3 More Short Stories from the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aubrey, what the hell are you up to now?" I asked as I came through the doorway. Alison stood in the doorway, surveying the entire room but not yet crossing into it until Anna nudged her inside so she could enter as well.

"Lizzy said she'd never done this before," Aubrey said as she whipped her head around, making it sound as if I was the moron for even asking. "I thought that was stupid, so I sad she had to try it.

"And I felt too warm, so I got in here to cool off," Milana said with her middle finger clearly curled up inside her pussy.

Aubrey stood up in the tub, her nude body partially wet, but uncaring about the fact that she was naked.

"Ali, come on, you had to have done this," Aubrey said as she stood, hands on her hips.

Alison stepped forward closer to the tub, and looked down inside it. Lizzy was leaned up slightly, keeping her head off the bottom of the tub. Despite the tight position keeping her stomach clenched, she had her eyes closed and was panting and occasionally moaning loud enough to be heard over the water running.

"No I can't say I have," Alison said with an amused look on her face as she looked down at Lizzy's nude body, and the water splashing down onto her clit.

"This actually...feels really good..." Lizzy said after some effort to compose the sentence through her breath.

Aubrey reached forward, bringing her hands to Alison and then grabbing at the bottom of her shirt.

"Come here, come on, come on," Aubrey said with an encouraging, sardonic voice. "You're next."

"I am not next!" Alison laughed.

Aubrey took the drink from Alison's hand and set it down on the ledge of the tub, then went right back to her shirt.

"Come oooon," Aubrey egged her on.

"I am not getting in there!" Alison laughed and playfully attempted to bat Aubrey's hands away. She failed, and Aubrey began to lift her shirt up until Alison gave in, and got her shirt pulled off over her head to reveal a peach-colored satin bra that gave her some very tight cleavage.

"You know I'm gonna get you in here..." Aubrey said as she grabbed Alison again, this time by the waist of her pants.

"Ohhh, you think you can, but," Alison's words interrupted by Aubrey leaning forward and kissing her several times on the list. Alison mostly ignored it, and talked through it, but then paused when Aubrey unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. "But no way, not tonight."

Alison playfully smacked Aubrey's hands away again, this time off her jeans as Aubrey was attempting to pull her tight jeans down. Aubrey only got as far as pulling them a bit of the way down Alison's hips, exposing the strings of a thong from the top of her pants. She didn't really seem to mind that her shirt was off though.

Without another word, Aubrey turned back around and brought her attention back to Lizzy. Alison took the opportunity to snatch her drink back and then move away from the tub. But, she didn't move far enough to be unable to see Aubrey reach down and begin to play with Lizzy's nipples as the water continued to run onto her pussy. Alison stared for a moment until Brie hopped down off the sink and crossed back towards me and the door. Alison backed herself up and followed, also sneaking a peak at Milana, who was now using the pulse setting on the showerhead to stimulate her own pussy. Anna, Brie, and I backed up and out of the bathroom.

"That was really hot though," Brie said as we came back into the room.

"Umm, yeah, it was," Anna agreed. As we walked, she took me by the hand and lead me to the bed, nonchalantly climbing into it and pulling me along with her.

Anna got on her knees in the bed, and as she watched me climb in after her, she reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head. She tossed it aside as I closed in on her, and as soon as I was close enough she grabbed my shirt and pulled it off as well. As soon as it was gone, Anna gave me that perfect, toothy smile of her's, and then pulled me in for a kiss. Something flew by both our heads as we kissed, and as we turned we saw Brie pulling her pants down her hips after having already taken off her shirt. A white bra held up her surprisingly sizable tits, while her black panties came into view.

Alison stood there without a word, sipping her drink even while she watched Brie climb into bed alongside Anna and I.

"So, uh, I'm starting to see what kind of parties you have up here," Alison said just before she sipped her drink again.

"Yeah, pretty much," Anna said. She unbuttoned her shorts, and then fell onto her back on the bed, still looking at Alison. "Sorry, we didn't want to make it weird, usually this stuff happens at the end of the night."

And with that, Anna kicked her shorts off and away, bringing her back down to that thong that already had my cum in it tonight.

"Hey, I mean," Alison sat on the edge of the bed, not looking as though she was going to participate, but definitely taking a spectator's position. "Don't let me stop you."

"Cool," Anna said nonchalantly.

Anna got back up and came to kissing me again, while Brie got behind me and wrapped her arms around me. Anna's lips pressed against mine while her hands held my face, and meanwhile Brie ran her hands down my chest from behind. They went down my chest and over my stomach, until Brie slid one of them straight down my pants. One hand groped for my cock and found it, while the other undid my pants. Brie's fingers felt my cock hardening in my pants for a moment, until she brought it back out to assist her other hand in pulling my pants down. Anna got into it as well, until the two of them finally pushed me down onto the bed to pull my pants off entirely.

"Oh," Alison said with surprise, but then tried to cover up that she made any noise at all by taking another drink. But I could see where she was looking, and it was straight at my cock.

I laid there, now nude and fully hard, while Anna and Brie came together above me. On either side of me, they leaned into each other and began to kiss while each of them stroked my cock with one hand. Brie was the first one to take her hand off, because she went for Anna's bra and unclasped it quickly. Anna quickly reciprocated, undoing the white bra off Brie and tossing it behind her.

"Your tits are amazing," Anna said as she put both hands to Brie's tits and enjoyed the way they felt in her tiny hands.

"Alison's tits are better," Brie said, turning to Alison. "A benefit of sharing a gym is also sharing the locker room."

"Haha, shut up," Alison said, smiling slightly as she watched us.

"Seriously?" Anna asked. "Come on, I've never seen them. Obviously there's no such thing as secrets here."

Alison rolled her eyes a little with a blushing, flustered smile on her face, and then reached back with one hand. She worked her fingers behind her back, and the peach-colored bra suddenly snapped free, popping apart behind her and loosening on her shoulders. Alison brought her hand back, and pulled the bra free from her chest, pulling it down her arm even as she still held her drink. She then gestured with both hands out, shamelessly flaunting her tits for all three of us to see.

"Holy shit," Anna said with serious surprise in her voice. "Ok now I'm jealous."

Anna looked down at her own tits, which were surprisingly big for how petite she was, but Alison's were drawing more attention in the moment.

"Oh come on," Brie said as she smirked at Anna and then began to lean down. "Give yourself some credit. Yours are great, too."

Brie bent down while remaining on her knees, lifting her ass up as she leaned forward over the top of my and brought her mouth to Anna's tits. Brie began to kiss over the top of Anna's tits, before she went down and gave a tiny lick to each of her nipples. Anna enjoyed it for a bit, and then nudged Brie back up so they could kiss again. They got into it for several kisses, freely running their tongues together and beginning to grope both their exposed tits and down to their legs.

Soon, they began to slide back down, kissing the entire way as they did. They didn't break apart from the kiss until they were right above my cock, both of them laying on their stomachs on either side of me.

The two of them came together again, only this time with my cock between their mouths. Both pressed their lips against it, and then let their tongues come out, licking over the tip until they came together on top of it. They locked eyes, and Brie followed Anna's lead, with them both sinking down and then running their tongues up my entire shaft simultaneously.

Anna brought her hand to my cock with a grin and gripped the base, tipping it towards her and then sliding her mouth down it. She pumped up and down several times, pitching her head from side to slide slightly before she dipped her mouth down again. Then, as she pulled herself up one more time, she pointed my cock towards Brie instead. Brie locked her mouth on at that point, slurping up and down and generally keeping her mouth looser than Anna did. Brie lead with her tongue, first sliding it over the tip and then closing her mouth over the top as she bobbed herself up and down as well.

"Ok that's really hot," Alison said in her chipper, sing-song voice as she watched Anna and Brie swap my cock back and forth.

Anna flashed a pleased smile as Brie took another turn, and when it was her turn again, she left her mouth off. Instead she sat upright, and quickly flipped her thong down over her hips and past her thighs, climbing out of it as she shifted on the bed. Anna swung one leg over my hips, and then mounted my cock, facing towards me and putting her ass toward Alison.

Anna allowed herself to sink down, gripping my cock below her and lining it up with her pussy. All Alison saw was Anna's petite ass sitting down, and my cock disappearing. Anna let out a moan as my cock filled her up for the second time today, but from how loud she was you'd think it'd been weeks since that last happened. She began to bounce herself up and down, riding my cock with rough slams of her hips that caused her tits to bounce. At one point she leaned down to kiss me while her hips still worked my cock, and that's when Alison fully saw my cock inside her, splitting her pussy open.

Anna climbed off after a bit, and turned me over to Brie, who climbed on reverse cowgirl so she was facing Alison with her ass pointing towards me. Not that I minded, because the slow, deep way Brie began to ride my cock made for a great sight. Much like Anna to Alison, I got to see my cock fill up Brie's pussy, and split it open as she came down.

Brie looked toward Alison, locking eyes with her as she rode. Alison stared back, unflinching and giving Brie a pleasant smile as she watched. It was like Alison felt she had an advantage because Brie was in the vulnerable position of receiving pleasure, even if Brie was the one doing all the work for both me and her. Finally, Brie reached her hand forward, trying to grab Alison.

Alison's glass was now empty, and she set it down before she reached her hand up and allowed her fingers and Brie's to intertwine. Brie held her hand as she kept riding, moaning quietly as she gave tiny pulls on Alison's hand to help her get leverage. Then, Brie pulled at her until Alison shifted forward a bit. When she did, Brie got two handfuls of Alison's tits, and then leaned her mouth in just like she had done for Anna.

"Oooo," Alison giggled out in surprise, "Oh my." She didn't sound like she hated it, more like she was trying to make it still seem like a joke even if she enjoyed it.

Brie continued to ride my cock as Alison breathed a little more heavily from the attention paid to her tits. Once Brie pushed her tongue against one of her nipples, Alison let out a moan that she quickly covered with another giggle, and then by putting her hand over her mouth.

"That feel good?" Brie said as she lifted herself upright.

"Of course it feels good," Alison said with a smirk. She was actively blushing now. Whether from the drinks or from how flustered she was, she was having trouble hiding that she was getting turned on.

Brie leaned in and pulled Alison toward her. Alison fell forward just enough for she and Brie to press their lips together. Brie froze for a moment as they kissed, but then, as they kissed again, she wrapped her hands around Alison's waist. Alison put her hands up to Brie's face and kissed her more passionately, and then held it a moment. They began to kiss again and again, beginning to make out even as Brie began to move her hips again.

I leaned back and let Brie do everything, as I was too busy staring at her and Alison making out to dare attempt anything else. At one point Brie pulled away, and I caught the surprised and flustered look on Alison's face as she thought it was over. It wasn't, and she hungrily kissed Brie again as they came back together.

They stopped again as Brie climbed off my cock. Alison now had a very flustered look on her face, with those big doe eyes looking confused and aroused and unsure of what to do next. Brie answered that question for her, leaning down to my cock and sloppily sucking the tip as Alison watched.

"Come on," she said to Alison as she turned her head and looked up.

"You know," Alison's flustered expression cleared as a grin formed on her face. "I really wasn't planning on having this kind of fun tonight."

As she said it, she bent down on her knees, and leaned her mouth down to my cock. Her brown hair fell all around, blocking my view, but I felt her mouth immediately wrap around my cock and take it deep in the most perfect way. Mouth wide open, sucking firmly, while her tongue ran along the shaft.

She went very low, sliding her mouth down and then tightening her lips around my shaft as she stopped. Then she pulled her mouth back before immediately sliding it down just as low the second time. After that she quickly pumped her mouth up and down several times, sucking hard and making a tiny "mmph" as she did.

Anna quickly took Alison's hair and swished it to one side of her head. Alison helped by tossing her head and then brushing her hand through her hair, and it gave me a perfect view of her mouth going back down again. I stared at her taking my cock in, her glossy lips wrapped around it as she went low and then held that position. Alison's turned her big, bright animated doe eyes up toward me, and then held her gaze as she slid down again.

All I could do was sit back and watch. Alison started to go a little faster, eagerly sucking my cock down and only occasionally breaking off to take a breath before immediately sliding back down. It was getting intense, to the point that I didn't see Brie move behind Alison, until she bent forward and undid Alison's pants from behind.

"Oh hello," Alison said excitedly as she turned back and looked at Brie.

Brie's hands began to pull Alison's pants down over her hips, and Alison flashed a gleeful grin before going right back to my cock. Despite how tight Alison's jeans seemed to be, they looked to be made of a stretchy enough denim that Brie could pull them down and off without making Alison leave her position. Alison was left on her knees bent over sucking my cock, with only a pair of black lace panties hugging her hips. But they weren't meant to stay on much longer, as Brie grabbed them at Alison's hipbones and began to pull them off as well.

"Oh my god," Alison turned her head back and gave an encouraging smile to Brie. It was a mix of disbelief at what was happening, and joy at the fact that is was Brie doing it.

She turned her attention back toward my cock, now starting to suck it faster and with deeper pumps of her mouth. Brie remained behind her, gently caressing Alison's ass. I leaned my head back to look at Anna, and saw she was happily watching everything we were doing with her legs spread and her fingers working her clit.

"Holy fuck," Brie said suddenly. I turned back and saw she was looking down at Alison's pussy, with both hands near it as well.

"Yeah, I get a little wet when I drink," Alison said as she took a break from my cock. "And very wet when I...you know."

Alison bent down to go back to my cock, but Brie quickly scrambled down toward her and picked her up to sit her upright. Alison's fit but still shapely body was put on full display right in front of me as Brie groped her hands down Alison's tits and then put one hand to her pussy. Alison moaned from Brie's fingers playing with her pussy, and then turned her head to kiss Brie. I watched a moment, and it was then, while Alison was turned away, that Brie held up her hand to show me the tips of her fingers. They were absolutely soaked, glistening from Alison's pussy. I looked down, and saw that the lips of Alison's smooth pussy looked much the same from just the few touches Brie had given her.

At this point I took some initiative, getting up and moving to Alison. On my knees just like she was, I started kissing her neck and bringing one hand down to her pussy to lightly rub it just like Brie had done. Alison moaned and we locked eyes, her's being wide and her expression charged with arousal. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss, moaning into my mouth a little as I ran my fingers over her pussy. She moaned a little louder as I let one finger slip inside her, barely having to coax it in because of how wet she was.

Brie kissed her way along Alison's shoulder up to her neck, coming up her cheek after that. While I was playing with her pussy, Alison grabbed my cock and began to slowly stroke it up and down, feeling with her hands how big it was as we teased each other.

"Ali, seriously, you have to have his cock," Brie said quietly into Alison's ear. "Trust me."

"Yeah I think I do," Alison said in a charged-up way, but her voice was still high-pitched and cutesy, and she had gone back to having that big bright smile on her face. Arousal for her seemed to be a mixture of giddy excitement and surprise at her own level of desire.

Alison released my cock and grabbed me by the shoulders again, pulling me with her as we twisted around and she fell back onto the bed. She landed with a tiny bounce, spilling her brunette hair in every direction as her fit body was on display below me. I pushed myself up to get a better look at it, taking in the sight of Alison's firm, athletic body. She was toned, and fit, but still somehow looked so soft and appealing. The fact that every bit of her skin that touched me felt silky-smooth certainly helped that.

"DON'T," Alison exclaimed while pointing at Brie, "Say anything to anyone."

"Are you kidding?" Brie scoffed and then laughed, looking down at her own exposed tits.

"Yes," Alison laughed and then turned back to me, grinning as she looked up at me.

I was on my knees above as Alison lifted her legs and put them around my hips, pulling me into her with her heels. Without lifting herself up, she grabbed my cock and brought it to her pussy. All I had to do was fall forward from where I was, and it slid straight into her.

"AH!" Alison cried out as my cock parted her lips and started to fill her up. She locked her eyes on mine, her mouth open slightly in a gasp. That expression stayed there, but something in her eyes instantly turned from shock at the initial thrust, to a mad desire for more. Her legs closed around me tighter, one hand went to my shoulder, and the other wrapped around the back of my head as Alison pulled me into her.

She stared at me as I started thrusting into her, giving me a charged look that further illustrated her enjoyment of where things were going. She wasn't grinning, but the corners of her mouth curled into the tiniest smile of encouragement as my cock began to slide in and out of her absolutely dripping-wet pussy. Alison took a number of thrusts before her fingers tightened in my hair, and then pulled me into her for another kiss. Our lips eagerly met again, and I felt the noises she was making through her nose while her mouth was occupied with mine. Her lips didn't leave mine for quite some time.