3 More Short Stories from the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a short while where I literally couldn't focus on one thing or the other. My gaze would go to the screen and see Lucy's leg twitch as Anya's fingers played with her pussy and her clit, but then I'd be distracted by Cami sliding her mouth all the way down my cock. Lucy would pump her fingers into Anya causing a very loud moan, but then Maddy and Cami would simultaneously run their tongues over the tip of my cock. My attention was flipped back and forth, until Maddy and Cami finally got up and came at me again.

There was a flurry of pulling and kissing as each of them pressed against me, getting on their knees to get on the same level as me. As we kissed, Maddy's hand went to my cock and kept stroking it, her hand easily slipping up and down from how slick their mouths had left it. Cami was the one to break off first, but she gave me such a piercing, daggers-stare that I was forced to stare at her as she bent back over on the bed. She faced away from me, that perfectly thick ass stretching out her panties. My hands gripped her panties at the top of her waist, and then began to fold them down over her ass. They went down her thighs, and I left them there still wrapped around her knees. Maddy had gotten in closer to her, and as she bent over, Cami leaned her mouth in and began to lick up each of Maddy's tits.

I quickly set the camera down beside us, and made sure it would stay balanced there. A quick glance to the TV revealed that both Lucy and Anya were watching intently, not distracting them from the way they were touching each other, but motivating it further. Maddy was the one who was now distracted, closing her eyes and moaning at the feeling of Cami licking up her tits. I gripped my cock and moved into position behind Cami's ass. As I started to slide it inside her, she moaned and pressed herself into Maddy's chest, causing Maddy to grab the back of her head and pull her in tighter.

Cami stayed right there, locking her mouth onto one of Maddy's nipples as I started to fuck her from behind. Maddy moaned and Cami moaned louder as I grabbed her ass and began to pull it into my cock as I thrust forward. There was an equally loud moan from the TV, and I turned to look as Lucy's head fell back and she moaned louder. Her legs kicked out sharply and then slid back into place as she started to fidget more. She slouched down further, and released her hands from Anya as she laid down entirely. Anya leaned her head down and brought her mouth back to Lucy's nipples, while her fingers worked Lucy's clit in such a way that I could clearly see that she was putting all her attention into one tiny spot.

All noises that Cami made were instantly drowned out in my brain by watching Lucy. She moaned louder, urgently crying out and sending it roaring across the room and into Anya's computer to be echoed out into my bedroom. Even with Cami's amazingly round ass in front of me, and my cock in her pussy, I couldn't take my eyes away as Lucy twitched and started to cum. Anya barely seemed to be touching her, with her fingers lightly working her clit up and down, but Lucy moaned out with wide eyes and slapped her hand against the headboard of the bed.

Neither of the two in front of me noticed my focus was elsewhere. Cami was turned away, taking my cock from behind, while Maddy, eyes closed, had her hand in her panties to play with her pussy while Cami licked her tits. Anya looked up at the screen to watch me for a moment, smirking from both the view and the way that Lucy had just came. Once Lucy had calmed down a bit, Anya sat back against the headboard of the bed, and encouraged Lucy to flip around and get on her stomach. Lucy quickly got into place, laying down and putting her mouth onto Anya's pussy. Lucy's toned legs were spread enough that I could still see her pussy, but Anya's was now blocked by Lucy's head on it. Anya's face however, stared straight at the screen watching me with a grin.

"Come on babe," Anya called as she ran her hands through Lucy's hair, "Use those two."

Maddy grinned at Anya's words, and then again when she felt my hand grab her by the back of the head. I pulled Maddy down, and pulled my cock out of Cami's pussy before setting it on top of her ass. Maddy found it immediately, sliding it into her mouth as she grabbed Cami's ass for support. I pumped my cock into Maddy's mouth a few times, and then shoved it back into Cami, this time starting to pound harder. I took the occasional glance at Anya being eaten out by Lucy, but the rest of the time I stared down at Cami's ass, and Maddy's face looking up at me with a grin.

Cami took it harder while moaning and gripping the bed with both hands, while Anya let out quiet but forceful moans. In addition to having her hands playfully going through Lucy's hair, Anya was also moving her legs against her, resting her calves on her back and stroking her feet along Lucy's sides.

"Oh my god that's it..." Anya moaned out hard.

I wasn't sure if she was referring to herself, or to Cami, who had whipped her hair upward and was now arching her back as she cried out hard. Maddy's hands went to Cami's ass and pushed her back into my cock harder, and soon Cami was crying out in an intense, caught off-guard way as an orgasm pushed through her and made her contort her body starting with her ass. I watched her and then quickly looked over to Anya, who had her legs pointed into the air as she moaned and held Lucy's head into her pussy to keep her licking the exact spot that was setting her off. She was cumming as well.

There was another moment where so much was happening I was having trouble focusing. Between Cami and Anya cumming, and Maddy's giggles of encouragement, there was so much sound in the room it was hard to tell what was what. When things slowed down I pulled out of Cami, which is when Maddy pushed me by the chest and got me to lay down. She looked down at me with a naughty grin on her face, holding herself above me as she stayed on her knees. Then both hands went down to her panties as she slid them down her thighs and then climbed out of them one leg at a time, bringing her directly on top of me.

I took a quick glance behind Maddy as she mounted me. The TV was visible behind her, even when she fully got on top of me. On the screen I saw Anya and Lucy rolling around on the bed, arms wrapped around each other and their bodies doing everything they can to push into each other. The tumble finally ended as Anya got back on top of Lucy and then lifted her legs and hips up. My attention was interrupted as Maddy sat down on my cock and began to ride it fast and hard.

The focus of my sight was on her tits and her red hair as they began to bounced up and down. But in the background I saw Anya push Lucy's legs back further. Lucy's hips lifted off the bed and she bent them back, putting her entire lower half in the air as Anya scooted into place. She got on her knees against Lucy and kept her from falling back forward. Lucy's knees went toward her face as Anya leaned down to the pussy that was now right below her. All she had to do was tip her head down and she could lick every last bit of Lucy's pussy.

Maddy continued to ride my cock, flailing her body up and down wildly as her red hair tossed itself. She was having too much fun to notice I was paying more attention to the TV at the moment, but Cami certainly did. She looked back and watched for a moment as Anya licked Lucy's pussy in that direct, stimulating position. The way Anya's head was bobbing slightly up and down I guessed that she was sliding her tongue inside Lucy's pussy. Despite only receiving that tiny little bit of tongue, Lucy was moaning just as loudly as Maddy was on my cock. That is to say, screaming.

"Oh fuck, oh FUCK!" Maddy screamed. Her hand quickly went down to her clit, and all I saw were ruby-red painted fingernails start to swish back and forth.

Anya moved her tongue back to Lucy's clit, substituting two of her fingers to slide into her pussy for the moment. Lucy moaned wildly and grabbed the sheets around her. Maddy just kept at her clit as she bounced up and down. I took a moment to admire the sight. Maddy's fit body bounced up and down, sending her tits bouncing along with her body, and lightly letting that red hair bounce up and down when she wasn't whipping her hair back and forth along with her moans.

Maddy suddenly lurched forward, putting one hand on my chest as her eyes shot open. She kept playing with her clit, but she locked eyes with me as she did. A wide grin formed on her face as she kept riding, and that was when she got my full attention. I gripped her by the hips and began to thrust up into her exactly as fast as she was riding. The extra force hit her just how she wanted, and at that moment she started to cum. Maddy grinned down at me as she rode the orgasm hard, half moaning and half giggling as she stayed sank down on my cock.

The moment Maddy was done cumming, Cami took her by the shoulders and began to pull her down.

"Share with me," Cami said as she leaned in for a kiss.

She and Maddy made out as they went back down to their stomachs and put their mouths on my cock. I looked down at Cami, and she gave me a wink, before gesturing with a slight nod to the screen behind her. She wanted me to focus on what Anya and Lucy were doing while she and Maddy sucked my cock. I made a mental note to thoroughly thank her later, and then leaned back to watch the screen while Maddy leaned down to suck her pussy off my cock.

I had apparently missed Lucy cumming again. They had moved again, and now Anya was riding Lucy's face. They were in a 69 position, but Anya was leaning up and back on her knees while her hand played with Lucy's pussy and Lucy ate her out. No doubt all Anya saw was my face sticking out above the two thick asses on either side of my, while dark hair and red hair bobbed up and down on my cock. Still, I could tell by the way she was staring that it was turning her on even more to watch.

Maddy and Cami took turns on my cock, each one dipping down for a few pumps at a time, all the while Maddy's hand stroked my cock. Anya meanwhile, pushed Lucy's legs flat down to the bed, and then leaned down. Her face rested on one of Lucy's thighs, while her tongue went back to her pussy. The ingenious angle allowed Anya to keep watching the screen while she and Lucy 69ed. I locked eyes with her, or at least I thought I did, while we enjoyed our respective oral.

But, it didn't last long. Madelaine and Camila were too good, too devoted. The hard, deep sucking from both their mouths in turn, as well as Maddy jerking me again and again, and soon I was about to cum. The two of them came together, locking both their mouths on my cock and sandwiching it between their tongues. Cami also brought her hand in, and the two began to jerk it together with a hurried pace. I moaned and watched them do it, taking one more look at Anya and Lucy to make it even hotter, and then I was done.

My cock blew up between Maddy and Cami's mouths. The two of them kept licking and jerking, releasing pump after pump of cum from my cock. What didn't shoot up onto their lips the first time, came out and ran down my shaft into their hands, or was lapped up immediately by their tongues. Maddy moaned and got her mouth over the tip once before passing it to Cami, who ran her tongue over it in a thorough circle. Maddy released my cock and brought her hand to her mouth, licking the trail of cum that had ran down the back of it and sucking it into her mouth.

Maddy and Cami went tongue-crazy on me, licking all the cum they could find off my cock, and then off each other. Then, they came back together again, with Maddy climbing onto Cami and them beginning a harder makeout.

"Ahem, hey," came Anya's voice from the tv.

She and Lucy had sat up and were now seated on the edge of the bed. When they got our attention, they stood up and approached the camera.

"We're going to get in the shower," Anya announced to the camera. "Raise your hand if you want to keep watching."

My hand went up. Maddy's hand went up. Cami's hand went up from under Maddy.

Anya and Lucy fucked in the shower more, swapping oral again, fingering each other, and Anya using the pulse setting on the shower head to get Lucy off. All this was visible from the laptop that they set on the sink.

I watched the entire time, with more focus this time. It was easy to divert my attention this time, because Maddy and Cami began to 69 themselves. They were both too busy to notice me staring at only the screen, even while I fucked the pussy of whoever was on top at the moment, or the mouth of whoever was on the bottom.

--------------------------------

"A House-call to Kat Dennings"

March 20, 2020

So, not sure if you're aware of this, but things are pretty crazy at the moment. Hoping everyone is keeping well, staying safe, all that. Frankly that's all I have to say on the subject. I was fine, since living in the Lodge was essentially being self-quarantined all the time anyway. Once things started to get bad in California, things slowed waaaay down at the Lodge. To the point that the past couple weeks have been almost dead. Those that lived in L.A were in quarantine, and those that lived elsewhere weren't booking travel right now either, so there was a mutual understanding. My last physical interaction was when Madelaine and Camila had been here.

Since things picked up in the world, my days so far had been quiet. I had a stack of books to read, I had a thorough collection of movies to watch, and not to brag, but the Lodge was comfortable as hell. I was content to laze around by myself and occasionally call some of the girls, so that eased the disappointment from the shortage of other visitors.

So far I had already had video chats with several in our circle, which lead to some fun situations. Emma Watson got naked just for fun, Karen Gillan called me while she was in the bath and ended up masturbating during the call, and possibly the most fun was watching Cara Delevingne tie up and have her way with Ashley Benson while coaxing me into jerking off while watching. Because of these previous instances, I didn't know what to expect when Kat Dennings called me on Friday morning.

Our chat started off normally enough. Kat was drinking a coffee after breakfast, and now sitting on her living room couch, with the phone propped up on her armrest so she didn't have to hold it. We talked about the situation, what we were doing, all that stuff. It was a casual enough conversation, but the entire time, Kat seemed very antsy. Then at one point she just came out of nowhere and asked who I was fucking. When I said noone was there at the moment, Kat seemed surprised.

"You seem so relaxed though," Kat said as she folded her arms over her massive chest.

"You on the other hand, do not seem relaxed," I replied, avoiding the subject of how badly I missed constant trists.

"I haven't been able to masturbate," Kat said bluntly, slouching her head down and catching it on one hand. "Not like, properly, anyway."

"Why not?" I asked, being actually concerned and not just curious to hear more about how Kat pleasured herself, which I also was.

"I've got like a block. No matter what I do I can't get myself over the edge. Thoughts pop into my head at some point, takes me right out of it. And I can't like, go hard enough on myself to power through.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"So you know how you like, get rough with me the way I like?" Kat gave me a look with her eyebrows raised, knowing that I knew exactly what she meant.

"Yeah?"

"It's just that I can't do all that stuff to myself. It's not the same when I'm the one doing the work."

"Ohhhh, I see." I nodded.

Kat shrugged, unsure of what to say next.

"Get a fuck-machine, that'll go as hard as you want it to," I finally said, only half-kidding.

Kat laughed, "Are you kidding me? I can't have that thing taking up space somewhere in my house. You know how it is."

"Not really," I shrugged, "Never been to your house."

There was a pause, as Kat looked off to the side in thought.

"Do you want to come over?" Kat asked.

"Excuse me?" I said, eyebrow raised.

"Do you want to..." Kat waved her hand to signal me approaching. "Come over to my house?"

"What're you serious?" I asked, and then waved my hand the same way. "Why are you not coming up here?"

"Because I've got skype calls scheduled with people later, and I don't want them to see me not at home. And my cat is here."

I laughed, and then paused for a moment to scratch my head in thought. Kat sat there and looked at me, giving me that stern expression on her face, as if it was stupid I was debating this at all.

"Welllll," I hmm'ed in thought. "Your place is clear and everything? As in, it's fine for me to come?"

"I can open the gate for you and then let you in the back door. It'll be fine."

"Alright," I shrugged. "I'll come over."

Kat put her hand flat against her chest and leaned her head back, exhaling in relief. We ended our call, and Kat sent me a ping with the location of her house, and then a picture of where in her driveway to park. I was half-expecting a pic of her tits to motivate me, but disappointingly there was nothing more.

I quickly prepared to go. Thankfully I was already showered for the day after a workout this morning. I dressed in something more appropriate for meeting up with Kat (dark jeans, black shirt, Kat liked dark colors), and then I set off. I hadn't left the house in a couple weeks at this point, so just pulling out of the garage with the car window down was exhilarating in its own way. After setting out with the mind that Kat was waiting at the end of the trip though, had me motivated even more.

The drive was quick enough, with traffic being light once I reached the actual city of Los Angeles. The view of LA traffic being so reduced was worth the trip on its own. As I turned onto Kat's street and then slowly proceeded up the road, I took a look around. The neighborhood was mostly empty. No pedestrians. No one driving around. No cops. Perfect. I turned to Kat's gate, and it opened for me, allowing me to drive straight into her driveway before it closed behind me. I found Kat waiting at the now open back door, waving me to hurry and come inside.

She closed the door behind me as I looked around. I'd never been in Kat's house before, and overall I'd been in very few of the living spaces of the girls that visited the Lodge. Kat's place was nice, and comfortable, and it was nice to see her in her own space. She locked the door and then turned around, giving me a good look at her. She was wearing black yoga pants that were tight around her waist and her thighs, but loose around the bottom of her ankles. For a top, she wore only a black tanktop that seemed to be quite thin, and quite tight, but I couldn't see her tits very well because the whole thing was covered by a thickly-knit black cardigan.

To my pleasant surprise, she'd also put on a full face of makeup since our video chat. Her pale skin was mostly left alone, but she gave herself a rosy blush on her cheeks, some dark eye makeup, and covered her lips in a fat coat of dark red lipstick. I only had a second to take it all in before Kat approached me. I stood there for a moment, awaiting what was to come first. Was she going to pull that cardigan off and get her tits out? Pull her yoga pants down and start eating her pussy? Grab my pants and pull my cock out?

The answer was none of the above. Instead, Kat wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a very firm hug. I reciprocated, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and feeling her busty frame press against mine. It was nice. After being alone for a couple weeks it was nice to just have that level of physical contact. Kat made a grumbling, distressed sound into my chest and then looked up at me.