3 Moms & 3 Sons Pt. 02: Sean & Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her ass with his hands, holding her against the wall as he pounded up into her backdoor.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" He threw his head back and thrust as deep as he had ever been inside a woman.

"Holy shit!" Maggie called out as he filler her up in more ways than one.

Sean's legs bucked as he started spasming. He blew his load deep into her hot, tight ass.

Maggie sucked his tongue into her mouth. She grinded her body against him, squeezing her butt cheeks. Sean pushed in deep and spurted a couple more times into her.

Sean came down off the sexual high, and eventually had to disengage. The two lovers embraced in the shower, spent and relishing in the warm water flowing over and between them.

"Well, one thing's for certain," Maggie spoke first. "Jennifer had it all wrong."

"You talk about us?" Sean asked incredulously.

"Girls talk just as much as guys do," Maggie confirmed, "maybe more."

"So, what did she say?"

"That you were like all the other young men, only interested in her because of her tits. That you were too inexperienced and wouldn't know much about pleasing a woman."

"Funny," Sean countered. "We thought that because of how hot she is, she never had to try very hard. So, despite the great tits, the consensus was she wasn't the best lover either."

"And who did you guys think was the best, when devising your, scheme?"

"We each had our own opinions... probably because we want different things and of course who we wanted to go after. But as a collective, I think we settled on Suzi - she has to do more with less."

"Can't fault the logic."

"Secretly, I always hoped it was you. But I couldn't tell them that of course."

"And now?"

"I still don't think I can tell them."

"What I meant was, what do you think of me now?"

"Well...Let's put it this way. I'm thinking of texting to say we can't make it." Sean kissed her under the water. "My plan is to stay here, make love to you and worship your ass forever. Or at least for the rest of the weekend."

"While that would be lovely," Maggie said returning the kiss. "My bottom is a bit... sore. I'm not sure how much more I could take right now."

"That wasn't exactly a rejection of said plan," he said playfully.

"No, it wasn't," she said kissing him. "But we'll need food. And I think we both could use a break - to rejuvenate. How about we meet them for dinner. Then you boys can go play poker in the casino."

"Blackjack," Sean said. "Never mind."

"Then we can end up back here, or if its late we crash in one of Suzi's rooms at the hotel... either way, I'll be sure to do whatever it takes to keep you warm and show you how much I love you."

"I love you too," Sean told his mom. "But just one thing."

"Anything, lover," Maggie told her son.

"I get control of the thermostat from now on."