All Comments on '3 Crushes and a Wedding Ch. 06'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
toesucker1toesucker17 months ago

A “perfectly smutty” chapter! The aural sex scene was inventive, and finally we got a hot hint of fireworks to come with Meg! The conversation with Scarlett showed genius-level emotional intelligence from Zoe. She’s really come into her own at this point, but you aren’t letting the path to love be straightforward, are you?

XactoXacto7 months ago

THAT stayed complicated! Beautifully written! Thank you. ❤️❤️❤️

shayneoneshayneone7 months ago

😊 you got me i thought it was over all but the sing its to good to end just yet im now waiting for the next chapter thanks you be well happy and safe a fan shayne 🎈😀

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt7 months ago

Ut ohhhh…. That’s going to be tough to explain! Favorite parts were how she confronted Scarlett, and made Scarlett confront herself, and the conversation with Kay. That was exceptional, how she laid it all out in an honest but kind and very insightful way. I appreciated that a lot. Well…and the massage scene. That was pretty sweet too lol.

wistfuldancerwistfuldancer7 months ago

Wow glad you are back! You are such a great writer, love the sex, love the drama. I Dare You is still one of my favorite top all time stories.

PauljiggsPauljiggs7 months ago

Well, Damn.

That was unexpected.

Intriguing, painfully anticipating the next chapter.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon7 months ago

The best chapter yet. When will the drama end?

NetforfunNetforfun7 months ago

5 stars isn’t enough!!! Knew this was coming but it’s still epic. Well done

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds6 months ago

Jesus, Cathy! I want the next charter! This is painful waiting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
Update: My new story "A Spectacular Pair Of Tits" is done. It's 38K words, so I'm debating whether to post it as a single story or as 2-3 chapters. I hope to make up my mind by next week and publish / start publishing it. --- Hello, fellow Literotica lovers! If you're new he...