Wet Tamara

Story Info
A romantic wet date.
2.8k words
4.63
5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

I read Wet https://literotica.com/s/wet-51 by the excellent author The Red Chamber https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1936875&page=submissions

It's a brilliant mind control based wetting story. BUT I had a small problem with it. The spiking of drinks, and the protagonist controlling her bladder etc. Maybe I am just too 'woke'. So...with The Red Chambers agreement I set about giving her control over him with the potential of her leaking bladder.

I have The Red Chambers permission to publish this story! Let's try getting him dancing to her teasing tune.

Wet Tamara

For me Tamara is truly a class act, she is the sexy love of my life, as my girlfriend now of just over a year. Excitedly for me she's come on this beach date dressed in a short floaty red summer dress, one she had clearly chosen to stay cool and importantly show off her assets.

I've booked a cosy little Airbnb on the coast for the weekend. Driving in the car was fun. The short skirt part of the dress kept climbing up her thighs. Then once out in the gentle sea breeze, as we strolled down the path the gusts were gently lifting the hem. With the quickest of glances, I could not help smiling as her turquoise swimsuit covered buttocks are as cute as her legs. At the age of 26, she is a couple of years younger than me. We have not quite moved in with each other just yet. We are close. We spend most weekends together. Just this one we were heading out of town.

When she got in the car, she accepted my large bottle of water without questioning it. It was after all a hot day. She also takes any excuse to have fun teasing me. With the footwell full of water bottles, there was no chance of us getting dehydrated.

It's been an hour since she started drinking the bottle of water. The traffic was horrendous. You could think she was drinking mainly out of politeness. I knew otherwise. Yes, it was warm, but not really hot. But I know time has moved on, the ratio of sweat to water to the bladder. We both knew that she would need to wee soon.

When walking onto the beach, I had turned left, with a squeeze of my body she agreed. We trudged over the sand quite a distance, away from the crowds. We knew that there was a little sheltered spot, well away from the public conveniences.

We got our towels out and sat downside by side. Along with my heavy bag. It's still full of water and being hopeful for later on I have wine in the car. She smiles at me and with a deep breath I can still smell her perfume drifting on the wind. She always smells as delightful as she looks.

After five minutes of talking about everything and nothing, she excitedly jumped up. I knew why. BUT there was a game to play. "Shall we go for our first swim?" She declares almost bouncing on the sand. Her red painted toes digging into the sand. With her hands crossed over her body the almost matching red dress is peeled off her and dumped in her bag quicker than I can get up.

"Oh, how about we wait five minutes." I reply still sitting, with a shake of her head and her busy putting her hair up in a ponytail. I then get on my knees and take my sweet time getting myself ready. All I wanted to do was stare at her crotch as she peed. But I had to play the game.

"I am feeling all hot and sweaty, and I need to cool down." She begs hurrying me along as in the corner of my eye she continues gently bouncing up and down. It's cute when she does it naked too.

What I really wanted to do was lie there and stare at her in her wet turquoise swimming costume and stroke myself and think of her naked. Whereas what I was doing was looking in my bag for nothing. I am playing this game too. I just need to kill some time before getting undressed. I came prepared. Her costume fitted her slim body beautifully. She would have looked amazing in a bikini. We can't have everything. She was genuinely concerned about her stomach. Every time she got naked with me; it looked great.

She is all giggly and excitable about swimming. The bouncing and wriggling standing there got more animated. Tamara can't keep still. The noticeable signs are getting more obvious. The performance was all for me. She is that good.

I take another gulp of water myself. I offer her the bottle; she rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out at me before she accepts taking a large gulp. "I promise I will have some more afterwards." She grins and hands the bottle back as she noticeably squeezes her skinny thighs together.

As we reached the edge of the water, I was busy trying to talk to her, taking my time. She distracted me as we paused for a kiss. We stopped, she smiled, then moaned. It's a romantic spot, breaking gentle waves, sun, and sand. What more do you want? There is no one around in our far corner. Then I feel it. We are so close together; she is a little shorter than me. My legs tickled and all of a sudden, my feet felt wet on the dry warm sand. Over the sound of the waves there was nothing to hear. I just know just looking into her blue eyes that her crotch is now a darker shade of blue. My arms drift down, and my fingers squeezed her wet buttocks. My fingers are very damp. I caress, she shrieks. Then steps back giggled, wiggling her hips, showing off her darkened wet crotch. The tease. Then turns and sprints into the sea "Race you!" She squeals looking back at me before shrieking as her feet touch the cool water.

I followed her in, yes it was slightly cold. I then released my own pressure as I walked through the breaking waves, as to just to catch up with her and give her a big kiss. As we stand there, I feel more warmth in the water. If I was to look down, I would be sure to see the telltale swirl of yellow fluids mixing between us. She kept some back for me.

Eventually after plenty of kisses and swimming around we get a little hungry, and head back into shore.

No sooner had we settled back on the towels, letting the sun do the last bit of drying off, and she was again guzzling water. Just as she promised she would. I dug out our packed lunch. Just some simple tuna sandwiches and salted crisps. The plan just to keep her thirsty. I had also brought some cans of sugary cola. Just to keep our salts up.

With lunch finished, I was romantic and helpful as she laid out on her front squirting the sun cream into her back. Massaging in all over her skin. The large open oval in the back suit was not going to burn her skin on my account. My fingers made sure to go under the straps.

Lying there is peaceful and nice, the warmth on our backs, the sea lapping up against the beach. Feeling full and content, I almost fall asleep, until with her cute giggle she rudely awakens me from my near slumber.

"You need to roll over babes, you're burning on your back."

I grunt and roll over, she athletically springs across and straddles me. I look around the beach, we are still alone. I rest my arms on her sandy thighs. She is sitting on me guzzling water like it is going out of fashion. I never know what she is going to do next when she is in her mischievous moods.

"We can't do it here?" I say stroking her legs.

"I know." She grins and bends over and gives me a kiss.

It was then that she started teasing me as she gyrated her hips that my swimming shorts again felt damp. The minx was peeing on me. I reached up and briefly cupped her breasts.

I couldn't do anything more about it, we were in public. I just had to enjoy the delightful feeling of her urine flowing over my shaft, I couldn't help myself, I got hard as the warmth continued to tickle me as gushed through her swimsuit and through mine, all over me.

She rubbed her hand over my chest with her gorgeous smile, then wiggled her hips over me, and caressed my hard shaft through my shorts a couple of times before she stood up and bounced a couple of times before she grinned. "I'm ready for our next swim!" She smiled as I studied the large droplets dribbling down her sandy inner thigh.

"Right...umm. Give me a minute." I adjusted myself through my warm, soaking wet swim shorts.

She then skipped down the beach to the sea. Eventually I followed her. I just had to have a minute.

***

Late afternoon after checking in we both showered and removed the sand. Our costumes were thrown in the bottom of our bags wrapped up in the towels. She had treated me to one more wetting standing on the beach before we got changed and packed up.

With us both naked, I asked for sex and was told in no uncertain terms that I would have to wait. She then swiftly headed to the bathroom.

I had booked ahead, a rather nice fish restaurant down the road from the rental as my birthday treat meal. A short walk, no need to drive. It was right on the beach. The sort of place waves lapped up only ten feet away from the window. The dress code did not need to be too good, in the photos the sand came through the front door.

Tamara appeared from the bathroom and was looking like a million dollars in another of her fitted blouse, and figure-hugging black sparking leggings. It was as she had covered them in glitter. Her ass looked amazing in them. She had spent what felt like hours in there doing her hair and makeup, but you could tell. I was pacing around the living room when she appeared, again she smelt delightful.

We are ready a little early, she asks if she can open the wine. A quick drink before we go. I look at my watch, the booking is not for another half an hour, it's a five-minute walk even in her rather sexy heels.

When she doesn't bother to use the bathroom before walking out the door. I make a point of going before leaving. I know she is up to fun yet again. I lock the door. She grabs my arm, and we walk in step down the street. It's warm, the hubbub of the city surrounds us. I feel on top of the world. Walking through this amazing coastal town with my gorgeous girlfriend on my arm. Just thinking of what she will do has caused a small problem. I also have a semi. I just know what Tamara is potentially going to do next. I just don't know when. Plus, with her wearing black, will I ever know? The anticipation is killing me. I find my hand dropping down her back to her buttocks. Just checking...dry.

We get taken to our table right by the window. It's incredibly romantic. The sun is now setting over the ocean. We can both look as we order wine. Then without messing about quickly choose our food.

She hums contemplatively at me. As we are briefly left alone.

"Are you okay?"

"Just pondering if I go to the bathroom now, or later." She smiled at me and then focused as the waiter came back with the bottle of wine. The tease has begun.

"We've got time before the starters arrive?"

She smiled at the waiter as the wine glugged into the glasses. "I will wait." She chuckles, smiling at me whilst tucking her stray blonde bang behind her ears. Briefly turning to watch the sand look more golden as the sun lowered.

The fish pate is delicious with the white wine. It's expensive for what it was, but totally worth it. Her, the food, the view, everything.

As the waitress cleared the table, Tamara then smiled at me. Her head pointed in the direction of the bathrooms as she got up and with an exaggerated squeeze of her thighs declared quietly to me. "I now really need to visit the bathroom." I watched as she set off. I was convinced I could see darkening in her leggings and wet footprints on the floor. Were they there before?

It was the quickest toilet visit in history, within thirty seconds of disappearing from view she was walking back to the table.

"Stoke my legs." She practically demanded as she grinned as she sat down, picked up her wine glass and took a gulp.

Under the table my fingers almost nervously migrated up over her knee to now very wet leggings. "Wow." They were predictably soaking.

She smiled. "Now stop." Her face changes, almost glaring at me. I was again hard throbbing against my shorts. Her fabric is drenched. For me.

"I can feel it."

"Now leave my legs alone. Thanks. Later." She almost glared, I sat up a little surprised, until over my shoulder the main course arrived. I smiled at Tamara and busily wiped my hands dry on the napkin.

I had splashed the cash on us both, a lobster and crab sharer. Between mouthfuls and chews Tamara was guzzling the wine. She was having fun. There were bones everywhere. The mood improved a little. There was quite a bit of giggling and grunting breaking the shells, but the meat was delicious. It was an extremely messy meal. The napkins for both of us to wipe our faces. But it was extremely tasty.

But all I could think of was Tamara being cold and damp between her thighs. The glorious whiff of urine on the fabric and wanting to get down between it.

The waiter comes and clears our plates. He asks if we want the dessert menu. I looked at her thinking we would be getting back to the rental. I now only have one thing I want to eat. Devour the taste, the smell and her.

"Oh yes please, I will take a look." She states. Smiling sweetly at me. Taking another gulp of wine. Oh, I see.

When the menus are returned, I choose the chocolate brownie with ice cream. She has the Eton Mess.

She also chooses a double espresso coffee. I now know there are no thoughts about sleep any time soon. That's good news. She wiggles again, I know her now cold buttocks and inner thighs must be uncomfortable in the wetness on the hard wooden chair, in her soaking wet panties. Or as she moves around, maybe she wants to pee again.

Talking of pee, that needs to happen for me. I run to the toilets before the dessert arrives. She smiles, shrugs her shoulders, and starts swiping through her phone. Not needing to go anywhere.

It's awkward trying to pee with a hard on, but sitting down, it happens.

I rush back as fast as I can. She is still sitting there lost in her own world swiping on her phone.

We eat, I settle up. She very slowly gets up from the chair. My eyes can't believe the obvious puddle sitting on it. There are fresh streaks flowing down her thighs.

She quietly bends over and with a few napkins quickly mops up some of her mess, before stuffing the yellowed wet ones in her bag.

As she bent over her arse cheeks were still glistening, her panties practically visible through the soaked stretched fabric.

All I just wanted to do was undress her there and then.

***

There we were sitting on the sand, a few metres down from the restaurants in the semi darkness. The white of the waves reflecting in the moonlight. She was sitting on top of me, just as she had done earlier in the afternoon. I did not care if anyone saw us. One hand was stroking her wet crotch, the other up inside her bra squeezing her breasts as she moaned as she gushed another wave of her hot urine all over my shorts. I had to wear them the following day and did not care. I loved every second of it.

We had to walk to the short distance to the rental both soaking wet and covered in sand. I did not care. It was my birthday treat.

Finally, I got to undress her and have yet another shower but this time together. Come the morning I was booking our next adventure.

The End

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers