3 Moms & 3 Sons Pt. 02: Sean & Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, are you sure?"

"You can pretend I'm Jen... the MILF you've always wanted... to make it with... by the fire."

He looked at her, and in that split second many thoughts and feelings rushed through his mind. But just as quickly he decided to let it all go. He would give her what she asked for, what she needed.

"I wouldn't have to pretend."

"Really?"

"That you would do anything for me to get us through this... You love me, and I love you. And I want to take care of you the same. We're in this together."

"Oh Sean," she said kissing him.

"And... You are beautiful," he continued. "You are the MILF I would want to make it with, by the fire."

"But I thought you liked Jen. She has the nicer body, and great tits." It was part question, one that she needed a response to, but always dreaded finding out the answer.

"There are lots of pretty women in the world. There's no point in comparing them all. And while her tits are bigger, beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Sean..." A tear formed in her eye.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No... it was perfect."

"And somehow I think you really need this ... and not only for the cold."

"But..." her voice trailed off - what was she really thinking? Had she gone too far? "But it is cold," she regained herself. "The fire isn't enough for us to make it through the night."

"Right. We need to generate more body heat." Sean started to move and pull his pants down and Maggie tried to the same. But under the blankets and fully clothed they struggled to find room.

"It's so cold in here. I don't know if we should take all our clothes off."

"Can I take you from behind? We can pull down our pants just enough..."

"Good idea!" She thought - and so naughty!

Maggie put the blankets on the back of the sofa, then sat up to give him room to maneuver. Sean repositioned himself then pulled the blankets over them as he lay back on her.

Her body felt good, and he squirmed to press into her, warming them up. She reacted by pushing back and her bottom felt wonderful against his abdomen. He grinded his cock at her backside.

"I think you still need to pull my pajamas down... and yours." Maggie said playfully.

"Sorry, I was..." Getting into it? Enjoying it? Thinking how twisted it was that he was about to fuck his mother from behind? But Sean didn't complete the sentence; he wasn't sure he could.

Sean slipped a finger into her waistband of her PJs on either side. As he pulled them down, he hooked her panties too. Then in tandem pulled them both down under her cheeks.

"Wow," he exclaimed, admiring her body. "You are beautiful." He was staring at her ass, thinking naughty thoughts about what he would like to do to her.

"Why thank you!" Maggie said appreciatively. She arched to raise her backside a few inches, and Sean responded by putting two fingers into her from behind.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed happily. "That was quick!"

"Fingers - getting you ready," Sean replied.

"No need for foreplay under these circumstances," she added. "Time to take me from behind."

"You're being direct, I'll give you that."

"Just being practical. This will generate the most heat between us."

"To fight the cold, to survive the storm." Sean no longer was certain that was the only reason. For either of them.

He lowered his sweats and pulled out his cock - quite hard from the touching and grinding and now seeing her beautiful ass... knowing her pussy waited for him to invade.

Sean used his thumb to guide his cock to her opening. Then he wrapped the blanket around his back and lay down on her. With a final thrust he inserted his cock fully into her pussy from behind.

"Fuck that's big!" she moaned into the sofa cushion. "But it feels great!"

"God damn!" Sean exclaimed feeling her tightness around his cock. "Your pussy is warm and tight!"

Sean felt himself getting incredibly hard. The heat from her body was intense, contrasted against the cold room, the dark night.

He slowly moved in and out of her, feeling her insides. Nerve endings from his cock shaft and head reported back glorious details about how good it felt.

Maggie pushed back to greet his movements, and her soft rump against his lower abdomen felt great.

Sean was emboldened by her passion, her participation, her pushing back against him.

He grabbed her hips and began to thrust more forcefully into her.

"Yes! Fuck me harder!" Maggie called out. She turned her head to look back at him, finding a certain amount of lust and desire in his eyes.

Sean noticed, then leant forward to kiss her. She raised her torso and turned her head back. His tongue invaded her mouth, and she sucked him in. All the while he kept pounding into her pussy from behind.

"Fuck me! I love your cock inside me!" Maggie groaned and grunted. Sean alternated between hard pounding and long, slow thrusts into her body.

"You feel so fucking good, and it is getting warm in here now!"

Their body heat was trapped in the blankets and started to thaw their cold bones, their frozen flesh.

"Yes, it's working... but please don't stop..." Maggie called out in the heat of passion.

Sean was consumed by sexual desire as he banged into her with renewed force and intensity. He planted his arms down and rammed his hard cock into her hot, tight pussy with everything he had.

Maggie grabbed his arms above the wrist, holding on for dear life as she tried to withstand his attack.

"I love your body, and I love you! Argh!" Sean grunted into her back as he all-out fucked her. He pounded in so hard and far, that he thought he hit her interior wall on the other end.

"Oh my! You fuck so good!" She called out in pleasure, talking dirty partly for him and partly for her. "Your cock feels so big and wonderful inside me!"

"Shit I'm coming! Argh!" Her hot, tight pussy was too much - and Sean starting spasming inside her.

"That's it, give it to me baby!" Maggie urged him on.

He thrust into her and held, shooting his hot cum deep inside her.

Spasms wracked his body as he clenched and convulsed. His cock continued shooting jizz inside her.

"Fuck - I can feel that!" She tightened her muscles around his member.

"And I can feel that!" He exclaimed with great pleasure.

"Good - I want to please you," she added.

"I love you, too." Sean wasn't done. He reached under her, and she instinctively raised her hips.

"You don't have to..." she started.

"I know. But I want to please you too," he replied.

He found her clit, then began to rub all over her labia.

"Oh lord yes!" Maggie was in heaven.

"You smell and taste and feel so wonderful, I can't get enough of you." Sean whispered into her ear. Then he inhaled deeply and started kissing, biting, and sucking on her neck. The effects drove her wild.

"You know just what to do, where to touch..."

Sean felt he maybe had a little more in him. He started moving back and forth inside her, getting rock hard again.

"Ugh, argh!" she moaned as he increased his ferocity, pounding deep into her. Their position and the angle allowed him to reach the farthest spots inside her.

With his other hand, he spread her ass cheek. He pushed his cock in, stretching her as he strained to get in as far as he could go.

"Oh my god, you're so far inside me," she cried out.

"Balls deep!" He naughtily whispered into her ear as he fucked her from behind.

"Fill me up and fuck me hard, I need this so bad!" She cried out in the night.

Sean knew it was time. With one hand he furiously played with her pussy and lips. With his other, he inserted a finger along his cock inside her pussy.

"What are you doing? Ugh - that's so tight!"

"I'm getting my finger wet."

"Wet? What for?"

"For this," he added, jamming a finger into her ass.

"Argh!" She cried out. "God damn!"

Her butt clenched on his finger, and her pussy tightened around his cock.

Sean leant forward again, kissing her and she turned back into him, sucking his face.

Maggie was lost in the moment, the passion, the sex. She was filled up, and her son was the one totally inside her every opening.

"Oh god, this is so good!" Maggie tried to grab desperately at the sofa's arm rest, holding on as Sean worked at her with his fingers and hands.

"Fuuuuuccck meeeeeee!" She writhed and bucked as he pounded his big cock into her.

"You're so beautiful and I love every part of your body... argh!! I'm coming in you again!" Sean cried into the back of her head.

"More?"

"Fuck yes!" Sean thrust into her body from behind with all he had.

"Oh lord, fuck me... I'm coming!" She tightened her body as her pussy came all over his cock. Spasms rocked her as their bodies sweated and heated up against each other.

Maggie collapsed and Sean lay down on her. They panted and heaved together, neither saying a word for a minute. Sean slipped behind her, wrapping the blanket tightly around them with his arm over her.

"I never knew," Maggie said quietly. "I hoped, I dreamed... but I never really knew."

"What?"

"That it could be this good," she said to him lovingly.

"It was pretty fucking fantastic."

"I want us to stay together, like this."

"Until the storm breaks?" Sean asked, aware they were getting lost in the moment.

"Yes. No. I don't know. It's hard to think clearly." Maggie had tried to avoid this as long as she could.

She had hadn't really thought things would go this far - it had been wishful thinking, a fantasy, to think her young, handsome son would really become her lover.

Some part of her happily side-stepped having to think things through all the way to the end. Logic and reason were getting confused by passion and pleasure, by lust and desire.

"Well, in any event," Sean said closing his eyes. "I think it's warm enough to finally get some sleep."

--------------------

Sean woke to the sounds of a pot clanking and someone moving.

His body registered that it was really warm, so he threw the blankets off him. Then he sat up, rubbing his eyes as he looked around. The sun was shining outside.

"What time is it?" He called to his mother in the kitchen. She was in a bathrobe.

"Late morning. I let you sleep in."

"The fire is totally out. How is it so warm?"

"The heat came on a couple hours ago," Maggie responded.

"How?"

"I don't know, it just did. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!"

"What?"

"Hungry?" She changed the topic, setting down two bowls on the dining table.

"How do we have food?" Sean got up and adjusted his clothes.

"There were a couple of cans of soup in the pantry. Not what I would have planned, but we need something." She got them filtered water from the fridge dispenser.

"Thanks," he said as he ate some of the soup. "So, are we still heading for the hotel?"

"We have power. And if the heat is working, everything will be fine. We can go into town this afternoon and get supplies for the weekend."

"Assuming they cleared the road?"

"What?"

"The downed tree - blocking Pioneer Trail. Remember?"

Sean was confused about some things. But foremost in his mind is what had happened last night - how they survived the freezing cold. He wasn't sure if he wanted to bring it up first. So far, his mom didn't seem to feel obligated to discuss it yet either.

"Yea, of course. Do those things take long to clear?"

"Depends on how bad damage from the storm was. Speaking of which, anyone else make it last night?"

"Make it?" Maggie acted surprised. How much did he know?

"To Lake Tahoe - you know, the meet up spot at the casino's resort hotel. Dinner, dancing... that was the plan anyway."

"Oh, that, yeah," she sighed in relief. "Suzi texted me - they made it easily. Jen got stuck on the other side - they're still in Placerville. But the pass should be opened sometime today. Plan is to meet in Tahoe for dinner tonight. They you boys can go off and play poker in the casino."

"Blackjack. OK. Cool." Sean got up and found his bag. As he suspected, his phone was out of juice.

"I think I left my charger in the car. Be right back." He put on his jacket and went outside. The snow had stopped falling and the sky was clear. The temperature was a cold and crisp 32 degrees.

Sean grabbed the phone cord from the center console. Then he saw a neighbor getting a couple bags of groceries from his trunk just yards away.

"Some storm last night," he called out as he went over to say hello.

"Pretty rough - but it is winter and we're at a high elevation. You on vacation?"

"Yea. How could you tell?"

"We're here year-round. This valley gets strong winds that funnel down from the mountain, so we expect it."

"Say, where's the nearest market?"

"Pioneer junction, where the main road joins up with the highway. You passed it coming it, but in the storm probably didn't notice."

"Thanks. Did they clear the road already?" Sean nodded at his grocery bags.

"The storm dropped a few feet of snow for sure. But the snowplows come through as often as they can to clear a lane. Have to keep the roads open for the casino traffic after all."

"No, I mean the downed trees. Fully blocking Pioneer Trail... last night?"

"I didn't hear anything about that. Weren't any tree cutting crews out. And if there were, it would have been a miracle to clear that already. Broken branches occasionally fall under the weight of the snow."

"Thanks," Sean said heading back inside.

Sean had many questions formulating in his mind.

And he wasn't sure if he was going to like the answers.

--------------------

"Mom!" Sean called her from one of the bedrooms.

"You can call me Maggie if you like," she came from another part of the cabin. "After last night..."

"Yeah, it's about that actually."

"You don't have any regrets, do you?"

"Why would I? We needed to survive the freezing cold. Since the heat wasn't working. Of all nights!"

"I know, apparently it was one of the biggest storms of the year."

"And all we had were 2 thin blankets. Too bad you didn't find the comforter here..." he opened the closet door and pointed to the large, thick bedspread. It was high up on a shelf, but clearly visible.

"What? How did I miss that?" She gave a shrug as if to say, Oops!

"And turning off the heat. We nearly froze to death... and all of a sudden, it's working today?"

"I didn't turn OFF the heat - I could never get it turned ON! Those fancy thermostats have too many buttons... I was trying them all!"

"Like an ON or OFF button?" Sean led her out into the hall, pressing the thermostat control easily and it responded promptly.

"And we didn't nearly freeze to death. Look, I'm happy the heat is on now, aren't you?"

"That's not the point. I need your phone please, mine is charging." She handed him her phone.

Sean found the browser tab that still had the weather alert, then turned the phone back to her.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Look at the date," Sean directed her to at the top right corner of the article. "This is from 2 years ago! There were no downed trees or blocked roads last night. Were there?"

"Oh, dear...I just googled Pioneer Trail weather alerts, and that's what came up." Maggie shrugged her shoulders and looked back at him innocently.

"Was it really that necessary to put us through that severe of a predicament last night?"

"We needed something to put us in an, um, situation." She didn't deny it!

"You said we should feel comfortable talking about anything."

"Yes, but... there was no time," Maggie pleaded.

"Time?" Sean asked.

Maggie knew this was the crux of the matter.

"When you guys get to the casino... all the pretty girls there and in the club will get your attention."

"What?" Sean's head was spinning.

"And also... I can't compete with Jennifer and her amazing tits."

"Huh?"

"Once you're with someone that beautiful, you wouldn't look my way anymore."

"What makes you think I would get with Jen?" Sean asked as if it was news to him.

"Wasn't that the plan you guys had?" Yes, he thought - yes it was.

"Wait - is that what this is all about?"

"Let's just say it, um... it accelerated my plan into action."

"Your plan? Since when did you..."

"Ever since we organized this trip."

"What?" Sean was still trying to catch up.

"I overheard you guys talking about making it with MILFs - which turned into us 3 moms. Then you debated over who would get with who."

"Whom," Sean replied. "Never mind."

"Conventional wisdom is that Jen is the hottest of us three, and Suzi has um, the least to offer. But in any event since I'm your mom, that made one thing clear. Jen would be the object of your desire, of all your attention."

"If that were the case, why not let it play out... Are you not interested in Mark, or Alex?"

"They're OK," Maggie hedged.

"Just OK? They're young, handsome men, like me."

"If we had a party and were drinking, would I be OK if they hit on me? Maybe..."

"But?" Sean prompted her to elaborate.

"But they aren't you. The heart wants what the heart wants..." She pleaded with her eyes.

"And you want... me?"

"Now more than ever."

"Because of last night?"

"That just broke us through the barrier. Tell me you didn't like it."

"Oh, I liked it," Sean was acutely aware that Maggie started creeping closer to him. "All except the freezing our asses off part."

"My ass was pleasantly warm, actually." She smirked.

"I can't believe this," Sean shook his head.

"I know you have thought about me. About us."

"I have..." Sean's head was swimming, and he struggled to form a coherent sentence.

"So, what's the problem exactly?" She put her hand on his arm. This brought him back to focus.

"The problem? I *am* supposed to put the moves on Jen. The other guys are expecting it."

"Ah Ha! I knew it!" Maggie made him confirm it.

"But more to the point: where exactly does that leave us?" Sean asked, treading into dangerous waters.

"Where do you want it to?" Maggie asked, pressing her breast into his arm nuzzling up against him.

Sean thought about all the things he could say, all the things he wanted or didn't want, the problems this might create, the complexities... In the end he had to go for it.

"I want to... OK, I admit it. I want to be with you," Sean told Maggie.

"Not Jen?" She looked up at him with her big, beautiful eyes.

"Look, she's pretty - she has great tits. But that was more about the conquest, about how we were supposed to go after MILFs in general, which yea turned into you 3 specifically. But I can't exactly say to the guys, 'you two swap because I have the hots for my own mom'."

"Yes, that would have been quite a predicament."

"Speaking of which," Sean said. "What are we going to tell them?"

"What do you mean?"

"When we get to the casino, there *was this plan for 3 guys to go after 3 moms. We talked it up so much, about how Jen was so hot... If I don't follow through now, they might get suspicious."

"Would that be so bad?" Maggie asked him.

"Are you ready for this, whatever *this is..." he made a circular motion between them with his hands, "to be out in the open?"

"No," Maggie though carefully. "But I'm not thrilled about you hooking up with Jen either."

"I could say the same about you with Mark or Alex."

"If you went after Jen, then it would be Alex - assuming he wouldn't try to get with Suzi."

"Right. So where does that leave us? We have to come up with a plan."

"And we don't have that much time..." Maggie said quietly positioned herself in front of him and opened her robe, exposing herself to him. She took his hand and placed it on her breast.

"What are you doing?" He asked as she started groping his growing member through his sweats.

"Trying to determine whatever *this is..." she whispered into him as she reached into his pants and fondled him. "Oh, hello there! *This is a wonderful cock!"