3 for dinner

Story Info
Brandi joins Wes and Lucy for dinner.
2.2k words
4.03
5.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wes heard his doorbell ring, checking himself one last time. He opened the door to see Lucy standing there, looking amazing. The surprise was Brandi standing next to her. Wes recovered quickly, letting the ladies inside.

"Well well, I wasn't expecting two lovely ladies tonight." Wes said as Lucy and Brandi set their purses down.

"Surprise sexy!" Lucy said as she pulled Wes to her mouth. They kissed for a minute, Lucy running her fingers across Wes's black shirt.

She pulled back, smiling. "Is it ok I brought a friend?" Lucy asked

"Of course, plenty of food and drink for us all."

Wes replied as he checked out Lucy's ensemble.

Her long sleeve black dress hugged her curves like a glove. It was super short, barely passing her ass, with cutouts at the shoulder and a large keyhole in the middle, accenting her big tits. She wore a pair of black platform heels and black stockings. Her make up was flawless with her lips, a glossy pink, and her nails a deep purple. Lucy left her dark hair down, coming over her right shoulder.

Wes excused himself to the kitchen as Lucy grabbed a bottle of wine for her and Brandi. He heard a pair of heels on the floor as Brandi came in the kitchen. She made her way around the island looking through a cabinet. Wes took her in with his eyes, looking her over. Her super short red halter dress left little to the imagination. It went looped around her neck and was super low cut in the front, making her big tits a sight to see. On her feet were a pair of towering red platform heels, while her legs were encased in a pair of shimmering nude pantyhose. Her reddish brown hair was pulled in a high ponytail with long strands framing her face. She had diamond studs and a pair of silver hoops in her ears. Her lips matched her dress perfectly. Brandi came over to Wes as he was checking on a grill pan with a variety of roasted vegetables. Brandi ran her nails down Wes's neck, whispering

"Does Lucy know you used to fuck me when she was gone partying?"

"No." Wes answered.

"Mmm, that's ok." Brandi said as she reached into Wes's black dress pants. She pulled her hand back, unzipping him slowly. Brandi reached in for Wes's hardness. She pulled him free, stroking him as they stood at the island.

"I missed this cock. I can't wait to eat it." Brandi whispered in Wes's ear.

Brandi licked Wes's earlobe lightly as she jerked his cock. Brandi turned Wes's head, using her the tip of her tongue in his lips.

"I'm gonna watch you fuck her and I'm gonna eat your cum from her pussy." Brandi said softly.

Brandi worked Wes faster in her hand. She looked over to see Lucy standing there watching them. Lucy walked over, getting two wine glasses down.

"Don't mind me. Keep going." She said offhandedly.

Lucy poured two glasses of wine, handing one to Brandi.

"Let me help." Lucy said

She stroked Wes's cock slowly as Brandi took a long drink of wine.

"Make sure you don't get sidetracked." Brandi said as she squatted down in front of Wes. She quickly went to work, licking Wes's hard cock. Lucy held Wes still for Brandi to devour. She reached over, loosening his belt and pants. Brandi pulled Wes's pants down before sliding her tongue across his manhood. Lucy felt Wes's hand on her ass, kneading her flesh. Lucy turned Wes's head and they started kissing slowly. Wes reached up with his other hand, grabbing a handful of Lucy's luscious titflesh. He groped her as their tongues collided. Down below Brandi was slurping Wes's hard meat in her lips. Her red lips were a blur on Wes's cock. She let her tongue trace his veins as she teased his balls with her nails. Lucy and Wes were making out hot and heavy as Brandi took him in her mouth. Brandi held on to Wes's thighs as she sucked his cock. Lucy watched Brandi intently as Wes groped her tits.

"My turn." Lucy said as she squatted down. She quickly took over for Brandi, taking Wes down her throat. Brandi stood up, moving behind Wes. She pressed her big tits against his back, running her nails across his ass.

"Would you like me to lick your ass?" She whispered

"Yes." He answered

Brandi went down, digging her nails in Wes's ass, spreading it. She started slowly, teasing his anus with the tip of her tongue. Brandi flicked her tongue across Wes's ass as Lucy sucked his cock. Brandi pushed her tongue into Wes's tight asshole, making him push his hips into Lucy. She opened her mouth wider, getting him down her throat.

"Let's see who makes him cum faster." Brandi said as she continued licking Wes's anus.

Lucy used her nails on Wes's balls as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth. She licked her way across the veins of Wes's cock. Brandi stood up, moving to Wes's side. She reached down sliding a finger in his ass. She took her wine glass, and poured more in it. She went back to Wes's ear, teasing him gently.

"When you cum l, Lucy and I will share it. Don't make us wait." She said

Brandi took the top of her dress down, exposing her giant tits. Wes grabbed a handful, squeezing her mounds. Brandi kissed him again while pushing her finger deeper in his asshole.

"Fuuuuck!" Wes exhaled as he felt his balls get tight and knew he was gonna cum.

Lucy worked his cock between her lips as Brandi put her wine glass in front of Wes's hard dick. A moment later he exploded in the wine glass as Lucy directed the spray. When he was done Lucy swirled it around in the wine glass, and drank it down. Standing up, Lucy handed the glass to Brandi who drained it all. Wes braced himself against the island as the ladies shared a sensual kiss.

Wes pulled his pants up as Brandi fixed her dress and Lucy poured themselves more wine. Soon they drinking and ready for more fun.

Lucy and Brandi were standing next to each other, as Brandi kissed Lucy. They kissed for a moment, their tongues gently sliding and colliding with each other. They pulled away and Wes was gone.

"Ladies, come join me." Wes said

Brandi grabbed the wine and they went to the living room. Wes wasn't there either. Lucy led Brandi to Wes's bedroom, with its King sized bed. Wes was standing on the bed, his cock at attention again. Lucy went over to him, giving him a lick. Wes stepped down and the ladies took a side. Brandi went to her knees giving him some attention as Wes and Lucy pulled Lucy's dress off. Lucy got on the bed, her ass in the air. Wes quickly pushed his meat in her pussy as Brandi took her dress off, leaving her crotchless pantyhose and heels on. She climbed on the bed, spreading her legs. Lucy dove into Brandi's pussy with her mouth as Wes held on to her hips, fucking her deep. Wes was sliding his cock into Lucy's pussy, teasing her asshole with his fingers. Underneath, Lucy toyed with her clit. She flicked her tongue on Brandi's pussy as Brandi played with her tits.

"Fuck bitch, you eat pussy good!" Brandi said as Lucy's tongue slid across her clit.

Lucy slid two fingers in Brandi's pussy as she sucked on Brandi's clit. Wes pulled out, pushing Lucy on her side. Lucy moved, so she was laying next to Brandi. Wes pushed his cock back in her as Brandi and Lucy started making out again. Lucy's fingers found Brandi's wet pussy, as she attacked Brandi's nipples. Brandi turned into Lucy reaching for her tits. She pulled Lucy's tits to her lips, sucking on her hard nipples. Lucy buried three fingers in Brandi's wetness, pumping hard. Wes pulled out of Lucy, looking at Brandi.

"Your turn." He said as he pushed his cock in Brandi's drenched cunt. Wes held on to Brandi as he slammed her pussy. Wes put Brandi's leg on his shoulder, and slid a finger in her ass.

"Oh shit!" Brandi said as Wes fucked her hard.

"I want you on top of me." She said

Wes pulled out, put her legs back on his shoulders. Lucy moved so she was sitting on Brandi's face, her tongue tickling Lucy's clit.

Wes held on to Brandi's giant tits as he slammed her pussy. Brandi's tongue was in overdrive on Lucy's clit. Brandi's hand gravitated to her own hot button as Wes smashed her pussy. Brandi put her mouth over Lucy's pussy, fucking it with her tongue. Lucy started teasing her clit and reached out for Brandi's

"Suck my clit!" Brandi demanded.

Lucy went down, and the girls were in a sixty nine. Wes was fucking Brandi fast and hard, those big tits bouncing as he did. Lucy attacked Brandi's clit as Wes's cock slid in and out. Wes pulled his cock free, letting Lucy suck him off before plunging back in Brandi.

Wes did this a few times and then said

"I want you to bounce on my dick."

Lucy and Brandi moved around, letting Wes lay down. Lucy sat down on his cock moaning loudly. Brandi was on Wes's side, feeding him her tits. Brandi kissed Wes, slowly, and let him lead. She ran her nails down his chest as Lucy bounced on his dick.

"Eat my ass." Brandi said

Brandi put her ass in Wes's face, looking at Lucy ride him. Wes had Brandi's voluptuous ass spread, burying his face. His tongue probed Brandi's tight asshole, making her moan. Wes was thrusting up into Lucy's pussy, her big tits bouncing hard as they fucked. Wesed pulled Lucy down on top of him, her big tits pressed into him. Brandi moved, Wes wrapping his arms around Lucy. He thrust his cock in Lucy's pussy as Brandi went to Lucy's ass. She licked Lucy's asshole as Wes fucked her pussy. Brandi pulled Wes from Lucy, swallowing his cock a few times before letting him fuck Lucy again.

"Wes, get on top. I'm gonna make you cum hard." Brandi said.

They rolled over, Wes on his knees. Brandi got behind him, pressing her tits into his back. Lucy was on the bottom, squeezing her tits and teasing her hot clit. Brandi pushed a finger in Wes's asshole, slowly sliding in and out.

"Fuck her!" Brandi whispered "Fuckin cum in her pussy!" Brandi was licking Wes's ears from behind, pushing her finger up his ass. Brandi turned Wes's head and they kissed passionately. Wes felt Brandi hit something in his ass and was ready to explode. The pressure hit him and he exploded in Lucy's pink fuckhole.

"HOLY SHIT!" He yelled

He kept going until he was drained. He pulled out, and got out of Brandi's way. Brandi dove into Lucy's pussy. She licked up Wes's hot seed from Lucy's honey hole. She slurped and sucked til she had it all.

Lucy was laying there but it was clear Brandi wasn't done.

"Come here." Lucy said to Wes.

She offered Wes her big tits as Brandi went for Wes's asshole. She worked her magic, desperate for his cock. Brandi's mouth and tongue pushed and prodded Wes back to a rock hard state. Brandi slowly stroked Wes as she kissed her way across his neck.

"You get my ass baby." She told him.

Wes started to finger her, getting her wet. Brandi slid two fingers in her ass, as Wes sucked her tits. Lucy wasn't going to be left out and had taken Wes in her mouth.

Brandi moved and Wes pushed his cock in her from behind. She moaned loudly as Wes slowly fucked her asshole. Wes reached around, teasing Brandi's wetness as he picked up the pace. Brandi pulled Wes's hands to her tits as Lucy teased Brandi's clit.

"He fuckin you good? Gettin that asshole open?" Lucy asked

"Oh fuck yeah!" Brandi gasped.

"You look hot getting your ass fucked." Lucy said as she kissed Brandi slowly. She pressed her own massive tits on Brandi's mouth.

"Suck mama's nipples you slut." Lucy said.

Wes pushed his cock deep in Brandi's ass, Brandi feeling his balls slap her cunt.

"C'mon! Fuck my ass!"Brandi yelled.

Wes grabbed Brandi around the neck, slamming his cock as far as he could.

"Cum you fuckin slut!" Lucy exclaimed as she finger fucked Brandi's pussy.

Suddenly, Brandi moaned loudly and she felt herself ready to explode.

"Ooohhhhhhh fuck!" She yelled

Wes started going in her ass as hard as he could, ramming her asshole. As he did Brandi's pussy released its own honey, and Lucy went for it. She slurped up all she could, as Brandi rode the wave. Wes knew he was close too. He started going long and deep, switching it up to hold off cumming in the big titted brunette.

Finally he couldn't hold it.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." He said

Wes squeezed Brandi's tits as his cock pumped in and out of her ass.

"Cum for me! Give it to me!" Brandi said

Wes exploded again a moment later. His hot semen shooting up Brandi's tight asshole. He pulled out and Brandi jerked him off til she got it all. She licked her fingers clean, playing with her pussy to relax.

"Oh you ain't done motherfucker." Lucy said to Wes, causing his cock to stir.