All Comments on '3 Crushes and a Wedding - Ch. 01'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Simply mesmerizing — not sure what else to say, but will try. The “set the scene” with Kay provides just enough of a glimpse to appreciate Zoe’s/Ellen’s anxiety while the moments alone with Valentina are erotically spell binding — so easily pictured/felt. You tell us that you will publish a new chapter every 2 weeks, to give you time to catch up and enjoy — not to mention catch our breath :). And, yes, could easily be posted in the Romance category. Thanks for sharing your talent.

GinnyPPCGinnyPPCalmost 2 years ago

I'm hooked. A great start and looking to see where you take this.

metroalmametroalmaalmost 2 years ago

OH those crushes, the one sided flirting. So glad Zoe got a second chance. This story does remind us of just why we were so glad to get out of junior then senior high school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whoah! Grabbed. Held. Waiting with bated breath!

cerrotorrecerrotorrealmost 2 years ago
So good to have you back. Your writing is an inspiration to me.

You have a unique way of capturing a mood, of expressing desire and making an erotic moment intense. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

MightyManfredMightyManfredalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. One of the best crafted tales I have read on this site.

lilshymynxlilshymynxalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible, so much going on already and I can't wait to see how the other crushes play out. Such a different story and I am excited for the next installment!!

sunsailersunsaileralmost 2 years ago

Heart-meltingly beautiful to read.

The best seduction introduction I’ve read in quite a few years now on this site.

Thank you.

And please never stop!

sandy_parissandy_parisalmost 2 years ago

Wow, this is good and intriguing. Keep up the good work, thanks.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

Very, very good. A most enjoyable read. I look forward to the rest of the story.

NetforfunNetforfunalmost 2 years ago

Soooo good. Waiting anxiously for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh my god, I’ve missed you! So glad to have you back. I can’t wait to see how this story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was looking for Ch.2 until I realized Ch.1 had been recently published. I shall patiently wait.

Marbury1803Marbury1803almost 2 years ago

I found this story after I read "I Dare You". which was magnificent. This may be more so.You are such a good storyteller. I can't wait to read the next part...and the part after that......

XactoXactoalmost 2 years ago

I will IMPATIENTLY wait for part two! ❤️

fallwatcherfallwatcheralmost 2 years ago

What a wonderful beginning! Looking forward to seeing how this story plays out.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 2 years ago

A wonderful start. Looking forward to seeing chapter two appear. You haven't lost your touch. My heart and chest were as tight as Zoe's while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like those below, loved this, the complexity, where you take this I have no idea, but I trust that it will make sense and with this much passion it makes riveting reading. Thanks

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

Dear dear Cathy, what a delight it is to see you grapple with the long form again. You are a master of the short subject. Your writing is profoundly erotic, titillating and yet never smutty. You know what to leave unspoken. I love what you're doing by casting the spotlight on 30-year-old Zoe. I look forward eagerly to how you spin her story out. Unquestionably, 5 stars!

shayneoneshayneonealmost 2 years ago

i cant wait to see were this is going smiles well done be happy well and safe a fan shayne

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

Yo this SCORCHED me, I cannot wait to read future installments and learn more about what could have possibly made Valentina think that it was okay to behave like this. Not that I am judging her—I just need to know how she's justifying it. And I need to know how things go down with the others. Thank you for sharing this. I'm a fan.

shayneoneshayneoneover 1 year ago

love it be well happy and safe a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My GOD.

twisted1nlatwisted1nla11 months ago

So, so, so good! Your writing creates a tangible world out of thin air, and captivates me like very few authors ever have. Thanks so much for sharing your gift! Rushing to read the rest of the series now.

O2O27 months ago

Very good. I wish my stories were half as good. I enjoy the long, slow climb in stories also and will continue with this lovely one. Thank you for writing this.

epxxx658epxxx6586 months ago

FANTASTIC! I can’t wait to read the rest of this. You are one, very talented writer.

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

So glad I waited until this was done. So curious how this play out. I foresee her getting with Megan

PerfectStranger82PerfectStranger825 months ago

An engaging start to an interesting tale. Though Megan seems to have the sweeter personality, Scarlett’s is the more intriguing, at least as of yet. And she has the — at least apparent — backstory surrounded by the most intrigue…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
Update: My new story "A Spectacular Pair Of Tits" is done. It's 38K words, so I'm debating whether to post it as a single story or as 2-3 chapters. I hope to make up my mind by next week and publish / start publishing it. --- Hello, fellow Literotica lovers! If you're new he...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES