Good question." Natalie replies, "we will leave a zip up fleece on the back of your work chair, you can put that on for the duration of the call and you will remove it as soon as it finishes."

The speed of her answer told me she had already thought about it and had a get out clause!

Natalie returned her eyes to the paperwork.

"Section six, help required with sleeping arrangements assessment.

The Owner makes the recommendation that it would be in The Patients best interests to sleep closer to the floor. Although there is a large double bed available, The Owner feels it would be more appropriate for The Patient to sleep in a safer, more secure environment. The use of mattress restraints and/or a cage/cot would have better results. This would allow The Patient to relax, knowing they were safely confined and only need to be concerned about getting a good nights sleep. This would remove the fear of injury from sleep walking or falling out of bed."

"Hey, since when have I said about falling out of bed?" I say surprised.

"You did say that you wondered if you slept walked at some point, this would make sure it never happened sweetie." Natalie replies with a smirk on her face. I have no words at this point so say nothing further.

"Section seven" she continued. "Help required for transportation assessment."

"I don't need any help with getting around! I am not an invalid you know!" I butt in with an incredulous tone.

"Don't make me gag you for being rude dear, you were doing so well." Natalie says in an irritated voice. I know she wouldn't have a problem gagging me so decide to hush up.

"The Owner assessed The Patients movements over a period of a week and has come to make the following recommendation. The Patients main mode of transport, an electric car is to be kept. This will provide sufficient transport for The Patient's needs and or The Owner whenever required. The Patient also has a motorcycle which The Owner deems to be too high risk to The Patient to continue to own and ride. The Owner will require the sale of this item immediately. The funds gained from the sale will go towards other more important items specified by The Owner."

I raised my eyebrows and shook my head slowly, not believing what I was hearing. We need to talk about this I think to myself.

Natalie ignores me and continues to read "In addition to the above, The Owner will require the monitoring of movement by The Patient at all times by means of GPS tagging. Short term, allowance will be given for this tag to be removable but placed in the pocket of The Patient when moving about. Longer term, monitoring of movement will be done by means of a GPS chip implanted in the neck."

She looks down at me saying "they are completely safe for all pets so it will be fine for you sweetie."

I had always fantasized about being chipped but now that Natalie had mentioned it, I was a little wary about someone knowing exactly where I was at any time of the day.

"Section 8, general comments" she read out. "This section is just for general notes and says the contract will be reviewed on a regular basis as deemed necessary by The Owner slash Company and will be valid for the period of one year starting from the date of signing.

"Section nine is just signatures." She laughed as she said it. "I think you can work out what happens there."