3 Moms & 3 Sons Pt. 02: Sean & Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie had a devilish grin as she knelt in front of him, pulling his sweats down at the same time.

"OK but whatever happens this time," Sean added, "the heat stays ON, regardless!"

Then she licked his cockhead and sucked his dick into her warm mouth.

"As you wish," she spoke as she jerked his cock and took a second to breathe. Then she dove back down onto his 6.5-inch long, rock hard member.

"Oh, uh!" Sean groaned, as his mom bobbed up and down on his dick.

"Hm, tastes funny," Maggie said as she ran her tongue up and down the shaft. She licked her lips and tried to identify the taste.

"Sorry, I, uh, haven't exactly showered yet."

"Don't be - I'm not. The taste is your cum and my pussy."

"We slept connected together, remember?"

"Oh, I remember!" Maggie exclaimed happily. "That was the best night's sleep I've had in a long while."

"Me too," Sean agreed.

Maggie stood up, then led Sean over to the sofa with his dick in her hand.

"Take off your clothes. Then lay down," she instructed, and he complied.

Maggie disrobed herself, then put a leg over and straddled his chest, facing away. She inched back and lowered herself onto him, running her lovely, soft breasts along his legs. She scooted back until her thighs felt the side of his head. Then she lowered her pussy onto his face.

Sean instinctively inserted a finger into his MILFs pussy, his mom's pussy - again. He began to lick at her, biting and nibling on her labia and clit.

"Argh, yes!" Maggie threw her head back in delight. She wiggled a bit to position better, and to rub herself over his face.

After a minute enjoying the fellatio, she grabbed his cock and lowered her head. She licked the top and down the side. Then she put the bulbous head between her luscious lips, playing with it. Finally, she pulled it into her mouth and went as far down on him as she could.

"Fuck, yes!" Sean groaned as his mom sucked his cock. He inserted a second finger into her pussy and worked at her hot box. Sean alternated between licking her clit then sticking his tongue as far into her pussy as he could.

"Eat me, bad boy!" Maggie called out from her position above him.

Sean grabbed an ass cheek with his other hand, spreading her butt and smashing his face into her. He ate at her pussy, licking and sucking her into his mouth. All the while he fingered her long and slow, then without warning he would thrust fast and furiously into her body.

"God damn you're good at that!"

"I love eating pussy. And I love yours most of all!" Sean was excited to be in this position, and Maggie resumed sucking his cock. She grabbed his ass with one hand, and he lifted. She bobbed down on him, trying to find the right angle to go as deep as possible into her mouth, her throat.

With the other hand Maggie grabbed his balls, squeezing them gently. She wrapped her thumb and index finger around the base of his cock, and sucked for all she was worth.

"Ugh, fuck yea!" Sean grunted.

"I love sucking your big, hard cock. Will you come in my mouth, please?"

"You actually want that?" Sean asked incredibly.

"Of course! I want to please you... and it sort of gives me a rush... to know I can make you feel that good. It's a powerful feeling."

"Ah, power over men."

"Then you will be under my spell, to do what I want." Maggie kept jerking his cock as she spoke.

"What is thy bidding, my master?" Sean asked playfully, fingering her while talking.

"For you to eat my pussy until I cum on your face."

"Oh fuck! I love it when you talk dirty!"

"Get back to work, slave!"

Sean did so, with renewed focus on her genitalia. He licked and rubbed her all over.

Maggie squeezed and massaged his shaft while sucking his cock. Sean's legs tightened and his hips bucked.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Sean called out in pleasure. "Here it comes!" He pushed up with his hips, trying to get his cock into her mouth as far as he could.

Maggie gagged then backed off a little. She jerked his cock as he started to cum in her warm mouth. She locked on and sucked hard. His pulsating rod kept spasming against her tight lips.

"God damn! You're good at that!" Her tongue swirled over his cockhead, playing with the pee hole and getting at all the jizz. She squeezed and moved her fingers up, milking his cock of all its fluid.

"Holy shit!" Sean was in heaven, relishing in the feeling as he finished coming in her mouth and coming down of the sexual high.

He had momentarily disengaged, but now was determined to do the same for her. He inserted two fingers back into her pussy, rubbing her clit with this thumb.

Sean licked at her butthole, rubbing this tongue along the soft, fleshy edge of her anus. Then he worked it into her ass, his tongue muscle tightening and forcing past her sphincter's pressure to block. She relaxed and he forced his tongue in as far as he could go.

"Ah! Oh my!" Maggie called out. Happy it wasn't a negative reaction, Sean then inserted a finger in her ass, and proceeded to finger-bang both her holes. He moved his entire fist up against her backside.

"God yes - right there!" Maggie's body shock, then she gyrated and grinded against him.

Sean licked her clit and nibbled her pussy lips, while he continued his digital assault on her pussy and butthole. She clenched her ass and her pussy muscles tightened around his fingers.

"Oh fuck, that's it!" Maggie's body convulsed and spasmed as waves of orgasm crashed over her. She locked her legs around his head and started coming on him.

Realizing the moment had arrived, Sean tongued her pussy and smashed his mouth up into her from below, as she came on him. Her pussy was wet from the action and juices flowed out of her.

He rubbed his face back and forth getting her wetness and smell all over. The pressure and attention made her squirm and squeal in delight.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Maggie called out in euphoria, her fingers digging into his thighs as he licked at her pussy. She ground her body into his face as he tried to lick up all the girl cum.

She collapsed onto his body, heaving and sighing in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, that was good," she panted into his abdomen while still fondling his spent cock.

"Glad you approve," Sean replied from his position beneath her. Maggie lifted her leg and spun around, laying on his chest facing him.

"Who's under who's spell now? Ugh!"

"Are you complaining?"

"Only in that I don't want it to end."

"It doesn't have to," Sean suggested.

"You want to be my lover, permanently?"

"No. Yes. Yes! But what I meant was, we can stay the night together. We don't *have to go to the casino."

"And how do we explain that?"

"Well, there were reports of downed trees blocking Pioneer Trail, after all."

"I like the way you think," she kissed him. "And I love the things you do to me."

"I want to touch and kiss you all over. I love your body, I love you." Sean kissed her passionately as she pressed her breasts into his chest.

"Mmmm," she cooed. Then she sniffed and inhaled around his mouth. "Smells like me."

"Well, that's what happens when you cum on my face!"

"I'm not complaining," Maggie offered.

"I would hope not!" They laughed together.

"Time to shower," Maggie got up.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time," Sean replied.

"That's not what... hmmm, ok - sounds like fun!" She winked at him.

--------------------

In the bathroom, Maggie turned on the faucet and put some towels on the counter. When the water warmed up, she stepped into the tiled walk-in shower. She turned to look at him, fully naked and starting to get wet. She gave her son an inviting come hither look.

"You are beautiful," Sean admired. Maggie turned around under the water, presenting herself to him. She held her arms in, so her chest pushed up and out. The shower splashed water onto her chest and all over her body as she turned.

Sean walked into the shower and wrapped his arms around, kissing her neck and shoulders. They let the water fall down between them, then he turned their bodies, so the hot water flowed down her back and across her front.

Sean pressed his face into her soft, wet, wonderful chest. He reached low, between her legs.

"First things first... time to wash you."

Maggie took a bar of soap and rubbed his arms, his shoulders and then his chest. She spent some time admiring his physique. She cleaned his stomach and abdomen, then down his legs and backside. When she got to his front, she cupped and fondled him while soaping and rinsing.

"Argh," Sean moaned as she toyed with his growing member.

"Wow, again?" Maggie nodded with approval as his cock reached its full length.

"What do you expect? A beautiful, naked woman is in the shower touching me all over. You *are the MILF I've always wanted."

Maggie played with him some more, then stood still holding onto his hard-on.

"You know, MILF implies you'd like to fuck me," she said knowingly as she jerked his cock and rubbed its ahead against her patch of fur. She touched her wet breasts into his arm, pushing him into the corner.

"Ah... Yes! I do." Sean braced his hand against the wall for balance.

"But first things first... time to wash me!" Maggie pressed the bar of soap into his hand.

Sean rubbed his hands all over, soaping her up and washing every bit of her wonderful body. He started with her shoulders, arms and down her sides. Then he knelt and washed her legs and feet.

He stood, washing her neck and chest. Sean spent a few minutes caressing her breasts, soaping and rinsing multiple times.

"They're quite clean," Maggie said playfully.

"Just making sure," Sean replied.

Next, he washed her stomach, moving lower down her abdomen to her groin. He washed her soft patch of fur, then lower to her pussy.

"Mmmm, that's nice," Maggie cooed, relishing in the attention.

Sean soaped up a finger then slipped it inside her.

"And just what do you think you're doing?"

"Cleaning everywhere, my lady!"

"Be sure to rinse that very well."

"My pleasure!"

Sean took the shower head, turning it around and spraying it between her legs. He rinsed his fingers and slipped two back into her pussy, twisting and turning them inside her.

"Oh, fuck... yes!" Maggie moaned and squirmed under his attack.

Sean turned her around, washing her back and moving down to her butt. First the water ran down her front. Then she leaned into the wall and the water went down the back of her head and behind her. He grabbed and massaged her ass for a couple of minutes.

"Rinse and repeat!" Maggie moaned as he pushed the shower head fully against her pussy.

He inserted two fingers into her pussy again. Then he rubbed the bar of soap between her butt cheeks.

Maggie spread her legs, giving him ample room. "Clean me really well down there!"

Sean ran the bar up and down, then his hands all over her ass cheeks and in between. When he got to her butthole, he playfully washed with a single finger.

"Don't put soap in my butt, it will burn."

"What?"

"Don't ask me how I know that. Clean fingers only."

Sean rinsed his hand, then slipped a finger into her butt.

"Oh god, yes!" She arched her back in delight. Maggie pushed back against him, and he fingered her pussy and her ass at the same time. He reached around with his other hand and played with her clit.

"Fuck, again?"

"I will get you off every time if you let me, if you want it. And sometimes even if you don't."

"Argh! Yes... I want it!" She groaned. Maggie reached down and grabbed his wrist holding him in place. Then she began gyrating and grinding on his hand between her legs.

Sean pushed farther into her body, his fingers reaching deep into her insides.

"This is great, but I don't think I can't come yet," Maggie groaned and complained.

"Why?"

"Oh!" Her body squirmed and she moaned. "I have to pee!"

"Go ahead," Sean said naughtily.

Maggie started to move, but Sean held her firmly, one on her waist and the other fingering her body.

"No, right here."

"I don't think I could," Maggie replied, embarrassed.

"Yes, you can. Enjoy my fingers, exploring you. Don't think about anything else. Then just let go." He said as his hands and fingers continued working her pussy and ass.

She closed her eyes and focused on his magic hands. "Oh, ah," she moaned as he touched her private parts. Her body relaxed, then released.

Warm urine flowed onto Sean's hand and down between them to the shower drain. It was naughty and dirty, and he loved it.

With renewed vigor, he finger-fucked his mom in the shower, thrusting digits up into her pussy and ass while he licked and bit at her clit.

"Oh god, yes! Right there!" Maggie's body clenched and convulsed as her body exploded in another orgasm. She grabbed the back of his head and smashed into her pussy.

"Fuck yes, yes, yes - I'm coming, I'm coming! Argh!"

"God you're so beautiful," Sean stood to kiss her, not kept one hand massaging her pussy while she still spasmed on his fingers.

"Fuck," she panted. "I love what you do to me!"

"And I love doing everything to you, and with you."

In the wetness of the shower, Maggie pressed her chest into him and clung to his arms, holding on as she came down off the bliss. Her body was enraptured by his touching and kissing.

"Sean, I love you and want to give everything to you," Maggie spoke with yearning and desire. "I need you inside me."

"Where?"

"I know what men want... you can put it in my ass."

"No, what I meant was - here in the shower, or if you prefer being on the bed..."

"Wherever you want, just take me and love me and give me everything."

"I do. I will. Wait, did you just say..."

"Yes. I am your MILF. And you are my..." she had to pause and think about it. "SILFMA"

"What's that?"

"The Son I'd Let Fuck My Ass."

"Oh god, I love you," Sean got excited, his hands touching her and listening to her talk dirty.

"Show me how much."

"Normally it's the guy trying to get anal from his lady, not the other way around. Do you really like it?"

"Anal? No, not directly. But it's a powerful feeling pleasing a man so much he would do anything."

"I will do anything for you already," Sean said lovingly.

"But then you'll be under my spell," Maggie replied kissing him passionately, their warm, wet bodies rubbing and touching. "Forever."

"We both know I already am," Sean added, feeling her breasts as he pressed him into the shower wall.

Maggie reached down and stroked his member, rock hard from the sexual shower they shared.

Sean started fondling her pussy.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting you warmed up," Sean confirmed. "I always want to do it right. We need to get you wet. You know, lubricated."

"You know the backdoor doesn't get wet from action in the front, right?" She giggled.

"Right. We need some lubricant. What can we use," he asked looking around, "shampoo?"

"Nope, that burns too. Don't ask me how I know that."

"Sorry, I wasn't exactly prepared for this..."

"I was... my overnight bag, side pocket."

Sean came back quickly, excited at the prospect of fucking his beautiful mom. In the shower. In her ass.

He came back to find her facing the shower wall, with her butt pressed out and her legs spread wide.

Sean knelt down and kissed her body. He massaged her legs, her hips, her rump. Then he licked her butthole. He spread her cheeks and inserted his tongue deep inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" Maggie exclaimed. "Are you sure it's not wet enough as it is? I think I can take it!"

"I'm not risking hurting you like that," Sean replied.

"You're so considerate, always thinking of me," Maggie said to her son, her lover.

"Actually, I was thinking of me."

"What?"

"I was thinking long term. Anyone can get it once. But I want to get invited back for more. You know I'm going to want to make love to your beautiful ass over and over again."

"Argh, Ugh!" Maggie moaned and grunted as Sean applied some lube on his finger and slipped it into her tight butt. He slipped two fingers into her pussy as well, working her up from inside.

"Everything you do," she said, writhing in pain and in pleasure. "Oh shit!" She grimaced at being penetrated but was also lost in the ecstasy of his every touch.

"And by the time I'm through with you, you'll be under my spell," Sean said as he inserted a second finger in her ass. Now he had two in each hole and his thumb rubbing her clit again. "Forever!"

"Oh my! Argh!" Maggie squirmed and squealed under his attack. "Yes - Forever! Fuck that feels good!"

Sean worked her for another minute, moving his fingers and out of her pussy and her ass.

Then he stood. He put a generous glob of lube on the end of his cock. Then lined up at her backdoor.

"Are you ready for it?"

"I've never wanted it more," she turned to kiss him. "But I want to face you while you're inside me."

"Yeah?"

"So you see me."

"I see you, and you're beautiful," he kissed her back.

"No, I want you to see it in my eyes. Then you'll know that I know that you know - that I'm giving it up to you, and you are giving it up to me."

"You're an amazing lover," Sean said fully appreciating her as a woman.

He moved into her body, and she opened up for him, lifting her leg up to his hip and behind him.

Sean took her other leg and lifted her body. Maggie wrapped both legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders. Sean pinned her to the wall, and she held on.

Reaching down, he lined his cock up against her butthole again. He had just pushed the head in when she spoke.

"Kiss me?" she asked her son, her lover.

Sean leant his head down into hers, then pushed into her body with all of his. Their tongues swirled as they passionately kissed.

Maggie dug her fingers into the back of his arms as she pulled him tightly into her. Her breasts felt great against his chest, and he grabbed her ass and squeezed her rump as her legs tightened around his waist.

But it was his cock in her ass that drew the biggest response.

"Oh fuck, it's so big!"

"God! Your ass is so hot and tight! Argh!" Sean grunted as he pushed into her up to the hilt.

"It's so full back there," Maggie panted while she tried to shift on the cock she was impaled on.

"Fuck that's great!" Sean responded as she wiggled then tightened her sphincter on his cock.

"I've wanted this for so long," Maggie said in the throes of passion. "I've wanted you."

"And you're the MILF I've always dreamed of." Sean smashed his mouth into hers and their bodies rocked in rhythm. He pushed his lower body into her again and again, his pelvic bone rubbed her pussy.

"Oh god," Maggie replied. "Hold still."

"What?" He stopped moving.

"I can feel this in every part of me," she twisted and gyrated on him. She felt his hard cock in her tight butt, but also her pussy rubbed up against him in tantalizing ways. "Oh fuck - I'm nearly there!"

"Again?"

"What did you expect?" She grunted into his neck. "You tongued and fingered both front and back, for nearly 10 minutes. And then I get your wonderful cock inside me!"

Sean took the cue, pushed into her deeply, moving in and out a few more times. He hit the back of her rectum then held it in place for her again.

Maggie squeezed her muscles and grinded on him, loving him with her ass.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" She called out as the hot water in the shower splashed between them.

Sean resumed moving his cock in and out of her ass, her tight body felt wonderful all around him.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Maggie gripped and clawed at his back as he pummeled into her.

"God! I love being deep in your ass," Sean grunted with lust and desire.

"That's right, lover boy!" Maggie urged him on. "Fill my tight ass with your big cock and your hot cum!"

"Argh!" Sean loved it when she talked dirty, and she encouraged him to finish inside her.