3 More Short Stories from the Lodge

Story Info
Alison Brie, Anya Taylor-Joy w/ Lucy Hale, and Kat Dennings.
19.4k words
4.7
14k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alison Brie Joins the Party"

Summer, 2018

This is a flashback to when things started to really pick up at the Lodge. At this point, Lodge attendees were now in the double digits. After the random couple invites that Maisie and Sophie had extended (Emilia Clarke and Hailee Steinfeld), there were now invites being extended more frequently. Emilia Clarke invited Natalie Dormer. Hailee Steinfeld invited Anna Kendrick. Natalie Dormer then invited Jennifer Lawrence, and Anna Kendrick later invited Aubrey Plaza.

At that point I started to lose track of the web of who came from where. Aubrey brought Elizabeth Olsen, which revealed to me they had a preexisting sexual relationship much like Sophie and Maisie. Then it became difficult to keep track of who brought who. It was possibly Lizzy who invited Brie Larson and Karen Gillan, given their Marvel connection, but then there were also those such as Milana Vayntrub and Lily James, who I just somehow never got around to asking. I was likely just too pleased to see them the first time.

There was a specific reason for this. Originally, when people started coming to the Lodge, Anya, Maisie and Sophie, Emilia, whoever, it was always a structured thing. Discussed beforehand, arranged, and scheduled. Then, when more started to come, it became more spontaneous. I'd be alone on a Friday afternoon, and then suddenly I'd get a text from one girl or another, stating that she was going to come up with so and so, or a group of multiple. Over a quick span of time, the Lodge became a party house for a small circle in Hollywood. That eventually changed when the procedures of the Lodge became more strict for security reasons, but for a while there it was one surprise after another.

One of these surprises came on a random Saturday night in the summer of 2018. I received a previous notification from Anna Kendrick that she was coming, and that Aubrey Plaza and Elizabeth Olsen were coming together too. Then, Milana Vayntrub and Brie Larson were coming. And then Aubrey notified me via text:

"Alison Brie is coming with us"

Well holy shit, is what I thought to myself. That brought the night into unknown territory. I had assumed Aubrey would have told Alison about what was actually going to happen. Aubrey was quite vocal about her intentions, to the point where I sometimes worried she was going to just tweet out what she was doing there. Of course I asked:

"And what does she think she's coming to?"

Aubrey replied quickly:

"A party. She just doesn't know what kind."

Then another before I even had time to reply:

"Don't worry, I've seen Alison at parties. Just be cool."

As reassuring as that text wasn't, I didn't let myself get bothered by it. Even if Alison wasn't down with the rest of them, I figured I'd still have the opportunity to have a go with at least a few of them, even if we had to sneak and avoid Alison to avoid her getting the wrong idea. I had to laugh at myself when I conjured the mental image of Alison realizing she was left all alone at the party, and then opening a door to reveal literally everyone else at the party together in bed.

The first attendee to arrive was Anna. It was about 7:00, so still light out, but the sun was threatening to disappear behind the treeline any minute. I watched her emerge from her car and quickly skip her way up the walk to the front door as I stood in the doorway watching her. She was wearing a plain red t-shirt, and a pair of cut-off jean shorts that went almost all the way up her petite legs. All she had on her feet was a pair of flip-flops, that she kicked off right as she reached the doorway, and as soon as they were off her feet she jumped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around me.

We started kissing as I carried her inside and then closed the door behind us. Anna kept her bare legs wrapped around me through the brief makeout, but then between kisses she started to whisper at me with a breathy tone.

"Let's go upstairs right now," Anna whispered before she pressed her lips back against me. "Everyone else will just come upstairs and find us when they get here."

"Umm..." I started.

"Come on..." Anna breathed. "I was going insane on the way up here."

"Actually, we can't just yet."

Anna paused, and then pulled back.

"What?" she said sharply. The very needy look she had was gone, and if you had ever seen Anna's irritated face, you'd know to try to avoid it at all costs.

"Aubrey just texted me that Alison Brie is coming too. And since she's not exactly...informed with what we do, we should probably not be in the middle of that when she arrives."

"Uuuugh," Anna tipped her head back in irritation. Then she let herself back down onto the ground, and stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Ok..." she started again, thinking out loud. "Alison is on her way with the others. Hmm. Let's just go in here."

And with that, she grabbed my arm and started pulling me toward the dining room off to the side of the foyer.

"Seriously?" I said as I followed.

Anna didn't look back at me as she continued, "Yeah come on. If anyone comes in we'll hear the door open."

"Ohhhhhhh, kay," I said, easily persuaded.

Anna pulled me into the dining room, but we didn't make it any farther into the room before things started. Anna turned around and grabbed me by the waist of my pants, pulling them open and unzipping them as she came to the overly long dining room table. As soon as she had my cock out, she was undoing her shorts as well, and with my help, they were quickly yanked down her skinny legs. Anna quickly stepped out of them, leaving her in nothing but a thong, and then she leaned back and sat onto the dining room table.

As soon as she was on the table, my hands went to her thighs and tipped them back. Anna let herself roll backwards so she was laying on the table, supported by solid wood but causing the tablecloth to bunch up around her. I ignored that as I quickly grabbed her thong and pulled it to the side of her pussy. Anna made that even better as she raised her legs and spread them apart. I bent over as I held the thong with my thumb, and then my mouth went straight to her pussy. I let my tongue out and slowly gave a wide lick up her pussy, covering all of it with one motion.

"Fuuuuck..." Anna moaned out as she felt it. She only allowed two more licks before she leaned her head up to look at me, tapped my head twice and said, "Hey, hey, you said we had to hurry."

I sighed in frustration as I straightened myself back up. Anna was in a very good position being on the table, as it was perfectly level with my cock. All I had to do was line myself up, and once I did I began to put my cock forward against Anna's pussy. To my surprise, the second the tip pressed against her lips, they easily parted and I began to slide inside a slippery, wet pussy.

"Holy shit, Anna," I said as I started to slide it in.

"I told you I was going crazy on the way up here..." Anna replied as she put her hands around her thighs to hold them back and spread them open.

After a few thrusts to get my cock wet from Anna's pussy, I started to go faster. She moaned hungrily as she took it, staring up at me with a expression that showed just how desperate an itch I was scratching right now. I kept her thong pulled far to the side to ensure it didn't mess with my thrusts, and with my other hand I reached up to Anna's shirt. It was just a t-shirt, and not particularly tight, so it was easy enough to push it up and over Anna's tits, revealing a pink bra that was allowing them to bounce just a little with each thrust.

Anna took the hard, fast pounding for a bit, holding her legs back so my cock had a wide open angle to slide into her pussy. What I didn't notice at first, until it became very noticeable, was what Anna did with her legs next. Her hands slid up from her thighs to her calves, and then she pulled her legs back further. Her hips flexed, and she bent her legs back so her knees were on either side of her chest, and her calves had come up to the side of her head. She reached up and grabbed her ankles, holding them in place to make her pussy as wide open as possible.

It made the position even better, and I began to rail my cock into Anna even faster than before. I did my best to keep one ear to the front door to ensure that noone caught me off-guard while Anna was bent into a pretzel on the table, but that was difficult with how loud Anna was moaning.

"Ohhhh right there, right fucking there..." Anna cried out as she took the thrusts like a pro.

From this angle, it made it apparent how tight she was, seeing her pussy lips grip my cock even while Anna's legs were bent up to her head. Anna appreciated it too, especially when her moans began to get louder and increase in frequency.

"Rightthererightthere don't stop..." she moaned as her face scrunched up tightly.

Then her face burst open, eyes wide as she let out a series of loud "Ahhh...ahhhh...ahhhh" as she orgasmed. As it happened, I felt it too. Likely from Anna's kegels gripping my cock as I thrusted, adding an extra level of pleasure to it. She was halfway through her orgasm when I started to cum as well. Anna saw that on my face, and she finished her orgasm with a big smile on her face, feeling my cock start to dump a thick load into her pussy.

I kept thrusting into her, finishing my orgasm as Anna held her bent-back pretzel position. She let her head flop back, but Anna seemed to forget she was on a table and not a bed, and her head hit with a small thud.

"Ow," Anna said, and then gave that big, goofy laugh of her's as she grinned again.

Anna released her legs from that position as I pulled my cock out of her. As her legs came back into a normal position, I looked down and saw some of my load starting to run out of her smooth pussy, and released my hand from Anna's thong as it slid back into place. Right after that, Anna hopped up from the table.

"Ah..." Anna said as she stood there, feeling the cum from her pussy run into her thong. "I didn't think of that."

"Neither did I," I said as I stood there, cock still slick from Anna's pussy.

Anna rolled her eyes and sank to her knees, sucking herself off my cock while her hand went back inside her thong. She rubbed it a few times, and as soon as she popped her mouth off my cock, she slid her fingers into her mouth to swallow the excess cum she had gotten out of her thong.

And that's when we heard the heavy clicking of the front door opening.

"Fuck!" Anna exclaimed in a whisper.

I quickly stuffed my cock back in my pants, and Anna grabbed her shorts off the floor, also fixing her t-shirt as she did. She hopped back into them, and then scurried off toward the kitchen.

"I'll be right back," she whispered again as she turned.

I fixed my pants, and ran my hand through my hair to make sure it didn't look disheveled, and then went back to the foyer. Standing in it were Aubrey, Lizzy, and, in all her glory, Alison Brie.

"Hellooo?" I called as I entered the room.

"Hellooooooo!" Aubrey called back, echoing it to the tall ceiling of the foyer. "Where were you?"

"Oh," I pointed behind me with my thumb. "Showing Anna where the uh, wine rack is."

"Uh-huh," Aubrey said as she came in.

"Hi!" Lizzy said with her normal, genial tone. She came past Aubrey up to me and gave me a perfect amiable hug.

"Hello," I said as I put my arms around her, "Welcome back. Glad you came."

I released Lizzy and then turned to Alison, "And hello! Very nice to meet you as well."

"Hiii," Alison said, holding onto the word for an extra second, her voice sounding almost as friendly as the smile she flashed me looked.

At that point Anna reappeared through the door to the dining room, holding a handful of potato chips in her hand.

"Oh, I thought you were getting wine," I said as she walked up to join the group.

"I'm allowed to change my mind," Anna said as she crunched a chip with a grin.

Aubrey stepped up to her and the two shared a quick peck on the lips. Alison looked around the foyer in awe, so I gave her a quick tour of the adjoining rooms, namely the dining room, study, lounge, and bar. As we were coming out of the bar the door opened again, and Brie Larson walked in. There were some friendly greetings, as apparently she knew Alison from both her time on Community and their going to the same gym.

Once all the greetings were completed, the assembled lot of us made our way into the bar. Milana would arrive shortly after, while I was in the middle of mixing the first round of drinks for everyone. I was of course taking requests, going down the line of them as each of the girls sat in a bar stool in front of me. More than once I caught one of them attempting to distract me in one way or another. Particularly Lizzy, who was wearing a low-cut top that, when she leaned forward, gave me a very detailed view down her shirt.

Once Milana had shown up, and everyone had a drink, we went from crowding around and behind the bar to actually sitting in the more comfortable area of the room. Loveseats, armchairs, and a couch were occupied as the now seven-strong group began to get into it. And by 'it' I mean, talking and laughing and just generally hanging out. With Alison here, things seemed to be focused more on being a party atmosphere.

The first round of drinks was had while sitting and chatting. The second round was turned into a drinking game, which quickly emptied everyone's drinks and lead into a third round. Things were getting looser at that point, with girls starting to scatter around the room, but that doing nothing to prohibit conversation because they were just getting louder as well. It was when I was back behind the bar that Aubrey began to suddenly announce that everyone needs to take a shot. Right now.

Knowing there was no arguing with Aubrey, the group assembled as I began to pour a line of shots of some flavor of vodka for the group. As I held mine up to my mouth to prepare, Anna and I locked eyes. She glanced over at Alison, who was following Aubrey's lead holding her glass, but then Anna raised her eyebrows once as she saw Alison eager to down the shot.

"Wait wait," Aubrey called before anyone drank. "Ali has never been here before. So obviously that means she still needs to do the initiation."

All the other girls looked around at each other. There was no 'initiation' here.

"She needs to take her shot from the biggest tits here," Aubrey announced.

Anna let out a suddenly agreeable "mhm" as she nodded, as did Brie, who supported this as well. At that point everyone looked at Milana, who not only had the biggest tits of the assembled group, but was wearing a very convenient black tanktop that already had her cleavage out.

"Ummm, haha, alright," Alison said, sounding somewhat uneasy but still getting a laugh in.

Aubrey plucked Alison's drink from her hand, and then lead her over to Milana, who downed her own shot and put the glass down forcefully. Then, she reached down further and pulled down her own tanktop, causing her tits to spill out even more, but not fully expose them. She held the tank top in place as Aubrey came over and wedged the shot glass between her tits, careful not to spill a drop.

Alison stepped forward in front of Milana, and then knelt down just enough to put her face on the same level as Milana's tits. She carefully put her mouth forward, and then wrapped it around the shotglass, locking it in place with her mouth. Alison then tipped her head back, taking the shot glass with her without using her hands, and then swallowing the contents in one gulp as the girls around her all gave a cheer. As soon as the glass was free from Alison's mouth, Milana reached forward and grabbed her by the shoulders, pulling Alison back down into her tits and laughing as Alison gave them an incredibly surprising motorboat.

Several eyebrows were raised at this in surprise, but they were very quickly covered up by whoops and cheers. I could see what was going on, and almost hear what the rest of the girls were thinking. They'd all been up here before, and all had some form of interaction with each other at this point. They were all wondering if now was the moment to make a move on Alison, and bring her into it too.

The moment passed as Alison stepped away from a now flustered Milana, whose tank top was not thick enough to hide the fact that her nipples were slightly harder than they were before. Alison went back to the bar and sat down, putting her glass down in front of me and asking for one more drink. I mixed one more and slid it to her, but was then interrupted by Aubrey's voice again.

"We'll be right back," Aubrey announced. I looked up just in time to see Aubrey leading Lizzy by the hand out of the room. Both of them still had drinks in hand, but the way Lizzy was smirking silently to herself made me think they were leaving to find somewhere a little more private.

"Oh," Alison said after taking another sip. "You've got to show me the rest of the house."

"Totally," I said, waving Alison along as I emerged from behind the bar.

I began leading an impromptu group around the house, with Alison behind me, and then Anna, Milana, and Brie tagging along. The other 3 had of course seen the house before, but I bet they wanted to tag along just to stay near Alison. We went through the rest of the first floor, showing Alison the study, kitchen, dining room, lounge, gym, etc. It was when the group went out back to look at the pool that Alison really perked up.

"Oh woooow," Alison said in an impressed tone as she scanned the deck to see the pool and hot tub.

"Are we swimming?" Anna suddenly asked.

Milana was dipping her foot down into the water, careful not to get her jeans wet. Brie on the other hand was already teasing that she was about to take off her top, showing off her stomach as she waited for an answer. Alison looked around with a withheld grin, suddenly put on the spot.

"Uhh, maybe after the rest of the house tour?" Alison answered with a giggle.

We went back inside through the lounge, and as we meandered back into the foyer, Milana and Brie went off ahead of us. There was a few minutes' worth of gap as Alison had to take the opportunity to quickly leaf through some of the record collection stored by the sound system, which lead to a thorough discussion about a great deal of bands and me showing off some original pressings. Then we continued on after what must have been 15 or 20 minutes.

Anna and Alison followed behind me as I started up the stairs to show off the bedrooms. I pointed along the wings of the upper hallway and just mentioned how they were 'spare' bedrooms. Although at this point some of them were being consistently claimed to the point that I considered putting name plates on them. Then, as we came down the center hallway towards my room, I noticed that the door was open, and there was light spilling out into the hallway from it.

"Anna," I started as we approached, "Don't tell me Aubrey got into my room again."

"Not my fault," Anna countered with a smirk. Alison said nothing, although the implication of what that meant was probably starting to dawn on her.

We entered the bedroom, and found it surprisingly empty. None on the bed, and no one hanging around. Then I noticed the bathroom door was closed, and I heard the faint noise of water running.

"Oh no," I said as I moved toward the bathroom door. As soon as I opened it, I exclaimed a very fake-sounding, "Not again."

The door opened to a scene in progress. Lizzy and Aubrey were both naked, and in the bathtub together. But the thing was, the bath tub had essentially no water in it. Lizzy was laying on her back, with her legs up on the side of the tub, and her pussy directly under the faucet as it ran a steady stream of water directly down onto her pussy. Aubrey was seated behind her, with her fingers at her own pussy rubbing her clit. Milana was also naked, but she was alone in the shower, currently using the showerhead to spray down her tits while she also played with her pussy. Brie was sitting on the sink, still clothed, and just watching without a word.