All Comments on '3 Crushes and a Wedding Ch. 03'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back! I have longed for you to rejoin us and continue on with this story. It was worth the wait. Glad to hear you’re okay.

evilsean1evilsean1over 1 year ago

Fantastic to see this continue on. Can’t wait to see where it keeps going

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

I'd not expected that I would receive such a treat as the continuation of this series. I can barely believe it's here... but I read it, and I enjoyed it, so it must have happened! You continue to write need incredibly well. The bathroom scene was scalding hot. There's a nice balance of angst and character growth, too... I do hope we get more of this story, whenever you can provide it—and no rush, because I suspect your readers aren't going anywhere. We're glued to our seats. Thank you for sharing, and I hope life treats you kindly in the next interval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish we had more closure with Megan's character. How does she really feel about Zoe?

gostnergostnerover 1 year ago

thank you for continuing the story. As your reader I do understand that Life sometimes gets in the way, so I appriciate every word I get to read whenever it is ready to be read.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

No need to apologize for any delay; the appearance of this third piece encouraged me to reread the first two — thank you for creating these believable characters, the setting that brings them together and the sexual/personal tension the defines Zoe’s relationships. Is it not true that the story in very well crafted erotic fiction is revealed in the sex; never gratuitous, rather the sex is the story — reveals the unique nature of each relationship you’ve created. The sex scenes so different, yet each contributing to the tumescence that continues to grow/tease/frustrate. Love what you are doing. Maybe something that started one way in your imagination, but thankfully has taken on a life of its own.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

Great to have a continuation of this 5* story. I'm interested to see how you keep this fresh for four more episodes. For all the extended teasing with Valentina and Scarlett, all that can happen with them is making a few memories. (What happens in Costa Rica stays in Costa Rica.) Only Megan is potentially available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back! And with a bang, so to speak - thank for you writing, editing, and publishing this for us. :) It's a brilliant update to a brilliant story, and I can't wait to see where you'll take this.

shayneoneshayneoneover 1 year ago

hot i dont have the words im going to reread it from the start the characters are that good thank you be well happy and safe a fan shayne

NetforfunNetforfunover 1 year ago

Welcome back and no need to apologize! Real life comes first. Great story as always. I look forward to reading more when you have the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes! Welcome back! I am so, so happy to see this series continued

XactoXactoover 1 year ago

THAT as worth the wait! Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for this, actually loved the teasing sex, very erotic. You write so well and thanks again for coming back.

MarkhawksMarkhawksover 1 year ago

Amazing chapter - would love her to jump Megan in chapter 4....Well written!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius12 months ago

This could have been a satisfying conclusion. And yet you have promised another four installments. You must have a terrific new arc to traverse. Thanks for letting us ride along.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds6 months ago

Phew… I get immensely horny! Your way of telling - not being overly explicit but rather teasing… stimulates my imagination.

PerfectStranger82PerfectStranger825 months ago

This felt like an ending, yet the story continues. Is Kay the Queen of Diamonds (marriage)? Or is there another fourth lady hiding in the wings? Or am I alone in favouring symmetry?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
Update: My new story "A Spectacular Pair Of Tits" is done. It's 38K words, so I'm debating whether to post it as a single story or as 2-3 chapters. I hope to make up my mind by next week and publish / start publishing it. --- Hello, fellow Literotica lovers! If you're new he...