3 Crushes and a Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bi_cathy
bi_cathy
1,092 Followers

Her eyes started glistening and all I wanted to do was take her in my arms and hug her, tell her it was OK, even if it wasn't. I made a step but she instantly signaled for me to stop. "If you touch me now, I won't be able to..."

I stood still, eyes fixated on an invisible wall separating us, tears threatening to burst out of my eyes. That was it. I'd spent a decade hating every word she'd said to me, but also wondering what went wrong between us, fantasizing about what could've been, dreaming of a world where she'd finally realize she passed out on something special, and now that very moment was unfolding in front of my eyes, but I... I didn't feel a single shred of relief. Instead, my heart was being trampled again, crushed by that same realization, grieving that same loss.

"Touch yourself." She was wiping the few tears that'd escaped her eyes. I didn't understand. "Touch yourself," she repeated, now more assertively. I cocked an eyebrow. "If I can live with what's already happened in the hot tub, I can handle another moment like it. Your turn this time."

Her words slowly became clearer. She wanted me to enjoy myself in front of her, to cum with her and for her, as she did for me. A rush of excitement washed over my body. I couldn't ignore the magnitude of our small discussion, but I could channel it for a brief but extreme moment of pleasure. For one at-arm's-length tryst with her in the ladies room of a Costa Rican hotel, in the midst of a destination wedding. The circumstances were what they were, I had to make the most of them.

With an arrogant grin on my face, I stepped back toward the bench, never leaving her eyes. She took a deep breath and allowed herself to look at all of me for the first time since we'd stepped into the stall. Her scrutiny stopped at my chest again, drawn to my still naked, still hard nipples. I knew she wanted me to touch them, but I could make her wait a little. What's a few seconds compared to a decade of heartache?

I lowered myself on the bench and spread my legs wide, very wide for her. Her stare quickly transitioned to the space between my thighs, still modestly covered by my black bikini bottom. I was in the driving seat now, and she had to follow me wherever I went. Knowing I had that power gave me even more confidence than I'd ever felt in my life.

I put my hands on my thighs and caressed the now hypersensitive skin. Slowly, my nails took over, grazing my inner thighs from the knee up. I stopped and took my left hand away, up towards my tit. I went straight to the nipple, pinching it and causing my entire body to jerk in answer.

She wet her lips and looked up at me, eyes pleading. I grinned back, now even more eager to tease her. My right hand grazed the bikini fabric then came and cupped my entire pussy. I heard her whimper.

"Should I push it away?"

She nodded once.

I grabbed the fabric and slid it over my wet pussy to the side, revealing my entire glistening pink flesh to her.

"You're wet."

I didn't even have to touch myself to confirm, but I wanted her to know how much. I teased my outer lips a little then dipped my index inside me, and heard the fantastic squelching symphony that ensued. The same sound played again as I took my finger out and extended my arm, presenting it to her. I bent my index and signaled for her to approach.

"I believe this is yours," I repeated the words she had used when she gave me her finger to suckle on after getting out of the hot tub earlier in the morning.

She fixed my shimmering index and took one step forward, probably not trusting herself to get closer. She bent and paused, taking a deep breath mixed with the scent of my most intimate of juices. I feared she'd hesitate or even reject my offering, but she quickly wrapped her lips around my finger, sucking and twisting her tongue until she had lapped up every drop.

She opened her eyes and let go, then went back to leaning on the door frame, a smirk on her face. "You're delicious," she licked her lips. For what was surely her first taste of another woman, she didn't seem like a novice at all.

I brought my index down, pushed the bikini away again with my middle finger and paused right before touching myself. This, I realized, was as close as I'd ever be to having her saliva on me, in me. I shuddered at the thought.

"It's almost like you're about to lick me."

Her breath caught and she stared as I dipped my saliva-coated finger back in my pussy and pumped a few times.

For a brief moment, I wondered if I should tease it out like she did in the hot tub, but I brushed the thought as I felt my throbbing clit underneath my fingers. I started rubbing fast, then frenetically. She bit her lip and watched, mesmerized by the movement of my hand and the wet sounds it was making. My left hand, which hadn't left my tit yet, kept squeezing and pinching in tandem with the rest of my body. This was most likely her first time seeing a woman cum in real life, and I owed it to her, and all women, to make it special. And to make sure she was aware of how much it turned her on.

"You're beautiful when you're horny," I whispered. Oh, I had no idea where that confident and brazen attitude came from, but I was riding it out. She reddened but didn't take her eyes away. "If I told you to come suck me now, you would, right?" She turned crimson red and barely nodded. This was my personal victory. I didn't need her to do it, I just needed her to acknowledge she would. "Do you want to touch yourself?" She nodded again. "Is your clit pulsating and your pussy burning?" Another brief nod.

God, I could just tell her to take off her clothes and she'd do it. I could ask her anything now and she wouldn't say no. But at the same time, I knew I shouldn't. I cursed whatever twisted morals I had, which made all of this borderline acceptable but forbade anything beyond.

"Good, now you know what I felt in the jacuzzi. I was dying to jump to your side, ride your thigh, and get my fingers inside you and on your clit and fuck you until you screamed my name several times. Now you know the torture."

She hissed and clenched her fists as tightly as she could. Her knuckles were snow white. I was so close, that overpowering pressure building and building inside me in an unstoppable crescendo of quivers. I threw my head back and tensed for a few seconds, my entire body immobilized by the impending orgasm, then cried out "Oh, Sccccc-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-arlet" as I crashed, convulsions and shivers racing across my muscles.

I panted and huffed, while my body rode the end of the wave, and peaceful euphoria spread through me. When I finally came down, I stayed still for a few seconds, breathing heavily, and trying to gain back my composure. I opened my eyes and saw hers still on me, unable to let me go. I smirked and flicked my clit a few times for her, jumping and moaning at the spark that caused, then stopped.

I let the bikini snap back to its normal position and brought my finger up to my lips. I licked it clean while staring at her flushed cheeks and absorbed look. I didn't peg her for the shy type, at least not after our jacuzzi moment, but there she was, dark red as a sweet cherry. Oh, what I'd give to see her like that more often!

She remained silent and motionless as I got up and slowly put on my bikini top, naughtily flicking my nipples for her a few times. She still hadn't moved when I was finally done.

I took the two steps that separated us and stood in front of her. "I hope you enjoyed the entertainment package in your coming out party," I winked and smiled.

She blushed even more. I looked down at her, taking all of her in with a hungry look I couldn't afford in public, and stopped at her own obviously poking nipples.

"And speaking of coming out, at least one part of you clearly is."

She looked down and then back up, like a deer caught in headlight. I choked a little. Feelings of loss and regret washed over me. "I wish we could've had it all, Scarlett. We deserved more than this, we deserved a real chance. We won't have that, but I'll always have the memory of you in the hot tub, and you'll always have this moment."

I reached for the door knob. She pushed herself off the door and let me unlock it. "Thank you," she mumbled, teary eyed.

"You're well-cum," I said as I raised my hand again and licked my index suggestively one last time then brought it to her lips. I flicked her bottom lip once and heard her breathing hiss, trying to smell me, then I opened the door and walked away. I quickly washed my hands, and dashed out. One more moment inside that stall with her and I wouldn't be able to control myself anymore.

As the squeaky ladies room door closed behind me, I realized how lucky we were that no one else had come in during our joyful intermission. There was no way I'd have been able to silence my moans or cries, and she probably wouldn't have whimpered as often as she did. That sound, coming from her, was beyond thrilling.

Once in the lobby, I debated going up to my room but couldn't do that just yet. I had to stay at the party a little longer and socialize with guests, so I headed back to the pool area, reluctantly.

This brief interlude with Scarlett had tempered down my horniness and given my hormones an outlet. Plus, as I put more distance between me and the ladies room, I realized this was the true peak of our story. The hot tub session had been a good start, but this was less circumstantial and more empowering.

I reached the deck and walked straight over to the now-busy pool. I dove in without a second thought or glance to see who was around, letting the water glide over me and wash away the remnants of my past.

Whatever happened now, I knew I had some form of closure with all three women. I could build anew, with anyone, and that was a luxury I hadn't had for as long as I had lived.

bi_cathy
bi_cathy
1,092 Followers