3 Moms & 3 Sons Pt. 02: Sean & Maggie

Story Info
Surviving a storm leads to love, sex, anal for mother + son.
11.3k words
4.77
22.3k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The convoy slowly made its way down the mountain in the snow. At the head of the line of cars and trucks was the CalTrans snowplow. The angled metal shovel threw waves of white powder over the embankment, carving out a track for them to follow.

Sean drove the Toyota Forerunner with steady hands. They had 4-wheel drive, and chains were installed on their way up before they reached the mountain pass.

"Turn up here, on Pioneer Trail." His mom Maggie was in the passenger seat, acting as navigator. There was a break in the storm, but off in the distance the dark clouds loomed.

"We're not heading to the casino first?" Sean replied with disappointment.

"I want to drop off our bags, take a shower and change," she saw the look on his face. "You'll get to go play poker with the boys eventually."

"Blackjack."

"Or is it that you don't want to miss out on all the pretty girls at the disco? Maybe it's to see Jen?" Maggie emphasized the name - teasing him as mom's do.

The three single moms knew their boys were becoming men. They had noticed them as women already. Now their desires were developing, along with their experience - and their own male physiques.

And they all knew why they lusted after Jen the most, at least two of them. They weren't yet at the point where they could hide their infatuation or lust so easily.

Jen was Mark's mom. She was arguably the prettiest and definitely the most well-endowed. Too often in young men those went hand in hand. Suzi had Alex. She was short and petite, more energetic and fun to be around. Maggie was somewhere in the middle, both in height and attractiveness.

They had grown up on the same cul-de-sac, in school together and going to the beach on weekends. And even though they had gone off to college since, the mom's tried to keep all their friendships going.

Thus, the trip to Lake Tahoe. Maggie had rented a cabin near one of the ski resorts. But Suzi had points to burn so she got rooms in the hotel casino anyway. They could crash there if they got too wasted on girl's night out. And one for the boys so they didn't have to drink and drive in the snow.

"What?" Sean asked nervously, something she asked had brought him back to focus.

"You and Alex seem quite taken by Jen's, um, assets." His mom toyed with him.

"She's pretty, sure."

"Just pretty?"

"What do you want me to say," he shrugged.

"I want you to feel comfortable talking to me about anything," Maggie said to her son.

"I do," he replied, smiling at her. He genuinely like his mom - she was friendly and sincere.

"Turn left, next street," she instructed.

They drove slowly, the smaller road hadn't been cleared recently and the snow piled up. Sean tried to follow in the tracks left back the last car best he could.

Deeper amongst the trees and climbing in elevation, they finally pulled into the driveway of their rental cabin. The wind howled around them, and snow flurries started up again.

"Grab our stuff? I'll open up." Maggie jumped out and wrapped her coat around her tightly. She could barely see as she headed for the front door.

Sean followed a minute later, bags in hand. He fought the snow in his face as he made it up the stairs.

Maggie turned on the lights, then called back to him from the kitchen.

"Good news, bad news."

"Give it to me straight," Sean replied, putting their bags by the sofa.

"We have power, but no heat."

"What?"

"Lights are on, fridge is on," she said confirming temperature then closing the fridge door. "But the heater is not heating."

"You turned it on? Maybe it takes a while."

She tried pressing buttons on the thermostat again, but nothing changed.

"Not sure how long I can wait," she shivered and rubbed her arms. "It's cold in here!"

"And these light coats are not going to be enough." Sean looked around. "There's a fireplace."

"Is it gas?" Maggie came over.

Sean checked it. "No, appears to be wood. Seems kind of small."

"It wasn't designed to warm the entire house. Check out back, see if there is any firewood."

Sean went out the door off the kitchen, then found a small shed along the side of the cabin.

"Looks like a full cord," he reported. "So, there's that. But shouldn't we head for the casino anyway?"

"We need to know what we're coming back to."

"Maybe we get rooms at the hotel," Sean offered.

"Suzi got 2 singles with a bed in each, but otherwise they were sold out."

"There might be a sofa... better to share a room than deal with no heat. And maybe there will be cancellations and we can still get a room."

Maggie thought about the options as the two of them shivered even with their coats.

"Let's try for the casino hotel," she went out the front. Sean grabbed their bags and caught up. Maggie had stopped on the front porch, checking her phone.

"What is it?" Sean asked.

"Weather alert. There's a storm warning to shelter in place. I don't think we can make it into town."

His mom showed him a picture of an alert with a caption that read: Downed Trees block Pioneer Trail.

"Wow, that's a fast update." It had only been an hour or so since they passed through there.

"Technology at its best," she put her phone back in her pocket. "OK, back inside."

"What are we going to do?" He followed.

"It's getting late, and we have to stay inside. I'll text the girls. Hopefully they made it."

"Mom," Sean said to her. "If we don't have heat..." her son was worried.

"Well, we'll just have to keep each other warm," she said touching his arm and trying to be optimistic.

"What?"

"You said we have a cord of wood. Get a fire started. Bring plenty of wood inside and stack it over there..." she pointed. "I'll go check the bedrooms and see what sort of bedding they have."

Sean lit some tinder and put some wood on the fire. Satisfied, he went to check on his mom. He found her in one of the rooms closing a closet door.

"We have a single blanket in each bedroom. There are towels in the linen cabinet, along with some sheets. But not much else. Clearly, they weren't expecting the heat to go out."

"These rooms are freezing!" Sean added, shivering. "The fire will help in the main room, but not back here."

"Let's make the best of it. Looks like we're camping tonight."

"What?"

"We can wrap up in blankets on the sofa in front of the fire, it should give us some heat anyway." Maggie started pulling the blanket off the bed, then went to the other bedroom and did the same.

"Will this be enough?"

"All we have to do is make it until morning. Hopefully by then the storm breaks. Hopefully they will have cleared the road, and we can head for the hotel in the daylight."

Maggie found a kettle to heat some water, and there was cocoa in the pantry. Sean sipped as his mom sat next to him. The storm howled outside, but being wrapped up by the fire didn't seem so bad.

"Sorry you didn't get girl's night out," Sean said.

"Sorry you didn't get to go play in the casino with your friends," Maggie said to him. "Or dance with the pretty young girls in the club."

"Yeah, this isn't exactly how we planned this night to go."

"Stuck here with mom, sheltering from the storm." She looked at the handsome young man he had become. Sean was 6'2" with brown hair and blue eyes. He had a slender build with strong arms.

"It's not that."

"Would you rather be here with... Jen? She's pretty..."

"She's not pretty like you..." Sean tried to be polite; he wasn't sure why she kept on about Jen. Maggie was pretty at 5'4" with light brown hair and brown eyes. She had a medium build and average tits. But she always seemed overly jealous of Jen and her double-Ds.

"Are you kidding? She has a great body."

"That's great and all, but that doesn't exactly help ride out a storm."

"Keeping each other warm, doing it by the fire..."

"Uh, what?"

"You know, having sex generates a lot of body heat."

"Having sex?"

"Don't you think of Jen as a MILF? That stands for Mother I'd Like to..."

"I know what a MILF is, mom!" And he did know, the guys had discussed this very topic. Did she know?

"Well, do you?"

"What?" He lost his train of thought but was snapped back into focus.

"Wouldn't you like to make it with her... by the fire?" She nodded over to the heat and flames.

"Uh, yea. Sure, I guess."

"I would," Maggie added.

"Make it with Jen by the fire?"

"Now that's a thought," Maggie said playfully. "No silly, make love by the fire. Women like it too, you know."

"Uh, yea, OK." Sean wondered if he could avoid this line of conversation.

The fire crackled and started to wane. Sean got up to put some more wood on, stoking the fire with the poker to move the wood around.

"Thank you," Maggie said as he sat down again and bundled up.

"Even with a fire, it's still pretty cold," Sean said as he shivered and rubbed his arms, trying to warm up.

"We should sit closer, and both get under two blankets."

Maggie scooted over to sit next to him. He spread out his blanket and then she put hers over, creating a second layer. Then she leaned into him from the side.

"And share body heat," Maggie added. "You're warm!"

"Uh, thanks," was all he could think of saying. Because now he was thinking of Jen and her big tits. He had wanted her for some time, and now the guys had thought of seducing each other's moms.

But he missed out on the chance, at least for tonight. Sean gazed out to the flames, imagining her naked body on a big rug in front of the warm fire.

"Rub my tits, for warmth." The beautiful MILF beckoned him.

Holy shit! Was she really asking him to start feeling her up... to generate body heat?

"Sean, rub my arms, for warmth." Maggie turned her back to him, so he could rub both arms equally.

"Oh, yea." Stop it! He had to get the thought out of his head. Was it the extreme cold that was making him delirious?

"If you don't like the thought of warming your mother up in such close proximity," Maggie said with a wry smile that he couldn't see. "Then pretend I'm Jennifer."

"Uh what? It's not that..." he started.

"Sean, we'll have to do everything we can," Maggie interjected. "The temperature outside is dropping. The fire can only do so much."

He had to admit the two blankets they had were thin. And the fire was nice, but it wasn't exactly central heating. Sean did as he was asked, trying to be the gentleman.

Sean rubbed her arms for a few minutes, trying to cause friction and body heat like he had seen on TV.

"This is nice," Maggie cooed. "Hold me close." Maggie grabbed his hands and pulled them across as he hugged her from behind. He was acutely aware that his arms were up against her breasts.

He rested his fingers along her side-boob, near her armpit.

"That tickles!" Maggie squirmed.

"Sorry!" Sean started to pull away.

Maggie held his hands tight, then repositioned over her chest, holding them in place.

"That is very nice," Maggie said as if it were perfectly natural. She pressed back against him, and he tried to ignore the fact that his hands were on her breasts. Every millimeter of movement was registered by his fingers to his brain in micro-detail.

"Uh, mom?" Sean started to squirm himself.

"Tonight, I am Maggie and you're Sean. Just keeping each other warm in the cold storm, OK?"

He considered their situation: wrapped in thin blankets in front of a small fire, trying to stay warm against the cold storm raging outside. He held her in his arms, precariously close to feeling her up.

"I won't be able to sleep like this. Will you?"

"No, good point," she agreed. "Let's move the sofa closer. If we take off the back cushions, there would be more room to lay down."

They got up and Sean moved the sofa with his legs. Thankfully it had felt pads and he was able to gently slide it on the hard wood floor. Maggie took the back cushions off, giving them a wider berth.

Sean added wood to the fire. Then he lay down on the sofa, stretching out on his left side. He had his blanket raised as Maggie slid underneath. She put hers over the top again, creating the dual layer.

Maggie nestled back into his chest, and he draped his right arm over her, under the blanket. They spooned for the purpose of mutual warmth.

The cabin was cold other than a small fire that they tried to huddle in front of.

But for the moment it produced enough warmth and allowed them to fall asleep.

--------------------

Sometime in the night, the fire went out and the temperature dropped significantly.

"Sean, it's so cold. Rub my chest to generate some body heat." A beautiful woman spoke to him as if in a dream - was it Jen? She had a curvaceous body and big, beautiful tits.

Sean put one hand up her shirt. He traced from her stomach to her ample chest, squeezing her lovely, large breasts. Ah, how he had longed to touch and feel her. She squirmed and pushed back into him.

"And my bottom. Warm me up down there, too." She spoke softly, ethereally. The images and words were real and not real; he was drifting in and out of consciousness.

Sean used his other hand, touching her sides, moving behind her. He slipped his hand under her pajama bottoms. He grabbed her rump, massaging her full bottom outside her soft cotton panties.

Then he slid his fingers into her underwear and grabbed a hand full of her bare, naked ass. He squeezed and rubbed his hands all around, feeling her skin. Friction generated heat and she squirmed some more.

"Sean, do whatever it takes to keep us warm, inside and out. For both of us." She begged him, she needed him, to get her through the coldest night they had ever encountered. "Please..."

Sean wouldn't, no couldn't, deny her. He pushed down between her legs and slipped a finger into her pussy from behind. He thought it was a dream, but it started to feel real as well.

"Argh!" She groaned and squirmed under his touch. "Well, that's one way to keep me warm! I've wanted you to do this for so long..."

"Me too, dream lover..." Sean replied to the MILF in his dream.

"Wait, what?" He realized he was speaking out loud.

"Am I dreaming... or are you really feeling me up and fingering me?"

"Holy shit! Uh, wait..." He scrambled, removing his hands from her chest and her pants.

"Not that I'm complaining," Maggie replied. "That felt good, and you we're generating much needed bodily warmth!"

"What? Oh fuck! Sorry mom! I didn't know what I was doing." He sat up as the two of them pulled blankets around themselves.

"What you were doing," Maggie looked at him, "is keeping us warm in the freezing cold." She shivered and rubbed her arms. "Can you please put some more wood on and restart the fire."

"Yes ma'am!" Sean did as she instructed. He was shivering as the temperature dropped below zero. The windows were iced over, and they could see their own breath each time they exhaled.

"It will take time for the fire to heat up again," she said looking at him, clearly embarrassed. "Come sit."

Sean sat next to her, wrapping up in the blanket again - but he was cold and shaking.

"I'm so sorry," he couldn't look her in the eyes.

"It's OK. It was a dream, but it had a purpose."

"A purpose?"

"Your body knew that we were in danger of hypothermia and had to act to keep us warm. Or wake us up - either way. So really, I have to thank you."

"What?"

"For saving us. I know it's freezing cold. You have to trust me that we'll get through this. Together."

"I do."

"And that I will do anything for you, to protect you and take care of you."

"I know."

"And that anything we do is out of love, and we shouldn't be ashamed."

"Uh, what?"

"Give me your blanket, and lay down on your back," she instructed - and he complied.

Maggie put one blanket along the edge of the sofa, and the other behind her like a cape. She held it out, then lay down on top of him.

"Mom?!"

"It's Maggie," she instructed. "Tonight, we have to do whatever it takes, to keep each other warm."

Sean was shocked, but her body felt nice - her warmth and her curves, her breasts. Maggie put her arms around his shoulders as she pressed into him.

"Pull the other blanket down on top of us."

Maggie leaned in and pressed her lips against his. It wasn't a peck like normal, this was a long, firm kiss. And her lips felt good on his cold mouth. But Sean had a befuddled look.

"Kisses help keep us warm too." Maggie explained matter-of-factly. She adjusted on top of him, her body touching from head down to her toes.

"Now under normal circumstances," Maggie spoke. "You would ask a lady's permission. To be sure she wanted you to do something. Right?"

"Of course," Sean replied, trying to wrap his head around what was happening.

"Or if she asks or instructs you directly, then you will know."

"Yea, then I'll know."

"As in, Sean - it's freezing cold, please rub my chest to generate some body heat."

"Yea, that would be clear," he smiled.

Maggie looked at him and Sean looked back.

"What... You're serious?"

"I'd say dead serious, but I'd rather not use that word right now."

Sean realized she meant it. And he wanted to touch her, to fight the cold but for other reasons as well. But it was also his... no, he didn't want to think of her that way. She was a person and a woman, and they were facing this freezing cold. Together.

Sean grabbed her tits, fondling and squeezing.

"Under my clothes, skin to skin friction creates the most body heat."

Sean put his hand up her shirt, grabbing and massaging her breasts - again.

Maggie closed her eyes and tilted her head, moaning softly.

Sean worked at her chest a few minutes, then she spoke again.

"And my bottom. Warm me up down there too."

Wait - were those the exact words, again? Had he been talking in his sleep?

Sean worked his hands down her back, grabbing her outside her pajamas. Then he slipped into her pants, massaging her rump over her panties. Then he put one hand in her panties, touching her skin.

"Ugh," she moaned. Maggie was getting into it and started to move and grind.

Sean started getting hard. He was worried at first, but then figured this was part of the point - friction causing heat, and the body reacts accordingly. Blood flow was welcome.

"Please Sean, do whatever it takes to keep us warm, inside and out. For both of us."

"Wait, was I talking in my sleep before?"

"It was a good dream," Maggie smiled. She nuzzled against him, getting closer like a moth to a flame.

Wait, she was dreaming, or he was? Sean couldn't make sense of any of this.

He moved his hand around from her backside to her front. She lifted, allowing him to move his hand underneath and between their bodies.

Sean found her underwear then he paused, thinking this was crazy. He looked at her to be sure.

"I'm begging you, please... keep us warm!" She asked with her voice and her body.

Sean slipped inside her panties, moving over her soft mound. Reaching down further he found her starting to get wet. Then he slipped a finger inside his mom's pussy - again.

"Ugh! Yes!" Maggie moaned. "This time... it's not a dream!"

"What?" Sean wasn't sure if he asked that out loud or it was all in his head. Either way, he grabbed a handful of her ass and pulled her closer.

Maggie was gyrating harder now, and Sean pushed two fingers into her pussy as she grinded on him. "I need this, we need this."

"For the heat. To fight the cold," Sean tried to clarify.

"Yes, that too!" She buried her face in his chest, moving her arms and legs against his for friction and touching and warmth.

Maggie kissed him as Sean felt her up and fingered her - again.

"I need to feel you, inside me."

"I'm trying," Sean reached down and tried to push in farther.

"No, Sean... I need you... inside me." She emphasized that last part with wide eyes. It was very clear what she meant. It was part passion and lust, part desire and desperation.