3 More Short Stories from the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can go harder if you want," was what she said when they did.

It took me aback for a second. Alison's pussy was so wet that I already felt like I was going faster than I was. I realized that my thrusts were taking their time, easily sliding into her pussy as my cock stretched it out. Despite Alison apparently loving it, it was clear she was ready for more. And so I started to give her more, picking up my speed until I was fucking her at a steady pace with rhythmic, hard thrusts. Alison's body jolted a little with each one as she stared up at me, taking them perfectly and encouraging more by pumping her legs into my back.

"Oh yeah..." Alison moaned out, "...that's good..."

I kept going hard, as Alison dropped her hands off me and laid them above her head on the bed. She kept staring up at me with that same look, her mouth partway open to moan, while simultaneously looking like she had a smile on her face. Most of it was the eyes, I think. After a few more thrusts she brought one hand down and began to massage one of her nipples with her finger, before she slid her hand down lower and began to rub her fingers into her clit.

I took a quick glance upward, remembering that Brie and Anna were still here, and spotted them both sitting at the head of the bed. Both were engrossed in the show, and both were using it as motivation to get each other off through the mutual masturbation they were doing. My attention was drawn back to Alison as she cried out.

Alison sank her head further into the bed as her body tensed up below me. I glanced down and saw her fingers swirling in a fast circle at her clit, hastened by how wet her pussy was. When I looked back at her face, her mouth was opened wider as she cried out louder. That hungry look in her eye returned, and I began to go harder, feeling myself get closer. She quickly grabbed my head again and pulled me down into one more kiss.

"Don't cum in me..." she breathed into my mouth as we broke away. "Cum on me..."

With that she laid back, releasing my hips by spreading and lifting her legs high. Her fingers worked quickly at her clit, and Alison was soon panting and letting out higher-pitched moans as she stared up at me. Her tits were heaving from the rapid, hard thrusts she was taking, and then, that teasing, mixed expression broke as her mouth curled into an intense, momentary wince. Her threshold broke, and she began to cum underneath me as I pounded her pussy as hard as I wanted.

Anna and Brie watched as Alison screamed and cried out with her legs shaking in the air. Anna would tell me in detail later how she noticed Alison's toes were curling as she struggled to keep her legs up, but I was too focused on Alison's chest and her tight stomach to notice. I kept fucking as I watched her pant and cry out and rub her pussy through her orgasm, and then suddenly that was it for me.

I pulled out just as Alison was finishing her orgasm, barely making it in time to acquiesce to Alison's request. The split-second the tip of my cock was out of her pussy, I shot the biggest rope I could muster out. It flew far and landed perfectly across her stomach. Alison sat up, still moaning and looking flustered, but grabbing her tits with her arm and pulling them together with her arm and hand. I moved my hips up higher and blew the rest of my load all over them as Alison squeezed them together and watched my cum pool and then run over them.

"Oh my god..." Alison said with a grin as she fell back onto the couch. She looked slightly embarrassed, but in a happy way.

Brie and Anna broke off and both crawled to her. Alison giggled with delight again as the two of them came down on her, with Brie kissing her on the mouth and Anna immediately kissing across her still-coated tits. Brie soon joined in, and the duo began to kiss and lick up my cum from Alison's chest, before they moved on to sharing with Alison herself.

When that was finished, Alison sat up and swung herself off the bed, turning her attention back towards the bathroom. Anna, Brie, and I quickly followed. When we entered the room we found a different arrangement. The tub was now full of water, with Aubrey, Lizzy, and Milana all in it. Milana was sandwiched between Lizzy, who she was leaning on, and Aubrey, who was pressing against her and currently sucking the nipple of one of Milana's massive tits. Milana had one leg bent up, with Aubrey's hands disappeared down into the water as she no doubt played with Milana's pussy.

"Auuuuubrey," Alison called as we entered the room.

Aubrey turned her head at the noise, seeing a now nude Alison in front of her. Without a word, she slipped away from Milana, whose leg fell back into the water with a splash. Aubrey reached for Alison as she approached, and then pulled at her until she stepped in to join them in the tub. The tub fit 2 easily, 3 mostly comfortably, but 4 people was when it began to get snug. The four in the tub began to get real friendly, real fast, with Alison in the center as she kissed each one, and then had Aubrey go for her tits. I watched as Anna and Brie came up behind me, and felt Anna's hand run over my chest as she leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I think we've got another one."

I turned back and nodded, and then took Anna by the hand into the shower where Brie had just went. It would be a good place for us to watch the show in the bathtub, while also playing around ourselves.

-------------------------

"Anya and Lucy, Live from Paris"

March 3, 2020

I was shaken from my thoughts by the feeling of my phone buzzing in my pocket. After fishing it out, I saw it was a video call that was coming in, from Anya. I answered the call and was greeted with Anya's gorgeous face, still done up for the event, along with her immaculate blonde hair that was hanging in her face and partially covering one of her eyes.

"Hello there," Anya said as she raised her hand and waved her fingers into the camera.

"Well hello," I said back into the phone.

"Greetings from," Anya turned and showed me the view of the window behind her, which laid out a bright skyline, "Pariiiiiiis."

"Ooo, lovely," I said.

"I miss you," Anya said as she made a pouty face into the camera. She seemed a bit more forward than she usually was on the phone.

Anya was currently in Paris for the Miu Miu Fall/Winter Fashion Show. I had already seen a few pictures of her taken before the show started, and of course she looked amazing. I could tell from the close up view in the phone that she was still wearing the black top she had on for the show, which meant she still had on that tight white skirt that hugged her hips before it loosened up around her calves.

"Miss you too. What're you up to?"

"Well, you will never guess who I ran into at the show..." Anya said with a coy little smirk.

Anya turned herself and the camera, and suddenly, Lucy Hale appeared on the screen. She was also still wearing her outfit she wore to the show, which consisted of a black blazer with exaggerated sleeves that turned itself into a dress that went halfway down her thighs. Lucy gave an excited smile, waved, and then leaned in to play kiss the camera on Anya's phone several times.

"Lucy? Well hello to you too," I said with a chuckle.

"Lucy's there?!" came a voice from beneath me.

Lucy did not answer either of us directly. Instead she just raised a champagne glass to her mouth and took another sip. Anya didn't seem to notice the voice either.

"We ran into each other at the show, and then hung out at the after party, and we figured we could think of a fun way to close out the night " Anya continued. "So we're been...we've been..." Anya had to stop and laugh as she slightly slurred her words. "We've had some champagne."

"Very nice," I said with a grin.

"So, are you alone right now?" Anya asked.

"Actually..." I said as I spun myself around on the bed.

At the far end of the bed were Madelaine Petsch and Camila Mendes. Riverdale's shooting schedules had both of them on break for the next couple days, so they opted to come up here for a short trip. They had just gotten here in the middle of the day, and we had just started to fool around when my phone rang. When I said it was Anya, Maddy told me to answer.

The two of them hadn't stopped while I was on the phone. Currently Cami was on top of Maddy on the bed, pressed into the pale redhead's body as they slowly made out. Both were already down to lingerie, with Cami wearing a black satin bra, and high-waisted panties that hugged her ass perfectly. Maddy was, as always, in red. Red lace panties hugged her hips while a red pushup bra shoved her tits together to make her cleavage even bigger.

"Cami! Camiiiii!" Lucy squealed into the camera as she saw the thick brunette's body on the screen.

Maddy and Cami both turned and looked into the phone, then gave a wave. Lucy squealed again, waving back into the tiny lens of Anya's phone. Lucy and Cami had gotten closer during their crossover time filming their Katy Keene/Riverdale moments together.

"Well if you're busy we won't interrupt," Anya said.

"Oh don't you dare hang up," Lucy broke in with a sense of urgency, not getting that Anya was teasing.

"I'm pretty sure we aren't too busy, are we?" I said as I turned to Maddy and Cami. Cami shook her head as Maddy leaned up and began to kiss her cleavage.

"We just thought you might like to watch..." Anya said as she leaned her head over against Lucy's. The contrasting blonde and black hair made it stand out nicely.

"I think we would," I looked back at the pair behind me, and Cami nodded again while Maddy groped her thick ass.

"Mmm, good..." Anya said. She held the phone up as Lucy turned and took Anya's face with both hands. The pair came together with one slow, soft kiss, and then began another, this time with very visible tongues swirling around each other.

Anya held the phone out as far as she could with one arm, allowing me to see her wrap her other arm around Lucy's waist as they continued kissing. The three of us on the bed continued to watch on my phone, and I laid back down so the girls wouldn't have to get up and look over my shoulder. Cami reached one hand over during and started to feel my chest through my shirt while Maddy continued to grope her ass and her thighs.

"Mmm," Anya said as she broke away from a kiss. "Hang on. I've got a better idea. I'll call you right back."

She blew a kiss, and then ended the call. I tossed my phone aside and then quickly slid back next to Cami and Maddy, stealing a few kisses from each one and copping a feel of both. Then I heard a different ring as the video chat on my computer began to ring. I hopped up and went to it, accepting the call, and then clicking to have it projected onto the tv.

"Helloooo, can you see us?" Anya called through a different camera. From how she was holding it I could yell she was using her laptop now. She carried it across the room, and then sat it down on the dresser in front of the bed, which Lucy was standing in front of.

"Yes that's very good," I said as I looked at the TV. Whatever happened on that bed would be viewed in my bedroom on a 75 inch screen.

I looked at my own computer, and then snatched the wireless webcam off of it, carrying it with me back to the bed.

"Can you see us?" I said as I carried the cam back to bed, giving a focused view of Cami and Maddy.

"Oooo yes we can," Anya said as she and Lucy turned. They put their arms back around each other and watched as Cami and Maddy got up onto their knees, reaching for me.

I attempted to hold the webcam out and turn it around to allow Anya and Lucy to see as Maddy and Cami began to both lean in and come at me. Both of them began to kiss me, and both sets of hands went for my clothes. The view was momentarily shaky as Maddy gripped the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head, knocking the webcam in my hand around. But the view was then improved by her leaning in and starting to kiss my bare chest with her scarlet lips.

"Yesss, get it girl," Cami said. She quickly snatched the webcam from me and then scooted back, framing the shot better so Anya and Lucy could see exactly what was happening.

"Fucking yes, get it," came Lucy's voice from the TV. She and Anya were standing there, watching the feed, arms wrapped around each other and lightly caressing their bodies.

Maddy kissed her way down my chest, leaving faint red lip prints from the lipstick she was wearing along the way. When she got to the waistband of my pants, she dipped herself down, while Cami held the camera up, attempting to get a good shot of Maddy undoing my pants and then pulling them off. Maddy's hands gripped the waistband and then worked them off in one easy motion. As she turned to toss my pants aside, she caught a glimpse of Cami and the camera, and gave a playful grin.

Maddy got up and got behind me, leaving me sitting there with my now rock-hard cock out as she got onto her knees behind me. One of her hands reached down and gripped my cock, slowly jerking it while Cami got in closer with the camera.

"That's what I wanted to see," Anya said from the screen.

"Your turn," I said into the camera.

"Hmm..." Anya said as she turned her gaze from the camera back to Lucy.

The two were still pressed against each other, hands around each other's waists, but it was Anya who brought one hand up to the front of Lucy's outfit as they started to kiss again. Anya's hand dipped down inside it, getting a firm grip at the top as she pulled it a little. Lucy responded by reaching her hands further back, groping Anya's ass through the tight skirt she was wearing.

Anya continued as they kissed, bringing her other hand up and undoing the first button at the top of Lucy's chest. Lucy leaned back as she did, giving her a wide opening to continue. The three of us on the bed watched as Anya continued popping buttons open, beginning to expose Lucy's body to the screen. Maddy was on her knees behind me, leaning against me and holding onto my shoulder with one hand, while the other went down to my cock and began to slowly stroke it.

When Lucy's final button was gone, Anya brought her hands up to the top of the outfit, and began to slowly pull it open, fully showing Lucy's chest to the screen. Lucy had on a strapless black bra that tightly pushed her cleavage up, and then black bikini-style panties that wrapped nicely around her hips. Anya pulled the jacket off Lucy's arms and then let it drop to the floor, eschewing fashion in favor of leaning back into Lucy and starting to kiss her again.

"Fuck that is hot," Cami said as she climbed onto the bed. She allowed herself to be distracted, putting the camera down as she leaned in sideways towards me. She turned her head as she brought it into my lap, allowing her to suck the tip of my cock while she continued to watch the TV.

Anya and Lucy continued kissing until Anya leaned her down onto the bed. Lucy went down and laid there, with one leg dangling off the bed while Anya stayed above. She reached behind herself and unfastened the skirt that was holding tightly at her stomach. The skirt let loose, and Anya let the whole thing slip away. It too fell to the floor in a disregarded pile, and Anya's fantastic legs came into view, as did her amazing ass, which was covered in only a black thong that you could barely see from the side. She climbed on top of Lucy and they began to kiss again.

Cami turned her gaze down and started to suck my cock more intently. She flipped her black hair to one side, and lowered herself down further, taking it deep. Maddy watched from over my shoulder, then leaning in and starting to kiss my neck and shoulders. While I reached back with one hand for her to get those red lips on my own, I put my other hand on Cami's head, pumping her mouth down onto my cock a little faster.

"Hello, we can't see from that angle," Anya called from the tv.

Maddy and I looked up, and saw that while Cami was now sucking harder and faster, she had let the camera lose the good angle that allowed Anya and Lucy to see that.

"Gimme," Maddy said as she took the camera. She lowered it down to Cami's face, where it caught her giving a wink right before she slid her mouth back down.

I looked up at the screen as Anya and Lucy started to kiss again. Lucy's hands felt over Anya's ass and onto her back, moving up until she came to the black top that started just above her first ribs. Lucy gripped it and then began to work it up and over Anya's head, spilling blonde hair all over her as she pulled it free. Anya, now topless after not bothering to wear a bra with that top, fixed her hair with one hand and leaned back down to Lucy.

More kisses were had as I watched, getting a handful of Cami's black hair as she sucked. Anya reached under Lucy as she started to kiss her neck, and Lucy's head fell to the side, watching the screen. From where Maddy was with the camera she had a close up view of Cami sucking my cock. She stares hungrily, until she felt Anya unhook that strapless bra and pull it free. Then she became distracted by Anya's mouth going down to her tits.

I got Maddy's attention as she gleefully watched Cami, and then took the camera from her. Maddy grinned and slid down into place next to her, and the brunette switched to allow the redhead her turn. From above on my knees, I got a wonderful angle of Maddy on her stomach, pumping her mouth back and forth on my cock.

Back on the TV, Anya's mouth was very thoroughly going at Lucy's nipples. One at a time she put her tongue against them and licked, and then locked her lips over them as they became hard to suck them. Lucy's eyes went wide as she switched back and forth between watching Anya suck her tits and my cock sliding between Maddy's red lips.

Anya then quickly climbed up further on Lucy's body, and then lowered herself down on top of her, putting her tits right in Lucy's face. Lucy wasted no time in moving her mouth up as Anya came down, and then it was her turn to eagerly kiss and lick Anya's tits. Anya let out a very pleased moan, and then looked right at the camera to take in the view. The glance coincided perfectly with Maddy turning her eyes up to look at me, and then a simultaneous approach by her and Cami.

The two of them came at me with determined vigor, and the camera must have perfectly captured how they pounced. I was tackled back down onto the bed, and both of them climbed next to me. I tried to hold the camera in place, but Maddy snatched it away, and then cleverly clipped it onto the headboard of the bed. There were no complaints from Anya and Lucy as an intense sharing of kisses back and forth between the three of us began, while my arms wrapped around each of them.

The thing about Cami and Maddy, is that both of them had wonderfully thick asses. I groped each one as we continued to kiss, and the two of them also helped things along. On one of the kisses they shared, Maddy reached over and slid the strap of Cami's bra off her shoulder. It was an indication that Cami was allowed to do the same, and a moment later both of them had bras barely hanging on. I reached back and liberated both sets of tits by popping each bra open.

Both girls gave me a chance to touch and kiss their tits as I wanted, before they both sank back down while I laid on my back. They began to both suck my cock, with both tongues working in unison on my shaft, and then beginning to take turns sucking it. I took the camera back and pointed it right at them so none of it was missed.

Back on the TV, Anya and Lucy had changed positions. Both were now laying back on the bed, wrapped up in each other. I looked over at the perfect moment, when they parted, and both of them simultaneously slid their panties down and off their legs. They sat back against the headboard of the hotel bed, and watched the screen. While they did, Anya leaned over to Lucy and spread her legs, while Anya did the same herself. Lucy watched for a moment as Anya's hands went between her legs, and then reached over herself. I watched as Anya and Lucy started to rub each other's pussies, and then turned to watch Maddy and Cami sharing my cock between them.