Her Friend Wanted to Watch

Story Info
She'd always wanted to watch her friend having sex.
2.3k words
4.42
17.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi had married early, to a man who wasn't sexually adventurous. She'd enjoyed sex, even if it were formulaic, but always had the feeling that she was missing out. This feeling was accentuated by her reading material. Not porn, but the heroines in the books she bought were always more Lady Chatterely than Elizabeth Bennett from Pride & Prejudice.

The marriage, for more reasons than the sex, ended in divorce, and not long after she found herself in a steady relationship with a much younger man called Terry.

By the time she was forty-two, Terry had opened her eyes to so much sexually, and there had never been anything she wasn't keen and willing to try. He still wasn't even quite in his thirties so was proud that he'd managed to get himself a 'cougar'. For her part, Suzi was thrilled to have a young guy who wanted sex as often as he did. Not just straight sex either, outdoor sex and exhibitionism became a favourite of theirs, and Suzi was always turned on with the thought of being seen or caught. Something that had happened on numerous occasions!

Not that having a much younger man as a partner meant Suzi struggled to keep up, on the contrary she was always the one keen for more. If Terry wasn't available, then Suzi now had a diverse collection of sex toys which she made full use of when the need arose. Larger dildos for penetrative masturbation and smaller, bullet vibrators for clitoral stimulation. On occasions she'd even had to resort to masturbating at work if a colleague had been gently flirting with her, although this was only with her fingers as she didn't want anybody to hear a buzzing coming from a cubicle in the toilets.

Suzi is five feet two, full figured with 38b breasts, and lots of blonde hair. She's always loved lingerie and enjoyed nothing better than going out with Terry whilst wearing a long coat with nothing but basque, panties and stockings underneath. She also loved shoes, the higher the heels, the better. They would walk around town or go into shops, and Suzi was always excited to be close to other guys with them not realising what she was wearing under her coat.

She once tried going out with a love eggs inside her. She said the thought of walking around amongst strangers with them in was incredibly exciting.

These outings were invariably followed by extremely hot sex as soon as they got home. They usually didn't make it to the bedroom either, and Suzi would be fucked in the lounge or even in the hallway as soon as the front door was closed.

Suzi enjoyed being filmed as well, but this was only ever for personal use. They would film themselves fucking and then watch it back whilst fucking again. Being filmed masturbating whilst wearing over the knee, stiletto heeled boots and black stockings is a night that sticks firmly in her memory.

Suzi and Terry were friends with another couple, Cheryl and Adam, but the longest friendship had been between Terry and Cheryl who had known each other platonically for years. They could discuss anything between themselves, and Terry was aware that Cheryl would tell Adam absolutely everything.

Cheryl was thrilled for Terry that he was involved with Suzi and often told him how lucky he was and how attractive Suzi was. She went a step further than that though one summer day at a garden party when, whilst looking over at Suzi, she said to Terry, "Suzi is so hot, I would absolutely love to watch her being fucked."

Cheryl wasn't bi, or even bi curious, but there was something about Suzi that really turned her on. To be fair, Suzi was, and still is, one of those women that just seem to ooze sex without even trying.

When they got home that night, Terry told Suzi what Cheryl had said to him and added, "Would that turn you on?"

It certainly didn't turn her off, but to be honest she thought it was a joke. She turned the question back onto Terry though, "Would you be interested in that then?"

"Yeah," he replied, "I'd love to see how the two of you responded to it."

Suzi was still fairly sure it had been said in jest but did keep wondering how she would respond in the situation. She knew they'd been watched in the past when they'd been out, and that had turned her on a lot, but that had been strangers who she knew would never see them again, this was a friend they socialised with regularly.

Suzi did admit to herself that she thought Cheryl was attractive. Similar height and figure to herself, but with shoulder length brunette hair. She made herself smile as she thought, if I'm going to be watched I want it to be by somebody good looking.

Terry didn't mention it to Suzi again, but unbeknownst to her it obviously had been spoken about between Terry and Cheryl. Adam had been brought into the scenario as well when Cheryl had explained to him what she wanted to see, but that he would have to wait at home for her while it occurred. "Don't worry," she said to him, "if it's as hot as I'm imagining you'll get your reward as soon as I get home."

One Saturday a few weeks later, Terry casually mentioned that Cheryl was popping over that evening and he'd got a couple of bottles of wine in. "She won't have much though as she's driving herself, so you and me can have a bit of a drunken night in. Make sure you wear something nice though."

That evening Suzi put on a black dress with black stockings and suspenders. She completed the outfit with a pair of black, patent leather, stiletto heel shoes with ankle straps. Terry loved shoes as much as Suzi did, so even if they weren't going out, she still wore them indoors for him.

When Cheryl arrived, wearing a tee shirt and loose, flowing skirt, the chat was the usual gossip about who was doing what, and a holiday that Cheryl and Adam were planning, so although Suzi remembered the previous conversation, she was still convinced it wasn't serious and dismissed the thought.

Terry kept topping Suzi's wine up before she'd finished a glass, so she wasn't sure how much she'd had. She was aware she was beginning to feel a bit lightheaded though. The other thing he kept doing was touching her as he walked past, and that evolved into little nibbles of her neck, something that always made her go weak at the knees.

Suzi had gone over to the CD player and was looking through their collection, considering what music to put on, when Terry stood close behind her, moved his hands down to her thighs and started moving her dress up, whilst biting on the back of her neck.

Suzi could feel herself starting to get wet, but also remembered the conversation about Cheryl watching, so looked over to where she was sitting. Cheryl was in an armchair and her eyes were fixed on the pair of them. "Ignore me," she said, "just do what you normally do."

Suzi realised she'd been set up as Terry guided her back to the settee, but as his hand went up her dress and he started to stroke the top of her stockings she was getting to the stage of being past caring. He was kissing her deeply now, his tongue exploring her mouth as his hand moved higher and his fingers pushed her panties to one side and started to explore her pussy.

Suzi's head was swimming now and when Terry said, "Stand up, so I can undress you." She did as she was asked without hesitation.

Terry undid the zip at the back of her dress and then lifted it from the hem, up and over her head, before tossing it to one side. He then knelt in front of her and slid her panties slowly down her legs to her ankles, where she stepped out of them. He stayed in this position so that he could kiss and lick her pussy, which was shaved, as always. Suzi put her hands on his shoulder to maintain her balance as his tongue pushed into her swelling labia and started to circle her clitoris.

Suzi needed to lay back before her legs gave way, so she stepped back to the settee and slumped down, opening her legs wide as she did so, allowing Terry to push his tongue deep inside her. He continued to lick her, and as she could feel her desire rising, she'd almost forgotten there was somebody else in the room.

Terry stopped licking her and moved to sit on the settee next to her, at the same time undoing his trousers and pushing them and his briefs down to his thighs. "Your turn," he said, "climb on and fuck me."

Suzi didn't need a second invitation and was immediately in front of him, kneeling on the settee and lowering herself onto his lap so she could guide his fully erect cock inside her soaking pussy.

What a view for Cheryl! She was sitting in an armchair behind them so had a perfect vantage point to watch Suzi, wearing nothing but a bra, suspenders, stockings, and high stilettos grinding herself onto Terry's cock. She'd said she wanted to watch Suzi being fucked, but this show was even better than she'd hoped.

After letting Suzi ride him for a while, Terry told her to get off and lay back on the settee. Once she'd done that, he removed his trousers and briefs completely, before positioning himself between her stocking clad legs and entered her again.

It was obvious there were going to be no more changes of position now, Terry was fucking her hard and was going to continue to do so until he came.

Suzi could feel her orgasm building and knew it wouldn't be long before her much needed release. At this point she glanced back over towards Cheryl in the armchair.

Cheryl was transfixed, her eyes unblinking, as she stared intently at the scene before her. She'd changed her position slightly though; her loose skirt was now hoisted up around her waist and she had one leg over the arm of the chair. Her right hand was inside her panties and Suzi could see the movement as her fingers worked feverishly on her own clit.

Terry's cock plunging deep inside her whilst her friend masturbated just feet away was too much for Suzi and her orgasm hit her like a massive wave which would have knocked her off her feet had she been standing. She screamed in euphoria, every expletive she knew emanating from her mouth as the second and third wave washed over her. "Oh Jesus, oh fucking Jesus Christ! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Don't stop!"

Terry would've liked to have obliged, and he did hang on as long as he could, but Suzi's shuddering and screaming was too much, and he exploded inside of her. He did continue to fuck her as she came down, but without the same impetus.

After their breathing had calmed, Terry moved away from her so that Suzi could sit up. Cheryl was also breathing hard but was no longer touching herself.

Terry said to both of them, "How was that for you two?"

Suzi couldn't answer, she was in the middle of being excited, embarrassed, and exhausted all at the same time. Cheryl had no problem answering though, "Absolutely fucking amazing." She said, "You two are the hottest, dirtiest cunts I know."

Suzi, still in nothing but her lingerie and heels, went to get another glass of wine, and was wondering how this sort of situation ended. Surely they wouldn't go back to discussing holiday plans?

As it happened though it was Cheryl who ended what Suzi was worried might be an awkward finish to the evening when she said, "I must go, I really, REALLY need to get home to Adam. You two are fucking amazing." With that she was out of the house and driving the short distance home.

Adam was waiting in a state of heightened excitement when Cheryl burst through the door. "How was it? He asked her, "Did it live up to your expectations?"

"Did it fucking ever!" Was Cheryl's reply.

Adam started moving towards the stairs, "I assume we're going straight up to bed?" he said.

"No," said Cheryl, "get in the lounge. You're going to kneel in front of me and lick me, then you're going to sit on the settee so I can ride you, then I'm going to lay back on it so you can fuck me hard."

There was no point arguing with Cheryl in this mood, and Adam had no intention of doing anything other than exactly what she wanted.

Cheryl had her first orgasm standing in front of Adam being licked, and her second one as she was riding him. The third one though, that was something else! She lay back on their settee in exactly the position she'd watched Suzi being fucked in, and as Adam slid rapidly in and out of her, she thought back to Suzi's orgasm and immediately exploded in much the same way that Suzi had. It was like a volcano going off inside her as she visualised the scene that she'd been wanting to see for so long, and that Terry had arranged for her.

The encounter wasn't mentioned between the couples again, although Cheryl had thanked Terry and told him how she'd copied what she'd watched when she got home.

The experience stayed with Suzi, and it was right at the top of her fantasies when she was masturbating. Suzi and Terry continued to be seen when they enjoyed one of their open air sex sessions, but never with anybody in such close proximity.